[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dvrels said:

But that article wasn't expose a photo of them in the middle of dating in a restaurant just like the other news state, hmm. But thanks chinguyaa. Himnaeee everyone, lets support LSG and OYS even they aren't together

That’s is why I don’t get it too.. no photos to support them dating.. and two agencies confirm in haste.. seems strange..some dating scandals will deny the rumors unless caught under lens.. the timing is suspicious too. 

But as of now.. the best we can do is to wish her best and more success in her career and of course happiness this time with her chosen one. 

For my Son Oh Gong; I wish the same thing. Success in career and to find new flame that will inspire him more.

44 minutes ago, haymochi said:

They only met for less than a month

To be frank, shipping is fun for us and it can go another way of course.

i'm ready for all of that but what upsets me the most is the guy she is dating.  If you know his history.. siiigh...

she works so hard to gain her success , i just hope that guy won't ruin that. 

Less than a month and already got outed? What is that.. lol

TBH this!! I guess I'm not upset she is not dating Seunggi, but the fact that she is dating Kim Bum.. Anyway good luck to OYS, I'll always support her. 

To Kim Bum-shi, please be good to OYS unnie

my poor heart is breakain crying and breakijng and crying. it's too early for an april's fool's joke :'( *wails* now i know how it feels for those shippers who shipped a couple and had it not sailed and came to ship this couple's. i can't even. i can only blame LSG x OYS for not keeping up the contact. i feel like my earlier post was a warning sign in a way cos yeah.. the ship didn't sail cos LSG didn't keep it up. maybe he has another gf or what but yeah... am sad and heartbroken. i still hope the slightest in the future they might come together but as all rational fans should be - wish them happiness.

8 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

That’s is why I don’t get it too.. no photos to support them dating.. and two agencies confirm in haste.. seems strange..some dating scandals will deny the rumors unless caught under lens.. the timing is suspicious too. 

But as of now.. the best we can do is to wish her best and more success in her career and of course happiness this time with her chosen one. 

For my Son Oh Gong; I wish the same thing. Success in career and to find new flame that will inspire him more.

Their agencies confirmed just 8 minutes after the news broke. Hahaha. Were they preparing for it?

Son Oh Gong can come to me :lol::lol:

Tbh, I still ship LSG and OYS but maybe just on screen for now. :lol::lol:

To be honest, I'm more surprised at seeing the name Kim Bum in the same sentence as OYS than the fact that she's dating him. I'm also one of the people who isn't a big fan of his ... but let's look at it this way, OYS said she wants to get married soon and KB obviously isn't that kind of guy (plus he hasn't enlisted yet) so I don't think this is a serious thing. Or if it is, I'll be really surprised.

As long as my girl is happy... KB better treat her well.

25 minutes ago, DustyPixie said:

At least we can confirm OYS did all kissing scenes when she was still single. Kim Bum comes along after Hwayugi.

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

18 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Tbh, I still ship LSG and OYS but maybe just on screen for now. :lol::lol:

Im with you, I can’t disregard the way they kissed on screen.

Damn, i thought I could enjoy my long weekend with you guys, I seldom getting long weekend from work but what I got this morning was a confirmation of her dating another actor. 

42 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

Okay I was so lost for words. I can’t accept this right now. This long weekend just became extra long. If it’s not serious.. and Kim bum hasn’t enlisted yet. Hwaiting LSG! In complete delusion.

42 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

But it would be soooo bad if it’s a coverup. The last scandal OYS had almost wrecked her. What is going on..

18 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

You mean they met last year October and decided living together after hwayugi?

26 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

My poor heart..

lol idk where you read this but it’s not correct.

they met recently and theyre in the beginning stages of getting to know each other so they definitely wouldn’t be living together.

38 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

My poor heart..

"

A source from Oh Yeon Seo’s agency Celltrion Entertainment explained, “After ‘Hwayugi‘ ended in the beginning of March, they became friends at a gathering and naturally progressed into dating. They have feelings for each other and are getting to know each other more.”

Breaking: Oh Yeon Seo And Kim Bum Confirmed To Be Dating | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/28/breaking-oh-yeon-seo-kim-bum-confirmed-dating/

which article are you referring to ? @raradityadika

and this article phrases it differently -

"

On March 29, Oh Yeon Seo's label Cell Trion Entertainment told news outlets, "It's true that Oh Yeon Seo and Kim Bum are dating. They got to know each other through gatherings with various acquaintances. Oh Yeon Seo began her relationship with Kim Bum shortly after the end of her drama tvN's 'Hwayugi', earlier this month. Please watch over them warmly, as they have recently started their relationship." "

[BREAKING] Kim Bum & Oh Yeon Seo are dating! | allkpop.com
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/breaking-kim-bum-oh-yeon-seo-are-dating 

as though they got to know each other prior to hwayugi, kept it up and confirmed their relationship after hwayugi, which makes sense for oys to be cold to lgs but idk why she's not cold towards pys?

TOO FISHY

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I'm actually ready to accept whatever result in this ship but i'm not  liking the guy at all. Why him? She suffered enough with her ex who threw her under the bus.. why another bad guy?

hope he enlist soon and say bye2 to my girl. Sorry i know it's not my right.. but please a decent man to marry not someone like him

oh wow so she dated after hwayugi ended? Hmm

sorry to say.. me too.. i agree with this.. i freakin love oys but that guy not so much.. 

i dont know if this pair will last long if he did not enlist yet.. but we'll see..

1 hour ago, aihaibara610 said:

now we have a Hwayugi in real life, huh? Now I may understand why lsg talked less about her after Hwayugi. It is the best way to protect her anw. Real or reel? Who knows? If they really belong each other, they will find their own way to have a happy ending together. OYS-ssi, ** is not a type for marriage actually :(( only one moth and they got caught and both agencies confirmed. It is just unbelievable

Really Hwayugi really happen in real life, the ending of the drama didn't has any closure , we don't know SOG will fulfill his promises to find JSM or not. And in real life, we still question did they made the same promise? Hmm but I personally feel that both of them have feeling for each other but they weren't take it to the next step. Lets keep support them.

Still my current mood

55 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

My poor heart..

I'm sure it's not right. They just met through their friends on March 2018. She is not keeping her distance from LSG, we already show many video of them which is not indicated as keeping her distance away. Living together? That's definitely not true

Archived