Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

@vsp0007 @addictedtodramaAgreed ;)....

I think that LGX and WLK are together since long time ago. They were in the show Chinese running man show on 20141014. I saw the article that he told her that she is very beautiful and want to take photo together. After PA, he shot Journey to the west movie with KRIS and her..right? I think he is not matching with ZLY. He is easy going and dating with many beautiful girls.

He likes ZLY too. But, ZLY might doubt his serious and personality match.

HG is reported to be reunited with his ex in last year..I am not sure about exact date :-D

I think WC and LYF are her friends..

FSF is her senior and he and his agency found her in star search about 10 years ago..So, she might be showing her respect and favour to him...in MK3 event, main leads are not close and matchy clothing...seems they don't want to get any rumours...

I prefer Kris for her...Their personality are matched and kris take care and support her in public like song jong ki to song hye kyo.

My delu delu thinking is based on their posts and actions. I saw his weibo post around 201611 after july song is out. He posted video clip file that he shot.

That is shooting scene including tony leung, tiffanytan and casts..he is playing as shotting crew and background song is July with some lyrics I posted..

He tagged few stars like LGX, fan bing bing, angelababy, her husband and ZLY and saying looking forward to me... :-D

I am wondering that he became friend with her through them...She notice him but he still need the chance to be close with her like other star guys (WC, LYF & LGX)..

~~~July ~~~~~~~

You now that I'mma keep it coming uh

Something about this got you in the mood

say you got a situation

Tell that other guy to move

I think that he do try to get close with her and finally with her in 72 FM...First few eps, she was reserved and a bit awkward between them. Later, he win her and even viewers know how he take care of her...when they went to catch pig, she wore long robe and her hands were wrapped with cotton piece. He still hold her robe..too cute..

I think that their weibo posts are related..When her magazine cover post is out, he posted his pose look like hers with that icon (big glass pointing with finger)..Then she posted her photos with DND status...She wore white shirt printed man logo and big glass. Her pose look like his icon.. So, I am wondering she will be meeting with him and don't want to get disturb from the others..

I didn't see her airport photos after MK3 event..

However, He seems unhappy in these days as our ying baby was super busy and can't get enough time to see her...;)

...When he post taking my time, step by step..Her post is MK3 characters and asking her deer where are we going to (as per google translator :-D)..

Before weibo event, her top post is dove choco adv...after his finger heart, it is changed about dior dress with heart icon...

These are my guess only..let's wait and see... :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, StarFan said:

@vsp0007 @addictedtodramaAgreed ;)....

I think that LGX and WLK are together since long time ago. They were in the show Chinese running man show on 20141014. I saw the article that he told her that she is very beautiful and want to take photo together. After PA, he shot Journey to the west movie with KRIS and her..right? I think he is not matching with ZLY. He is easy going and dating with many beautiful girls.

He likes ZLY too. But, ZLY might doubt his serious and personality match.

HG is reported to be reunited with his ex in last year..I am not sure about exact date :-D

I think WC and LYF are her friends..

FSF is her senior and he and his agency found her in star search about 10 years ago..So, she might be showing her respect and favour to him...in MK3 event, main leads are not close and matchy clothing...seems they don't want to get any rumours...

I prefer Kris for her...Their personality are matched and kris take care and support her in public like song jong ki to song hye kyo.

My delu delu thinking is based on their posts and actions. I saw his weibo post around 201611 after july song is out. He posted video clip file that he shot.

That is shooting scene including tony leung, tiffanytan and casts..he is playing as shotting crew and background song is July with some lyrics I posted..

He tagged few stars like LGX, fan bing bing, angelababy, her husband and ZLY and saying looking forward to me... :-D

I am wondering that he became friend with her through them...She notice him but he still need the chance to be close with her like other star guys (WC, LYF & LGX)..

~~~July ~~~~~~~

You now that I'mma keep it coming uh

Something about this got you in the mood

say you got a situation

Tell that other guy to move

I think that he do try to get close with her and finally with her in 72 FM...First few eps, she was reserved and a bit awkward between them. Later, he win her and even viewers know how he take care of her...when they went to catch pig, she wore long robe and her hands were wrapped with cotton piece. He still hold her robe..too cute..

I think that their weibo posts are related..When her magazine cover post is out, he posted his pose look like hers with that icon (big glass pointing with finger)..Then she posted her photos with DND status...She wore white shirt printed man logo and big glass. Her pose look like his icon.. So, I am wondering she will be meeting with him and don't want to get disturb from the others..

I didn't see her airport photos after MK3 event..

However, He seems unhappy in these days as our ying baby was super busy and can't get enough time to see her...;)

...When he post taking my time, step by step..Her post is MK3 characters and asking her deer where are we going to (as per google translator :-D)..

Before weibo event, her top post is dove choco adv...after his finger heart, it is changed about dior dress with heart icon...

These are my guess only..let's wait and see... :)

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. 

For me, I think July song is talking about how they just met and hung out and share their dreams and starting to fall in love. And Deserve is obviously talking about her.  And Miss you is about them confessing their feelings for each other. I love all these three songs been listening to them non stop. Let’s wait until their wedding bells ring. 

