[Drama 2018] Through the Waves, 야파도야 파도야

0ly40

19 minutes ago, ezacessline90 said:

Well according to the preview for episode 67 it seems JT won't be able to hide that info haha.

Yeah saw that ... but after yrs of being misled by previews I hope not so soon.  JT is beginning to show some disrespect in how he answers Jh n slammed the phone down pretty hard.  My annoyance in this episode was reserved for CJ, she was running all over the place keeping tabs on JT.  She was like a little green rat running all over informing everyone abt SY n JT, she needs to grow a brain and a life.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lin55 said:

Yeah saw that ... but after yrs of being misled by previews I hope not so soon.  JT is beginning to show some disrespect in how he answers Jh n slammed the phone down pretty hard.  My annoyance in this episode was reserved for CJ, she was running all over the place keeping tabs on JT.  She was like a little green rat running all over informing everyone abt SY n JT, she needs to grow a brain and a life.

The beginning of the reveal will probably on friday so they can end on a cliffhanger.

I wish CJ would find a hobby or a new man but the writers don't agree with me :lol:.

I'm curious what will happen to JH now.

It seems Minji dad doesn't like the idea about the safety but i think he should listen to him.

I wonder if it's just a little storm or if Minji could divorce him.

JH would end up with nothing.

17 hours ago, lin55 said:

Hi been following this tv novel from day one. JT now knows the truth about Min Su and I think he will now play a more active role in their lives while shielding this info from JH.

The preview looks like JH is gonna see Min Su and Soo Young. If he has half a brain, he should do the math and figure it out. Min Ji is no dummy--she's about to become green with jealousy and she will take out her anger on SY. I still wish JT would marry SY and protect her from his brother.

On 5/14/2018 at 1:29 PM, ezacessline90 said:

CJ still didn't get the memo.

She's only hurting herself doing that.

JT will finally learn about Min Su father so it means JH will have a breakdown soon haha.

JT and JW are the less controlling guys in this drama.

SP has a creepy behavior towards BS.

KH was a bit over the top with the punch.

And JH who wants SY to find another work.

Yeah, SP is way too controlling of Bok Shil. It's like he knows that is the only way he'd have her. And CJ is still utterly worthless. She exists only to cause problems. 

Nice to see SY slap JH across his face with that cash envelope.  She is no more that weepy needy girl she was. Not sure if JH knows for sure abt Min Su but Friday shud be interesting with SY wanting to resign and MJ opposing it but later overhears convo between Jh and Sy abt knowing each other before.  Curious what the explanation is going to be but my theory is that in some later episode JT will step in to save his bro's marriage and allay MJ's suspicions by claiming that he n SY were in a relationship.  Well just my opinion, its just a bit too early for the truth to be revealed. JH in torment and anguish... everyone from wife, FIL and MIL treat  him like crap .including SY, hope she never takes him back even for Min Su's sake.

All the other girls are pathetic esp BS who goes into a panicky deer in the headlight mode  everytime SP is around,  CJ is a clown, the new girl is supposedly a new love interesr for JT, hangs around him even after being told off (another CJ imitation) and Hyerin out to get KH anyway she can.  Why the wrter nim make all the females either needy, spineless or delusional.  

But the main plot of JH, SY and JT has me hooked onto this TV Novel..  Also Min Su that cute lttle thing is one of the calmest babies sleeping thru all that filming.  

For a married man JH seem too devastated after seeing SY with Minsu.  Aunt (Gu Madame who looks like she swallowed a tennis ball n it lodged in her throat) gave him same story which JH later collaborated with JT that Minsu is SY's aunt.  Their mother who misheard the conversation drew the wrong conclusion for which both bros were relieved. But JH antennaes are up.

SY finally has enough and wants to resign n  as expected got an earful from MJ. 

SP taking creepiness to next level. He notched up his pursuit of BS being quite physical and even got up front with KH abt his intention to continue pursuing BS .  He even managed to outwit both JH/KH abt Haemyeong (??) Construction by mentioning to his uncle that he has contacted that company on some business related issue.  

