Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

17 hours ago, lxands said:

Yes, I do. One reason why I ship her with KW. Their skinship & touchy is different than the way she touched WL & XL. With XL & WL, she's more casual, holding their arms or use them as her support but with KW, their touches seems more like caresses & touch each other fingers, even when they have no reason to. Its more like early stage of relationship when you cant help yourself but wanted to touch your partner all the time. 

I also have the same feeling that he is always aware of the cam. Maybe its me but he was especially more careful with ZLY than other actresses like YM or his other costars...also I read somewhere, he refused to kiss ZLY for Legend of Chusen becos he's afraid to ruin his friendship....which is kinda weird, I mean since actors, male & female, usually bound to cross each other's path, surely screen kisses are acceptable & understandable by all who are this line of business. He has no worry kissing someone's wife, what bothers him much abt kissing a single actress? Which comes back  kissing his BFF's gf....before many speculate becos of WC but now we know 1) LYF & KW are close buddies

2) ZLY & KW have known each other before the filming of 72FM.

We can see she is already familiar with almost all the main mcs. She has work in a movie with Simon Yam but I havent seen her working with the rest, but I assumed she has met WL somewhere along the way since they often met during award shows. However when she was first introduced in ep 3, she right away referred to both nicknames as Lei Lei & Fan Fan, while WL run excitedly to her yelling LY jie, KW came teasing her, "hey, I know this person".  ZLY was a little shy  in the beginning but I think its not becos of KW but becos she's more awkward with the cameraman & crews who followed her around since she was not yet familiar with them. I notice during the filming none of her managers & assistants were with her. She was on her own with only the production staffs & crews. I think that's why KW check on her almost at all time during ep 3, and she hold on to WL most of the time. WL is a very safe choice becos he is still underage, no one in their right mind wud link her to him:D Also we can see how KW take care of her right from the begining as if it was a natural thing for him to do. We can see, tho he was nice to others, he didnt take care of veteran actress Kathy Chow in ep 3 as he did with ZLY. He let others take care of her, becos its not his responsibility. Same goes with Meng Jia who came on ep 10. We can see Jia tried so hard to claim for his attention but he was just polite to her & treats her like he did with others. He was even openly bias with ZLY even before he knows she was in his team. Especially when distributing the tiger money. He wud gave her his portion so she gets more than others.

In ep 5, when they met in the dessert, obviously she was in the same team with XL & not his,  but when they ran in the dessert he grab her hand instantly & pull her with him. Towards the later shows, she has already warm up with crews, she was more relax with them around her that she was less guarded & least careful.

In ep 3 bts, when KW told her to put on the raincoat, she just leave it aside, so he came to her & put it on her himself. If he is not familiar with her wud her had done that? She was was quite shy, looking around at the cam but he just continue putting it on her & she let him. No matter how much confidence he has, he wudnt dare doing so to a girl he is not friendly with or a girl he hardly know, right?

They are absolutely adorable together. Especially from what was reported, he was always careful with other co-stars. No touching them etc.....and yet with LY he seemed to be more relaxed and at ease. But let's see where this goes. I hope she will meet with someone who truly think the world of her, takes care of her and love her for her.  She deserves it.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

what was reported, he was always careful with other co-stars. No touching them etc.....and yet with LY he seemed to be more relaxed and at ease. But let's see where this goes. I hope she will meet with someone who truly think the world of her, takes care of her and love her for her.  She deserves it.  

Yes, she deserves it but at this point both of them r at the height of their careers that marriage will not be their first priorities eventho Yingbao is at an age now where she would be pressured into talking about marriage..I do hope she is already seeing someone and she seemed to know now how to dodge the public from knowing her business but hopefully when the time is right, she will announce to her fans (which she seemed to care alot for) her special someone..soon:)

7 hours ago, lxands said:

check out @3:42 when getting off the bus LY was clinging to KW as he held her hands. And if guess correctly it was the ep where they have to decorate their "houses", which happens to be a bus. They had different houses, yet they were getting off from the same house/bus...fishy dont u all think so?

I wish those who were fortunate enough to video take them would share more, I love fancams and bts..