Another thing that puzzled me was in this gossip YouTube video saying that Fan Bing Bing asked ZLY to be her bridesmaid. I thought. That’s strange they don’t seem to be that close. Then now I think know. Because KW is close with Fan Bing Bing. Maybe he will be a groomsman. Hahah. 

And yes, their schedules are off. She’s busy all the time and he has a big gap of free time in between. 

So maybe he secretly went to see her on her sets while he has free time. 

Plus, the picture of ZLy holding two big pieces of roasted pork in her trailer. She has the same hairstyle as the one in Miss You MV. And that’s the only picture of her in that hairstyle. I think he was the one who took the picture. And she cooked for him. Aww. She said is she want to get married she has to start to learn how to cook. 

And see when when he held two fingers together. Doesn’t that remind you of someone’s Dior photos? Some times she will cover her left eye with the two fingers and another picture with the fingers covering her right eye. And another one covering her mouth. And sometimes he also do that. Like they used the pictures to communicate with each other. When they don’t get to see each other much. I guess. 

I still have have questions about their dogs. Is her dog a gift from him? Because when he posted a birthday wish for her on weibo she replied thank you. Then the next comment was a picture of her behind the dog. 

Does she do that with everyone?

5 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Aarif Rahman Lee commented to KW....

So, we are not the only one who noticed his pretty purse :lol:  Even his friend teased him abt it, so perhaps it is really not a common thing for a guy to carry...

李治廷

2017-12-07

1.4万
Nice purse mate 

李治廷

1 hour ago, lxands said:

I think it was just a speculation. It was like someone said a fan saw a guy whom she assumed was HG with a girl she assumed was his ex in US. The thing is it was just a hearsay, no picture proof nor a solid evidence to the claim. Also, from what I understand, that ex has migrated to US/ Canada, so what's the point of him keeps returning to China if his gf is in Canada? If he misses mommy that much, he can always bring mom & dad along to stay with him :tongue:

Its great if she cud actually work together. It wud complete the circle...WH==>EP==>HG....best buddies forever...hahaha

What do you mean ZLY & KW will have a move? Are they going somewhere?

Also LYF, ZLY & KW in one movie?:o Are they going to kill us or what? :D but I still hope its coming tru....

Yes I agree with you... Which is one main reason I keep jumping ship especially between LYF & KW. If ZLY has been with the same guy for the past 2 years as claimed by Fireflies, LYF wud make more sense since they have known each other since 2013, & I can see he went gaga over her during an award show. Also their works seem to align with each other. However tho they seem familiar with each other, they're kinda aloof towards each other. Dunno if it was just for public appearance or they truly like that irl.

But then, seeing her interactions with KW in 72, made me sure she has something with him instead, becos imo altho ZLY was kinda awkward in the beginning, I suspect she was already close enuf to KW to simply refer to him as FanFan on their first meeting. Just like she did to WL. I know WL is close to her when he came running to her & call out LY Jie right away, while KW came with his usual teased " hey, I know this person" something like that. Then when they were looking tru the pots, he found a raincoat, he simply pass it to LY & told her to put it on with an instructive note...when she didnt put it on, he came to her, & put it on her himself...if they're notcclose, wud KW did things like that to her? I think rather than awkward, ZLY was more careful at the beginning, because I'm sure KW diehard fans wont like it if he was seen close to any woman, like how they bash most actresses who work with him previously. It was until the brother sister ep that she eased up & relax around him. I think becos his fans seem to be ok with her since they see her only as his big sis. True enuf they bash her like crazy after they released Miss You, but I guess after the mv & concert, his fans slowly began to accept her becos KW has never acted the way he did with ZLY with othe girls.

In one of the show she was with HJ and Xe Na. I only heard from other sources that she told XN she really miss someone and not to be with him made her sad or something like that. My chinese not good at all. Then the rumors went out that XN thought it was either WC or LYF. And HJ told her if she really loves that guy hen she should have courage for her love. 

I would say she was talking about KW. No one would speculate it’s him. 

14 minutes ago, lxands said:

Someone commented to KW....

So, we are not the only one who noticed his pretty purse :lol:  Even his friend teased him abt it, so perhaps it is really a girl's purse

4 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

In one of the show she was with HJ and Xe Na. I only heard from other sources that she told XN she really miss someone and not to be with him made her sad or something like that. My chinese not good at all. Then the rumors went out that XN thought it was either WC or LYF. And HJ told her if she really loves that guy hen she should have courage for her love. 

I would say she was talking about KW. No one would speculate it’s him. 

Was it in HC or the other variety show they went on a trip together? If in HC, I often notice HJ likes to pair her off with WC. He kept teasing & push them together. 

However I believe XN is much closer to ZLY than HJ is, so I suspect she knows much more abt her....therefore to me its either she purposely speculate the wrong person in order to keep ZLY's secret, or she was right, it was one of them.... 

