Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

6 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

It was only  a rumor then - on the pictures, which should confirmed this relationship, you never really saw the face of ZLY clearly. I can't imagine, that she dated him then...did you saw a picture of Jeffrey Wang Hao? No comment...If she really wanted a handsome bf, she had a very special taste back then, if the rumor is true.

Someone said in a talk show she went in Oct 2016, ZLY explained that she never dated this Wang ceo guy. He was a friend of her non celebrity friend who she happened to travel with. Becos of the rumor gotten so big, after that she was scared to even stand next to any random guy, or so she said. 

However I also read somewhere that this guy came on the set of Chusen, help out with some chores around the set, playing with phone while waiting for her & went to some grilled fish after she finish filming. So I wonder if fans misunderstood her assistant as her bf or may be this guy was pursuing her back then. If she dated him, wud she denied him openly in the talk show? Afterall he isnt a celebrity, & if he dares to go on her filming set it means she didnt care much if her relationship was exposed but not only she denied having the relationship with the Wang guy, she even describe her ideal to be tall & handsome, also she doesnt mind if her bf has many admirers.

6 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

OK - Kris is handsome, not my type at all, but definitely good looking. But I wonder, what her parents would think about him, if she dated him...his style is not like all the other co-worker of hers.

Guys with tatoos is certainly not my type either :lol:

However watching KW tru out 72 fm, dismiss my prejudice against him. Its not really his looks that is attractive to me but his character & attitude. No doubt he has great looks, a package actually- height, handsome face, good skin & complexion. But what most important is he has good attitudes, strong determination & will power, great sense of humor, unwavering loyalty, considerate, gentle, caring & respectful. Also I see he is close to his mother, which usually imply he will prioritize his woman. And the way he treats ZLY so far, is better than many of her co stars did. Of cos he is 3 years younger than ZLY but at their present age, 3 years isnt a big deal. SJK & SHK has 4 years gap, Mark Chao & his wife too has several years gap. Also with his style, I dont think he will let his career gets in a way of his relationship, if he finds the right girl. As I say, he is one very determined guy & stubborn too, which is why he dares to go against a giant mgt company in Korea independantly. Also I heard many of his fans protested his collaboration with ZLY. They even went to his studio to protest & threathened him, but he still bulldozed with his plan, & despite his control freak raging fans, his duet with ZLY was a huge success & received many loves & support. And now that KW has established himself as an artist not just in China & Korea, he is recognized in the States too, so it really doesnt matter if he has a gf or not. Becos fans in States accept the reality that artists are human beings with needs, so their relationship status are not a hinder to their artistic work. Other words, he can be married for all they care, so long he can produce good works, they will apprieciate him. 

Back to her parents, since I'm not that young anymore, if I'm her parent, a guy like KW with my daughter, well, I will give him a chance. Sure he has different style from her costars, but then her costars are mostly trained actors while KW is more a musician than actors. Although both are celebrities, they specialized in different genre, rather looking at his style of work, it is better to see the person he is.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vsp0007 I think most of this type of "news" are just old recylced news which mostly are not true. The uploader just wanted to have many viewers, that's all.

The first clip was the one that started rumors with that Wang ceo way back in early 2016, which ZLY has openly denied on tv talkshow Jinxing or something in Oct 2016. 

The 2nd clip was during both KW & WC did the promotion of their movie which I think was in 2015...so another old news :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, lxands said:

@vsp0007 I think most of this type of "news" are just old recylced news which mostly are not true. The uploader just wanted to have many viewers, that's all.

The first clip was the one that started rumors with that Wang ceo way back in early 2016, which ZLY has openly denied on tv talkshow Jinxing or something in Oct 2016. 

The 2nd clip was during both KW & WC did the promotion of their movie which I think was in 2015...so another old news :rolleyes:

Thank you 

1 hour ago, lxands said:

me too - my sister loves this kind of type but not me. It is funny I grow up with hiphop and heavy metal - I went to a lot of concert then and how I love this guys on the stage, but in reality I prefer classic men.

1 hour ago, lxands said:

However watching KW tru out 72 fm, dismiss my prejudice against him.

But what most important is he has good attitudes, strong determination & will power, great sense of humor, unwavering loyalty, considerate, gentle, caring & respectful. Also I see he is close to his mother, which usually imply he will prioritize his woman. 

That is the reason I ship this two too. Sometimes you don't need a partner, who are perfect, but one who complete you! I don't have a problem about the age gap, because I am more than one year older than my husband.

2 hours ago, lxands said:

Back to her parents, since I'm not that young anymore, if I'm her parent, a guy like KW with my daughter, well, I will give him a chance. Sure he has different style from her costars, but then her costars are mostly trained actors while KW is more a musician than actors. Although both are celebrities, they specialized in different genre, rather looking at his style of work, it is better to see the person he is.  

