Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

horrible. i didnt want to kiss but he kinda... forced me to. <.<

but yeah.. if its the first for the both of you.. chances are it's not gonna be all that great.

my last boyfriend was a wonderful kisser.. =] too bad his personality wasnt the same. <_<

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest udvdu445

my first kiss was really weird... when me and my ex just hooked up and i was about to go home. We then kissed. surpisingly she started french kissing me, my eyes widen.. i was like.. wthh??!?! then i just walked away :blink:

i remeber my first kiss...it was when me and my boyfriend at the time were on a date and we were just inside his car because it was cold(we were at the beach at night) and then he whispered in my ear(i think i love you) and then kissed me.It was really cute but at the same time shockng cuz later i found out i was his first kiss too.

Guest litoxshortaii

haha my first kiss (and his too) was kind of awkward since both of us didnt really know what we were doing. but it was still nice :blush: we were sitting in a gazebo at a park/playground and it was raining a little around us but we were all warm and dry.

Guest smartyx87

my first kiss was with my current gf right now, but during that kiss she was still with her bf. soon after she dumped him and got with me. horray for me!! yay!!!!!

Guest daxeun

My virgin lips are...still virgin. :P

me too!

whooo~

I think about what my first kiss will be like...

But I guess I will tell you about it once it happens... :blush:

aha my first kiss still rember it.

It was during summer right after 8 grade finished and I was at summer school to prep for college.

anyways one night some of the people, my friends and I went downstairs to hang out and stuff. So they decided to play games. one of them was drawing a persons name out of a hat and you two go make out some where.

I actually got who I wanted to kiss with, a pretty hot white chick. So yea she was my first kiss. then after that was spin the bottle.

Guest marrman

i'm like you, i still haven't been kiss yet. well, one of my girls gave me a kiss on the cheek but a guy has never kissed me before =].

HAHAHAH~~ ME TOOO (:

well, my ex kissed me on the cheek once. -____-;;;; i didn`t even realize it until a few hours later. i remember thinking "what was he doing so close to my face?" -0-;;

but i have yet to experience an actual first kiss (; but i`m so curious. -0-;;;;; like.. a lot of my friends already kissed their bf`s and whatever. -___-;;; and i never bothered to ask them how it felt @_@;;;

Guest cybunny

I agree that it's overrated. Mine was with someone I really liked, but still overrated by a lot of people. Don't expect magic to happen.

haven't had mine yet^^;

i'm curious too.. i keep thinking i'll rip someone's lips apart or something when i do it xP

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest J'adore

LOL!

Do people consider the "first kiss" just as a peck or the works? Cause I myself don't really know...not that it's an extremely important matter but I'd like to be informed of what a first kiss is? LOL.

Well my first kiss was down the street I live on...it was after the sun went down and we were beside a vine bush infront of a beautiful house (not mine) where we'd always sit on the fence (even though it wasn't my house hehe). we knew that THAT was the moment that we were going to have OUR first kiss (yeah i was his first kiss and he was mine ><). he was going to kiss me when i pulled a leaf off the vine bush and said "here practice on this" LOL i know that was a bit unappropriate but i was young (15 y.o) but unexpectedly he kissed it and imprinted his lips on it (ewww!). then *big breath* we kissed...PECK cause i didn't want anymore than JUST a peck...but I'm sure he wanted more...cause my lips felt wet afterwards LOL!

my first kiss was a peck. haha. but i liked it :) it was so cute cuz my bf was being so shy about it.

haha that's the same with me too :P

Guest beinspired

My First kiss was amazing ..like many of the fortunate above.

We had saved it for a few months..so finally being able to kiss was.. unforgettable. ^^

Archived