[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cannot believe it as well....

agree, it is really random ...:o

3 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Which article that caught them in dating ? A photo of them going to date? I want to see it to make myself believe

I've checked naver and nate no photos of them dating.....also checked D ... only same article as soompi but no photos....

still on denial ...

gaess..... we must stay in this forum... dont leave..... im broken heart, did u remember? than onnie Oys want to be MArried in 34?? i think she will be with our LSg Oppa..... just DATING... not MArriage .... okkeeeeee

Hwayugi ending broke my heart, now this ship too. But from the beginning i already said, I support OYS and LSG no matter what, if it sail then it's good but if they date with someone else then I have to respect their choice, because it's their life

Good morning everyone.. I have been a silent reader for our SeungYeo couple and finally today decided to unlurked... :)

I believe in my heart they both felt strongly for each other esp as the drama filming progresses. Those kisses gahhhh... :wub:

but...at the end of the day..we can't expect the woman to go after the guy rightttttt..:(:(the guy gotta make the firstttttt move:bawling:

~sighhhhhhhh~  

esp with Lee Seungi hectic schedule.:confused:

I copypaste some parts fr  Soompi article..

"The report also said Kim Bum and Oh Yeon Seo became close quickly after meeting at a gathering as they find it easy to talk to the other person. Their growing friendship reportedly progressed to a romantic relationship soon after they met due to a mutual interest in each other.

A source from Oh Yeon Seo’s agency Celltrion Entertainment explained, “After ‘Hwayugi‘ ENDED in the beginning of March, they became friends at a gathering and naturally progressed into dating. They have feelings for each other and are getting to know each other more.”

A source from Kim Bum’s agency Starship Entertainment” echoed that the couple met through at a gathering of close mutual friends and naturally became a couple. The source added, “They are in the BEGINNING stages of their relationship.”

She's 31 this yr yah..I just want OYS to be happy and cherished by someone who go all out for her.  :) 

done ranting:confused: Love you all shippers!! 

It is random @haymochi

But this is the shippers life. Haha. My first ship, so they will always have a soft spot in my heart. 

Despite everything, I just hope they are happy. I stand by what I say before, I do think there was attraction there, but maybe one did not take the initiative quick enough.

So even though OYS is dating someone else at the moment (could we get a confirmation from she herself instead of agency's?), who knows who she will marry in the future. Haha. Still got hope there. After all, there's two more years :) But it's not the end of the world my friends. These two lovely people have introduced me to so many new friends, and I've always loved this thread which made me laugh, cry and delulu. It's been a wonderful journey, and I hope everyone can still support them in their career and life. Hope to see you in other threads (I am so not going to start shipping again anytime soon coz my heart won't be able to take it), drama threads of course :D

Be happy LSG and OYS, even if not together, then as individuals. 

:heart:

I'm actually ready to accept whatever result in this ship but i'm not  liking the guy at all. Why him? She suffered enough with her ex who threw her under the bus.. why another bad guy?

hope he enlist soon and say bye2 to my girl. Sorry i know it's not my right.. but please a decent man to marry not someone like him

oh wow so she dated after hwayugi ended? Hmm

Lets keep support LSG and OYS even they are not together

14 minutes ago, missirina said:

It is random @haymochi

But this is the shippers life. Haha. My first ship, so they will always have a soft spot in my heart. 

Despite everything, I just hope they are happy. I stand by what I say before, I do think there was attraction there, but maybe one did not take the initiative quick enough.

So even though OYS is dating someone else at the moment (could we get a confirmation from she herself instead of agency's?), who knows who she will marry in the future. Haha. Still got hope there. After all, there's two more years :) But it's not the end of the world my friends. These two lovely people have introduced me to so many new friends, and I've always loved this thread which made me laugh, cry and delulu. It's been a wonderful journey, and I hope everyone can still support them in their career and life. Hope to see you in other threads (I am so not going to start shipping again anytime soon coz my heart won't be able to take it), drama threads of course :D

Agreed, because of OYS and LSG we have met new friends from many country and we have fun all for last few weeks

When I have learned this news, I have been upset. But as speak in my country: hope dies lastl!!! 
And I though congratulate OYS, but I will hope nevertheless that it is a mistake or again try to hush up inconvenient scandal (nobody heard that in SK in policy nothing has happened recently?.)
And if they have met only AFTER shootings of Hwayugi, then how at them so quickly everything has managed to develop from friendship into love?.
I don't trust in this news yet.:bawling:

Well....this was kind of sudden but i wish her all the best.and happiness in the world. Why does the article keep mentioning "after Hwayugi ended" why is that important? I always suspect articles that are worded like this one..but whatever, wish her the best.

Well guys my heart is really hurt now, even tho i committed to support both of them if they were not dating to each other but this shocking news is hard to accept :bawling: my poor heart. This is my second time shipping couple from kdrama. And i love lsg - oys deep down in my heart. I played over and over hwayugi sweet scene, and boom! I don't know whether I could to watch hwayugi again. Since i love hwayugi so much but it'll remind that my ship actually sinked in random way (sorry if its harsh) 

9 minutes ago, missirina said:

It is random @haymochi

I am still hoping as well until  that she will be married.

But I am happy for her and hope they can still be good friends with LSG.

I agree shipping is really hard and you need to be prepared but still happy I've been part of this thread.

Hope that we can still share our insights here even if for their individual projects hopefully they will have a project again. 

3 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Why does the article keep mentioning "after Hwayugi ended" why is that important?

Yes agree! This quite weird why the hell they have to put word hwayugi into it? *Im still in denial stage chingu. Sorry :bawling:

Archived