[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

@kopikosong i must be seriously blind not to have noticed this earlier. Actually even when you pointed it out, it still took me a few seconds to realise that. Lol. And here I prided myself on being a keen observer and having sharp eye sight. 

Seriously though this kiss so adorable it's one of my favourite moments from ep2 and that is saying a lot because ep2 was so good. And ep3 and 5 and 7, 10, 12, 15, all the episodes.. I can't choose. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

@digi223 when yeonseo approach seunggi, her head is turned to the left, but afterwards her head magically turned to the right!!! 

Oh yeah, no wonder when I was looking at the gif, I felt something amiss but I couldn't pinpoint it, haha :lol:

Hello Chingus.

On the following Instagram, OSY and LSG were shown wearing matching (same?) tan shirts again. (Sorry- if I referenced the link improperly- I didn’t know of another way.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BikB4wZnd0B/?taken-by=seungyeon_shippers

If they’re not dating, why do they keep wearing the same style, same brands so often and get my hopes so high? Can they really have such similar fashion sense all the time? Or it’s always coincidence?:huh:

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Hello Chingus.

On the following Instagram, OSY and LSG were shown wearing matching (same?) tan shirts again. (Sorry- if I referenced the link improperly- I didn’t know of another way.)

If they’re not dating, why do they keep wearing the same style, same brands so often and get my hopes so high? Can they really have such similar fashion sense all the time? Or it’s always coincidence?:huh:

Just believe what you want to believe chingu :)

5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Hello Chingus.

Once or twice is a called a coincidence but several times...I think not. @sswati127 is right, just believe what you want to believe.

Also, a friendly reminder to all my fellow shippers please keep voting for our OTP, just five days now. We have to make sure our OTP wins this award because we all know they are the best couple in a kdrama. Period.

12 hours ago, kopikosong said:

I'm going back to the kiss topic here. They kissed so. many. times. for one scene.

Look at yeonseo's hair at her ear. One take shows her hair tucked behind her ear, the other take shows her hair covering her ear.

Same here, the hair magically untuck itself after seunggi let his hand go. Also, yeonseo's hand was already on seunggi's shoulder before he released his hand on her head, but the next take showed them moving their hands at the same time. 

This is more obvious okay. The zoom in shot shows seunggi with both hands behind yeonseo's back but the zoom out shot shows one of seunggi's hand on yeonseo's head, and yeonseo's hand is behind seunggi's back now. 

All these kisses are just a few seconds of entertainment for us but for them, probably dessert. 

We haven't add the kisses they did before this scene and the bed scene after this omg how is this even legal getting paid to kiss good looking people. 

Well..everytime I watch this scene, my mind always trying to count how many time they have to take just for this scene..^_^

This is one is a compilation of all OTP scenes in ep 9 

Awww.. I just remembered that he said he will accept her as his bride no matter how many times they get married. Then the sly monkey asked what they were after their rice cake date; friends, family or lovers. If friends then he would play and leave if family then eat together and then leave and if lover then sleep( -_-) and leave. 

Idk why but I really love the master-slave relationship dynamic of SOG and JSM. She is so powerless but she is the master while he is an invincible immortal who is the slave to mortal woman. 

Compilation of OTP scenes in ep3. This episode is forever going to be my most favourite episode ofc other than ep18 and 19( but how can those not be anyone's favourite). Every thing about this episode is just perfect, it's funny, cute, adorable and just everything.

The time SOG insisted that sun mi kiss him again just so that he could verify if she kissed him knowingly or unknowingly. OMG!! Monkey king is just too precious sometimes and one of most favourite of all time, the crying he does while holding the sauces he made to eat Sam Jang with. Lol. And appearing in her bed scene and this was also the first time we got to hear him sing his iconic 'shirindae naega wae olma chulkon dae??!!' too precious. SOG is literally my favourite fictional character of all time. well right now anyway.

11 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@kopikosong i must be seriously blind not to have noticed this earlier. Actually even when you pointed it out, it still took me a few seconds to realise that. Lol. And here I prided myself on being a keen observer and having sharp eye sight. 

Seriously though this kiss so adorable it's one of my favourite moments from ep2 and that is saying a lot because ep2 was so good. And ep3 and 5 and 7, 10, 12, 15, all the episodes.. I can't choose. 

I saw that right away...when I saw the recap on youtube..lol. 

Archived