[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Hmmmm..thats strange

Stange indeed. <_<

How could they not nominate Hwayugi?!?!?!?!!!??? How???!??!!?why??!?!!!! They must be crazy!!! 

*After calming down from outburst*

Who cares though beaksan drama awards sucks I'm pretty sure they'll get nominated and awarded in Korean drama awards after all a Korean Odyssey has the word Korean in it...:lol:

7 hours ago, Hatchi Chay said:

@aqualy yep, its uri YeonSeo's favorite, because why not? SonOhGong wants to give her everything.. even destroying an entire world just for her. :wub:

movie date, icecream, green and LSG. All in one scene! Couldnt ask for more! And LSG carry her in his arms! :wub:

Did Lee complain? Probably NO! He surely enjoy it coz he'd been able to show off his masculinity! Kekeke :D

LSG was so cool, hot and sexy on this scene! :wub:

2 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

richard simmons then hwayugi didn't get nominated for anything. the critics of korean entertainment industry or whoever makes this nomination probably lack some marbles.

It's not about the show, or the story or the talent or the acting. Everything was perfect.

It's about not nominating a show whose production company tried to hide the accident of an innocent staff member. This is the result and the punishment.

2 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

movie date, icecream, green and LSG. All in one scene! Couldnt ask for more! And LSG carry her in his arms! :wub:

Did Lee complain? Probably NO! He surely enjoy it coz he'd been able to show off his masculinity! Kekeke :D

LSG was so cool, hot and sexy on this scene! :wub:

This is my most favourite scene in the first 10 episodes and ep5 probably my favourite episode in the first 10 episodes because it has this scene and the love-love scene. :D

I'm pretty sure I don't even have to mention for you guys to know which is my favourite scene from the 2nd half of the show -_- and my most favourite scene in full show. I'm pretty sure it's the same one for everyone on this thread. *Whispers* the bed scene.:tongue:

8 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

What do you mean by this?

Can you please enlighten us and share your delulu with us? :lol:

Birthday of OYS: 22 june

birthday of LSG: 31 jan

8 in math is infinite = forever

slap my face. It may be only coincidence ^^

3 hours ago, aihaibara610 said:

Birthday of OYS: 22 june

birthday of LSG: 31 jan

8 in math is infinite = forever

slap my face. It may be only coincidence ^^

LSG's birthday is on 13th (reverse the numbers)

Or maybe it's OYS's current age? (Just joking :D)

LSG on his way to Thailand?

CR: see post

Edited: Adding more photos

Cr: See post

Looking forward to the fan reports tomorrow :D

My turn to be a page turner after few days of being out of this thread. :blush:

I have to delurk to thank these guys and many others for their video, gif and pics that made this thread fun and lively.  

You're hilarious guys!!! :heart:

On 4/5/2018 at 12:19 AM, kopikosong said:

What do you call two people that hold cups? 

A CUP-PLE.

I got distracted from whatever I'm doing and wasted 1 hour of my life to make this pun (*to make this gif). 

On 4/5/2018 at 3:12 AM, kopikosong said:

Aw don't encourage me like that! I might actually think I'm good. 

Thank you everyone for being too polite to ask me to shut up. 

You know how I love your gif's chinguyah.... thanks so much for the good laughs during this stressful time for me.:heart:

On 4/5/2018 at 10:14 AM, Mpaa said:

and this is reason why both of them that hold cups:D:lol:

On 4/5/2018 at 9:29 PM, huhuhahahihi said:

Don't mess with Seon Mi's namja.  *read it in Jonathan's voice*

On 4/6/2018 at 4:21 AM, Garriexuite said:

@kopikosong... Our couples matchy matchy style... :D:wub:

Creating this gifs.. me be like.. :D

Laughing-_Facepalming-_Chimpanzee-_React

Guys, you all crack me up!!!  :blush:

Keep sharing your creativity here and cheer us up.  :heart:

4 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Aiigggooo... how to move on..

No need to move on. Just keep shipping. :D We are not forcing or hurting anyone after all.

LSG looks so good in black...boy has good guns! No wonder he picked OYS so easily in his arms in episode 5. *stares at his biceps* I'm just doing research.... :tongue:

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

No need to move on. Just keep shipping. :D We are not forcing or hurting anyone after all.

LSG looks so good in black...boy has good guns! No wonder he picked OYS so easily in his arms in episode 5. *stares at his biceps* I'm just doing research.... :tongue:

I need to see ep 5 bts desperately just for swooning purpose.

didn't the news said he made sure that oys is comfortable so he picked her up really easily?:wub:

giphy.gif

Congrats @iloveknovela

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Very well said @YourHighness .

Did Lee complain???! :lol:

Archived