I am not young too - so I understand what you mean. As a parent you just wish the best for your kids - especially daughters. As you said Kris don't care about what people say, he just do what he think it is right and protect, that what is important for him. I think a partner like that will be good to a celebritie like ZYL, who has a lot of anit-fan.

8 hours ago, lxands said:

Someone said in a talk show she went in Oct 2016, ZLY explained that she never dated this Wang ceo guy. He was a friend of her non celebrity friend who she happened to travel with. Becos of the rumor gotten so big, after that she was scared to even stand next to any random guy, or so she said. 

However I also read somewhere that this guy came on the set of Chusen, help out with some chores around the set, playing with phone while waiting for her & went to some grilled fish after she finish filming. So I wonder if fans misunderstood her assistant as her bf or may be this guy was pursuing her back then. If she dated him, wud she denied him openly in the talk show? Afterall he isnt a celebrity, & if he dares to go on her filming set it means she didnt care much if her relationship was exposed but not only she denied having the relationship with the Wang guy, she even describe her ideal to be tall & handsome, also she doesnt mind if her bf has many admirers.

However watching KW tru out 72 fm, dismiss my prejudice against him. Its not really his looks that is attractive to me but his character & attitude. No doubt he has great looks, a package actually- height, handsome face, good skin & complexion. But what most important is he has good attitudes, strong determination & will power, great sense of humor, unwavering loyalty, considerate, gentle, caring & respectful. Also I see he is close to his mother, which usually imply he will prioritize his woman. And the way he treats ZLY so far, is better than many of her co stars did. Of cos he is 3 years younger than ZLY but at their present age, 3 years isnt a big deal. SJK & SHK has 4 years gap, Mark Chao & his wife too has several years gap. Also with his style, I dont think he will let his career gets in a way of his relationship, if he finds the right girl. As I say, he is one very determined guy & stubborn too, which is why he dares to go against a giant mgt company in Korea independantly. Also I heard many of his fans protested his collaboration with ZLY. They even went to his studio to protest & threathened him, but he still bulldozed with his plan, & despite his control freak raging fans, his duet with ZLY was a huge success & received many loves & support. And now that KW has established himself as an artist not just in China & Korea, he is recognized in the States too, so it really doesnt matter if he has a gf or not. Becos fans in States accept the reality that artists are human beings with needs, so their relationship status are not a hinder to their artistic work. Other words, he can be married for all they care, so long he can produce good works, they will apprieciate him. 

I did not know KW prior to 72 Floors.  I am aware of him being a famous singer etc etc etc but that was about it. The fact that he is a rapper with tattoos and 3 years younger than our baby Ying, I was not totally embarked so to speak.  And of course the production team did tried "brother-sister" relationship which was quite clear from the beginning.  However, now that I have seen him, he appeared to be different from my initial perception.  He was attentive, caring, loyal, playful, stubborn and full of determination. He has been the brunt of gossips before too and came out OK.  On that alone, I was quite impressed. My husband is 3 years younger than I so I would say that it is not really an issue in today's society.  I agree with you too in that if I am a parent, I would like for my daughter to be happy and well looked after. While KW is rather young, he seemed to be quite resilient and can help support her fully.  Apart from the age issue, he does fit her ideal partner : tall, handsome, responsible......

Having said all these, I am still in mind to wait and see.  If this relationship develop further to fruition I will be 100% supportive.  I live in France and in Europe, fans are much more rational and open minded. While from time to time you do get hysterical fans, they are not crazy and malicious.  Whatever it is I do hope this last hooha will just die down and those crazy people out there just leave them alone.

On 30/1/2018 at 12:57 AM, jewelsc said:

I wish those who were fortunate enough to video take them would share more, I love fancams and bts..

I saw the cam but it was too blurry to see if they are indeed holding hands?  Sometimes you just do it naturally.  So surely it doesn't mean anything?  But what it shows is that they are indeed comfortable with one another :wink:

7 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

me too - my sister loves this kind of type but not me. It is funny I grow up with hiphop and heavy metal - I went to a lot of concert then and how I love this guys on the stage, but in reality I prefer classic men.

That is the reason I ship this two too. Sometimes you don't need a partner, who are perfect, but one who complete you! I don't have a problem about the age gap, because I am more than one year older than my husband.

I am not young too - so I understand what you mean. As a parent you just wish the best for your kids - especially daughters. As you said Kris don't care about what people say, he just do what he think it is right and protect, that what is important for him. I think a partner like that will be good to a celebritie like ZYL, who has a lot of anit-fan.