The rest was some stupid comic relief going on with the resident clowns on the show plus the 2 idiots (dumb and dumber) who are the only 2 members of JT's fan club.

Next episode BS in trouble with KH mum ..... Hyerin intentionally let the cat out of the bag.

Ending was promising with MJ overhearing JH/SY exchange ..... preview had me filled with vicious glee cos JH is thrown out of the bedroom by MJ.

20 hours ago, lin55 said:

SP taking creepiness to next level. He notched up his pursuit of BS being quite physical and even got up front with KH abt his intention to continue pursuing BS .  He even managed to outwit both JH/KH abt Haemyeong (??) Construction by mentioning to his uncle that he has contacted that company on some business related issue.  

I for one would love for SP creepy pursue to work on BS. KH is a big block of boredom. He and BS don't share not one drop of chemistry. And who would want his mother for a mother-in-law? No one with sense. That brat HY would make a perfect daughter-in-law for the ignorant mother. The quicker the writer separate BS and KH the better. I don't know what it is but I don't like KH. Maybe its the actor and his lack of acting. 

Anyways, its too soon for the loud mouth wife to know about the cute little baby so, SY needs to grow some sense and quit that job for good. She should come up with a believable lie and stay low for a while. 

3 hours ago, kylab said:

I for one would love for SP creepy pursue to work on BS. KH is a big block of boredom. He and BS don't share not one drop of chemistry. And who would want his mother for a mother-in-law? No one with sense. That brat HY would make a perfect daughter-in-law for the ignorant mother. The quicker the writer separate BS and KH the better. I don't know what it is but I don't like KH. Maybe its the actor and his lack of acting. 

Anyways, its too soon for the loud mouth wife to know about the cute little baby so, SY needs to grow some sense and quit that job for good. She should come up with a believable lie and stay low for a while. 

I find SP a tad too controlling and has issues with not being treated as a member of his aunt's family.  Carries emotional baggage, and besides being controlling he is devious, manipulative and lies.  If he had none of these negative traits he would hv been perfect for BS as u stated they hv more things in common compared to KH and BS.

I was finally be able to watch the latest episodes and Hyerin is so mean (i fail to find a better expression).

No wonder KH mother likes her they're both awful.

In the preview we see SY holding Minji hand, i like that.

Part of me wants to JH to reveal the leak so we can see what will happen to SP.

On 19/05/2018 at 5:52 PM, ezacessline90 said:

I was finally be able to watch the latest episodes and Hyerin is so mean (i fail to find a better expression).

No wonder KH mother likes her they're both awful.

In the preview we see SY holding Minji hand, i like that.

Part of me wants to JH to reveal the leak so we can see what will happen to SP.

EP 70 Our SY definitely standing up to MJ, something wimpy JH seemed unable to do. JH trying to placate her and she is a handful.  Poor JH must hv seen his luxury life just crumbling in front of him.  Whereas SY was the fierce lioness protecting Minsu by physically preventing MJ entering her hse n discovering Minsu presence.

Both KH/JH were on the verge of informing abt SP treachery when the call comes in that Daegu won the bid. SP plans are foiled and he is livid. However I cant understand BS, one moment she is on the verge of breaking up with KH all weepy and next moment she rushes n hugs SP on been chosen. Where is the girl who gets bug eyed and nervous around SP.   Preview not too good .... BS dining alone with SP and take a guess which 2 walks in....

THe only bit of good news is that JH has called in JT to help with the mess his personal life is in.  Its already episode 70 and still no further development with SY/JT .... just 2 CRAZY girls after him.  But just maybe there might be no such relationship, has there been any precedent in other TV Novels where the younger brother ended up marrying the elder brother's ex and being father to his son?  I thought that was taboo in korean culture.  And they hv not broached the topic of the stolen gold yet.

