[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

I am addicted to watching the MVs. 

I can't help rewatching all the episodes with them. 

I can't wait for minmin appearance in TVB versions, hoping for all cut scenes to appear. 

I keep waiting for emails notification for someone to post something on this thread and immediately report in here. 

I can't stop thinking about the husband and wife in my daily life. 

I even dreamt of them at night. 

I can't function as a human being. 

I am poisoned. 

I am crazy. 

Save me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am addicted to watching the MVs. 

I can't help rewatching all the episodes with them. 

I can't wait for minmin appearance in TVB versions, hoping for all cut scenes to appear. 

I keep waiting for emails notification for someone to post something on this thread and immediately report in here. 

I can't stop thinking about the husband and wife in my daily life. 

I even dreamt of them at night. 

I can't function as a human being. 

I am poisoned. 

I am crazy. 

Save me. 

Ugh I know. Same. I feel you. I made my sister watch it too.

oh dear! I'm missing this drama like crazy too! Every night I'm rewatching since ep 43 and repeat those WJ and ZM's moments. :bawling:  I really hope the TvB version include some good cute scenes and the wedding like in the mv. I saw it's also 50 episodes, so not sure how they will fit those scenes in. :( 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

oh dear! I'm missing this drama like crazy too! Every night I'm rewatching since ep 43 and repeat those WJ and ZM's moments. :bawling:  I really hope the TvB version include some good cute scenes and the wedding like in the mv. I saw it's also 50 episodes, so not sure how they will fit those scenes in. :( 

If they don't, I hope the production can release all the deleted scenes. Pleaseee, is it too much to ask :(

Hehehe....More MVs, Thanks for letting me shared.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49474282/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av46883414/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.12

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50069489  (love this one, BGM sound so epic)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49842716/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49332517/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av47230479/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av46647988/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av45277560/ (YX and JXF fans)

2 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

Thanks!  Back to dreamily watching this again....

Hahaha.... Repeating the 7 mns kiss Mv:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I heard that TVB will cut away the front part, and Minmin will appear earlier than Episode 23.

Then all the cut scenes will be there.

I am not sure how true,

from what i know. this is the current rumour

38 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Is it available to download.  I love that 7 min kissing scene.

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I don't think a wedding scene was ever filmed.  People asked the creator of the MV where she got that scene from, and she said she inserted it from another drama as she just really wanted WJ and ZM to have a wedding.

I also hope TVB will add back some deleted footage, but based on the first 5 episodes aired so far the edits have been very minor:(

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, achng said:

I don't think a wedding scene was ever filmed.  People asked the creator of the MV where she got that scene from, and she said she inserted it from another drama as she just really wanted WJ and ZM to have a wedding.

I also hope TVB will add back some deleted footage, but based on the first 5 episodes aired so far the edits have been very minor:(

OMG! That's so sad! :tears: Im so heart-broken right now! I guess we can only picture it out for WJ and ZM ourselves how it would be and everything. At least we know for sure they are husband and wife from the novel. 

Have to say that WJ was so passionated when kissing ZM in that episode! It was like..."I love you so much MinMin..." ahahahha :wub::sweat_smile::love:

Am I normal to keep thinking about that kiss scene? ^^ Save me! 

• Like 1

I didn’t read the novel, but at least MinMin mention on the latern that WJ is her husband and at the Inn they called her MRS. Zhang. I believed they both considered each other are husband and wife. At the min WJ asked MinMin to serve teas to his Wudang’s uncle. I think he already admitted that MinMin is his wife. It just they didn’t have the wedding ceremony yet. But they probably have the honeymoon already. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 4/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, LaurenPanna said:

This short piece of Fanfic is really good. Must must must read!! I feel so at ease reading this. Bring a small closure to me for ZZR admitting her crime and WJ told minmin and declare his love 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4363250721847207

If you need translation, i will do it tomorrow. 