I saw the post she adopted the stray dog..She replied his bday wish with dog photo...Anyway, I think that her dog is also friendly with him..So she showed it to him... :blush:

The show you mentioned is "back to the field" ? I can't find it with eng sub :(..It was aired in april 2017...at that time, i think kris was not linked to her in public..i mean 72 FM hasn't aired yet..So that people might think the other guys .. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, lxands said:

Was it in HC or the other variety show they went on a trip together? If in HC, I often notice HJ likes to pair her off with WC. He kept teasing & push them together. 

However I believe XN is much closer to ZLY than HJ is, so I suspect she knows much more abt her....therefore to me its either she purposely speculate the wrong person in order to keep ZLY's secret, or she was right, it was one of them.... 

Yes, that’s the show. 

And was it at the same time or in between the filming of 72 floor? Because she still has long hair and after that her hair is shorter. 

I agree

10 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Another thing that puzzled me was in this gossip YouTube video saying that Fan Bing Bing asked ZLY to be her bridesmaid. I thought. That’s strange they don’t seem to be that close. Then now I think know. Because KW is close with Fan Bing Bing. Maybe he will be a groomsman. Hahah. 

I'm sorry to burst this bubble but I believe the original HZGG casts & the New HZGG casts are close to each other. Ruby Lin ,Vicki Zhao & Fan Bing Bing are very active with the annual charity bazaar since over a decade ago, while ZLY has been participating diligently in these past few years. And I noticed those who are active in the annual celebrity charity bazaar are friendly woth each other. And both FBB & ZLY are iQiYi VIP members, therefore they do run in the same circle. So IMO ZLY is already close to FBB long before KW join C-Entertainment. Beside FBB probably ask ZLY  becos  most likely she's the only still single among main actresses of HZGG & NHZGG left :D 

Found this fmv, I think this summarize all the killing points that made suspect KW is way too familiar with ZLY to be just friend

We know he's younger than her by 3 years. But he acted too freely with her, grabbing her hand, fussing with her hair & head dress, dragging her around, also worrying abt her bit too much especially purposely made mistake so that he wud taken away too right after she was taken away in ep 3. Overall he acted like someone older or a boyfriend .  

I also notice how close KW & LYF were at the weibo awards, making more sense now if truly he refused to kiss ZLY in LOC. Tho they all shud be professional abt it, I guess it wud really awkward for them to kiss.           . 

8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

pf3khUh.jpg

HFld7mM.jpg

They run in common friend circles!! 

She always take pictures with them. But separate. She kind of resembles his mom. If you compare the pictures. But she’s a bit younger. I don’t know how his mom looks like now. Maybe she’s his aunt. Lol

https://m.weibo.cn/5157038370/4198058658736823

4 hours ago, lxands said:

Found this fmv, I think this summarize all the killing points that made suspect KW is way too familiar with ZLY to be just friend

We know he's younger than her by 3 years. But he acted too freely with her, grabbing her hand, fussing with her hair & head dress, dragging her around, also worrying abt her bit too much especially purposely made mistake so that he wud taken away too right after she was taken away in ep 3. Overall he acted like someone older or a boyfriend .  

I also notice how close KW & LYF were at the weibo awards, making more sense now if truly he refused to kiss ZLY in LOC. Tho they all shud be professional abt it, I guess it wud really awkward for them to kiss.           . 

And even LGX said in PA interview why he didn’t really kiss her. He said because she’s not his girlfriend.that also means she is someone else’s girlfriend. 

7 hours ago, lxands said:

I'm sorry to burst this bubble but I believe the original HZGG casts & the New HZGG casts are close to each other. Ruby Lin ,Vicki Zhao & Fan Bing Bing are very active with the annual charity bazaar since over a decade ago, while ZLY has been participating diligently in these past few years. And I noticed those who are active in the annual celebrity charity bazaar are friendly woth each other. And both FBB & ZLY are iQiYi VIP members, therefore they do run in the same circle. So IMO ZLY is already close to FBB long before KW join C-Entertainment. Beside FBB probably ask ZLY  becos  most likely she's the only still single among main actresses of HZGG & NHZGG left :D 

No, that’s  a good point. So it could also means they hang out with same group of people and that could be how they met through one of those friends. 

4 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vid=c0552vboz66&ptag=4_5.9.1.21118_copy 

does it remind you of anything from the mv? When he swallowed his saliva excessively while looking at her. 

I love the part when Wa'er laugh cheekily & looking mischieviously at KW when he voice out his dissatisfaction of his group becos there's no girl, aka ZLY. I think this scene was one scene I laugh so hard everytime I watched. KW wasnt happy with his group, ZLY complaint & demanded justification on how unfairly they were group. She was not happy becos all the young & strong boys are group together while her group, as Wa'er point out consist of man, woman, young & old....hahaha...I think KW was kinda jealous of WE, becos when WE bought the pink veil for ZLY, KW came & took it off her head, saying that it was their lace curtain "roll-eyes" bu later he came & put it back on her head, adjusting & caressing it gently on her head...another killing point as proof KW has feeling for her.

Archived