Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Anyway, a thought comes to mind...between after  72 FM filming & 2017 year end, despite their busy schedules, KW & ZLY still see each other & in contact with each other on regular basis, since there must be a lot of discussion & work from the initial idea to filming of the mv. But we never heard nor see any news abt them. Even the papz seem not to smell anything on them, which why was when KW production drop the bomb on Christmas day, everyone was shocked....so if they manage to not just meeting,  recordings & filming without a peeps, I'm sure they can still see each other without anyone knowing abt it even now :D

Ikr, I too wondered how they managed to get away with all that without papz not smelling it out but it was a wonderful surprise, hopefully there's more:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Ikr, I too wondered how they managed to get away with all that without papz not smelling it out but it was a wonderful surprise, hopefully there's more:D

He is in Beijing now. Is she back there yet? They do seem to be at the same event most of the time.  

6 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

He is in Beijing now. Is she back there yet? They do seem to be at the same event most of the time.  

She should be filming her Minglan now bcos she will be busier leading up to CNY to promote MK3..I read KW was in Beijing and so was Wu Lei, not sure if they r there for event together or individually or personal purpose..

If she's filming Minglan, then she shud be in Beijing too right? If they want to, the can still see each other after she's done with the day filming.

The other day someone said there's a plan for her to film/work with KW, LYF & HG in 2018. I wonder what kind of work she's gonna do with KW, a movie or season 2 for 72FM. I heard KW doesnt do tv drama, also I dont think they gonna do another new song together. I also hope they will perfomance Miss u together again live onstage...

51 minutes ago, lxands said:

The other day someone said there's a plan for her to film/work with KW, LYF & HG in 2018. I wonder what kind of work she's gonna do with KW, a movie or season 2 for 72FM. I heard KW doesnt do tv drama, also I dont think they gonna do another new song together. I also hope they will perfomance Miss u together again live onstage...

Well, she may never do any dramas or movies with LYF or HG anymore bcos according to someone on ZLY's thread (she basically burst my bubble of hope and wish) that due to SARFT, they r regulating on the budget of actors on films so u may never get to see 2 highly paid celebrities CP on a drama or movie anymore:bawling:.  So I think if there's any collab. with any of these 3, it is S2 of 72 FM with KW, and just ads. with LYF and HG or variety shows..

38 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Well, she may never do any dramas or movies with LYF or HG anymore bcos according to someone on ZLY's thread (she basically burst my bubble of hope and wish) that due to SARFT, they r regulating on the budget of actors on films so u may never get to see 2 highly paid celebrities CP on a drama or movie anymore:bawling:.  So I think if there's any collab. with any of these 3, it is S2 of 72 FM with KW, and just ads. with LYF and HG or variety shows..

Dont tell me there are not going to be anymore chinese drama or movie with 2 popular actor & actress as the leads? If so, then better be a not so popular actor. If that's the case maybe the top actors & actresses can lower down a bit their fees? I still have hope KW & ZLY will do a drama together....

17 minutes ago, lxands said:

Dont tell me there are not going to be anymore chinese drama or movie with 2 popular actor & actress as the leads? If so, then better be a not so popular actor. If that's the case maybe the top actors & actresses can lower down a bit their fees? I still have hope KW & ZLY will do a drama together....

Yep..a not so popular actor with a top actress or vice versa or also if they r willing to cut their fees..well, lets hope they will consider that for the sake of their fans wishes.  

If that day comes that KW, who has never done a drama but decide to do it bcos of and with LY..that 'sealed' it for me that they r seeing each other.

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

If that day comes that KW, who has never done a drama but decide to do it bcos of and with LY..that 'sealed' it for me that they r seeing each other.

I'm rewatching 72FM again & started to note things that I havent notice before...for example Wu Lei getting bolder when teasing the 2 of them as the show went on, especially when they bickers. It wasnt obvious before but he did said something like "You wont let LY jie distract you again, right?" to KW in ep 5- the dessert scene. It shows that young WL also notice KW has a thing for LY. 

I also notice tho she bickers a lot with KW, & he wud gave in to her most of the time, also apologies to her if she's mad at him, but if he was serious not allowing her to do something, she wud listen to him. For example the detoned challenge in ep 11, after so many round eating the spicy sticks, WL & the other guys challenged LY to eat another 3, LY was eager to take the challenge but KW firmly said, no, no,no becos he seemed worried she has had too much of the spicy food...so she went for just 2, despite WL persistently challenging her.