7 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

Just for fun! is it a coincidence: Today Timothy Hibbert posted on his instagram a picture with Kris, where he rehearsed for the Super Bowl 2018 

Zhao liying updated on her weibo this picture with a message: For you, Minh Lan's heart

Image may contain: 1 person, child and hat

The other shippers group think it’s because LGX posted a picture of himself behind his selfie plus doll. I don’t see this on her weibo. Or lgx picture of himself on his weibo either. 

On 1/24/2018 at 1:12 PM, vsp0007 said:

And when he got the red fisherman cape. He was trying to give it to her but before he said anything she already knew and told him she already got one.  But WL doesn’t have one yet. He didn’t even give it to WL

Remember when they asked to keep the shell after the song? And he said “I’ll treat it as my baby(treasure)” and she agreed 

3 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

The other shippers group think it’s because LGX posted a picture of himself behind his selfie plus doll. I don’t see this on her weibo. Or lgx picture of himself on his weibo either. 

Well, it made more sense if she truly posted it for either of the guys, it shud be for someone who's working hard & away from her, rather than for someone who's always free within the same city, right? :blink:

Also abt the guy who took her faceless picture in front of a uni....well, I bet it was a photoshop picture. For one reason, unless ZLY wanted to annonce to the whole world abt her relationship, she wudnt dare share a pic taken by her lover, and two, if her whole face was covered, surely he bf's face was at least partially covered too, if he is a celebrity too, or else we wud see a lot of those fan taken pics of him around the uni on that day, instead of just one which was removed not long after. So if no faces, why wud people in the street just took pic of random  couple on the street? Therefore my bet is the person who posted it found it some private forums, share it on public network, but removed it again when she realized it was a photoshop pic. I noticed fans are very creative in doing photoshop & edited pic stuffs.  

Let's put it this way....2 hot young actors & ZLY's costars...one refused to kiss her for friendship sake, the other one had an awkward kiss scene but clearly stated during presscon that it wasnt a real kiss, since she isnt his gf, so he cant kiss her for real.....and I was like wth:o So what do these 2 actors have in common? Their drama's heroine, ZLY & their real life best friend, KW...

Spoiler

eebedc799b6553a9d3891686bc2bcfad.jpg

img-3878d9eb16ca8ce661c483a270051d95.jpg

0067ck9ijw1f69fi83sqqj31jk0uub29.jpg?w=5

CPq_RKvUAAAmHCe.jpg

So is it just a coincidence that these 2 friends of KW, reluctant to kiss the same co star, ZLY, in their respective dramas? 

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Well, it made more sense if she truly posted it for either of the guys, it shud be for someone who's working hard & away from her, rather than for someone who's always free within the same city, right? :blink:

Also abt the guy who took her faceless picture in front of a uni....well, I bet it was a photoshop picture. For one reason, unless ZLY wanted to annonce to the whole world abt her relationship, she wudnt dare share a pic taken by her lover, and two, if her whole face was covered, surely he bf's face was at least partially covered too, if he is a celebrity too, or else we wud see a lot of those fan taken pics of him around the uni on that day, instead of just one which was removed not long after. So if no faces, why wud people in the street just took pic of random  couple on the street? Therefore my bet is the person who posted it found it some private forums, share it on public network, but removed it again when she realized it was a photoshop pic. I noticed fans are very creative in doing photoshop & edited pic stuffs.  

Let's put it this way....2 hot young actors & ZLY's costars...one refused to kiss her for friendship sake, the other one had an awkward kiss scene but clearly stated during presscon that it wasnt a real kiss, since she isnt his gf, so he cant kiss her for real.....and I was like wth:o So what do these 2 actirs have in common? Their drama's heroine, ZLY & their real life best friend, KW...

Hide contents

eebedc799b6553a9d3891686bc2bcfad.jpg

img-3878d9eb16ca8ce661c483a270051d95.jpg

0067ck9ijw1f69fi83sqqj31jk0uub29.jpg?w=5

CPq_RKvUAAAmHCe.jpg

So is it just a coincidence that these 2 friends of KW, reluctant to kiss the same co star, ZLY, in their respective dramas? 

