[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, jackieusa said:

I only hope that no matter what just don't let me see the cut scene that WJ tried to kiss ZZR face.  I refused to see it, because it going to shatter the WJ's image in my heart.:angry:

I find Joseph acting as WJ is very very handsome in the whole drama.  To me he's the best looking and age appropriate WJ.

Yeah precisely, that is my style.

usually i skip ZZR and WJ "attempted to be loving" scenes.

So i thought I skipped the part on WJ kissed ZR without knowing.

46 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yeah precisely, that is my style.

usually i skip ZZR and WJ "attempted to be loving" scenes.

So i thought I skipped the part on WJ kissed ZR without knowing.

Same here, I don't think I mind WJ-ZZR interactions as much in the other version. I guess I got invested so much in '19 WJ-ZM pairing.

@LaurenPanna

Your fanfic would add to what's a good ending to be an excellent one.  I was hoping to see MM wearing the hair pin WJ made her as she was being twirled around by WJ in the ending scenes.

I also wish there is more WJ and MM cuts or deleted scenes.  So anyone WJ-MM fans please post them if these get released. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zlyfan said:

@LaurenPanna

Your fanfic would add to what's a good ending to be an excellent one.  I was hoping to see MM wearing the hair pin WJ made her as she was being twirled around by WJ in the ending scenes.

I also wish there is more WJ and MM cuts or deleted scenes.  So anyone WJ-MM fans please post them if these get released. 

Thank you so much for the feedback and encouragment!! 

I will add the hairpin in!!! 

Edited to add the hairpin :

My very first Fanfic. Please feel free to feedback. Hehe so embarrassing... 

草原重逢相拥,策马浪迹天涯 – 忌敏完结篇 

“我以为你不会来了。“ 靠在无忌肩上的敏敏终于抬起头,开口说话了。

“敏敏,我说过无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边的。。。。。。这几年,你是怎么过的? 我无时无刻不挂念着你,恨不得尽快完成对天下苍生的承诺,飞奔来找你。一路上,我不放过任何线 索,无论艰辛 万苦,就算是丢了性命,也要找到你。“

无忌眼中满满的爱意让敏敏甚是感动。

“安葬了爹爹后,我便寄宿于外婆家。外婆非常疼我,我留下来陪她, 她甚是欢喜。从此而后,我便过着自己一直很向往的生活,放马牧羊。。。。但不知怎么地,始终快 乐不起来。“

“因为你惦记着我,为我担心,对吗?“ 说到这儿,无忌不禁露出了幸福的微笑。

敏敏没答,还反问道: “无忌,你有没有想过,若是我死了,或是爱上了别人,又或是我根本不在蒙古,而你永远也找不着我 ,到时,你 又当如何?“

听敏敏这么一问,无忌顿时幸福的表情转为苦涩。他不是没有想过这些问题,只是没有勇气去面对。

“若你真的死了,我就到黄泉路上与你相会。当日,我以为你已被处死,曾在你坟前承诺,完成我该办 的事之后, 不会再让你孤单一人。。。”

“若你爱上了他人,那我便会留在你周遭守护着你,不会让任何人欺负你。“ 说到这里,无忌已哽咽并眼含泪光。

但敏敏却噗嗤笑了一声,“怎么?除了你,还会有谁会欺负我呢?“

说完,看着无忌痛苦的表情,又忍不住留露出怜惜之意,问道, “那若是一辈子都找不着我呢?“

“我不知道,我不敢想,我只知道我会一直不停地寻着你,直至天涯海角,直到我死的那一天。“

“对了!我的发簪还在不在?” 敏敏羞涩又顽皮的望着他。无忌看得傻了,她真的好美。

“当然还在,簪子和手绢代表着我对你的承诺,给了我撑下去的力量,怎能丢失呢?我给你戴上,好吗?” 

“嗯” 

敏敏终于释怀。他为她戴上定情的发簪,她扑入了他的怀抱。

平安归来的无忌,仍是当年那个她深深爱着的青涩少年。

她已无所求,因为她知道草原重逢相拥之后,两人将永远携手策马浪迹天涯。

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Sorry for being Shameless. Very very Shameless me.

This is my very first Fanfic in my entire life.

Hope it is not badly written. Please give me some feedback so that I can improve on it.

Will try to translate later.

草原重逢相拥,策马浪迹天涯 忌敏完结篇 – Fanfic by LaurenPanna

我以为你不会来了。“ 靠在无忌肩上的敏敏终于抬起头,开口说话了。

敏敏,我说过无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边的。。。。。。这几年,你是怎么过的? 我无时无刻不挂念着你,恨不得尽快完成对天下苍生的承诺,飞奔来找你。一路上,我不放过任何线索,无论艰辛万苦,就算是丢了性命,也要找到你。“

无忌眼中满满的爱意让敏敏甚是感动。

安葬了爹爹后,我便寄宿于外婆家。外婆非常疼我,我留下来陪她, 她甚是欢喜。从此而后,我便过着自己一直很向往的生活,放马牧羊。。。。但不知怎么地,始终快乐不起来。“

因为你惦记着我,为我担心,对吗?“ 说到这儿,无忌不禁露出了幸福的微笑。

敏敏没答,还反问道: “无忌,你有没有想过,若是我死了,或是爱上了别人,又或是我根本不在蒙古,而你永远也找不着我,到时,你又当如何?“

听敏敏这么一问,无忌顿时幸福的表情转为苦涩。他不是没有想过这些问题,只是没有勇气去面对。

若你真的死了,我就到黄泉路上与你相会。当日,我以为你已被处死,曾在你坟前承诺,完成我该办的事之后,不会再让你孤单一人。。。

若你爱上了他人,那我便会留在你周遭守护着你,不会让任何人欺负你。“ 说到这里,无忌已哽咽并眼含泪光。

但敏敏却噗嗤笑了一声,“怎么?除了你,还会有谁会欺负我呢?“

说完,看着无忌痛苦的表情,又忍不住留露出怜惜之意,问道, 那若是一辈子都找不着我呢?“

我不知道,我不敢想,我只知道我会一直不停地寻着你,直至天涯海角,直到我死的那一天。“

敏敏终于释怀,扑进无忌怀抱。平安归来的无忌,仍是当年那个她深深爱着的青涩少年。

她已无所求,因为她知道草原重逢相拥之后,两人将永远携手策马浪迹天涯。

I only can pick up some Chinese words. I can’t wait until you translate it. But I think what you wrote is very nice. Thank you Lauren.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

Did the series pass the 5 billion viewers mark?

