Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest vtkutigurl

We were cuddling on his bed and I was talking to him about something but I don't think he was really paying attention. He just leaned in and kissed me. I was so surprised and he was like, "I wasn't suppose to do that, huh?" I just shook my head and we just made out from there. Lol very memorable.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Laxntiga

Elementry school. Girl's name was remmy, firey red hair and freckles. During recess she pulled me aside by my hand when we were allllll playing kick ball. Everyone was starring, she walks me across the field behind a wall of the school. Slams me up against the wall and puckers me in the lips. All the kids saw, I almost pissed my pants.

Guest CiNdY_iS_cOoL

-at the mall sittin` on the bench

-used his hands to move my face toward him

-(kinda had an idea that he was gonna kiss me but went brain dead)

-leaned in and kissed me (tried to shove his tongue and my braces poked him .. he was half way in)

-eyes were O_O and lips couldnt move (thinkin` in head = OMFG WHAT IS THIS !??!)

yeah the end -_-`. it was wet and slimy and nasty. my ex btw now. LOL

I was 11 or so. All my friends had kissed already, so in an act of desperation, I thought my friend's 14-year-old brother had some sort of romantic interest in me. I lunged and stuck my tongue in his mouth, thinking I was being confident and sexy. He practically threw me off and stared in mortification for a good minute.

I'm 18 now, but I haven't gotten over it. I'm growing red even writing about it. God, it was treacherous.

These are all so cute, even if they bring up bad memories ^^

I wonder what my first kiss will be like...ahh, I'm so pathetic. 17, never been kissed. How in the world do you kiss anyway?

Guest eelgnay

we were sitting on a bench that is on a huge bridge that over looks downtown. he kept trying to kiss me and i kept shying away b/c he wanted it to be all "romantic" and whatnot and i just wanted him to get on and over with it. then after about 5 mintues and him feeling like he was in "3rd grade" again, we got it over with. it was quite funny when i think about it. *sigh* i love him.

edit: i forgot to mention right before my first kiss someone was shooting all these fireworks and it was like july 4th all over again. it was so pretty!

Guest lovinrainydays

at kings dominion, we were waiting in this long line for roller coaster. i said im tired so he hugged me from behind and let me lean on him so i can rest. so when my face get so close to his cheek i kissed him on his cheek

oh god. i went out to go with my bf, or should i say ex? we went to watch borat. I knew we were gonna kiss there, but how he asked was the most weirdest thing ive ever heard..or well...unpolite. he just wispered to me and said "wanna make out". i mean cmon...i was a tad bit nervous so i just shook my head. and that was the part when borat was chasing pamela anderson. the week after that he broke up with me -_- haha. i guess no kiss for me yet? -_-

Guest eunhaex3

Mine was during the winter, with snow

it was at night as he was walking me home.

He told me to close my eyes and he did it~

it was sweet.

Guest kenniixd

lol cute. first kiss was junior year of high school =O! But not regrettin it even though if she was my ex and first love. So anyways walkin her to her class since I got free class and it was kind of weird since I was askin her "where's mahh kiss" and she was askin me "where's mahh kiss" then we gazed into each other's eyes and got lost and the kiss just came naturally

Memorable. ^^

Guest lily-chan

We were sitting on a bench at the park, I knew it was coming, so I kept looking the opposite way while he was trying to put his face in front of mine.

He leaned in, slowly moved his lips and shoved his tongue in my mouth. The tongue part, I have to say could have waited for a third or fourth date.

The summer of 2004 -- he came over to my cousin's house where there was a big family gathering. We were sitting together behind his truck and just looking at the stars and talking. Then, he stood up in front of me and just smiled. The, while he was looking the other way, I snuck up and gave him a kiss. Lol, unexpected for him and I and he just held me and kissed. It was so sweet. So warm, so cute! ^^

Guest falling_snow

It was at nightime, we were in the parking lot...i wanted to go to the stream by my dorm but he wanted to go to the car. I didn't plan for it...i just wanted us to hold each other. So two of us were just standing in the middle of the parking lot...then he pulled me close...and just kissed me...it was a french kiss! i was embarassed and excited at the same time. =)

Guest chocopie0927

15. last april, a day after our first month anniv.

too fast in my opinion, but i was pressured to do it.

i hate myself for giving in to his pressuring

rawr

but im glad that i dont have to give in to that anymore

cuhs he became my ex less than a month after that. :D

couldn take it anymore.. aha

<3monica

Guest whiteeroses

In September he was walking me home and then we hugged each other. We kinda stared into each other's eyes then we kissed, it was like a one second thing. It wasn't like some tongue shoving into my mouth type of thing. Too bad his first kiss was in preschool. Haha

Guest lovejyk

Kindergarten. I was running around, hand in hand, with my first crush. The typical lovebirds, ya know? ;-)

There was this ledge and we were to jump onto it at the same time :P He ended up losing his balance once he jumped on it and started crying after he fell xD!

I remember I looked at him crying there on the floor and said, "Oh no, don't cry! I'll marry you!" and I bent down and planted a wet one right on his face >:D

I know, I know. Smoooooth.

He stopped crying atleast :lol:

Archived