[Drama 2018] Through the Waves, 야파도야 파도야

0ly40

^ I agree about KH.

After watching the last episode he's getting on my nerves.

The best scene was when the grandma face when Thieving Dad said he wants JH to live them.

After all it's normal he goes to Minji's dad home.

He's marrying the daughter and will work to the company.

The house is too small for a young couple.

I thought the aunt was right to take the money but let's hope she doesn't spend it quickly.

SY needs to get back on track she's better than Minji, JH doesn't deserve to be with her.

But i hope the witers won't make  her more miserable.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2018 at 8:14 PM, kylab said:

okay, I sick of SY sobbing herself to death. Snap out of it already:wink: The Jerk made himself clear that he's not coming back. He found someone he believes in his stupid mind is better but we all know what hell awaits him in the upcoming episodes. SY making herself sick and mentally unstable for a man who's not worth it. I hope the writers don't make her character no worse than this. 

BS is going to end up leaving her family if they keep blocking her dream. And KH is completely unbearable . For goodness sake go to work KH!  He following her around downtown, work & at home:wacko: He all in her boss face, WTH KH? You are not her father, brother nor husband. The men in this drama are all awful except maybe the younger brother. 

I agree--but the ladies are nothing to brag about either. 

Choon Ja--clingy, no life skills, big mouth

Aunt of SY--greedy, no manners

Grandma--greedy and abuses her power as the elder

Mom--spineless and weak

MinJi--whiny and spoiled

Mom of MinJi--Nagging Queen

BokShil--stubborn but more acceptable given the awful family she has

Mom of KH--another one with no filter on her mouth, can't listen when her son says, "I don't want to date"

SY is the only decent one. And she's in the worst situation right now! I really hope the writer makes her rise up from this to be a strong woman who marries a better dude than JH.

I was surprised Thieving Dad didn't recognize the mom and grandma. You'd think he would remember them, or they would remember him, but noooo.....

14 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I agree--but the ladies are nothing to brag about either. 

Choon Ja--clingy, no life skills, big mouth

Aunt of SY--greedy, no manners

Grandma--greedy and abuses her power as the elder

Mom--spineless and weak

MinJi--whiny and spoiled

Mom of MinJi--Nagging Queen

BokShil--stubborn but more acceptable given the awful family she has

Mom of KH--another one with no filter on her mouth, can't listen when her son says, "I don't want to date"

SY is the only decent one. And she's in the worst situation right now! I really hope the writer makes her rise up from this to be a strong woman who marries a better dude than JH.

I was surprised Thieving Dad didn't recognize the mom and grandma. You'd think he would remember them, or they would remember him, but noooo.....

So true about the grandma.

I enjoyed her reaction from today episode.

She thought she gained the jackpot but things are not going the way she would like to.

KH is the worst male lead. Sang Pil told KH that he is confident he can make BS a successful singer but what is KH next move? Asking BS to quit by proposing marriage. Why not try being supportive. He would definitely win some bonus points with her.  I don't like Sang Pil either but at this rate, I'm on his side being a lover/ manager to BS. How can so many people in one drama be a mess?

Whatever happens with JT and JH on next episode would probably lead to the family being indebted to the thief. They will have no chose but to live according to whatever the CEO wants just to save JT.

Also, I feel a time jump coming up soon. We know with a time jump comes new characters. 

2 hours ago, kylab said:

KH is the worst male lead. Sang Pil told KH that he is confident he can make BS a successful singer but what is KH next move? Asking BS to quit by proposing marriage. Why not try being supportive. He would definitely win some bonus points with her.  I don't like Sang Pil either but at this rate, I'm on his side being a lover/ manager to BS. How can so many people in one drama be a mess?

Whatever happens with JT and JH on next episode would probably lead to the family being indebted to the thief. They will have no chose but to live according to whatever the CEO wants just to save JT.

Also, I feel a time jump coming up soon. We know with a time jump comes new characters. 

To give a lot of storylines for 120 episodes :D.

Good point.

And it means some will leave like SY.

She's one of my fave characters and i don't want that.

Q: How can so many people in one drama be a mess?

A: Extensive life experience has taught me that this is pretty much the norm not only in Kdramas but in RL as well. I like K-dramas because they reflect the craziness that I see around me! 

I think that Thieving Dad is gonna have to toss some money around to get JT off the hook. JH will have to live with them; Spineless Mom and Greedy Granny won't be able to say a word. It's gonna be right after the wedding JH will find out SY is pregnant with his child. I wonder if the aunt will take SY far away and start over.

37 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Q: How can so many people in one drama be a mess?

A: Extensive life experience has taught me that this is pretty much the norm not only in Kdramas but in RL as well. I like K-dramas because they reflect the craziness that I see around me! 

