Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

I really wish we can get more bts snippets between our main couple. It seems like the bts released were mainly from the earlier,  pre-ZM episodes. There are clips of him with YL,  ZR, XZ, but so little between him and ZM. (are they hiding something? :tounge_wink::phew: ) More Yukee please as I really enjoyed her ZM :sweatingbullets:

 

I thought the part where Joseph tried to kiss ZR was just him goofing around?

 

I am a bit skeptical on the 20 episodes of cut scenes since it seem quite a lot of condensation to fit to 50 episodes there.  But i have got no complaints if it true so long that it gives even better experience with this version (really want to see the crown prince storyline being explored more. Even better if he and WJ can somehow meet,  making WJ jealous lol :lol:B)).:thumbsup:

ya

i was so looking forward to the Crown prince

But none at all.

if DVD include all cut scenes, i don't mind buying

But if not, then ....... forget it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I read weibo.

apparently, one C-fan wrote email to the production company to request them to release the cut Scenes. But no one response.

And Someone revealed that there is actually 20 Episodes of Cut Scenes.

really so many???

 

also, i saw that there is an NG -shot that WJ tried to kiss ZZR's face...

and someone commented that in one of the cut scene, WJ did tried to kiss ZZR face

 

Does anyone find that WJ is very very handsome in a few scenes?

Example,

1. When he is fighting with SQS and ZZR.

2. at the last part when he see ZZR off at Shaolin (the moment he called ZhiRuo meimei) - i really like this part, Not only that he is handsome, but he also make it a point to call her Zhiruo mei mei, to bring them back to their childhood friendship, as well as the purpose to emphasize to her that, "We are impossible. I only Love minmin and no one else, even if she is dead"

I only hope that no matter what just don't let me see the cut scene that WJ tried to kiss ZZR face.  I refused to see it, because it going to shatter the WJ's image in my heart.:angry:

 

I find Joseph acting as WJ is very very handsome in the whole drama.  To me he's the best looking and age appropriate WJ.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WJ looks the most handsome for me when he protect ZM:

1. When he stopped ZR from attacking ZM at the botched wedding.  He looks so decisive when he push ZR away. 

 

2. When he stopped his uncle from wanting to kill her

 

Also when he closed his eyes before he pushed the latern boat for his Minmin and when he barge into the room to confront her why she didn't acknowledge him or something like that. 

 

Don't forget when he was most angry with his members for going behind his back and plotted the underhand method to bring down RYW.  

 

 (I saw some posts here (i think?) that with ZM,  WJ seems to be more easily lapsed on the proper decorum between man and woman hahaha. I mean,  he really should knock whenever he wanted to enter her room:lol:

 

Similarly, for ZM,  she is the prettiest and most beautiful when she wore the plain clothes as they went to save XX after she save WJ from his unwanted almost wedding.  She glows there as she helped with tossing the grains,  and when she gave him her cooking, or when she recounted the dreamy future she wished both of them can have on the cart. 

 

She's also the prettiest when she asked him to call her "hao jie jie" (where he actually did call her that)  on the forest the night before they went to the Snake Island. 

 

Edited to add:

I don't think the part where he pretended to want to kiss ZR is part of the script, I am inclined to think that it's just some joking and goofing around on Joseph's part. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Towards the end of this MV (at 5:22-23ish) there’s a scene that I don’t remember. It’s where zm is sitting down and wj held his hand out to her. Is that a cut scene? I don’t remember that ever happening.

That scene happened before RYW got killed by ZYZ scheme.  Remember WJ requested the meeting with MM's father in the tents and they were toasting wine.  I loves WJ in that scene, he was such a gentleman, offering his hand to help her up and sat her down.  You have to re-watch that scene.:lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Towards the end of this MV (at 5:22-23ish) there’s a scene that I don’t remember. It’s where zm is sitting down and wj held his hand out to her. Is that a cut scene? I don’t remember that ever happening.

 

That was in Episode 50 at 13:08 when they met with ZM's father and brother.

 

8 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

 (I saw some posts here (i think?) that with ZM,  WJ seems to be more easily lapsed on the proper decorum between man and woman hahaha. I mean,  he really should knock whenever he wanted to enter her room:lol:

 

How many times did WJ barge into her room?  I recall there's the time when he brought dinner to her room and just entered without waiting, and also after the lantern boat.  Any other times?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also love that scene when he fight with ZZR to protect MinMin. Sorry ZZR I have to protect my princess. He actually tried to protect MinMin on ZZR 1st attempt to hurt MinMin. But she hit him so that why FY tried to help MinMin also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

Edited to add:

I don't think the part where he pretended to want to kiss ZR is part of the script, I am inclined to think that it's just some joking and goofing around on Joseph's part. 

Yes, I saw that BTS it was pretty cute, hahaha, but I don't think it was a cut scene it's just the actors goofing around, I hope:sweatingbullets: I feel like if it's a true cut scene of WJ kissing ZZR's cheek there's going to be a riot hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

ya

i was so looking forward to the Crown prince

But none at all.

if DVD include all cut scenes, i don't mind buying

But if not, then ....... forget it

I will buy the DVD if there uncut scenes. I hope they release the DVD with all the scenes of WJ & MinMin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Yes, I saw that BTS it was pretty cute, hahaha, but I don't think it was a cut scene it's just the actors goofing around, I hope:sweatingbullets: I feel like if it's a true cut scene of WJ kissing ZZR's cheek there's going to be a riot hahaha

Indeed, I think I saw neither a photo or a BTS video where he pretend to kiss her cheek.  Joseph was definitely goofing around with her, that why I didn't take it seriously.

