Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

If Kris gonna be on Minnesota on Feb, I wonder where ZLY's gonna be? Still MingIng Lan set? How long is gonna tied up with the Ming Lan filming?

.So many rumors of her going to do new work with KW, LYF & Angelababy, also with HG, wud she has the time to filn with all of them  this year?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lxands said:

If Kris gonna be on Minnesota on Feb, I wonder where ZLY's gonna be? Still MingIng Lan set? How long is gonna tied up with the Ming Lan filming?

.So many rumors of her going to do new work with KW, LYF & Angelababy, also with HG, wud she has the time to filn with all of them  this year?

I found her schedule one kind soul shared in her main thread...

Her schedule shows a Happy Camp episode will be recorded Jan. 22 with the cast of MK3 I assume. She will be flying out to Hong Kong on Feb 5th for MK3 premiere there and has two more events on the mainland on Feb. 14th and Feb. 16th. 

9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Yeah, I think he’s not happy because she won’t ther with him. She will be at some show to promote MK3 with the crew. They will be in HK for that too. And she will be at this fashion show event with LGx on Valentine’s Day. I’m gonna cry.  I’m starting to get mad also. 

On 1/18/2018 at 10:26 PM, StarFan said:

@vsp0007 @addictedtodramaAgreed ;)....

I think that LGX and WLK are together since long time ago. They were in the show Chinese running man show on 20141014. I saw the article that he told her that she is very beautiful and want to take photo together. After PA, he shot Journey to the west movie with KRIS and her..right? I think he is not matching with ZLY. He is easy going and dating with many beautiful girls.

He likes ZLY too. But, ZLY might doubt his serious and personality match.

HG is reported to be reunited with his ex in last year..I am not sure about exact date :-D

I think WC and LYF are her friends..

FSF is her senior and he and his agency found her in star search about 10 years ago..So, she might be showing her respect and favour to him...in MK3 event, main leads are not close and matchy clothing...seems they don't want to get any rumours...

I prefer Kris for her...Their personality are matched and kris take care and support her in public like song jong ki to song hye kyo.

My delu delu thinking is based on their posts and actions. I saw his weibo post around 201611 after july song is out. He posted video clip file that he shot.

That is shooting scene including tony leung, tiffanytan and casts..he is playing as shotting crew and background song is July with some lyrics I posted..

He tagged few stars like LGX, fan bing bing, angelababy, her husband and ZLY and saying looking forward to me... :-D

