[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

16 minutes ago, zba72 said:

This has been one of my most fav bts photo.  I don’t know how to explain but just looking at it, i could feel something special between them. But it is just a photo of 2 people of the opposite sex just holding hands and having a small talk and nothing else .... magic right ?? Must be the work of the divine power :tongue::D

I never saw that one....

Looks like they dont even start filming. An on top of that all the crew stand so far from them... 

then what's the use of holding hands....So suspicious

I see... They need to practise holding hands...Its the magic spell so that YSH can start having sparks in his eyes...:D

Look at his eyes... his eyes sparks and it speak volumes...:heart:

Great catch @zba72 That sparks exactly the reason we're all here... I love my ship... Thank you Bold Squat...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm new here and I must say Chae Soo Bin is one of the rarest woman with a good character on and off screen. If I were a guy, I would fall for such a woman too. Good ladies are hard to come by nowadays. So, I can understand why Yoo Seung Ho is so comfortable with her. Chae Soo Bin is a rare find. I like her because of this show. She is very genuine to the people around her. 

To be honest, I have never seen Chae Soo Bin's dramas until I am not a robot. I am a fan of Yoo Seung Ho. To be his faithful fan, this is my first time to admire his costar so much. The chemistry between them is killing me. I am glad to know this young and talented actress . For me, Yoo Seung Ho is not only a versatile actor but also a sincere person, not to mention  how handsome he is. They get along with each other during the filming. This is also my first time to ship Seung Ho and his costar. I  will be very happy if they fall into love with each other and become a real couple. what a perfect couple they are. Hopefully my dream will come true someday. but still, if they just friends, it doesn't matter because for me the most important of all is Seung Ho's happiness. I hope that right woman is Soo Bin. I am into their chemistry so much.

Let’s analyze the kissing scene BTS

0:07-0:08 Seung Ho tapped on Soo Bin. They looks like so mutual and causal.

0:37-0:38 He pretended to make a perk kiss. Soo Bin was shy and looked at his eyes.

0:42-0:43 he pulled her harder and closer. Soo Bin guarded with her hand. It looked like she did not like it, but her eyes and gaze said otherwise. 

0:50-0:55 Sueng Ho eagerly wanted to do it. Then he got shy suddenly.  Soo Bin tapped his chest softly. It is very sweet here. 

0:12-0:15 Wow! She went back to her post after the cut, but his hand was still on her until he could not reach her with his eyes like that. I am dead. 

1:21-1:23 When Seung Ho said it is hot here, 99.99% knows what it means.

1:28-1:33 Soo Bin’s left hand! The way she touched him. OMG! Then Seung Ho’s hands, the way he did after she moved away. Then she touched his hands again to say sorry. Soo Bin did show her affection toward Seung Ho.

1:36-1:37 OMG! Just get married. 

2:29-2:34 pulled her closer. I am dead again.

2:58-3:0 she moved back a little but still kept her left hand there. 

I watched the W two word kitchen kissing scene. The actress ran out from the scene after the director said cut. In INAR, Soon Bin did not act like that.  Soo Bin smiled and held on to Seung Ho. 

Love them .

22 minutes ago, prueksa said:

0:37-0:38 He pretended to make a perk kiss. Soo Bin was shy and looked at his eyes.

0:42-0:43 he pulled her harder and closer. Soo Bin guarded with her hand. It looked like she did not like it, but her eyes and gaze said otherwise. 

0:50-0:55 Sueng Ho eagerly wanted to do it. Then he got shy suddenly.  Soo Bin tapped his chest softly. It is very sweet here. 

0:12-0:15 Wow! She went back to her post after the cut, but his hand was still on her until he could not reach her with his eyes like that. I am dead. 

1:28-1:33 Soo Bin’s left hand! The way she touched him. OMG! Then Seung Ho’s hands, the way he did after she moved away. Then she touched his hands again to say sorry. Soo Bin did show her affection toward Seung Ho.

I watched the W two word kitchen kissing scene. The actress ran out from the scene after the director said cut. In INAR, Soon Bin did not act like that.  Soo Bin smiled and held on to Seung Ho. 

Love them .

Lemme add 0:02-0:05 - They did that secret glances towards each other with that meaningful smiles... So suspicious

2 hours ago, prueksa said:

Love them .

