Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, icyphoenix said:

I love them as friends!! 

But if they r couples then it will be damn cute!!  

I love the way he looks at her. And the way they take care of each other. 

On 1/5/2018 at 7:28 PM, icyphoenix said:

Hope we get 72 FM second season with same cast esp  KW n ZLY

I love that show. They make it so fun to watch 

5 hours ago, lingnyi said:

@icyphoenix  There's an article that wrote why LY wore a cap with "Dreamer" on it during the New'S Years rehearsal. KW has a tattoo of "Dreamer" on his arm.    http://mini.eastday.com/a/180101215429323.html

Is there an English translation for this article? Would love to know the reason. They do match a lot of their outfits and they way they walk always in synchronized 

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Gosh!! What a coincidence or did he gift her the cap?? 

I would think he gave her the cap. 

I love them as friends!! 

If you can remember some scenes in 72 floors of mystery you’ll know why they wear black and white and why they walked around they stage and meet each other at the end and walked along side together. I don’t recall the episodes but when they were at the abandoned building and looking for keys they suddenly meet and walked together. Then in the jade pendant episode they secretly helped the grandma.  When they met at the garden he wore all black and she wore black and white. 

I love them as friends!! 

Yes, they are so damn cute! 

20 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

If you can remember some scenes in 72 floors of mystery you’ll know why they wear black and white and why they walked around they stage and meet each other at the end and walked along side together. I don’t recall the episodes but when they were at the abandoned building and looking for keys they suddenly meet and walked together. Then in the jade pendant episode they secretly helped the grandma.  When they met at the garden he wore all black and she wore black and white. 

Yup remember that!! They two were conspiring against the whole others.. I loved the episode!! 

I wish soo much that we have second season of the show!! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup remember that!! They two were conspiring against the whole others.. I loved the episode!! 

I wish soo much that we have second season of the show!! 

Me too. Or any show or movie that they are in would be awesome! 

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Gosh!! What a coincidence or did he gift her the cap?? 

Wanna bet? *wink*

My bet ZLY just took his :tongue: like she always did in 72FM...old habit dies hard, people said :D

When I first watch KW & ZLY, they seem to know each other from before the filming. However ZLY was more reserved towards KW. She relied more on WL, probably becose he was only 17, a safe zone for her, but KW often came checking on her, eventually she warmed up to him, they became much closer & she was more comfortable with him

Most of my favourite scenes are here, credit to the uploader

Even their backs are trending :D and actually they look good together even from behind....

DSTQEawU8AA9XFh?format=jpg

And I cant help thinking his back looks similar or may be the same as this guy

E57_D496_E_F38_C_4_C72_8122_9_EEE4_DB8_D

Of cos my first thought this was part of OGT filming, and the guy was JH, but you guyz said 'nope'. She posted this picture after ppl commented her 'lone ranger' state during bazaar charity night, so she posted this pic, saying she has someone too....or something along the line. However many said/assumed that was her gym instructor, but it just didnt make sense posting someone not related to her with a catchy remark, hence a  chance creating rumor with that person unneccessarily. If the pic was part of her new drama, then even if ppl find out later on, its no big deal but if its not, then the guy wud be link to her for no reason. So my bet if it wasnt a bts pic of her new drama, most likely the guy is someone close to her....and from behind the guy do resembles KW's back :lol:

@lxands welcome to this thread!!.. If she takes it from him too!!  He would readily give her!!.. He is like that!!.. Hahahaha the pic of gym, I still don't know who is it?? Back then I didn't think KW n ZLY were close to contact outside.. They wished for their birthdays in weibo.. So I thought it might be not possible!!.. But anything can happen!! They look good with each other.. I just adore their friendship.. Both trying to achieve their dreams together.. Isn't it good enough??.. Whatever it might!! I ship their friendship loads!! If it proceeds further from friendship I will be super duper happy!! 

3 hours ago, lxands said:

Wanna bet? *wink*

My bet ZLY just took his :tongue: like she always did in 72FM...old habit dies hard, people said :D

When I first watch KW & ZLY, they seem to know each other from before the filming. However ZLY was more reserved towards KW. She relied more on WL, probably becose he was only 17, a safe zone for her, but KW often came checking on her, eventually she warmed up to him, they became much closer & she was more comfortable with him

Even their backs are trending :D and actually they look good together even from behind....

Of cos my first thought this was part of OGT filming, and the guy was JH, but you guyz said 'nope'. She posted this picture after ppl commented her 'lone ranger' state during bazaar charity night, so she posted this pic, saying she has someone too....or something along the line. However many said/assumed that was her gym instructor, but it just didnt make sense posting someone not related to her with a catchy remark, hence a  chance creating rumor with that person unneccessarily. If the pic was part of her new drama, then even if ppl find out later on, its no big deal but if its not, then the guy wud be link to her for no reason. So my bet if it wasnt a bts pic of her new drama, most likely the guy is someone close to her....and from behind the guy do resembles KW's back :lol:

I suspect it’s him. And someone said he posted a picture of himself at the gym similar to this. And I hope it’s him.  But then she tagged her manager. I don’t know what’s that about 

4 hours ago, lxands said:

Wanna bet? *wink*

I need help. How do I insert pictures here? Thank you!

Archived