I am wondering that he became friend with her through them...She notice him but he still need the chance to be close with her like other star guys (WC, LYF & LGX)..

~~~July ~~~~~~~

You now that I'mma keep it coming uh

Something about this got you in the mood

say you got a situation

Tell that other guy to move

I think that he do try to get close with her and finally with her in 72 FM...First few eps, she was reserved and a bit awkward between them. Later, he win her and even viewers know how he take care of her...when they went to catch pig, she wore long robe and her hands were wrapped with cotton piece. He still hold her robe..too cute..

I think that their weibo posts are related..When her magazine cover post is out, he posted his pose look like hers with that icon (big glass pointing with finger)..Then she posted her photos with DND status...She wore white shirt printed man logo and big glass. Her pose look like his icon.. So, I am wondering she will be meeting with him and don't want to get disturb from the others..

I didn't see her airport photos after MK3 event..

However, He seems unhappy in these days as our ying baby was super busy and can't get enough time to see her...;)

...When he post taking my time, step by step..Her post is MK3 characters and asking her deer where are we going to (as per google translator :-D)..

Before weibo event, her top post is dove choco adv...after his finger heart, it is changed about dior dress with heart icon...

These are my guess only..let's wait and see... :)

Can you post those pictures? 

Is anyone here a fan of Princess agents like me? Who do you think the character YWY reminds you of in real life? The cold face. Hahahah

let me know. And why ZLY would want to be in part2?  Is it because someone is jealous?

This is their weibo link i am seeing..

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1259110474

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3591355593

i am also seeing the news she will be with LGX at  valentine day promo event on 14th FEB...*sigh...but KW and ZLY doesn't have any current project or commercial to show up together..at most, they can sing miss u together ...LGX and ZLY have some products to promote together as they signed...

it becomes more interesting now...after event, WLK news might come up again ..as u know, she is with LGX and often get caught ...

@vsp0007 I think that KW is similar to YWY character...jealous,cold face but make plan behind to save and protect CQ...at 72 FM, he didn't like other young guys to be around ZLY. :-D ..after 72 FM, i thought they won't see each other but  he release duet song ...even media didn't get any news for that sound before releasing...

3 hours ago, StarFan said:

This is their weibo link i am seeing..

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1259110474

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3591355593

i am also seeing the news she will be with LGX at  valentine day promo event on 14th FEB...*sigh...but KW and ZLY doesn't have any current project or commercial to show up together..at most, they can sing miss u together ...LGX and ZLY have some products to promote together as they signed...

it becomes more interesting now...after event, WLK news might come up again ..as u know, she is with LGX and often get caught ...

@vsp0007 I think that KW is similar to YWY character...jealous,cold face but make plan behind to save and protect CQ...at 72 FM, he didn't like other young guys to be around ZLY. :-D ..after 72 FM, i thought they won't see each other but  he release duet song ...even media didn't get any news for that sound before releasing...

Thank you. But I don’t see the dior picture with the heart thing like you said anymore.

I don’t want to see that. It would ruined my Valentine’s Day. Lgx and zly event. Booo

Yes, KW fit perfectly with that character. I know that is so sad that they can’t be in the same show. After 72 floors ended she did say that she wants to continue to know him and be good friends. She did seem sad that the show ended. I do really think KW is a real life YWY. 

[心]//@Dior迪奥:#迪奥品牌大使赵丽颖# 迪奥中国区品牌大使@赵丽颖 身穿Dior迪奥二零一八早春系列精彩演绎@红秀GRAZIA 封面大片。流苏夹克与图腾刺绣薄纱长裙相得益彰,搭配黑色长靴尽显率性洒脱的魅力。

@红秀GRAZIA: 340期#红秀封面预告# 来了! 即将进入@赵丽颖 刷屏时刻——贺岁档上映的《西游记女儿国》,她扮演气场强大的女儿国国王。两部新剧还未开播,观众的期待值就快破天了!更惊喜的是,第一次亮相时装周,迪奥加持的丽颖,酷帅时髦,备受瞩目。究竟有什么法宝在影视圈和时尚圈都这么吃香?请看下周出刊的 ...全文

When kris wu's finger heart is trending, that dior promo is posted on her weibo....one more thing i notice that her photo with fur shawl wrapping her head is added into minglan's released photo after kris wu's airport post with fur hoodie is posted..at first, that photo is not included...

I also don't want to see her with LGX on valentine day.. :( ...

I think the Valentine’s Day event was set for since last year. I remember seeing it since I first became her fan and PA. I feel that she treats LGX more like a kid brother as to KW she doesn’t think or seems  to treats him like that. She didn’t refuse his closeness or being touched by him.  And when he tries to protect her you can see her eyes are twinkly and soften. At first I really thought she and LGX had something going on but after watching over and over again videos of them I can see a lot of time she was trying to push him away or make him stop but she didn’t want to make a big scene about. So she play along then tease him. More like buddy than a girl and guy thing of feelings. You know what I mean?  

But I could feel the love between her and KW even they first saw each other in 72 floors. It was like pow ! Fireworks kind of feelings even they tried to hide it and pretend they don’t really know each other. 

Mot better yet. Sounds more like this song. 

OMG....

Am I seeing what I'm seeing here?

ByHhS5BCIAEsbJg.jpg:large

Bx-wenGCEAApIQI?format=jpg2301_151231110110_1.jpg

So it's not just LYF & WC whom KW are friends with but he knows FSF & HXM since 2014 :o& sat next to HG in 2015:wacko: Boy, he's really connected to all those around ZLY..... KW seems to know FSF well since his & Nini's days...and isnt HXM's former manager is ZLY's current manager, so no doubt ZLY knows him well too, not to mention despite of the rivalry rumors Angelababy is a good friend of ZLY as well as both ladies are repesentative of Dior China, often went to Dior events together.

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

This is too adorable!!.. Gosh!! I want to see them together in any new venture.. I wud love it to be a drama.. But anything is fine if these 2 r together!! 

