[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Anyhoo the softness of this is swoon worthy, as actors LSG and OYS have perfectly portrayed their characters of SOG and JSM and carried the love story with so much chemistry it's amazing.(probably because the attraction was not just on screen but off screen as well. I mean come on ! 

to what extent can you pretend...right!??)

Yeah I can't stop shipping them. The attraction was there but the most important thing was the respect toward each other is always present making them more comfortable. I read some article that mostly korean wife who was younger to their husband called their husband name with Shi in the end as a sign of their well respected love. So calling LSG-shi and OYS-shi is a sign perhaps that maybe some day it will bloom to much deeper meaning for them. My Delulu mind is on:wub:,

4 minutes ago, aihaibara610 said:

Even I am a girl, I like her that much.  I like bts, bo gum since they did not attract much attention from Knet. And now I like OYS :))

You like BTS as in bangtang boys, are you an army then I bet we'll be getting along well:wink:. We both like BTS and we both liked Hwayugi and we both liked this couple and OYS this shows we have good taste :lol:

3 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

Yeah I can't stop shipping them. The attraction was there but the most important thing was the respect toward each other is always present making them more comfortable. I read some article that mostly korean wife who was younger to their husband called their husband name with Shi in the end as a sign of their well respected love. So calling LSG-shi and OYS-shi is a sign perhaps that maybe some day it will bloom to much deeper meaning for them. My Delulu mind is on:wub:,

I know right. I found it really endearing and interesting that they do that when OYS mentioned it in her interview, I was like OOO that's very cute and unique that they switch between formal and informal with each other, I ship it even more. * Look at OYS with other co actors of her age I heard they addressed eachother informally right away LSG too* why the sudden difference with eachother... besides I already have proof they are real their EP tell, now no one can convince me otherwise. (Off to delululand too with you). :lol:

47 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

Real scenes

BTS scenes

I've noticed in the bts part when LSG starts kissing OYS, we can see that OYS left hand was above the left hand of LSG but when he was kissing her deep he moved his hand toward OYS while in the real scene LSG's arm and hand stay still in the postion with OYS's hand still above it until he stops kissing her. So it was not only one take cause the bts part seems LSG was really into it.:D So the charming friend one of the fave scenes was this scene.:wub:

Oh wow, you're right. With his hands moving like that, it seems like he's really into the kiss. I agree with you and @taskdramafanatic, there must be a reason why this is one of LSG's favourite scene. There could be an underlying reason that only they know, although by the efforts taken by the production staff being stingy with the bts, maybe they know somethin is up as well and is just downplaying their closeness in real life to protect them.

But yeah, amazing chemistry in Hwayugi is testament to how well they work together, and with their personality I can see how both can be attracted to each other. I'm just going to wish them all the best. :blush:

1 hour ago, Vincent Polo said:

Real scenes

BTS scenes

I've noticed in the bts part when LSG starts kissing OYS, we can see that OYS left hand was above the left hand of LSG but when he was kissing her deep he moved his hand toward OYS while in the real scene LSG's arm and hand stay still in the postion with OYS's hand still above it until he stops kissing her. So it was not only one take cause the bts part seems LSG was really into it.:D So the charming friend one of the fave scenes was this scene.:wub:

Where do I see this BTS ? I can't find it on rose_atelia and the gif versions too smalllllllll #despostalkermode

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I'm just gonna put this here :tongue::tongue:

Ah, he's swinging his hands shyly :wub: LSG why so obvious??? Ahah, they both are smiling, so happy looking at these two :blush::heart: Ooooh and as always OYS touches her hair :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Vincent Polo said:

Nice catch. We also can assume that the take was more than one from the angle of how that scene was taken. I ever watch bts of a drama, when the frame show the couple kiss in close up, and then took the frame from a far then it will be more than one take, if the director want to shoot from many angle then the couple will kiss more than one time. In close up take so many crew around you but if it take from a far then the director need the crew to not stand around the couple. Well Hwayugi kiss scene, library and ep 18, both show close up frame and a far frame so it definitely more than one take. Plus don't forget to pay attention to LSG lips colour change during library kiss, that was one of the indicated the scene taken in many takes (we already discussed lsg lips colour change in page 3-4, way before this thread moving fast haha)