So totally agree.  She needs someone "strong" to protect her against those crazy coots (anti-fans)

Feel like we're all Yingbao's parents here trying to give our approval whether or not KW is good enough for her haha..

Like @frenchfan, I too was just aware of KW but wasn't into him that much and reading about his gossips made it worse but my thought was "aw, he's just a young'un, typical.." But I too had noticed since both KW & LY won the King & Queen of Weibo, there had been talked about their CP..I always thought that would be interesting but why? so when 72 FM was announcing the casts, both their names came up but LY would come in at a couple of episodes late..(and this was b4 they started filming their 1st epi. so KW knew LY will join their group.)

I think putting these 2 tgtr helped KW's image in terms of Yingbao brought out the best in him, we get to see the true gentleman he is.

On 29.1.2018 at 5:43 PM, lxands said:

check out @3:42 when getting off the bus LY was clinging to KW as he held her hands. And if guess correctly it was the ep where they have to decorate their "houses", which happens to be a bus. They had different houses, yet they were getting off from the same house/bus...fishy dont u all think so?

@lxands you mean this...

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Having said all these, I am still in mind to wait and see.  If this relationship develop further to fruition I will be 100% supportive.  I live in France and in Europe, fans are much more rational and open minded. While from time to time you do get hysterical fans, they are not crazy and malicious.  Whatever it is I do hope this last hooha will just die down and those crazy people out there just leave them alone.

Yes I am happy, that I live in Europe/Switzerland, so there is not so many crazy fans around and most of the celebrities could live in peace here. Celebrities are just people and who are we, that could judge about them. Could tell them, what and how they have to do something. 

I didn't know Kris before, maybe because of my age. As I already mentioned, that I love Hiphop - but my generation ist Eminem. But I feel very confident about him, because the way he treated ZYL - no mater if they are just friends or in a relationship. She is not a great singer - her voice is nice, but very weak and low. But When ever she sings, he praised her. as on new years eve performance - he not only hug her in front of all fan and anti-fan, he put :thumbsup: to her, to show her, that she or they did a great job. Hey - who don't want a friend like that!

Dunno if I shud write this in spoiler but well, just check out the clip & share what you all think abt it.

Spoiler

Its a clip of LGX & WLK hanging out with a group of ppl, & after the gathering LGX & WLK walk off together in opposite direction from the rest of the ppl. I dunno abt you guys but it certainly looks like these 2 are a couple/together. However the other shipper insist that it was just one sided & it was who's WLK clinging onto LGX bcs she wants to be in a limelite too.  The thing for me it wasnt the 1st time rumors abt them came up, if LGX truly has nothing with her why did he keep on being in her company, especially if he is seeing someone else, or even if he's interested in another girl & is pursuing her? If I were in ZLY's shoe, I wudnt want to be with a man like him. 

They said WLK & LGX are just friends becos they were co stars, but then KW has work with WLK & LGX too, but he wasnt with them.

They also claimed a post by LGX, something lMiss me, miss u, miss him", right before Missing You was released was a clue he is in close contact/relationship with ZLY, becos he knows abt the song much earlier & was hinting abt the song in his weibo. But I see it differently. Rather getting first hand info abt the song & kris-liying collab from ZLY, I suspect he got the info from Kris instead. Afterall they're good friends since MK2, and if LGX truly seeing WLK, then KW might be even closer to him becos he has worked with WLK even before MK2. And probably his " Miss me, miss you, miss him"  post was meant for ZLY, but instead of him giving out clues he is seeing ZLY or close to her, I think he was more like teasing her, especially the "miss him" part, becos we know during that time KW was busy running around between US, Korea & China, while ZLY was busy on the Ming Lan set. 

So for me, based on the clip, I think its true LGX is seeing WLzk, but how serious is their relationship, I have no idea.

Back to Aunt Lxand, the matcmaker...here's my 2 cents on the guys speculated to be with ZLY

1. LGX

Too laid back & if he is pursuing her, then he isnt all that serious becos he still went out with old Wang despite being caught by papz several times. Even worst if he actually seeing ZLY, but went off with WLK at 3am after gathering with friends 

2. CWT (WC)

I really like his chemistrywith ZLY in M9, even now. And I noticed they are comfortable with each other. The problem is they're too comfortable in real life that they lost the romantic spark. And worst WC treats ZLY like a male buddy.

3) LYF

No doubt ZLY & him make a very beautiful couple. Infact they are visually perfect couple. However it just stops there. They simply has no spark or romantic vibe on or off the screen. No matter how much I want to ship this beautiful couple in LoC, I just dont feel it. Also LYF is so good at fan service that whatever he did offscreen was well calculated to appease his fans, so yeah, its not natural..