Also Niu Junfeng, princess agent's prince, simply told them to enjoy their fight when XL pulled him away from the couple. So its seems to me like they are already a close deal, and they are like an open secret to their friends & 72 FM crews

3 hours ago, lxands said:

I'm rewatching 72FM again & started to note things that I havent notice before...for example Wu Lei getting bolder when teasing the 2 of them as the show went on, especially when they bickers. It wasnt obvious before but he did said something like "You wont let LY jie distract you again, right?" to KW in ep 5- the dessert scene. It shows that young WL also notice KW has a thing for LY. 

I also notice tho she bickers a lot with KW, & he wud gave in to her most of the time, also apologies to her if she's mad at him, but if he was serious not allowing her to do something, she wud listen to him. For example the detoned challenge in ep 11, after so many round eating the spicy sticks, WL & the other guys challenged LY to eat another 3, LY was eager to take the challenge but KW firmly said, no, no,no becos he seemed worried she has had too much of the spicy food...so she went for just 2, despite WL persistently challenging her.

Also Niu Junfeng, princess agent's prince, simply told them to enjoy their flight when XL pulled him away from the couple. So its seems to me like they are already a close deal, and they are like an open secret to their friends & 72 FM crews

Did you catch them being very touchy towards each other? Yes she does listen to him when he’s serious about something. That’s a couple thing.  They respect each other. She doesn’t see him as someone younger than her or kid brother, but someone equals to her. 

I absolutely adores Yingbao. I first saw her in Legend of Luzhen and since then I was totally hooked. She is an excellent actress. Very resilient, hard working, nice and straight forward. Many hates her but I think it is mostly out of jealousy since she doesn't go all out to pleased anyone but rather be herself.  A rarity these days. I came across the show 72 floors and have watched the episodes multiple times since it ended. I like the way she bantered with the team members but I must say that I did not pay any particular attention to KW since he is younger than she is. But true enough he was very attentive towards her but the others too though. So it is very tough to say if he has actual feelings.  But for sure he is well brought up by his mum since he is a gentleman and knows how to comfort her when she gets angry. In one of the interview for one of their drama together WC did mentioned that Liying takes time to warm up to people so it explain why she is not always "friendly".  It just takes time and once she is used to that person she becomes more trustful and lets down her guard.  I must say that I was quite impressed with the "Miss You" MV like everyone else.  It was so romantic. I don't know if I will ship them though.  They are quite compatible despite their age difference since she looks younger than her age.   

For years the paparazzi has been trying to reveal her BF but to no avail. There's been many speculations but each time the co-star married someone else. She has such good chemistry with them.  Less with LYF and LGX. With LYF there was no interactions whatsoever.  It was like they were afraid of hidden cams and being caught. With LGX it was more of a "friendly" relationship.  Somehow I don't see them as couple.  They are just comfortable with one another. And besides, he has a gf so that settled the speculation.  Let's just see but I do hope that she is with someone. If her ideal person is around 6ft, tall and so on. Then LYF & FSF will be out. On height alone, KW fits the profile. Hard working and seemed responsible. 

42 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

For years the paparazzi has been trying to reveal her BF but to no avail. There's been many speculations but each time the co-star married someone else. She has such good chemistry with them.  Less with LYF and LGX. With LYF there was no interactions whatsoever.  It was like they were afraid of hidden cams and being caught. With LGX it was more of a "friendly" relationship.  Somehow I don't see them as couple.  They are just comfortable with one another. And besides, he has a gf so that settled the speculation.  Let's just see but I do hope that she is with someone. If her ideal person is around 6ft, tall and so on. Then LYF & FSF will be out. On height alone, KW fits the profile. Hard working and seemed responsible. 

Agreed with u 100%..i believe she is comfortable with KW at this point to treat him more than just a friend but not to the extend of a bf, not yet anyways unless KW really and truly likes her and want to be more than just friends and decide to take the initiative then i believe she will return his feelings..i also believe that LGX also likes her but she only treat him as a goofy friend, as with FSF and LYF, they only have respect towards each other, i also think WC is a pal-like the type that grew up together since kids days.

Like @lxands indicated a page back, how they hid their meetings so well from the public and then gave us a wonderful christmas present, yeh, i like that ..and i want more..:D

20 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Did you catch them being very touchy towards each other? Yes she does listen to him when he’s serious about something. That’s a couple thing.  They respect each other. She doesn’t see him as someone younger than her or kid brother, but someone equals to her. 