Well, said. Because when KW first saw her in 72FM he asked her “what are you doing here?” Is a typical question a bf asked his gf when he’s away working or vacation with other guys. Lol. Just like I’m here with the guys and I’m working (there’s nothing you have to worry about) why are you here? Are you checking on me? Kind of hidden in the question. And she was dump found and trying to give give silly answers. Remember in the other show with XN and HC she was saying she misses someone and want to be with him. So this is why she was in the show but she can’t said it in front of other guys she doesn’t know well and in front of the whole crew. And I think their relationship just got closer from being in the show together. Even my America friend who doesn’t know anything about Asian drama or show. After I talked to her about KW and ZLY she is interested by their story and the show. She even think that they are in love. And so am I. Wish this couple best of luck and happiness. 

It would make so much more sense if it’s for Kris Wu because he’s away and he presents China for the first time at the NFL as an ambassador for China. I heard in some YouTube video mentioned that ZLY would prefer her bf to be from another country. I think she means different citizenship? And KW a chinese Canadian.

She’s sending her heart along with him. 

Hi I am new here. the last time I ship a couple was ZLY wit WH (Wallace Huo)...I was fanatic about them. Until today I think they were togehter until he cheated on her with RL. Just my thougt....

I love ZLY and always follow all her news and dramas in the last few years. I saw her with all the differen co-worker, but none of them I saw spark in her eyes. Only friendship. But what I didn't see was 72's MFL because I was busy then. I started to watch some sequel, when I saw the mv "Miss you" and everybody talked about Kris and the show. First I just thought, cute this two and they seem to have a good time together. But then I saw their show on the 31th december together - wow...I start falling for them. The last time, I saw her like this, when she was with WH then. He shy and protective and she shy and cute. With all the other Co-worker I only saw her: strong, distance, friendly, cheerful- but not shy. Like I can protect myself - I don't need you. But with Kris in this evening - it was like a little girl, who wanted to be protected.

The main & original teaser for 72th Floor of Mystery

ZLY wasnt included in the original teaser, which means:

1) She wasnt the originally casted as a regular member

2) She was casted but only as a guest

3) For some reason the production team went all the way to keep her participation a secret

2 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

Hi I am new here. the last time I ship a couple was ZLY wit WH (Wallace Huo)...I was fanatic about them. Until today I think they were togehter until he cheated on her with RL. Just my thougt....

I love ZLY and always follow all her news and dramas in the last few years. I saw her with all the differen co-worker, but none of them I saw spark in her eyes. Only friendship. But what I didn't see was 72's MFL because I was busy then. I started to watch some sequel, when I saw the mv "Miss you" and everybody talked about Kris and the show. First I just thought, cute this two and they seem to have a good time together. But then I saw their show on the 31th december together - wow...I start falling for them. The last time, I saw her like this, when she was with WH then. He shy and protective and she shy and cute. With all the other Co-worker I only saw her: strong, distance, friendly, cheerful- but not shy. Like I can protect myself - I don't need you. But with Kris in this evening - it was like a little girl, who wanted to be protected.

Welcome to our group! 

I have the same thoughts. She does act like a little around him and trusts him completely. And she knows she’s safe when he’s around.  

And the way she hugs him at the new year even.  You can tells she’s in her safe zone.  You don’t just hug a guy around his belly if he’s only your friend. It’s a comfort zone when a girl wrap her arms around a guy’s belly. And they look truly happy when when they hugged. During the interview after the song they seem to know each other’s schedule for the rest of the year.  One answered the question the other node in agreement. When he was asked what his plans is for the new year. He answered that he want to concentrate in his music more and etc. she seemed sad for a moment but you can see that she was also trying to think what does he mean by that. Then her face relaxed after she figured it out.  I feel that they really Love each other and trying their best to make everything work.  

3 minutes ago, lxands said:

The main & original teaser for 72th Floor of Mystery

ZLY wasnt included in the original teaser, which means:

1) She wasnt the originally casted as a regular member

2) She was casted but only as a guest

3) For some reason the production team went all the way to keep her participation a secret

I think it was a surprise for him.

