[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

7 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

I

I can't wait to see them walk down the red carpet together and holding hands!!!! Hopefully, by that time, at least dating or marriage news that they are together :wub:

you rock!!!! hope you feel better and get some rest. 

Awww thanks that is so sweet. Yeah sure I'll rest now. 

Oh. I can't wait for them to walk down the red carpet together at the end of the year awards. I'm so excited for that. Hopefully, yeah they announce their wedding and attend as a couple but even if they aren't a couple on red carpet it's okay they can announce marriage and dating few years later. I just wanna see them on the red carpet together. :wub:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Look what I found. The story of SOG and JSM. This made my k_lila. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she the one who made our 50 shades of Hwayugi video.  

My bad I think maybe she is not. 

yeahh i did that video also ! but youtube made me take it off :bawling:

Wow!! Congrats shippers for making it to 300 pages.. :) thanks for the all the contributions, sorry i was not able to contribute more, nevertheless, i feel the same pride with everyone for keeping the thread alive.. :blush: 

Here's Son OhGong encouraging us to set this thread on fire. :D

Fire is burning but i find our great sage sooo COOL here :glasses: lucky Jin SeonMi :heart:

Hwayugi // A Korean Odyssey

14 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@iffahmm hey have you watched that video 'JSM with the cat filter' if you haven't watch it. It's too funny.. like I crack up every time I watch it. And there is literally a line in the song used in that video 'i wanna bite you' I find that to be so appropriate for these two.

I haven't in fact. I'll watch it now. I haven't had a chance to watch any of those spam of videos you sent but I'm going to have to. You can never have enough SOG and JSM FMVs

15 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I have literally been looking for this video all day. OMG!! It's too cute and funny... Really I'm not kidding I've seriously been looking for it all day. 

@aqualy we are so close... Just one more page.

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY !

THE LYRICS !!!! THEY FIT SO ACCURATELY !

*whispers* Crack Headcanon: This is the song Son Oh Gong sings for Jin Seon Mi in the deleted Karaoke scene. Still extremely bitter we didn't get to see it.

Does anyone know how to get the Japanese airing of the episodes ? Maybe some scenes have been deleted and some added especially since there were some controversial topics related to Japan in Hwayugi. We should check somehow if there's any new content at all.

https://youtu.be/9C0g7uG-YKo

Cha In Pyo is also Son Oh Gong, confirmed.  Lee Seung Gi and Cha In Pyo are most definitely brothers. :D

This clip was so cute ! Also Lee Seung Gi is the one to point out that "He still uses honorifics." What an interesting observation Seunggi-sshi. I wonder why that struck out. Is it because he and a certain coolest partner still use honorifics despite being the same age and close to each other ? :D (I'm being delulu to the max rn aren't I ? :huh:)

29 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY !

THE LYRICS !!!! THEY FIT SO ACCURATELY !

*whispers* Crack Headcanon: This is the song Son Oh Gong sings for Jin Seon Mi in the deleted Karaoke scene. Still extremely bitter we didn't get to see it.

Does anyone know how to get the Japanese airing of the episodes ? Maybe some scenes have been deleted and some added especially since there were some controversial topics related to Japan in Hwayugi. We should check somehow if there's any new content at all.

Unfortunately I don't think they aired any deleted scenes. So I guess we will never be able to ever watch that just our luck like how we never got proper bts of our OTP.

7 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

https://youtu.be/9C0g7uG-YKo

Cha In Pyo is also Son Oh Gong, confirmed.  Lee Seung Gi and Cha In Pyo are most definitely brothers. :D

This clip was so cute ! Also Lee Seung Gi is the one to point out that "He still uses honorifics." What an interesting observation Seunggi-sshi. I wonder why that struck out. Is it because he and a certain coolest partner still use honorifics despite being the same age and close to each other ? :D (I'm being delulu to the max rn aren't I ? :huh:)

No you aren't, that is actually great observation. You are right they are very similar to OYS and LSG using honorifics. Yeah CIP and LSG are really very similar and he is just too sweet with his wife. They are such a cute couple.

Archived