Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

my first kiss was, with my first true love...haha..

sounds kinda corny but it's true...

ppl who've felt this way'll know what im talkin about. =)

that day... was july 28 2004~~

the days before, i was ranting like hell at him, and he finally suggestted that we go do something that would relieve my stress like throwing rocks at trees or screaming at random people having picnics or something..

so after my summer class, he came n picked me up...and we drove up to a park in the mountain ~~

and we talked on the benches....

then we made a little picnic spot on the huge huge lawns~~~~

anyways....after waking up from a nap with him~~

he kissed me ^^

and then afterwards he said he didnt know how to kiss hee hee. cute memory~~~~ ^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twinkle_l0ve

mine wasnt as romantic as everyone elses ==;

watching jet li's fearless...and surrounded by 3 of my friends..like right next to us ==;

then he asked me out afterwards ^0^

Guest clueless_lina

mine was definitely unforgetable

i wasnt even ready, and he leaned forward and went for it

i was like...hey hey hey..wadda you doing? im not even ready!!

Guest Incise Soul

it happened so unexpectedly in a car ride back home... he was laying on my knees. he suddenly pulled my face down and gave me a kiss..

Hmm.. most of them were kinda forced.. but I had a choice..

Cheeks: It was at the park and my friends told me to kiss him. I was noo blahblabhlah. Then I asked him for a hug, and I kissed him on the cheek. Later he had a BIG AS* smile on his face. Kinda sucks cuz he's my ex.

Lips: HAHAHA oh boy. It was at night at my friends house. This was.. a bit surprising to me. So we we're in the living room. I was nervous so when he came near me I started backing up slowly.. more and more. THEEN, I tripped over her xBOX and just started cracking up. I couldn't kiss him until 5 mins because I was laughing so hard. Don't really remember the feeling.

French Kiss: Hmm. This will be a memory I will never forget. So we were at my elementary school because it was my favorite hang out, lots of good memories. So I was laying on the slide and we were talking. He asked me if I knew how to french kiss and I replied as a ehhh.. guess so. Then he kinda pulled me up and .. yeah. (: I feel warm wheneverr I replay it. *sighhh.

Guest Forever_Young101

wet...

My boyfriend at the time didn't know that he was my first kiss. It wasn't my fault, he didnt ask... It was the day after he asked me out and right when he saw me, he tried to shove his tongue down my throat. Memorable experience because I felt uncomfortable. He could tell and we stopped. But our kisses after that were unforgettable also because he slowed down like he promised.

Guest inamorata.<3

I haven't had my first kiss, yet. I want to willingly give it away, not have it taken away from me. If some random guy steals it, I think I'm going to die.

Guest eelgnay

it was hilarious. he kept trying and i kept shying away. then when i tried to go in and get it over with, he kept moving away b/c he said i was being "too agrressive". and he was like "gosh! i feel like i'm in 3rd grade again...it's fun though". we finally got it over with though after 5 mins.

Archived