He did seemed surprised when he saw her there. 

It’s blocked. I can’t view it. :.(

1 hour ago, vsp0007 said:

I think it was a surprise for him.

He did seemed surprised when he saw her there. 

It’s blocked. I can’t view it. :.(

What abt this one?

Anyway this clip was released on 27th April 2017, which means they filmed this official trailer before they started filming their real adventure in 72FM. In this trailer there were, in ordernof appearance in the trailer:-

1) Uncle 3

2) Kris Wu

3) Simon Yam

4) Wu Lei

5) Wowkie Zhang

6) Wang Xiao Li

7) Wa'er

8) Li Chang

ZLY & all guests including William Chan from the 1st episode wasnt included. So why ZLY becomes the mysterious member? Was she casted at the last minute, or was she suppose to come only as guest or someone *ehem* WC* recomended her to the production team as a surprise to the prankster KW? Imagine he  goes around prankster people, and the team prank him by bringing in his own gf into their team:D Not only that, at one time or another, they have to betray each other! Ep 4, when ZLY pretended to be his team mate, look at his eyes, he was really disbelief/hurt that LY cud lied directly at him & see how panic LY was as she pulled him, saying she has no choice. I bet if it was the pd's team idea of prankster to KW, they sure win big time. Not only that, teasing them by making them act as siblings instead of lovers, well...it must beba hard choice for KW...of he wants to be in the same team as LY, he has to be her kid brother for the episode, if not she has to team up with someone else & they become rival...tough choice huh? I remember seeing when LY arrived at the eggs location, she asked them who wants to be her brother, everyone except KW shake their shells hard. KW seems reluctant & contemplating to shake his shell, but I think he decided to be with her even if they have to be siblings foe the episode. When everyone keeps talking, LY got the idea which shell he was in. Even so she got mix up & went to a different shell until he yell back at her to go to the right shell...haha, he sounded desperate & disbelief at the same time, he demanded a lot of stuff from her, she was annoyed & call him her slave. I dont think she call others that if she didnt know who's inside the shell. She refers to WL & Neo as her little brothers even without the episode's theme & she told wowkie since she knows which shell he's in, she definitely not going to his shell..:lol:

So here's my theory:

1) WC as a guest in the 1st episode suggested to the production team to invite ZLY as a guest/regular member

2) Someone from production team had some idea/heard abt KW & ZLY, invited ZLY as a member but to keep it as a secret from all members.

5 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Because when KW first saw her in 72FM he asked her “what are you doing here?” Is a typical question a bf asked his gf when he’s away working or vacation with other guys. Lol. Just like I’m here with the guys and I’m working (there’s nothing you have to worry about) why are you here? Are you checking on me? Kind of hidden in the question. And she was dump found and trying to give give silly answers

Yes, he asked her as if he was puzzled abt why she was there instead of somewhere else. Its like he knows her schedules & filming 72 wasnt in her it. If he didnt know abt her schedules, wud he asked what she's doing there? In general naturally people wud ask something like what XiaoLi said, "So, you're a guest for this episode"  or as Simon said "here is our mysterious guest" or  like WL who simply yell excitedly with LY jie, LY jie....none of them question why she was there except Kris, but he never question other guests, male or female for being on the filming location with them. And she happily played along by giving silly answer to his curious question...

26 minutes ago, lxands said:

What abt this one?

Anyway this clip was released on 27th April 2017, which means they filmed this official trailer before they started filming their real adventure in 72FM. In this trailer there were, in ordernof appearance in the trailer:-

