[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

So sad....have to move on even I found that both of them was so weird and fishy during the hwayugi time.

i can’t believe this shipping time is so short, I thought they could be true, let’s wish both of them a successful career and happy life from now on....

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Delurking**

This is sad news :bawling:But too sudden to believe.

In Just a month and they are already dating?  I can't believe OYS can do that not unless KB really pursued her to the max.

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice/recognize them.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Is this the reason why there was no bts of the otp?  They deprived us with bts the whole drama period so certainly it is not.  Who are they protecting then if she met KB only after Hwayugi? 

Then why LSG in his interview speaks about KS being his memorable scene?  Did he even think about how his co-star would feel knowing how intimate their scenes are.  Is he saying that he took advantage of her using work to fill in his fantasies... about kissing?  Aside from that fact that he's attracted to her from the start. This doesn't make sense for me actually.

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  :D

Not that I don't want them to have their own choice... it's just that I don't like being played or fooled.:blush:

But unless the news is about getting married, I will stop hoping.  Since it's only dating and yet to be proven real, this ship is not sinking yet. At least for me.:tongue:

3 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

**Delurking**

In Just a month and they are already dating?  I can't believe OYS can do that not unless KB really pursued her to the max.

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Is this the reason why there was no bts of the otp?  They deprived us with bts the whole drama period so certainly it is not.  Who are they protecting then if she met KB only after Hwayugi? 

Then why LSG in his interview speaks about KS being his memorable scene?  Did he even think about how his co-star would feel knowing how intimate their scenes are.  Is he saying that he took advantage of her using work to fill in his fantasies... about kissing?  Aside from that fact that he's attracted to her from the start. This doesn't make sense for me actually.

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  

Not that I don't want them to have their own choice... it's just that I don't like being played or fooled.:blush:

But unless the news is about getting married, I will stop hoping.  Since it's only dating and yet to be proven real, this ship is not sinking yet. At least for me.:tongue:

I agree with you , let them date its just atraction early stages anything can happen ..im still with our ship 

1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

I am sorry to say this but you have the wrong information. Oys has not meet kim bum last year. They just meet this March on a gathering and now march 29 their agencies confirm their dating. So please do not spread wrong info about them leaving together. They are on their first stage of getting to know eachother.

thanks 

Guyyysss we can still ship them on screen. It's better to have them dated another person rather than they date each other and then broke up.

No dating news between them means they can be in one project together again. Maybe Vagabond? hahaha

7 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

I am with you with this ... unless they announce they will get married that is the time that I will give up on this ship.... There are still hope that we can see them hopefully on another project. 

:D

9 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I am sorry to say this but you have the wrong information. Oys has not meet kim bum last year. They just meet this March on a gathering and now march 29 their agencies confirm their dating. So please do not spread wrong info about them leaving together. They are on their first stage of getting to know eachother.

thanks 

They met less than a month lmao..

the new even said they have only dated  for one week?

even if this ship already tanked i can't help but feel heartbroken with the guy she chose to date .. i woould still be happy if he is a decent guy.. but him?? Naaah

503 is still no.1 in my heart i will still love them .

i'm not gonna force it on the real people lol i will just continue writing my love for them here since it's a shipper thread and not disturbing others.. 

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

They met less than a month lmao..

the new even said they have only dated  for one week?

even if this ship already tanked i can't help but feel heartbroken with the guy she chose to date .. i wiould still be happy if he is a decent guy.. but him?? Naaah

503 is still no.1 in my heart i will still love them .

i'm not gonna force it on the real people lol i will just continue writing my love for them here since it's a shipper thread and not disturbing others.. 

I am with you on this

3 minutes ago, myDimpleCP17 said:

I am with you with this ... unless they announce they will get married that is the time that I will give up on this ship.... There are still hope that we can see them hopefully on another project. 

:D

Me too.. that guy is a player anyway... he will enlist soon and they have  only met for less than a month, date for like a week? 

I  love this couple because of their chemistry anyway so they can date anyone they want but i will still love my 503 

14 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

**Delurking**

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  :D

Let them date just for a month, then the monkey LSG have to make a move ready, straight propose her OYS then get married have a date after married, aaaarrrrggghhh what this monkey been doing huuuffffttt 

We can still ship them on screen. One of perfect on screen pairing. Just like (am I allowed to say another ship name?) one of my otp, one of them is married and the other dating other man (when they are in drama together, 2 dramas together. You know who right?) :lol: and I still ship them on screen because their chemistry is no joke.:lol:

We can still do that for LSG and OYS :D

1 minute ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Can we get VAGABOND reunion now?  Pretty please :D 

Just reunite for Vagabond please. :wub::wub: I don't mind if the two of you work with each other forever. 

1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

I wanna correct you

please don't be misinformed

oys and kimbum met each other this march after hwayugi ended on March.

the news stated LTE speed couple because they have only dated for about a week

10 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Я тоже .. этот парень - игрок, так или иначе ... он скоро зачислится, и они только встретились меньше месяца, датируют как неделю? 

Мне нравится эта пара из-за их химии, так что они могут встречаться с кем-то, кого они хотят, но я все равно буду любить свои 503 

Will he soon join the army? Maybe this reason was that she was talking about 2 years before marriage, if she was going to wait for him from the army.

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I'm actually ready to accept whatever result in this ship but i'm not  liking the guy at all. Why him? She suffered enough with her ex who threw her under the bus.. why another bad guy?

hope he enlist soon and say bye2 to my girl. Sorry i know it's not my right.. but please a decent man to marry not someone like him

oh wow so she dated after hwayugi ended? Hmm

Mte dear.. that guy has bad story in the past. 

I would not this broken if not bc of him. 

Let's be delulu and crazy

until one of them tied the knot lmao.. this is si crazy but heeey... shipoing is free and harmless unless we disturb orher people like certain spy last time :D:D

she only dated for 1 week and how did they  got exposed so easily????? This guy is going to army soon anyway.. bye

Archived