22 hours ago, lin55 said:

EP 70 Our SY definitely standing up to MJ, something wimpy JH seemed unable to do. JH trying to placate her and she is a handful.  Poor JH must hv seen his luxury life just crumbling in front of him.  Whereas SY was the fierce lioness protecting Minsu by physically preventing MJ entering her hse n discovering Minsu presence.

Both KH/JH were on the verge of informing abt SP treachery when the call comes in that Daegu won the bid. SP plans are foiled and he is livid. However I cant understand BS, one moment she is on the verge of breaking up with KH all weepy and next moment she rushes n hugs SP on been chosen. Where is the girl who gets bug eyed and nervous around SP.   Preview not too good .... BS dining alone with SP and take a guess which 2 walks in....

THe only bit of good news is that JH has called in JT to help with the mess his personal life is in.  Its already episode 70 and still no further development with SY/JT .... just 2 CRAZY girls after him.  But just maybe there might be no such relationship, has there been any precedent in other TV Novels where the younger brother ended up marrying the elder brother's ex and being father to his son?  I thought that was taboo in korean culture.  And they hv not broached the topic of the stolen gold yet.

Tbh i can't see JT and SY in a relationship so i'm not surprised about that.

It's true.

And we still have no news about the father too.

I wish we got some new storylines.

For the moment i'm not interested in the BS/SP/KH part.

Wow the preview for episode 72, Minji slapping SY with her bag.

SY better leave the boutique.

This is not turning out as expected.  JT seemed somewhat kinder n softer to the new girl Yoon Ju.  I assume she must be from a rich family cos she somewhat cringed in that earlier shop he took her to cos of the chicken feet.  Wouldn't it be ironic if she is daughter of Hameyeong Construction.  She seem to hv some health issues on top of that.  Poor SY the only person who is sympathetic is showing concern for new girl.

I feel grandma, mother, aunt, JH hv all contributed to the mess SY is in.  Next episode looks awful for SY as when MJ whacks her with her handbag  stupid JH makes situation worst by showing concern and protective of SY in front of this wife.  At which instant I wrote off his marriage, yup definitely taking one step closer to splitsville, and SY will bear the brunt of further physical and mental harassment from MJ.  MJ is spoilt arrogant and egostical brat who wont put up with the humiliation of seeing JH showing concern for SY in front of her. I know she owes MJ the advance she took but agreeing to work for her till she paid it off is a very bad idea.

I have to say i'm getting tired of some characters/storylines.

The first is Hyelin.

In the preview you can see Minji dad saying to SP to give her the song.

I wish they would tell us more about her family.

Or at least someone puts her in place (i don't know if it's a correct expression).

I was going to say the women in the drama are crazy but the men are not better tbh.

Except Jt maybe.

Something might happen between JT and Yoon Ju.

I don't know if it will be love from his side but he might take care of her if she's very sick.

I finally sort of figured out who Hye Rin is.  Based on yesterday's episode the way she talked to MJ's dad was not how a daughter talks to her dad and the earlier phone call he received abt Hyerin's complaint seem to indicate he is someone powerful. She could be a love child of that congressman who is helping MJ's dad. I assume she is not legally his daughter cos of her arrogance, she would hv rammed that fact down everyone's throat if she was a legal child.

BS is a pain..... was she swooning over SP?? JT telling JY to date him was just sympathy after learning her condition from that doc.  Though he might end up falling for her. I dont mind her compared to CJ.  Maybe JH wud end up going back to SY .... he still seem quite protective and concerned where SY is concerned what more when he finds out he is Minsu's dad

2 hours ago, lin55 said:

I finally sort of figured out who Hye Rin is.  Based on yesterday's episode the way she talked to MJ's dad was not how a daughter talks to her dad and the earlier phone call he received abt Hyerin's complaint seem to indicate he is someone powerful. She could be a love child of that congressman who is helping MJ's dad. I assume she is not legally his daughter cos of her arrogance, she would hv rammed that fact down everyone's throat if she was a legal child.