1) Uncle 3

2) Kris Wu

3) Simon Yam

4) Wu Lei

5) Wowkie Zhang

6) Wang Xiao Li

7) Wa'er

8) Li Chang

ZLY & all guests including William Chan from the 1st episode wasnt included. So why ZLY becomes the mysterious member? Was she casted at the last minute, or was she suppose to come only as guest or someone *ehem* WC* recomended her to the production team as a surprise to the prankster KW? Imagine he  goes around prankster people, and the team prank him by bringing in his own gf into their team:D Not only that, at one time or another, they have to betray each other! Ep 4, when ZLY pretended to be his team mate, look at his eyes, he was really disbelief/hurt that LY cud lied directly at him & see how panic LY was as she pulled him, saying she has no choice. I bet if it was the pd's team idea of prankster to KW, they sure win big time. Not only that, teasing them by making them act as siblings instead of lovers, well...it must beba hard choice for KW...of he wants to be in the same team as LY, he has to be her kid brother for the episode, if not she has to team up with someone else & they become rival...tough choice huh? I remember seeing when LY arrived at the eggs location, she asked them who wants to be her brother, everyone except KW shake their shells hard. KW seems reluctant & contemplating to shake his shell, but I think he decided to be with her even if they have to be siblings foe the episode. When everyone keeps talking, LY got the idea which shell he was in. Even so she got mix up & went to a different shell until he yell back at her to go to the right shell...haha, he sounded desperate & disbelief at the same time, he demanded a lot of stuff from her, she was annoyed & call him her slave. I dont think she call others that if she didnt know who's inside the shell. She refers to WL & Neo as her little brothers even without the episode's theme & she told wowkie since she knows which shell he's in, she definitely not going to his shell..:lol:

So here's my theory:

1) WC as a guest in the 1st episode suggested to the production team to invite ZLY as a guest/regular member

2) Someone from production team had some idea/heard abt KW & ZLY, invited ZLY as a member but to keep it as a secret from all members.

Yes, he asked her as if he was puzzled abt why she was there instead of somewhere else. Its like he knows her schedules & filming 72 wasnt in her it. If he didnt know abt her schedules, wud he asked what she's doing there? In general naturally people wud ask something like what XiaoLi said, "So, you're a guest for this episode"  or as Simon said "here is our mysterious guest" or  like WL who simply yell excitedly with LY jie, LY jie....none of them question why she was there except Kris, but he never question other guests, male or female for being on the filming location with them. And she happily played along by giving silly answer to his curious question...

Thank you. But I can’t view it still.  It’s block to the US viewers somehow.  I don’t know why. 

I like your theory.  

44 minutes ago, lxands said:

I just watched this part...her answer was hilarious: I don't know why I am here, maybe because I am smart. 

Kris answerd: sure, very convincing - like I don't believe you and the face he made. If he is just a friend oder someone who didn't know her, he wouldn't say something like that or he would laugh. He looked more shocked 

37 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

I just watched this part...her answer was hilarious: I don't know why I am here, maybe because I am smart. 

Kris answerd: sure, very convincing - like I don't believe you and the face he made. If he is just a friend oder someone who didn't know her, he wouldn't say something like that or he would laugh. He looked more shocked 

Yeah, he looks like he's mocking her:D Everyone knows he is the brain & a strategist in the group. But he was like, oh, sure whatever you say, honey! And I noticed he was trying hard to conceal his smile & acting cool seeing her there. I bet he was just as excited as WL was. After "the cave" to the weird village, he shared a car with her. If she's not familiar with him, surely she will ride with WL or with one of the seniors. Also Kris has been looking out for her ever since.

I also noticed he has a nickname for her,  Xiao Zhao..and we all know 'xiao' meaning 'small' and since he's also a hip hop guy it means 'shawty' and the term for that in the hiphop world is 'an attractive woman and he's interested in her' :lol:

38 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I also noticed he has a nickname for her,  Xiao Zhao..and we all know 'xiao' meaning 'small' and since he's also a hip hop guy it means 'shawty' and the term for that in the hiphop world is 'an attractive woman and he's interested in her' :lol:

I don't know the world shawty - but what I know was, that WH called her Xiao Liying

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Yeah, he looks like he's mocking her:D Everyone knows he is the brain & a strategist in the group. But he was like, oh, sure whatever you say, honey! And I noticed he was trying hard to conceal his smile & acting cool seeing her there. I bet he was just as excited as WL was. After "the cave" to the weird village, he shared a car with her. If she's not familiar with him, surely she will ride with WL or with one of the seniors. Also Kris has been looking out for her ever since.