40 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

ya

i was so looking forward to the Crown prince

But none at all.

if DVD include all cut scenes, i don't mind buying

But if not, then ....... forget it

Do you know usually when the DVD will release once the drama finished airing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I also love that scene when he fight with ZZR to protect MinMin. Sorry ZZR I have to protect my princess. He actually tried to protect MinMin on ZZR 1st attempt to hurt MinMin. But she hit him so that why FY tried to help MinMin also. 

 

This is true to the novel since in the novel FY also tried to stop ZR from killing ZM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, penforella said:

 

This is true to the novel since in the novel FY also tried to stop ZR from killing ZM.

I don’t remember in previous version that FY help MinMin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, achng said:

How many times did WJ barge into her room?  I recall there's the time when he brought dinner to her room and just entered without waiting, and also after the lantern boat.  Any other times?

1. Brought dinner, knocking, not even waiting for invite just go in:phew:

2. Morning after ZZR's suicide attempt, immediately go in, no knocking, just open the door like a boss lol

3. Shaolin temple, after she got locked up, just barge in with food

4. When she's talking to FY about the letter from RYW

5. After winning the battle with RYW just barging in to tell her the news

6. Morning after, when ZM's gone missing, I mean the door is open, still he just barge in no knocking

7. Lantern festival at the inn, best entrance :thumbsup:

Any others?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I don’t remember in previous version that FY help MinMin.

 

Can anyone shed some light on FY for me. Does he really care about our ZM or at the end of the day he's just using her like everyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, penforella said:

 

Can anyone shed some light on FY for me. Does he really care about our ZM or at the end of the day he's just using her like everyone else?

Imho 1/4 care 3/4 want to use her, but he definitely doesn't want her dead. At the end of the day for FY Ming sect and Han people are more important to him if that included using ZM he will do it. That's my take anyway

Edited by kur4p1k4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for being Shameless. Very very Shameless me.

This is my very first Fanfic in my entire life.

Hope it is not badly written. Please give me some feedback so that I can improve on it.

Will try to translate later.

 

 

草原重逢相拥,策马浪迹天涯 忌敏完结篇 – Fanfic by LaurenPanna

 

我以为你不会来了。“ 靠在无忌肩上的敏敏终于抬起头,开口说话了。

 

敏敏,我说过无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边的。。。。。。这几年,你是怎么过的? 我无时无刻不挂念着你,恨不得尽快完成对天下苍生的承诺,飞奔来找你。一路上,我不放过任何线索,无论艰辛万苦,就算是丢了性命,也要找到你。“

 

无忌眼中满满的爱意让敏敏甚是感动。

 

安葬了爹爹后,我便寄宿于外婆家。外婆非常疼我,我留下来陪她, 她甚是欢喜。从此而后,我便过着自己一直很向往的生活,放马牧羊。。。。但不知怎么地,始终快乐不起来。“

 

因为你惦记着我,为我担心,对吗?“ 说到这儿,无忌不禁露出了幸福的微笑。

 

敏敏没答,还反问道: “无忌,你有没有想过,若是我死了,或是爱上了别人,又或是我根本不在蒙古,而你永远也找不着我,到时,你又当如何?“

 

听敏敏这么一问,无忌顿时幸福的表情转为苦涩。他不是没有想过这些问题,只是没有勇气去面对。

 

若你真的死了,我就到黄泉路上与你相会。当日,我以为你已被处死,曾在你坟前承诺,完成我该办的事之后,不会再让你孤单一人。。。

 

若你爱上了他人,那我便会留在你周遭守护着你,不会让任何人欺负你。“ 说到这里,无忌已哽咽并眼含泪光。

 

但敏敏却噗嗤笑了一声,“怎么?除了你,还会有谁会欺负我呢?“

说完,看着无忌痛苦的表情,又忍不住留露出怜惜之意,问道, 那若是一辈子都找不着我呢?“

 

我不知道,我不敢想,我只知道我会一直不停地寻着你,直至天涯海角,直到我死的那一天。“

 

敏敏终于释怀,扑进无忌怀抱。平安归来的无忌,仍是当年那个她深深爱着的青涩少年。

她已无所求,因为她知道草原重逢相拥之后,两人将永远携手策马浪迹天涯。

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jackieusa said:

I only hope that no matter what just don't let me see the cut scene that WJ tried to kiss ZZR face.  I refused to see it, because it going to shatter the WJ's image in my heart.:angry:

 

I find Joseph acting as WJ is very very handsome in the whole drama.  To me he's the best looking and age appropriate WJ.

 

 

Yeah precisely, that is my style.

usually i skip ZZR and WJ "attempted to be loving" scenes.

So i thought I skipped the part on WJ kissed ZR without knowing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

 

Yeah precisely, that is my style.

usually i skip ZZR and WJ "attempted to be loving" scenes.

So i thought I skipped the part on WJ kissed ZR without knowing.

 

 

Same here, I don't think I mind WJ-ZZR interactions as much in the other version. I guess I got invested so much in '19 WJ-ZM pairing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...