I think it did, maybe somebody have the number, but they did make these to commemorate passing

5.5 billions(?). Hopefully my Chinese number counting is still right, I'm always confused once it got to hundreds of millions

Spoiler

5uDbtQJ.jpg

Spoiler

urv5iIT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I think it did, maybe somebody have the number, but they did make these to commemorate passing

5.5 billions(?). Hopefully my Chinese number counting is still right, I'm always confused once it got to hundreds of millions

Hide contents

5uDbtQJ.jpg

Hide contents

urv5iIT.jpg

Yes, I think it is 5.5 b

MinMin so pretty.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ildiz said:

Wow... the modern day MV of them is so well done!  They really found the perfect scenes to make the case for a reincarnaton story! Like all the awesome commenters there I WANT them to film that!!

Or at least someone please write a modern day fanfic for ZM/ZWJ?!!

@LaurenPanna Cute fanfic- we all need to write more! more! :)

ZM/ZWJ will live forever in remakes, the keyboards of MV makers, the hearts of fans and the pens of fanfic writers!  Thank you Jinyong!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ildiz said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50085938?from=search&seid=4536745297945839649

I brought the BTS scene in the question.;) I don't think WJ pretend to kiss ZJR here. I think it's Joseph who was just goofying around with her or the part was just edited to look like as such. :sweatingbullets:

Cute! I've always thought that Joseph and Bambi are the most good looking people on the set (ok, ok, maybe they're 2nd and 3rd to YX.... Lin Yushen fans, hold your horses!) ;)

Although I'm not a fan of ZZR, I think Bambi and Joseph make a cute visual match! (Not to mention the two of them seem more lively and outgoing with Yukee more reserved and less engaging.)

@LaurenPanna I hope the crazy rumors about how badly Joseph is being treated by management and losing work is not true! He did AWESOME in this series and deserves huge kudos and recognition for it! I know it's not as popular as some of the other recent TV works (eg., although we have nearly 100 pages of posts here, the number of readers is a fraction of other popular TV serials like 100 miles of peach blossoms etc. From that I conclude that HSDS 2019 has a cult but small following!) but given the new actors isn't 5.5 B a good showing? (BTW, what did 2017's ROCH get for viewership ratings?)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

If the TVB version true about MinMin show up in eps 19, that would be before she met WJ right. I think maybe there scenes before she saw WJ but he didn't see her that got cut off. 

Seriously? She's going to appear earlier? That's one thing I don't like about this version - have to wait so long for MinMin to appear. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Seriously? She's going to appear earlier? That's one thing I don't like about this version - have to wait so long for MinMin to appear. 

Me too, I don't know why MinMin show up so late at eps 23. We want more scenes from MinMin.

• Like 1

I am sorry,  I might have missed the discussion. May I know what rumours are of Joseph and management treatment thingy? He is great in this version.

I was hoping for more WJ and ZM bts scenes now that the series is done broadcasting. The bts seem to release the more serious interaction between WJ and ZM bts (why why why?  I want to see more :sweatingbullets:). Seems like from my quick browse of weibo (without having an account or even understanding what is written. Ouuch  :sweatingbullets:), some users screen shot weibo interactions between Joseph and Yukee so they might not be that distant. But seems like my hopes are futile lol:sweatingbullets: Among the four female, lookwise,  I really like Yinli at the later episodes. Bambi is prettier when ZR repented. However,  ZM acting make her the most memorable for me. I like this type of beauty, i feel like it's fresh type,  not typical beauty. (no offense please folks :wub:)

It's great to hear ZM will appear sooner in the TVB version.  She is among the best best part of this version,  yet she appeared so late (for sure it feels so late for me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

If this has been shared already, truly sorry! This was on my Recommended YouTube video. Love this, love the song - especially love all the wiping tears scenes... 

Not the same mv but the same song was used in the mv below, which Joseph posted on his weibo. :)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49731395?from=search&seid=13248327792217219866

2 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

@LaurenPanna I hope the crazy rumors about how badly Joseph is being treated by management and losing work is not true! He did AWESOME in this series and deserves huge kudos and recognition for it! I know it's not as popular as some of the other recent TV works (eg., although we have nearly 100 pages of posts here, the number of readers is a fraction of other popular TV serials like 100 miles of peach blossoms etc. From that I conclude that HSDS 2019 has a cult but small following!) but given the new actors isn't 5.5 B a good showing? (BTW, what did 2017's ROCH get for viewership ratings?)

Ooo. What are the rumors? And i'm curious if this did better than ROCH 2017 as well.

Usually the remake doesn't success like the original which is the first version. However, this is the very first HSDS that i think it done successfully with Joseph & Yuki (WJ-MinMin) performance. I shouldn't think there be a negative and it not fair for Joseph as I think he have done a great job as WJ. I have also watched remake of ROCH 2017 but not really hooked like this one. I'm still re-watch nightly before I go to bed. Hope I'm normal.