I promised to Translate. Here it is. Pardon for the bad english

Credits to Author: He Xiao Xiang – from Weibo.

所以你就把敏敏放在木筏上让她自生自灭,害得敏敏差点死在海里是吗?张无忌向来待人宽容,可一想到敏敏差点葬身鱼腹,便怒不可遏。
是,都是我干的,我现在就后悔当初没在岛上一剑杀了这个妖女。周芷若也不管不顾了,一切全盘托出。
张无忌冷笑两声,道:“好啊,敏敏说的对,她这个人神共愤的妖女,手段竟也不及你这个温柔贤惠的峨眉掌门。说完,张无忌跨步出门,来到了赵敏房中,一进门就一把抱住了赵敏。
怎么了,无忌?赵敏轻声问道。
芷若她承认了。
什么?赵敏挣开了怀抱,抬头问道。
灵蛇岛上的事都是芷若干的,为了倚天剑和屠龙刀,她这阴毒功夫便是来自刀剑内的秘籍。
……”赵敏虽然一早就知凶手就是周芷若,但眼下突然听到这个消息,却也不免错愕。
其实在元帅府你跟我说凶手就是芷若时,我已经对她有所怀疑,只是谁能想到凶手竟会是她,又怪我自己怎么能去怀疑小时候的恩人,当下便也不在多想。
这个嘛,我早就看出来了。赵敏双眉一挑,骄傲地看着张无忌。
张无忌会心一笑,握着赵敏的手,宠溺地回答
赵敏突然甩开了张无忌的手,道:“哟,当初你冤枉我是凶手,一副凶巴巴的样子,还掐了我的脖子呢,怎么,现在你的周姑娘是凶手,你似乎非但不生气,还挺为她惋惜的。
赵敏挑衅的看着无忌,无忌轻轻一笑,看着赵敏,道:“因为我爱的人是你,不是她。
听到回答,赵敏一脸感动,伸手抱住了张无忌。无忌摸了摸赵敏的头发,道:“敏敏,你太看得起我了,当初我之所以那么恨,除了蛛儿之死,更重要的是我以为你不爱我,说的话都是在骗我。
我怎么会骗你呢?
就算你骗我,我也心甘情愿,谁让我张无忌,就是喜欢你这个小妖女呢!

【这版无忌真的很痴情了,当敏敏一解释,他就已经信了敏敏。38集敏敏说到凶手手段卑鄙无耻,若知道是谁,定要将她碎尸万段。无忌说道,凶手的手段可不及郡主娘娘。虽然这话是在讽刺,可也证明无忌已经相信敏敏了。而且当时无忌放松的舒了口气,知道敏敏不是凶手,他很开心。42集口口声声说相信周芷若,却还在问敏敏有没有别的证据。要不是剪了很多,相信肯定还有很多敏敏无忌表达感情的戏

My Translation (Pardon for lousy English)

“So you put Minmin on the boat and let it drift away, and she nearly died? “  Wuji has been forgiving towards everyone. But the thought of Minmin who nearly died, he could not contain his anger anymore.

“Yes I did it. And I regretted not killing her on the island!” Zhou Zhiruo did not care anymore and admitted everything.

Wuji sneered with disappointment and said, “So Minmin is right. Even A Demoness like her, is no match for you, the Virtuous and gentle Emei Leader!”

Wuji did not wait for Zhiruo to continue and dash out of the room.

Dashing into Minmin’s room, he can’t wait to Hug Minmin tightly.  

“What happened? Wuji?” Minmin asked gently.

“Zhiruo did it. She admitted” Wuji replied

“What?” Minmin pushed him away gently and asked.

“Zhiruo is the culprit of everything that happened on Snake island. She did it for The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. She learnt all the venomous martial arts from those Manuals that were hidden in the weapons”

Minmin knew that the murderer is Zhou Zhiruo all along but couldn’t help feeling shock when she hear this from Wuji personally.