Yeah, I hope they will work together again soon, may be a movie, becos they can film a more "naughty" scenes & they can go places together when promoting the movie... :lol:

However a drama , cf or a pictorial will do, so long with romantic themes :D

I'll be satisfied even if they can do an mv like this 

:D

2 hours ago, lxands said:

OMG....

Am I seeing what I'm seeing here?

ByHhS5BCIAEsbJg.jpg:large

Bx-wenGCEAApIQI?format=jpg2301_151231110110_1.jpg

So it's not just LYF & WC whom KW are friends with but he knows FSF & HXM since 2014 :o& sat next to HG in 2015:wacko: Boy, he's really connected to all those around ZLY..... KW seems to know FSF well since his & Nini's days...and isnt HXM's former manager is ZLY's current manager, so no doubt ZLY knows him well too, not to mention despite of the rivalry rumors Angelababy is a good friend of ZLY as well as both ladies are repesentative of Dior China, often went to Dior events together.

Just to add a point....

If KW goes around & knows all these guys (excluding HXM) wud he has initiate skinship as he did on 72, or even being so helpful to help ZLY achieved her dream becoming a singer despite his super tight schedule? He's willing to help even with her moderate strength vocal.

Also I've gone tru most of LYF & ZLY drama bts & none of them has any indication they were smitten with each other. They hardly had any skinship offcam. Not even when rehearsing or when they goif around onset. The most intimate act I see was during LOC presscon when he help her to the stage, but he did that to other actress too & during 2016 awards when they both won most popular actor/actress, he kinda held her waist when they went up the stage which is more of a polite/gentleman thing to do instead of intimacy. So even if I like them together & want to ship them for real, there's nothing to go on with....unlike KW & ZLY :)

Then FSF, I read a blog today & I realized not long after YM went public with Hawick, he too went public with his then current co star NiNi which looks more he retaliated against YM becos he often feed the idea of him & TM being real couple to the media. Then after being with NiNi for 3 years, he falls for  also his current co star at the time Jelly Lin, but of cos what can you expect from a girl whose age is even smaller number from their age gap! :rolleyes: He cudnt keep up with her, so they break up & not long after he started filming with ZLY & seems like he's testing with her too. If they are really together I hope he better not cheat her with another costar! But then again all these so called rumours is all buzzing necos I suspect  if they wanted to sell FSF-ZLY chemistry

@lxands Not sure why ppl and media are hyping FSF and ZLY about being anything more than just co-stars, they've been in shows/films since dinosaur ages, yes they have reached this far now where they are leads of their shows and suddenly they are 'seeing' each other :wacko:..those 3 times they've been 'caught'  so many of their own ppl were with them and then this last MK3 event( both were present), nothing..nobody asked if they were seeing each other to their faces but they'd asked FSF while he was promoting his other films without ZLY present..just ridiculous, obviously they all know nothing is going on between those 2.

@vsp0007 I haven't seen anything about the valentines event with ZLY and LGX, is this true or just a rumor?

@icyphoenix It would be nice to see them in a movie or drama but so far i'm good with their MV and variety show (at least this way u can see their true interactions toward each other)

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

@lxands Not sure why ppl and media are hyping FSF and ZLY about being anything more than just co-stars, they've been in shows/films since dinosaur ages, yes they have reached this far now where they are leads of their shows and suddenly they are 'seeing' each other :wacko:..those 3 times they've been 'caught'  so many of their own ppl were with them and then this last MK3 event( both were present), nothing..nobody asked if they were seeing each other to their faces but they'd asked FSF while he was promoting his other films without ZLY present..just ridiculous, obviously they all know nothing is going on between those 2.

@vsp0007 I haven't seen anything about the valentines event with ZLY and LGX, is this true or just a rumor?

@icyphoenix It would be nice to see them in a movie or drama but so far i'm good with their MV and variety show (at least this way u can see their true interactions toward each other)

I don’t know for sure but saw other people talking about it in other forums. 

9 hours ago, lxands said:

Just to add a point....

If KW goes around & knows all these guys (excluding HXM) wud he has initiate skinship as he did on 72, or even being so helpful to help ZLY achieved her dream becoming a singer despite his super tight schedule? He's willing to help even with her moderate strength vocal.

Also I've gone tru most of LYF & ZLY drama bts & none of them has any indication they were smitten with each other. They hardly had any skinship offcam. Not even when rehearsing or when they goif around onset. The most intimate act I see was during LOC presscon when he help her to the stage, but he did that to other actress too & during 2016 awards when they both won most popular actor/actress, he kinda held her waist when they went up the stage which is more of a polite/gentleman thing to do instead of intimacy. So even if I like them together & want to ship them for real, there's nothing to go on with....unlike KW & ZLY :)

Then FSF, I read a blog today & I realized not long after YM went public with Hawick, he too went public with his then current co star NiNi which looks more he retaliated against YM becos he often feed the idea of him & TM being real couple to the media. Then after being with NiNi for 3 years, he falls for  also his current co star at the time Jelly Lin, but of cos what can you expect from a girl whose age is even smaller number from their age gap! :rolleyes: He cudnt keep up with her, so they break up & not long after he started filming with ZLY & seems like he's testing with her too. If they are really together I hope he better not cheat her with another costar! But then again all these so called rumours is all buzzing necos I suspect  if they wanted to sell FSF-ZLY chemistry

Yes, I don’t see any chemistry between Zly &FSF it Zly &LYF. I could see some whenshe was with CX and maybe LGX other than that nothing more than like when she’s with KW. 

Archived