[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Me to hong sister after watching the finale of Hwayugi. lol:lol::tongue::D

My first attempt at playing with gifs. lol

(Also, this is just for fun and no ill intention towards the Hong sisters, if anything I love and respect the Hong sisters for creating hwayugi) :)

i have been wanting to use this scene as meme for a very long time. this is one of my most favorite scene in hwauyugi.

@taskdramafanatic I love that stunned look on SOG's face :lol:

The finale is so unsatisfactory, that 65-minute fan-made video is so much better :tongue:

And @kopikosong omg, our OTP really drives all of us to make gifs for the first time, haha :D

9 minutes ago, aqualy said:

I am on the way home, 

Saw OYS updated her IG.

Me took shower,

me curling  on my bed.

Check IG, n she deleted it...

What?!, come on , girl...

She's not the only celeb to play the remove post game on insta. Somehow I always open my insta to other celeb's post and it's gone in a few minutes. 

13 minutes ago, aqualy said:

I am on the way home, 

Saw OYS updated her IG.

Me took shower,

me curling  on my bed.

Check IG, n she deleted it...

What?!, come on , girl...

Which deleted IG are you referring to?

Just now, digi223 said:

@taskdramafanatic I love that stunned look on SOG's face :lol:

The finale is so unsatisfactory, that 65-minute fan-made video is so much better :tongue:

And @kopikosong omg, our OTP really drives all of us to make gifs for the first time, haha :D

I actually liked the ending of episode 20. Thanks to it, it generated enough frustration induced fan fics. 

Yea the first day I made gif was the first day I posted a gif here. Welcome to the club @taskdramafanatic

I having difficulty opening thread on soompi n uploading pic on imgur 

,  my connection is fine. I wanted to share her deleted ig pics since the other day. But still trying to figure it out.

11 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I actually liked the ending of episode 20. Thanks to it, it generated enough frustration induced fan fics. 

Yea the first day I made gif was the first day I posted a gif here. Welcome to the club @taskdramafanatic

Oh yes, I think the ending of episode 20 also caused more people to wish for a happy ending for them in real life :wub:

I'm going back to the kiss topic here. They kissed so. many. times. for one scene.

GpZUb2l.gif

Look at yeonseo's hair at her ear. One take shows her hair tucked behind her ear, the other take shows her hair covering her ear.

6vq9XDA.gif

Same here, the hair magically untuck itself after seunggi let his hand go. Also, yeonseo's hand was already on seunggi's shoulder before he released his hand on her head, but the next take showed them moving their hands at the same time. 

81Pov7E.gif

This is more obvious okay. The zoom in shot shows seunggi with both hands behind yeonseo's back but the zoom out shot shows one of seunggi's hand on yeonseo's head, and yeonseo's hand is behind seunggi's back now. 

All these kisses are just a few seconds of entertainment for us but for them, probably dessert. 

We haven't add the kisses they did before this scene and the bed scene after this omg how is this even legal getting paid to kiss good looking people. 

6 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I'm going back to the kiss topic here. They kissed so. many. times. for one scene.

Look at yeonseo's hair at her ear. One take shows her hair tucked behind her ear, the other take shows her hair covering her ear.

Same here, the hair magically untuck itself after seunggi let his hand go. Also, yeonseo's hand was already on seunggi's shoulder before he released his hand on her head, but the next take showed them moving their hands at the same time. 

This is more obvious okay. The zoom in shot shows seunggi with both hands behind yeonseo's back but the zoom out shot shows one of seunggi's hand on yeonseo's head, and yeonseo's hand is behind seunggi's back now. 

All these kisses are just a few seconds of entertainment for us but for them, probably dessert. 

We haven't add the kisses they did before this scene and the bed scene after this omg how is this even legal getting paid to kiss good looking people. 

@kopikosong Having to watch the kisses over and over again to see your points isn't doing good for my own mental health, haha :lol:

50 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

OMG!!! OMG!!!OMG!! OMG. I HAVE WATCHED THIS SCENE SO MANY TIMES AND EVEN In SLOW MOTION AND BY PAUSING EACH frame how have I not noticed this before...

As expected you can notice everything better with gifs. thank you so much for pointing it out to us @kopikosong. This scene is just soooo... That I can't even get started with it because if I do I'll never stop. No matter how many times you watch this scene it doesn't get old. 

Yup you are absolutely right they must have made out a lot of times in the bts because there were lots of NGs.lol and yes you didn't even put the kisses from the bed scene. Imagine the amount of kisses in the bts. Omo that must the reason tvN decided to not give us any bts for this scene. We would have probably died from the hotness of it. Lol

Lol. Yeah, how indeed. But we kinda pay to watch these good looking people kiss. :lol:

@kopikosong Since you started the topic on the kisses,  for the kiss in episode 2,

the image shown in the vat and the actual one are different too.

We see a slight tilt of LSG's head when he accepted OYS's kiss.

SRvm9PP.gif

LSG being still while he accepted OYS's kiss (and a slight lean forward at the end)

1wQXPig.gif

P.S: Don't mind the poor quality of the gifs -_-

@digi223 I see what you mean. He totally leans in the first gif, and stays still but pukers his lips in the second one. It's supposed to be a surprise kiss but he puckered his lips anyways. Actually that kiss is the most adorable suprise kiss in kdrama history because he pukers his lips. 

PS. @aqualy I turned a page !!! Aren't you proud of me??!! 

16 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

OMG!!! OMG!!!OMG!! OMG. I HAVE WATCHED THIS SCENE SO MANY TIMES AND EVEN I SLOW MOTION AND BY PAUSING EACH frame how have I not noticed this before...

As expected you can notice everything better with gifs. thank you so much for pointing it out to us @kopikosong. This scene is just soooo... That I can't even get started with it because if I do I'll never stop. No matter how many times you watch this scene it doesn't get old. 

Yup you are absolutely right they must have made out a lot of times in the bts because there were lots of NGs.lol and yes you didn't even put the kisses from the bed scene. Imagine the amount of kisses in the bts. Omo that must the reason tvN decided to not give us any bts for this scene. 

Lol. Yeah, how indeed. But we kinda pay to watch these good looking people kiss. :lol:

everything is surprisingly clear when I watched it on netflix. 

that saliva string, can never never un-see that. 

1 minute ago, kopikosong said:

everything is surprisingly clear when I watched it on netflix. 

that saliva string, can never never un-see that. 

Oh yeah, glad you mentioned the saliva string. Neither can I my friend. Neither can I. It was the most erotic thing ever. My heart *clutches chest* :wub::heart: 

Archived