[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They only met for less than a month

To be frank, shipping is fun for us and it can go another way of course.

i'm ready for all of that but what upsets me the most is the guy she is dating.  If you know his history.. siiigh...

she works so hard to gain her success , i just hope that guy won't ruin that. 

Less than a month and already got outed? What is that.. lol

Good morning,
This time is the first time I leave the message.
But I followed the page every day to support the couple.
OYS and Jin have only started meeting for a month and I can say no mean anything.
But who did this article for them.
I just want OYS to be happy.

People might think i am a little bit delusional for what i am about to say, but i am going to say it anyway. I have always gone into shipping fully aware that my OTP may not end up together, it is their life, and they should ultimately do whatever makes them happy. And i don't tend to hang unto ships, when these things happen. I am obviously salty because my ship "seems to have sunk"...but honestly i don't trust that article..not because i feel it is a fake article, but because i don't trust the news.

1.Why they keep on mentioning "at the end of Hwayugi"? Why does that matter.

2. The wording is weird kinda like "They are getting to know each other they will pursue a relationship" seems very stilted.

3. If she just met him, why do they need to announce that they are dating now? To what end.

It seems fishy to me, but i am not hanging on based on that. I do wish her the very best.

Its ok guys ..yes we are all heart broken but i really do wish them well ..still early stages anything can happen ..many people have dated others then find them selfs gravitating back towards the one that is meant to be in their lives so if its not know it may be in the future 

HUGS TO ALL.

I just saw the news

I didn't relies that my tears dropped  & my heart pain

I hope this news is not real, if it's real ok...  fine... Just date for a month then broke up already ( I pray ) 

Then... LSG make a move no need to date OYS just straight away propose her & get married have a date after married 

( monkey what you doing...? what you waiting for & what you looking for? Go make a move already, you will find your real happiness after you married OYS wanted to tell LSG this) 

I am a sorry  family shipper I just can't except this news 

( crying ) 

13 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

Saw this in tweeter. The news about her dating Kim bum. 

https://t.co/wH1mVuruX2

But that article wasn't expose a photo of them in the middle of dating in a restaurant just like the other news state, hmm. But thanks chinguyaa. Himnaeee everyone, lets support LSG and OYS even they aren't together

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I'm actually ready to accept whatever result in this ship but i'm not  liking the guy at all. Why him? She suffered enough with her ex who threw her under the bus.. why another bad guy?

hope he enlist soon and say bye2 to my girl. Sorry i know it's not my right.. but please a decent man to marry not someone like him

oh wow so she dated after hwayugi ended? Hmm

I hope this is just  conspiracy from their agencies/business relationship. It sounds fishy to me. Less than a month just through gathering. 

But still, she's too precious. I wish her the best.  :cry:

This really breaks my heart but that is shipping guys, gotta accept that.. I bet there were some feeling between them while filming Hwayugi but LSG was so busy during and after the drama.

Like I said in 100 pages back, there should be action taken for that lingering feeling to be advanced / materialized into a real thing. But as we can see today, it is clearly there were none taken on both parties especially LSG (normally men always take the 1st step). I guess he is really a busy man. He might also has no feeling at all for OYS, who knows (it is sad to say this..)

At least we can confirm OYS did all kissing scenes when she was still single. Kim Bum comes along after Hwayugi. I wish her nothing but happiness. 

1 minute ago, huhuhahahihi said:

I hope this is not conspiracy from their agencies. It sounds fishy to me. Less than a month just through gathering.

But still, I wish her the best.

Well she is old enough to choose we can't protect everyones bad choices ..hopefully it will workout but its only early days ..they may break up in a month or two who knows a year his last relationship lasted 7 months his still friends with her 

now we have a Hwayugi in real life, huh? Now I may understand why lsg talked less about her after Hwayugi. It is the best way to protect her anw. Real or reel? Who knows? If they really belong each other, they will find their own way to have a happy ending together. OYS-ssi, ** is not a type for marriage actually :(( only one moth and they got caught and both agencies confirmed. It is just unbelievable

Archived