[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOG and JSM AU... 

I realised something in ep 3 

When SOG is chasing after JSM after coming out the picture world trying to convince her to take of ggg. You know the scene after he chases her out of the pojangmacha. SOG tells something like his heart hurt a lot while he was in the picture world and he missed her a lot.. he address her as "danhgshin" and he does the same in ep4 where he says he'll protect her even if the world falls apart. I found that very endearing. *Literal heart eyes*

This scene always remind me of James Blunt "You're Beautiful".

cKiCdSg.gif

You're beautiful, it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place

And I don't know what to do

'Cause I'll never be with you

It will make samjang so sad.

xFlenNB.gif

znk1GLI.gif

4 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

This scene always remind me of James Blunt "You're Beautiful".

You're beautiful, it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place

And I don't know what to do

'Cause I'll never be with you

It will make samjang so sad.

Beautifully said. I'm going to find a corner to cry now. :dissapointed_relieved: 

"The never be with you" part got me like crying like the great sage when he was clutching the sauces and crying. Lol.:lol:

" A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life." Elizabeth Gilbert in eat, pray and love 

This quote reminds me of our OTP...

30 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Beautifully said. I'm going to find a corner to cry now. :dissapointed_relieved: 

"The never be with you" part got me like crying like the great sage when he was clutching the sauces and crying. Lol.:lol:

ibaQp9W.gif

GooCdow.gif

C3xnYhF.gif

@kopikosong

That is me alright. Lol. Thanks for the gifs. Your gifs are always appreciated. :wub:

how to become a crazy fangirl in 7 steps: 

step 1 : you discover a ship 

step 2 : you start watching edits of them on youtube 

step 3 : you download pinterest

step 4 : you download tumblr

step 5 : you download wattpad

step 6 : you discover ao3

step 7: enjoy.

Guys I found this on Tumblr and I think this is me. Wait not think this is me. 

Maybe I'll add another step

step 8: write your own fanfiction about your OTP.

Anneyong, fellow 503 shippers ! 

I'm Iffah. 18 years old. Pakistani.

I've been lurking on this forum and thread since page no. 33 give or take. Before that I had no idea that soompi forums was a thing but after Hwayugi I was so desperate for anything to fill the void in my heart I stumbled upon it and was ecstatic to realize there was more than just me in the Hwayugi withdrawals and Seungyeon shippers squad !

I didn't make an account immediately because I had exams and the forum would have just been a distraction had I made it two months ago but now since I'm free of them, I get to join you all in this ship smoothly sailing upon the fandom seas.

I have a tumblr oceanspray5, where I do most of my Hwayugi fangirling and I've come to be good friends with @taskdramafanatic who I scream with about 503 on an almost daily basis. I also have an Ao3 (Oceanspray5) and a wattpad (IffahMughal) where I post my Hwayugi fanfics, mostly to get over my own withdrawals. 

I hope to enjoy shipping and becoming friends with you all here in this forum and I pray for our OTP's success in future projects (and of course that they get married :wink:).

Seungyeon and Seungyeon shippers Hwaiting ! :D

7 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Oh my goodness!! They are so similar. It's too amusing to watch.

LSG and CIP could definitely be brothers.lol.:lol:

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen this clip because I love it so much. It's so far my favorite MITH clip along with the one where LSG is playing with one of the previous master's baby son. These two are totally brothers in personality and complete dorks :lol: (and very handsome too :wub:) Let's hope dongsaeng LSG will follow CIP hyung's footsteps in how he fell in love and got married too and share this similarity just like how they both like doing similar things and have similar personalities. :wink:

6 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Does anyone know when Produce 48 is starting ? It's gonna be a live filmed/side by side filmed show isn't it ? With both MITH and Produce 48, won't LSG be too busy to film Vagabond ? :huh:

I think produce 48 air from 15 the june. Not really sure but LSG hasn't confirmed anything yet. So who knows maybe he'll drop vegabond or maybe he'll do it.

2 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen this clip because I love it so much. It's so far my favorite MITH clip along with the one where LSG is playing with one of the previous master's baby son. These two are totally brothers in personality and complete dorks :lol: (and very handsome too :wub:) Let's hope dongsaeng LSG will follow CIP hyung's footsteps in how he fell in love and got married too and share this similarity just like how they both like doing similar things and have similar personalities. :wink:

Yes let's hope he does follow the foot steps of his older brother and marry his co-stars (a certain beautiful brunette with big brown eyes and pouty lips) someone he had an amazing chemistry with and filmed a drama recently with. You know who I'm talking about *whispers* OYS.LOL :lol:

Archived