[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, kimmortal said:

Joseph and Yukee behind the scenes. Lots of giggling ensues during foot tickling scene.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4373044085596830/4373044505801298

Love it, the fun they had carried over into positive vibes for ZWJ/ZM!

Although I must say Yukee is unusually shy, i feel like most younger actresses are pretty comfortable joking around and taking kiss promotion pictures while she seems easily embarrassed. (As evident from the challenge Joseph being get to relax in their kiss scene... perhaps because that kiss scene took so long the director figured it wasn't worth putting them through another one? )

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to enjoy each other presence  quite alright,  then I am bitterly asking why o why they didn't release more BTS between them? What are they hiding?  :tears: come to think about it, almost all BTS I saw seem to have very little MM?  

I thought I read somewhere that YC wasn't that shy in kiss scenes in her other works before? 

Here's a cut of the scene WJ and MM sat in front of the farmer hut. I saw his lower jaw was moving forward and MM head was tilted a bit at the same time,  making me sure he kissed her forehead. 

Credits to all respective owners (wait,  have I posted this before? Apologize if I did :sweatingbullets:)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4364691440087421#&video

Peace all :relaxed:

Just watched subbed Episode 40 - oh my goodness - WJ in this scene made me LOL real loud! 

WJ (to ZR) - you know, we are going to be married, so I want to be honest with you. 

Blah, blah, blah about being angry when I want to.... 

WJ - I met up with my Min-Min 

but if he really wants to be truthful, what he should have said is: 

WJ - I met up with my Min-Min. I have every intention of being angry at her  - but I was so worried about her safety, so I tried to get her to leave, but she's stubborn, My Min-Min. She told me to leave, but I followed her, coz I was so angry at her... then, I gave her water, coz she had to be thirsty, then, I carried her, coz she had to be tired, then I built her a fire, coz she had to be cold, then, I gave my shoulders for her to sleep, coz she had to be sleepy.. but I was really, really angry at her... Oh, and of course, I had to keep her safe from all my Wudang uncles. 

He's really a case study. I should do a paper on him. 

@PutriSing For me the funniest part for eps 40 is when they were in beggar sect, WJ just keeps talking to everybody about everything lol. Especially if you also add the last 5 min of eps. 39 that means in drama time WJ been talking for 6 hours at least and ZR is just there unconscious lol. WJ just left ZR with ZD rather than retreating first then come back later :sweat_smile: It's bloody hilarious.  

9 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@PutriSing For me the funniest part for eps 40 is when they were in beggar sect, WJ just keeps talking to everybody about everything lol. Especially if you also add the last 5 min of eps. 39 that means in drama time WJ been talking for 6 hours at least and ZR is just there unconscious lol. WJ just left ZR with ZD rather than retreating first then come back later :sweat_smile: It's bloody hilarious.  

You got that right!! He's a case study in irony. He makes me laugh in one episode then, so angry in another. So frustrating lah........

So much inner thoughts in just these two scenes and the expression on them. So touching. 

Credits to weibo users

1. I understand. I just felt tired all of a sudden. Just wanted to see her for awhile only. 

img-3dffe89dee1fe1bb4b3a5d2155abc036.jpg

One last time. 

You stay, i will not be back again. 

You leave, i will take you away. 

img-820b883cf4eceb6d14683e438d18e4b9.jpg

WJ throw the golden box so far away, it went to another dimension, hahaha :joy:

He should be a pitcher :lol:

jxSLTSql.png

This is screenshot from the recent wuxia drama Listening Snow Tower

I guess they got a whole cupboard of this box in the warehouse lol

NEW MV ON BILIBILI:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av52807073?from=search&seid=579836555656455845

I'm a litttleeeeee confused on what is happening, but I believe the gist is that it's another creative take on the reincarnation trope, but really intense and with amazing editing. It's also visually stunning. Can a Chinese fan please help summarize what happened in the MV/storyline? Would greatly appreciate it!

I think I still prefer mainland for ZM and WJ. TVB one is not bad but really not as good as mainland for me anyway.

ZSF was so good like a total master wuxia, only weakness is when he shouted "Wuji!" the 1st time, the mainland one was so good on that part, ZSF voice cracked like in total disbelieve and almost cry. Even though mainland ZSF I also like since he sounds like a chill grandpa, hahaha. But if you want wuxia ZSF, TVB is great

Also they change the convo a bit in the TVB version, when ZD was teasing ZM that since WJ and her are the same age she should become his wife. While in the mainland version is more insulting, ZD tease ZM to become WJ's concubine, which always confuse me why ZM is not angry more since concubine is a bloody insult to a princess like her. Also in TVB for the moment anyway, all the Ming sect ppl call ZM 小丫头/girl, which is not as harsh as mainland where they pretty much called her demon/witch/etc

Who would win in a 1v1 fight?

A martial artist who has mastered the Nine Yang Manual, lv6 of Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi, Tai Chi Fists and Sword.  Leader of a group of rebels who would eventually topple an empire.

vs.

A 120lb Mongolian princess.

Let's find out.

shJzzdI.png

You can see the fear in his eyes.

I found it hilarious that after ZM tells him to go away (in ep 38 I think?) he chases her, then gives her water, and says to her, “Don’t be angry anymore.” He was concerned about her being angry at him! :lol: This woman, who he thinks is the murderer of his cousin, and he’s worried that she’s mad at him.

Archived