BS is a pain..... was she swooning over SP?? JT telling JY to date him was just sympathy after learning her condition from that doc.  Though he might end up falling for her. I dont mind her compared to CJ.  Maybe JH wud end up going back to SY .... he still seem quite protective and concerned where SY is concerned what more when he finds out he is Minsu's dad

I think you are right about Hye Rin being the Congressman's daughter. 

And yeah, I think BS is having second thoughts about KH, especially since she would have to put up with KH's screechy mom and goofball dad. SP is basically without annoying and disapproving parental units so he does have that going for him. He can date and marry whoever he doggone pleases; his distant aunt-relative is not gonna have a lot of say. 

JH can try all day long to deny his feelings for SY, but it's gonna be pretty evident once MJ smacks SY. Finding out that SY has his baby is the moment I am waiting for in this show. I hope she never takes him back, but *sigh* she probably will. 

28 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

I think you are right about Hye Rin being the Congressman's daughter. 

And yeah, I think BS is having second thoughts about KH, especially since she would have to put up with KH's screechy mom and goofball dad. SP is basically without annoying and disapproving parental units so he does have that going for him. He can date and marry whoever he doggone pleases; his distant aunt-relative is not gonna have a lot of say. 

JH can try all day long to deny his feelings for SY, but it's gonna be pretty evident once MJ smacks SY. Finding out that SY has his baby is the moment I am waiting for in this show. I hope she never takes him back, but *sigh* she probably will. 

If u watch the  closing of today episode the aunt cfms to JH that he is Minsu's dad.  Preview shows him wailing while holding Minsu.  Serves him right, lets see if money can abso,lve him of his pain n guilt.

I like how things are going for SY/JH/Minji.
Next week might be interesting especially with JH holding Minsu.

I wonder how things will turn out between SP and BS.
Now that she was ready to focus on her career he does that.

I'm draining Helin and KH mother reaction.
They will be happy that the song was given to Hyelin.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:22 PM, lin55 said:

If u watch the  closing of today episode the aunt cfms to JH that he is Minsu's dad.  Preview shows him wailing while holding Minsu.  Serves him right, lets see if money can abso,lve him of his pain n guilt.

Ohhh, I can't wait for Monday! Will this be JH's wake up call? Now that he knows his son is gonna suffer in poverty with no father (kinda like he did) while he lives in relative luxury with screechy MJ (who is probably infertile, we know it's not him, lol!)  be enough to make him walk away from the money and power? He's really in a snake nest with Thieving Dad, SP, and Min Ji's mom all looking to take him down. Yeah, JH better be wailing and crying...certainly he caused SY many, many tears. 

Next question: what will MJ do when she finds out...and given how this drama moves along, it won't take long. Will she want to divorce him? Will she simply continue to make his life a living hell? Thieving Dad is not gonna be pleased either, but I bet he will make SY a bigger money offer to get her and Min Su out of Seoul. 

I hope that when Spineless Mom finds out about her grandson, she might snap out of her funk about her own daughter and help SY. That would be awesome. 

3 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Ohhh, I can't wait for Monday! Will this be JH's wake up call? Now that he knows his son is gonna suffer in poverty with no father (kinda like he did) while he lives in relative luxury with screechy MJ (who is probably infertile, we know it's not him, lol!)  be enough to make him walk away from the money and power? He's really in a snake nest with Thieving Dad, SP, and Min Ji's mom all looking to take him down. Yeah, JH better be wailing and crying...certainly he caused SY many, many tears. 

Next question: what will MJ do when she finds out...and given how this drama moves along, it won't take long. Will she want to divorce him? Will she simply continue to make his life a living hell? Thieving Dad is not gonna be pleased either, but I bet he will make SY a bigger money offer to get her and Min Su out of Seoul. 

I hope that when Spineless Mom finds out about her grandson, she might snap out of her funk about her own daughter and help SY. That would be awesome. 

Good question.

She did everything to have him but now that he doesnt live to her expectations i wonder if she's able to divorce him.

Or he might ask her to give the baby so Minji and JH can adopt him.

I thought it was funny to see Thieving dad laughing like that.

I'm so used to see him cold and mean.

Archived