[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

7 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

almost 300 pages ! wow i come back to see so many videos and posts and two pages moved forward ! im gonna have to keep these pages in mind whenever i need JSM and SOG fmv reccs.

hwayugi thread is stuck on 299 pages for the past 1 month. i know because i visit there occasionally too. sadly, it has also stopped. no more theories or headcanons or fandom. :cold_sweat:

I will go there and make it 300 pages too but not today babe. I came down with a cold but my determination to make this thread 300 pages before tomorrow is not letting me rest. After we 300 pages here let's go there and at least make that thread reach 305 pages. Okay.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, aqualy said:

What is pic sharing site that as good as imgur? I used to use photobucket in the past..but I've trying several time to post using link from there but doesn't seem to work...

Idk I just Post my pics and stuff on Tumblr or pinterest then share it here.

8 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I will go there and make it 300 pages too but not today babe. I came down with a cold but my determination to make this thread 300 pages before tomorrow is not letting me rest. After we 300 pages here let's go there and at least make that thread reach 305 pages. Okay.

Thanks for your effort and hope you get well soon.

You will be reaching pg 300 soon :D

zAGTI2j.gif

RWyYhUf.gif

Just now, taskdramafanatic said:

Actually I got PMS since yesterday, nothing happened to my emotions but I have severe headache n nousea...took some medication n rest, now I feel better. Page 300, here we come!!! Lol

2 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Idk I just Post my pics and stuff on Tumblr or pinterest then share it here.

Aaaah! Pinterest..why I dont think about it..I am active in there. Thanks dear..

@digi223 awwww you are so sweet. I'm taking a day away from writing to do this. I'll go back to being lurker after we reach 300 pages. Thanks for the adorable gifs. :wub::heart:

2 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Aaaah! Pinterest..why I dont think about it..I am active in there. Thanks dear..

You are most welcome Darling. :wub:

5 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Actually I got PMS since yesterday, nothing happened to my emotions but I have severe headache n nousea...took some medication n rest, now I feel better. Page 300, here we come!!! Lol

Lol. We all know how that feels. PMS is something very relatable.

i stumbled upon this while looking for OTP videos and the title literally says Lee Seung Gi can't keep his eyes off Oh Yeon Seo in quiet library date. I'm like ofc he can't then I realised that it is just while filming Hwayugi and not a real dating news about LSG and OYS. Lol. Silly me. 

37 minutes ago, aqualy said:

I hate PMS too :confounded: Hope it passes for you soon :)

1DZoQ1r.gif

11 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

to those of you who don't read my fanfiction. JSM and SOG finally got married and JSM wore this

It is beautiful...now I want to look wedding dresses for her...hahhaaha

4 minutes ago, aqualy said:

It is beautiful...now I want to look wedding dresses for her...hahhaaha

She will look so perfect in this. She will perfect in everything. 

We have watched in 4 wedding dress to know that. But then again OYS is so gorgeous, she looks good in everything.

11 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

She will look so perfect in this. She will perfect in everything. 

We have watched in 4 wedding dress to know that. But then again OYS is so gorgeous, she looks good in everything.

She definetely would look beautiful in everything..even SOG said she look pretty in garbage hahahaha

Mission complete. Now I can finally rest in peace. We have reached 300 pages before OYS fanmeet. 

Just now, aqualy said:

Who is automaticly smile?

OMG :heart: that smile *clutches chest* he is so gorgeous. Where is Jin Seon Mi, come collect your man please!!! He is killing us with his visuals. 

I

29 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569 

Remember to keep voting for our lovely OTP. Let's make them win this award.

I can't wait to see them walk down the red carpet together and holding hands!!!! Hopefully, by that time, at least dating or marriage news that they are together :wub:

18 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Mission complete. Now I can finally rest in peace. We have reached 300 pages before OYS fanmeet. 

OMG :heart: that smile *clutches chest* he is so gorgeous. Where is Jin Seon Mi, come collect your man please!!! He is killing us with his visuals. 

you rock!!!! hope you feel better and get some rest. 

Archived