2 hours ago, Vincent Polo said:

Real scenes

BTS scenes

One thing about this kiss. His position must be uncomfortable for him. Poor monkey. hahaha. But he must be very happy to finally give her "proper" kiss for the first time. We all know that he is quite hungry of kisses. :DThat's why LSG also chose this scene as his favorite. :lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Nice catch. We also can assume that the take was more than one from the angle of how that scene was taken. I ever watch bts of a drama, when the frame show the couple kiss in close up, and then took the frame from a far then it will be more than one take, if the director want to shoot from many angle then the couple will kiss more than one time. In close up take so many crew around you but if it take from a far then the director need the crew to not stand around the couple. Well Hwayugi kiss scene, library and ep 18, both show close up frame and a far frame so it definitely more than one take. Plus don't forget to pay attention to LSG lips colour change during library kiss, that was one of the indicated the scene taken in many takes (we already discussed lsg lips colour change in page 3-4, way before this thread moving fast haha)

The far frame was shot from behind LSG's back. I wonder if they were still kissing or they were just pretending to kiss. Same with the kiss scene in ep 19, when LSG pinned her to bed and we only saw the reflection, I wonder if they were keep kissing or not (why am I even wondering those things? :lol: I feel like pervert) but I saw LSG tilted his head. 

22 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

The far frame was shot from behind LSG's back. I wonder if they were still kissing or they were just pretending to kiss. Same with the kiss scene in ep 19, when LSG pinned her to bed and we only saw the reflection, I wonder if they were keep kissing or not (why am I even wondering those things? :lol: I feel like pervert) but I saw LSG tilted his head. 

I would like to think they were definitely kissing then. :wink:

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Hhahaha you're not the only one thinking that dear. I was thinking the same thing.  I bet they're faking it lol (even though deeply i'm hoping they continue kissing hahahah)....wow, so no sighting of LSG or news of him lately huh? Guess will not see him again until his FM on 4/8. 

9 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I would like to think they were definitely kissing then. :wink:

I agree with you :lol:

3 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Hhahaha you're not the only one thinking that dear. I was thinking the same thing.  I bet they're faking it lol (even though deeply i'm hoping they continue kissing hahahah)....wow, so no sighting of LSG or news of him lately huh? Guess will not see him again until his FM on 4/8. 

My mind can't accept they were faking it. Hahaha. Why were they faking it if they already kissed? Just go all out! Hahaha.

True, he has been MIA since came back from Vietnam. Maybe he is spending time with his girl, who also just finished her movie promotion, before he touring for Fanmeet. :lol::lol:

25 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I agree with you :lol:

My mind can't accept they were faking it. Hahaha. Why were they faking it if they already kissed? Just go all out! Hahaha.

True, he has been MIA since came back from Vietnam. Maybe he is spending time with his girl, who also just finished her movie promotion, before he touring for Fanmeet. :lol::lol:

So, OYS has no more CITT staging? She's pretty much done now and has all the free time? :)

Just want to share my happiness with everyone. ^_^ Okay, I've just trying to download all the episode to make a music video ( first-time making a music video just because of our SeungYeon couple and missing hwayugi too much :wacko: going to keep repeating it after I finish hehe :tongue: ) anyway, this is not the point. The point the when I look back ep4 when JSM shopping for the party in the morning market, I saw her hairpin, and I was like why the hairpin looks so familiar. :o Then I realise I bought some hairpin this morning, which is similar ( probs not but it is for me hahaha  :wub: ), of course, is a cheap product but I'm really happy the hairpin I bought is a similar style as the one she had on hwayugi. ( Sorry about two of the pictures are blur, I screenshot it cuz I couldn't find it online :tongue: )e7WyvdG7T8Bvbhf_8YDlesbBvYbJWPVYl_m9egYd

jTtUq5K_YGldXMuJRnW3Ug2kTbNKe5lzowefQFD3

27419_xlarge.jpg

Archived