[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, digi223 said:

I think this is the only video she made...

At least they ended up together and had a happy family :wub:

Any continuation, we can pray for it to happen in real life, lol :tongue:

But it didn't have a proper ending just SOG banging the wine bottle and done... It ends !!! I wanna at least see JSM's face and SOG meeting her and they smile and hug (I won't even as for kiss) but I wanna know what happens!!!

9 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

But it didn't have a proper ending just SOG banging the wine bottle and done... It ends !!! I wanna at least see JSM's face and SOG meeting her and they smile and hug (I won't even as for kiss) but I wanna know what happens!!!

Did you watch it on the phone? I think there is a time limit for the video content for phone unless you download the app, which is restricted to China. If you watch on the pc, it's around 65 mins long, with the ending at the bridge where SOG and JSM were walking along. And yes, there are kisses :lol:

Hello fellow shippers, it has been almost 3 months since my last post. Just wanted to share you my very first handmade music video after long while of putting it off due to frustration of finding a user-friendly movie maker and busy sched. Please bear with it's flaws since I'm still a rookie and learning the ropes. I like the music very much which reminds me of my favorite couple SOG and JSM..  I hope you enjoy watching..God bless everyone..

OYS must be in a happy mood, enjoying herself in LA.

She posted another ig update :D

All the snacks are making me hungry :tongue:

P.S: Isn't the Kellogg's frosted flakes box she's holding the same tiger as the one on her T-shirt before? :wub:

Page turner... dun think I'll get any reward for that, lol :lol:

Edited: Oops, she deleted the ig post :blink:

Reposted the deleted ig post from another source :)

Please keep supporting our couple in the last 10 days until the final day 15/5

Whenever you have free time during the day, pls vote even 10 times/day

Only 10 days left to finish the poll, we have 14k gap now, why can't we be the Winner.

Victory is very close to us, don't waste our effort in 2 past months

And, our couple will become The best couple 2018

Keep voting pls :wub:

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

Archived