[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I will not just expect too much so i will get suprised again like yesterday!

Cant help but to watch his reaction again and again! Like a teenage school boy inlove! :wub::lol:

RIP replay button...:D

14 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

LSG is getting hotter every damn day. *drools*

Oh, yes he is....irresistable :rolleyes:

*checking around...make sure nothing break in my house...

26 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Uh oh!!!

Soooo, he wanted those many kisses himself,  based on his "senses"..?

Arasseo..! Arasseo!

* giggling nonstop 

Laaaavh! Laaavh!

Certainly, he wouldn't have complained about the number of kisses :blush:

8 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Certainly, he wouldn't have complained about the number of kisses :blush:

Now I remembered  OYS said those kisses on ep 18 got alot of NGs.

N the reporter asked " did Lee complained?"..

Now we know the real answer on why he's not complaining...LoL

Aaaaw..naughty monkey!!!

On 4/8/2018 at 9:14 AM, kopikosong said:

woah woah @digi223 why you do this to me, I need to stop spamming that replay button. 

That video didn't feel like a Lee Seung Gi Fan Meet omg, it should be renamed "Seungyeon couple appreciation session".

Omg this silly boy, it's his own fan meet and he still wants to put himself through the embarrassment of playing that video, he must have loved kissing *cough her* a lot. 

QmUwal8.gif

That mouth action :tongue:

Can any LSG fan tell us whether he ever mentioned a kiss scene as his fave scene in his past dramas?

50 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

when will i get to kiss again?! :lol:

"He felt that THERE MUST HAVE MANY KISS SCENES! "

Its a MUST! Its a MUST! Lol :lol:

He really did his BEST to made it come true! 

nobody can stop him now! He really is SOG for reel and real! :wub:

and obviously OYS didn't mind either and agreed to it :)

4 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Love the way he said "saranghae" on this scene! :wub: felt so real and sincere! :blush:

Really, backhug is the best!  

@kopikosong 

This "saranghae" more like an adlib for me...

Hi All,

I have been checking in this thread since it was 10 pages but I never posted before. I went to the fanmeeting in Bangkok although I don't speak a word of Thai, I can understand Korean though. 

Just wanted to say that although I don't know what was translated in Thai but the earlier clip when LSG was asked about the kissing scenes, he actually said when he saw the script there were no kissing scenes but somehow a lot of it came out :tongue:

I don't recall him saying that it was a must for it so many kiss scenes to come out though. He did however say he liked the library kiss scene because he had thought about how best the scene would come out and practiced (by himself, I found it funny he said this LOL) and initially it wasn't supposed to come out like that (with him sitting on the table). He tried it and they liked it and so that was how the scene came out. This was the reason he liked it so much :)

45 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Hi All,

I have been checking in this thread since it was 10 pages but I never posted before. I went to the fanmeeting in Bangkok although I don't speak a word of Thai, I can understand Korean though. 

Just wanted to say that although I don't know what was translated in Thai but the earlier clip when LSG was asked about the kissing scenes, he actually said when he saw the script there were no kissing scenes but somehow a lot of it came out :tongue:

I don't recall him saying that it was a must for it so many kiss scenes to come out though. He did however say he liked the library kiss scene because he had thought about how best the scene would come out and practiced (by himself, I found it funny he said this LOL) and initially it wasn't supposed to come out like that (with him sitting on the table). He tried it and they liked it and so that was how the scene came out. This was the reason he liked it so much :)

Hello! Nice to see you here :) Please don't hesitate to post more here :heart: 

Ahhh, so you were on LSG's FM, that's so great :grin:  I wish I could be there too....although I wouldn't understand even a word:lol::lol::lol:Thank you so much for sharing information, LSG is so open talking about this kiss scene heheheheh I like that :tongue: He wanted to make the kiss scene as good as possible, I see....I see LSG :D Ahhh, this monkey banana makes me giggle! 

Was there anything else interesting? LSG was so shy when they showed kiss scene and blanket hug from ep 19 :wub::tongue: We would be thankful if you shared some more information about his reactions :rolleyes:

So happy to find this room alive :D

I silent reading this so far coz I don't really know what to say in proper way, since this is my first time shipping, but is really fun.

Anyway chingus, I found this link to vote the for the popluarity actor and actress in Baeksang Awards 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

When I tried, I needed to download the app in app store or google play. Then we should have some points to start voting. It happened that my points ran out before finishing 10 votes (available votes for each day). And if we want to refill the points, there are some ways provided. But anyway, I really hope OYS & LSG to be voted. Please chingus if you have some time to spare for them :blush:

Here is the result so far

Ups, fail to insert the photos :D

Let me try later

Archived