[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

*use VPN if you cannot watch and select United States*

# Cha In Pyo called his wife (Shin Ae Ra) // one of the first real life OTP

# She's in LA

# This couple still use honorifics

# Nah, just a COINCIDENCE.. :tongue:

When I was watching the live stream just now, I was wondering what they were talking about.

I realised I actually watched their show a long time ago when I was little (omg, I sounded ancient <_<)

Cha In Pyo and his wife had great chemistry in that show too :)

This gives me hope that our OTP may also come true :wub:

Still waiting for the break up news. :lol:(Dean:wub:)

wait.gif

BTW thank you to all the voters. I had no idea there were so many from all over the world who love our couple this much. :wub: Other than some embarrassing desperate shippers who are not respecting OYS and her "relationship", I am proud of this fandom. :thumbsup:

Since it's a norm for shippers to post similar fashion styles, we will take it one step further and post same brands :tongue:

CR: Whuijzhu_B from Weibo

Same brand for talk shows: Saint Laurent

KhyoYlF.jpg

Same brand for movie fan meetings: Thom Browne

rmsrKkd.jpg

Same brand for bags: Bottega Veneta, Valentino

Spoiler

VRN9F5S.jpg

lk2irHf.jpg

Just for fun, don't take it too seriously :wub:

OcBDfAU.gif

Hey everyone, OYS being this active makes me super happy. LSG is such a hottie in glasses, been extremely busy with studies and my writing to visit the thread. Anyhoo so glad that we are still leading in best couple. 

I agree with @lala2018 we must keep voting diligently until 15th and our OTP wins this.

Oh yeah and I finally finished updating my new chapter. 

https://my.w.tt/Tmr5uakxJM

On 5/6/2018 at 11:04 PM, YourHighness . said:

Still waiting for the break up news. :lol:(Dean:wub:)

BTW thank you to all the voters. I had no idea there were so many from all over the world who love our couple this much. :wub: Other than some embarrassing desperate shippers who are not respecting OYS and her "relationship", I am proud of this fandom. :thumbsup:

Oh my Dean !!! :wub: don't worry @YourHighness . The break up is inevitably and will happen very soon. Until then let's keep calm and support our OTP. 

11 hours ago, digi223 said:

Since it's a norm for shippers to post similar fashion styles, we will take it one step further and post same brands :tongue:

CR: gorgeousyu from IG and Whuijzhu_B from Weibo

Same brand for talk shows: Saint Laurent

Same brand for movie fan meetings: Thom Browne

Same brand for bags: Bottega Veneta, Valentino

Same brand for shoes when going abroad: Valentino

Just for fun, don't take it too seriously :wub:

OcBDfAU.gif

Indeed, so many “coincidences”! :) Thanks for sharing!

OYS's ig update, she's still enjoying herself in LA:D

Looking forward to her multiple updates :wub:

Caption seems to mean goodbye? Does that mean she is leaving LA?
Wonder if there will be any fan reports for her fan meeting on 11th May :huh:

13 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Oh my Dean !!! :wub: don't worry @YourHighness . The break up is inevitably and will happen very soon. Until then let's keep calm and support our OTP. 

I was never worried at all. :lol: The minute the dating news came out, I was sure the break up is inevitable. Koreans already believe they are broken up. Military = break up unless the couple is very committed. Since they were in a get to know stage, I doubt there was any commitment. They barely dated 2 weeks anyway.

8 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I was never worried at all. :lol: The minute the dating news came out, I was sure the break up is inevitable. Koreans already believe they are broken up. Military = break up unless the couple is very committed. Since they were in a get to know stage, I doubt there was any commitment. They barely dated 2 weeks anyway.

So true. I completely agree with you. 

Archived