LMAO believe me, I didn't even need to watch the video again (to check the minutes you wrote) while reading your analysis, because all of those were already in my brain ---- like I watch this BTS for n-th times I almost killed my replay button LOLOLOL. The exact scene in every minute you mentioned, chingu, I could easily remember which scene it was hahaha. Yes, I'm this obsessed already, somebody please heal my obsessionnnn ~ :crazy:

Great analysis there, chingu! I love those moments you've pointed out aw.

They're super flirty, I can't resist but ship them harder than I used to be. Duuhh, let's sail this shipppp alreaddyyyy ~~:ph34r:

and welcome for new Bold Squad! ~ let's rant happily together ~ 

I know someone here already said that there is a tongue-action (or maybe tongues?) involve on the kitchen kiss shown on the show (not the BTS). I was a little bit unsure when I saw that post. But then, as I watched the kitchen kiss scene again on episode 30, and then I saw this fanmade video on youtube that slow-mowed the kiss scene. Then voila, I saw something and screen-capped it. I think this is a proof that INDEED there was a tongue involved!!

Spoiler

9bXGjk4.jpg

Zoom in to better see. THAT is not SooBin's lips. That's not the lower nor the upper lip of hers, nor is it Seungho's upper or lower lip. That is another EXTRA SET OF FLESH there, wahahaha!!:tongue::wub::lol:

@leedonghae4lyf i actually screen capture the scene in my phone to confirm but I don’t known how to upload the image :D I was sceptical initially because some viewers tend to jump to conclusions.  I enlarged the photos, yes photos taken by seconds difference just to be sure that they were french kissing LOL ... and can i say it was his LOL !! :tongue:

lmao, i really enjoy the analysis about their kissing scenes, so fascinating to read them all :o:ph34r:

ah, and also i've been searching for their second last bts (not the very last one) which has these compilations of their earlier bts till the newer ones, it's opened by the shopping mall bts i think. can you give me the link if you know it? why can't i find it again?  :blink:

9 minutes ago, alexiajeong said:

lmao, i really enjoy the analysis about their kissing scenes, so fascinating to read them all :o:ph34r:

ah, and also i've been searching for their second last bts (not the very last one) which has these compilations of their earlier bts till the newer ones, it's opened by the shopping mall bts i think. can you give me the link if you know it? why can't i find it again?  :blink:

I guess no one uploaded to yt yet, I just found that video in instagram

There is some little sweet things that we can analysis from that compilation hihi

5 hours ago, alexiajeong said:

I think it was posted on Instagram part by part. Its a compilation of the KyuAh BTS moments, part 2. But the whole video, you could watch at MBC

here's the link to that particular video:  

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/robot/sketch/index.html?list_id=2602535

1 hour ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

I know someone here already said that there is a tongue-action (or maybe tongues?) involve on the kitchen kiss shown on the show (not the BTS). I was a little bit unsure when I saw that post. But then, as I watched the kitchen kiss scene again on episode 30, and then I saw this fanmade video on youtube that slow-mowed the kiss scene. Then voila, I saw something and screen-capped it. I think this is a proof that INDEED there was a tongue involved!!

Reveal hidden contents

9bXGjk4.jpg

Zoom in to better see. THAT is not SooBin's lips. That's not the lower nor the upper lip of hers, nor is it Seungho's upper or lower lip. That is another EXTRA SET OF FLESH there, wahahaha!!:tongue::wub::lol:

Omooooo

So its true that tongue involved???

Oow how naughty they are :D

Tbh I've seen that more set of flesh before but I didn't believe my own eyes because I think that is just me being delulu....

But I thought that was Chae's ahaha but dunno

4 hours ago, disdis21 said:

Omooooo

So its true that tongue involved???

Oow how naughty they are :D

Tbh I've seen that more set of flesh before but I didn't believe my own eyes because I think that is just me being delulu....

But I thought that was Chae's ahaha but dunno

In that angle, we can see its Soobin's. But, there's a split second on the 2:13-2:16 mark, that there's a possibility Seungho's tongue was first there, and Soobin just reacted, hehe!:ph34r:

If it is Soo Bin’s tough, I will

ay “ way to go girl. Go get him. Make him yours.”

if they are both of them, I will say “ I am dead again.” Seung Ho was eating her up there. Soo Bin needed to fight back (with toungue).ha ha ha

Archived