“Actually, when you told me that Zhiruo is the Culprit in Yuan Shuai Residence. I already have my suspicions towards her. But She is my benefactor after all. How could I suspect her? So I forced myself to stop thinking about it.”

“I knew it.” Minmin raised her eyebrow and look at Wuji proudly.

“Yes” Wuji reached for her hands, smiled and looked at her with loving eyes.

Minmin suddenly push his hands away and lamented: “When you accused me as the culprit earlier on, you nearly strangled me and were very harsh to me. Now, you know every well that ZZR is the killer, yet you were not angry at all and even feel regret for her.” Minmin looked at Wuji provocatively.

Wuji smiled gently. “Because you are the one I truly love”

Touched upon hearing his love declaration, Minmin hugged Wuji.

Wuji stroked her hair, “Minmin, I was despondent, not only because of Zhu Er’s death….  I just can’t bear the thought of you lying to me and not loving me at all.”

“Why would I lie to you?” Minmin said.   

“Even if you lied to me, I am a willing party. Because I, Zhang Wuji, had fallen head over heels for you little Demoness.”

Author’s Notes:

[2019 Wuji is really devoted. He believed in Minmin after hearing her explanation. Epi 38 – Minmin said that the Murder is too despicable. If she know who did it, she will kill her. Wuji replied, “No matter how despicable the murderer is, she is still no match for our Sassy Princess. Although he is being sarcastic, this also shows that he believe in her at that time. Most importantly, he feel a deep sense of relief and is very happy to know that Minmin is not the Culprit. Epi 42 – Though he said that he believe Zhiruo, he actually already started to suspect her. You can see that when he kept asking Minmin whether she has any other evidence to prove that. If not for the Cut Scenes, there should be more Wuji Minmin love declarations moment.]

• Like 4
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Author’s Notes:

[2019 Wuji is really devoted. He believed in Minmin after hearing her explanation. Epi 38 – Minmin said that the Murder is too despicable. If she know who did it, she will kill her. Wuji replied, “No matter how despicable the murderer is, she is still no match for our Sassy Princess. Although he is being sarcastic, this also shows that he believe in her at that time. Most importantly, he feel a deep sense of relief and is very happy to know that Minmin is not the Culprit. Epi 42 – Though he said that he believe Zhiruo, he actually already started to suspect her. You can see that when he kept asking Minmin whether she has any other evidence to prove that. If not for the Cut Scenes, there should be more Wuji Minmin love declarations moment.]

So want to see the cut scenes!

I read weibo.

apparently, one C-fan wrote email to the production company to request them to release the cut Scenes. But no one response.

And Someone revealed that there is actually 20 Episodes of Cut Scenes.

really so many???

also, i saw that there is an NG -shot that WJ tried to kiss ZZR's face...

and someone commented that in one of the cut scene, WJ did tried to kiss ZZR face

Does anyone find that WJ is very very handsome in a few scenes?

Example,

1. When he is fighting with SQS and ZZR.

2. at the last part when he see ZZR off at Shaolin (the moment he called ZhiRuo meimei) - i really like this part, Not only that he is handsome, but he also make it a point to call her Zhiruo mei mei, to bring them back to their childhood friendship, as well as the purpose to emphasize to her that, "We are impossible. I only Love minmin and no one else, even if she is dead"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I read weibo.

apparently, one C-fan wrote email to the production company to request them to release the cut Scenes. But no one response.

And Someone revealed that there is actually 20 Episodes of Cut Scenes.

really so many???

also, i saw that there is an NG -shot that WJ tried to kiss ZZR's face...

and someone commented that in one of the cut scene, WJ did tried to kiss ZZR face

:astonished:that’s a whole lot of eps.

3 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Hehehe....More MVs, Thanks for letting me shared.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50069489

Towards the end of this MV (at 5:22-23ish) there’s a scene that I don’t remember. It’s where zm is sitting down and wj held his hand out to her. Is that a cut scene? I don’t remember that ever happening.