And she looked proud....like, I got you!

Did you noticed on the event 31th december, while they performe their song, they tried to not to looked at each other. ZLY just looked down never lift her gaze and Kris stare elsewhere. Only when the song finished they started to looked at each other...and it took most of the girls there theire breath away. It is like you watch a movie and the main couple looked at each other - you can see the spark - I think am just too romantic. After that, they tried not to looked to each other again. -_-

I wonder too, why ZLY asked Kris to write a song for her. Everyone know, that she have a lot of close friends, who are professional singer like He Jiong, WC, Xiena's husband Jason Zhang.

8 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

I don't know the world shawty - but what I know was, that WH called her Xiao Liying

And she looked proud....like, I got you!

Did you noticed on the event 31th december, while they performe their song, they tried to not to looked at each other. ZLY just looked down never lift her gaze and Kris stare elsewhere. Only when the song finished they started to looked at each other...and it took most of the girls there theire breath away. It is like you watch a movie and the main couple looked at each other - you can see the spark - I think am just too romantic. After that, they tried not to looked to each other again. -_-

I wonder too, why ZLY asked Kris to write a song for her. Everyone know, that she have a lot of close friends, who are professional singer like He Jiong, WC, Xiena's husband Jason Zhang.

WH called her that bcos she is alot younger than him and he said she's like a niece to him (I'm sure my uncles were nowhere near to what he & LY had during their presscon and HC moments :lol:) but with KW, he's younger and taller and a hiphop guy so when he calls her that..it has more meaning :).

Their performance at the New Yr's eve event when they weren't looking at each other was bcos of the concept of the song ' Miss U' so in the end when they finally see each other, he has to give her that 'lovey dovey - Hello there' look :D.

Xiao as I know it means "Little" & when add to a name it becomes more like a pet name/nickname...I think its just a habit that people in China call their kids & friends. 

As for WH, no matter how great his chemistry was with ZLY, I never ship them for real...why? Becos way back in 2005/6, after starring a drams with Ruby Lin, papaz caught them living together when they work in Beijing. Of cos both denied the allegations. I have been following RL since HZGG days, it seems she never dated anyone or even link to anyone after WH. And they were still close to each other, that when she plead him to act as the 2nd lead in her production, he accept it despite his heavy schedule, so I suspect they still date secretly.

I also think ZLY is more at ease with WH becos he belongs to the same group with Nick Wu. Actually I understand when WH claimed ZLY is like his niece...becos she was NW's daughter in  Legend Zu, & he & NW are like brothers...not to mention technically RL was ZLY's aunt in NHZGG. So WH is in these group of friends who are dad & aunt to ZLY, which made him feels like he is her uncle. Anyway I can see that ZLY is close & comfortable with WH, just like she is with NW. 

BTW in 2016 China Celebrity Bazaar Night, KW sat on the same table with WH &RL. Also since he is close to FBB, its no surprise he knows RL & WH well enuf too, since FBB is one of RL bff since almost 2 decades

Spoiler

sndb.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

hqdefault.jpg

Btw I found a rare pic of Kris, Lay (ex-EXO, ZLY M9's costar) & ZLY in one pic during Bazaar Night 2016de78b941e733b24974a884da2a362f4b.jpg

edit

Does anyone know anything abt her alleged relationship with businessman Jeffrey Wang Hao? Did she ever date him?

We don't talked about WH anymore...because I have an other opinion about that. Let it be the past, he is happy with RL now. 

Does anyone know anything abt her alleged relationship with businessman Jeffrey Wang Hao? Did she ever date him?

It was only  a rumor then - on the pictures, which should confirmed this relationship, you never really saw the face of ZLY clearly. I can't imagine, that she dated him then...did you saw a picture of Jeffrey Wang Hao? No comment...If she really wanted a handsome bf, she had a very special taste back then, if the rumor is true.

OK - Kris is handsome, not my type at all, but definitely good looking. But I wonder, what her parents would think about him, if she dated him...his style is not like all the other co-worker of hers.

Archived