4) FSF

Can I just say I dont trust him? He often fall for his leading ladies. Before it was YM, but when she choose HL instead, he falls for another costar he's working with at the time. A couple or so years later, he break up with her, to date his teaanage costar he's working with at the time. After some time he told friends the teenage gf was too much for him to handle, so break  up with her, only to  be link to ZLY, not long after working together. If he dates ZLY now & after that he works with some young & hot actress, will he leave ZLY to date his latest costar?

So I hope ZLY will be with someone who thinks the world of her. And so far KW meets her requirement by far...

1 hour ago, LuMNaL said:

@lxands you mean this...

Yes, that's the one...she cling to his arm when stepping off the bus...I mean their house...but wait a minute, why was she stepping out from his house? Or was it KW step out from her "house"? My point is why were they in the same house when both ZLY & KW have different house? Also it was just them step out from the same bus...may be WL too, tho WL seems was already outside with the rest.

On 05/01/2018 at 9:13 AM, icyphoenix said:

I love them as friends!! 

But if they r couples then it will be damn cute!!  

QarrNjs.gif

ow4mSfy.gif

His smouldering look is just so awesome. OMG :blush:  Of course her smile was so illuminating as well. I must say that they do make very handsome couple!

On 06/01/2018 at 6:06 PM, icyphoenix said:

@lxands same thoughts here!! I want to see them in much more collabs!! They look beautiful together.. They r totally a visual couple!! 

ma1AKFj.jpg

agW8Lzv.jpg

0xiVEPg.jpg

I m really adoring their friendship!!  #FriendshipGoals!!.. Just hope to see them together soon!! 

The contrast is great on them. I tall 1 short and small and they both look kind of adorable.  It gives the impression of her being protected when the man is taller.  You just feel safe. 

@lxands, there was a lot rumors about ZLY dated one of her co-workers. But there was no one, who I got this feeling - wow, this two have an amazing chemistry. They looked as they would belong to each other. So I never gave them any attentions until I saw her with Kris on the new years eve. I started to watch 72 FOM - that was the first time, I got this feeling - this two looked more than good together.

49 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

The contrast is great on them. I tall 1 short and small and they both look kind of adorable.  

If you never saw them together, only him or her - then you would never imagine how good they looked together. It is like, they complete each other in look and personality. 

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Feel like we're all Yingbao's parents here trying to give our approval whether or not KW is good enough for her haha..

Like @frenchfan, I too was just aware of KW but wasn't into him that much and reading about his gossips made it worse but my thought was "aw, he's just a young'un, typical.." But I too had noticed since both KW & LY won the King & Queen of Weibo, there had been talked about their CP..I always thought that would be interesting but why? so when 72 FM was announcing the casts, both their names came up but LY would come in at a couple of episodes late..(and this was b4 they started filming their 1st epi. so KW knew LY will join their group.)

I think putting these 2 tgtr helped KW's image in terms of Yingbao brought out the best in him, we get to see the true gentleman he is.

She said in the interview that her dad wouldn’t mind if the gap is under 20years of age.  Lol. So that means she already had a talked with her parents about it

17 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

this is exactly what I felt, when I first saw them on stage:

Oh my gosh this song kind of express their feelings. Kudos to the person who compiled this. In slow mo photos you do really get to see their expression. I never used to pay attention to them as a couple since I never really considered them but I must say that this compilation made me think twice.  Good friends or couple, doesn't matter. They are perfectly matched here. Put the others (LGX, LYF, FSF etc etc etc) into shadows.  Also when I started watching 72 Floors, I admired the guys for taking such good care of LY. And of course KW were so attentive and gentlemanly.  I used to couple her with Chen Xiao (before he got married) and WC but they somehow didn't treat her as nice.  In Happy Camp, when I looked back now, WC treated her like a pal/mate (which was ok since they are confy with one another enough to do so) and CX was not really that much of a gentleman.  Seems like KW is a different bolt of cloth altogether letting her win.  Wu Lei was the same but then again no one in their right mind would actually pair him with LY :wink:  

On 16/01/2018 at 2:26 AM, vsp0007 said:

Oh my god! Does anyone here think JH resembles KW in ZLY and JH new movie? If JH already dinyed that he has a relationship with then the the romour they were kissing at the lakeside after all the filming crew stopped filming. But he videos was from the prapz so that could be Kris because I think they also filmed the MV at that time. 

I don't think Jin Han looked anyway at all like KW.  He has smaller eyes where Kris has noticeably bigger eyes and you can spot the difference right away.  I mean Kris is really quite tall. The other person quite as tall is LGX (I just totally love the contrast in height).  When was this rumour about the kissing beside the lake @vsp0007 ?  

Archived