Yes, I do. One reason why I ship her with KW. Their skinship & touchy is different than the way she touched WL & XL. With XL & WL, she's more casual, holding their arms or use them as her support but with KW, their touches seems more like caresses & touch each other fingers, even when they have no reason to. Its more like early stage of relationship when you cant help yourself but wanted to touch your partner all the time. 

19 hours ago, frenchfan said:

With LYF there was no interactions whatsoever.  It was like they were afraid of hidden cams and being caught.

I also have the same feeling that he is always aware of the cam. Maybe its me but he was especially more careful with ZLY than other actresses like YM or his other costars...also I read somewhere, he refused to kiss ZLY for Legend of Chusen becos he's afraid to ruin his friendship....which is kinda weird, I mean since actors, male & female, usually bound to cross each other's path, surely screen kisses are acceptable & understandable by all who are this line of business. He has no worry kissing someone's wife, what bothers him much abt kissing a single actress? Which comes back  kissing his BFF's gf....before many speculate becos of WC but now we know 1) LYF & KW are close buddies

2) ZLY & KW have known each other before the filming of 72FM.

We can see she is already familiar with almost all the main mcs. She has work in a movie with Simon Yam but I havent seen her working with the rest, but I assumed she has met WL somewhere along the way since they often met during award shows. However when she was first introduced in ep 3, she right away referred to both nicknames as Lei Lei & Fan Fan, while WL run excitedly to her yelling LY jie, KW came teasing her, "hey, I know this person".  ZLY was a little shy  in the beginning but I think its not becos of KW but becos she's more awkward with the cameraman & crews who followed her around since she was not yet familiar with them. I notice during the filming none of her managers & assistants were with her. She was on her own with only the production staffs & crews. I think that's why KW check on her almost at all time during ep 3, and she hold on to WL most of the time. WL is a very safe choice becos he is still underage, no one in their right mind wud link her to him:D Also we can see how KW take care of her right from the begining as if it was a natural thing for him to do. We can see, tho he was nice to others, he didnt take care of veteran actress Kathy Chow in ep 3 as he did with ZLY. He let others take care of her, becos its not his responsibility. Same goes with Meng Jia who came on ep 10. We can see Jia tried so hard to claim for his attention but he was just polite to her & treats her like he did with others. He was even openly bias with ZLY even before he knows she was in his team. Especially when distributing the tiger money. He wud gave her his portion so she gets more than others.

In ep 5, when they met in the dessert, obviously she was in the same team with XL & not his,  but when they ran in the dessert he grab her hand instantly & pull her with him. Towards the later shows, she has already warm up with crews, she was more relax with them around her that she was less guarded & least careful.

In ep 3 bts, when KW told her to put on the raincoat, she just leave it aside, so he came to her & put it on her himself. If he is not familiar with her wud her had done that? She was was quite shy, looking around at the cam but he just continue putting it on her & she let him. No matter how much confidence he has, he wudnt dare doing so to a girl he is not friendly with or a girl he hardly know, right?

4 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

hahahahaha...points on.....everyone of it hits KW to a T....except for no 8, rather than asking her abt the guys she is seeing or dating, for KW, I wud change it to marking his territory, becos he often wud put a gap between her and other guys, or he wud ask the other guy discreetly to move, so he cud take his place next to her.

Just for fun! is it a coincidence: Today Timothy Hibbert posted on his instagram a picture with Kris, where he rehearsed for the Super Bowl 2018 

Zhao liying updated on her weibo this picture with a message: For you, Minh Lan's heart

Image may contain: 1 person, child and hat

I think I have watch all ep of 72FM at least twice but I havent come across this episode. Also in another episode a scene where ZLY & Jian ran around chasing each otherwhile they were filling up a tub, and KW told them to be careful, I saw the clip in youtube but I didnt see it in the official episode clip with translation.  So were the scenes edited out from then actual airtime? Where can I watch thise with eng sub?

Many bts via famcams, which both didnt see, so they were more natural...

check out @3:42 when getting off the bus LY was clinging to KW as he held her hands. And if guess correctly it was the ep where they have to decorate their "houses", which happens to be a bus. They had different houses, yet they were getting off from the same house/bus...fishy dont u all think so?

On 27/01/2018 at 10:31 PM, jewelsc said:

Exactly.  It was a nice surprise :)  I wondered how they did it and when?  But it was a nice year end present to all fans all over the world.

Archived