I think that Thieving Dad is gonna have to toss some money around to get JT off the hook. JH will have to live with them; Spineless Mom and Greedy Granny won't be able to say a word. It's gonna be right after the wedding JH will find out SY is pregnant with his child. I wonder if the aunt will take SY far away and start over.

Well the clairvoyant said she saw a woman disappearing...

Spineless mom is a good nickname.

When the grandma and mom go to to see thieving dad i thought it was scary to see her not saying something.

I'm starting to think SY has a disease and is not pregnant.

She looks like a ghost.

I don't like the way Minji speaks to Sang Pil.

She's so mean.

I feel like the writers don't know what they're doing.

I hope the Jeong Tae fugitive chapter will end soon and the story moves a bit.

I will sit through this story because I am waiting for these scenes:

JH finds out SY is pregnant with his baby

JH and/or JT see their dad's pocket watch in Minion DC's possession

Missing Dad sees/hears Bok Shil singing

Greedy Granny and Spineless Mom find out that Thieving Dad and his Minion DC were the ones who took their gold.

I started to like Choon Ja a lot more after that fight scene by the warehouse. JH is so wimpy; he took 1 hit and was out of commission. CJ grabbed some wood and started to beat the thugs back. Yay for her! She didn't just stand there like she was useless. And she brought JT food. That was thoughtful. I also like how SY is helping JT too--it's a shame her aunt has such a big mouth. 

Lol JH to SY you make me sick.
Well you're the one who made her sick.
And it's mean to say that after she helped JT.

I'm curious to see what will happen in the next episode.

Because almost everyone know JT is innocent.

But it seems Thieving Dad wants to make him pay.

I don't know how to explain but there's something fishy coming.

A caveman is more tolerant than Kyung Ho.

Making a scene to Bok Sil just because she asked a loan to Sang Pil.

2 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

Lol JH to SY you make me sick.
Well you're the one who made her sick.
And it's mean to say that after she helped JT.

I'm curious to see what will happen in the next episode.

Because almost everyone know JT is innocent.

But it seems Thieving Dad wants to make him pay.

I don't know how to explain but there's something fishy coming.

A caveman is more tolerant than Kyung Ho.

Making a scene to Bok Sil just because she asked a loan to Sang Pil.

I'm done with KH. Its all about control with him. He wants to control where BS works, who she talks too & where she goes. And why would she ask him for money? He's not rich nor powerful enough to help her situation. It's funny how he got an attitude with Sang Pil for being in her business when his big nose sniffing in each family member face. Like I said before, I don't like Sang Pil either but I prefer him with BS and I'm sure her greedy grandmother would agree also.

SY has turned into a pathetic soul. She eased her way back into the family by cooking and cleaning like nothing happened. I'm happy she'll finally know about MJ so she can move on and better herself. JH will regret his decision.

2 minutes ago, kylab said:

I'm done with KH. Its all about control with him. He wants to control where BS works, who she talks too & where she goes. And why would she ask him for money? He's not rich nor powerful enough to help her situation. It's funny how he got an attitude with Sang Pil for being in her business when his big nose sniffing in each family member face. Like I said before, I don't like Sang Pil either but I prefer him with BS and I'm sure her greedy grandmother would agree also.

SY has turned into a pathetic soul. She eased her way back into the family by cooking and cleaning like nothing happened. I'm happy she'll finally know about MJ so she can move on and better herself. JH will regret his decision.

Sang Pil has anger issues but i prefer him to KH.

I can find excuses for Sang Pil since Minji dad doesn't consider him.

He gave him Lucky Ent but doesn't tell him why.

KH doesn't want to be like his father but he's too much.

On 4/12/2018 at 9:01 AM, kylab said:

I keep hoping we viewers will see some major character growth from KH. (Are you paying attention Writer-nim?!) He could sure use a slap of reality right now. I get that his parents are nutcases. They are immature and make bad decisions. (At least they had the good sense to have only 1 child!) I understand he sees the entertainment profession as dangerous and not many make it to the top. However, that does not give him the right to tell Bok Shil what to do, who to see, or how to live her life. He says he wants to marry her, but he is only considering his own needs and not hers. Ugh. He is super annoying. It says something that this actor can pull off annoying to the point where we all think he is a jerk. 

I got a weird vibe when SY hugged JT to keep him from being discovered by the police.

I can guess that JT is gonna end up with CJ--another super annoying character who might be on the verge of changing. I loved her in the fight scene. How fierce was CJ while wimpy JH watched his bro beat down a dozen thugs by himself?! She was the only one who brought JT food; even his hyung couldn't figure out his bro would be starving. JH needs a brain transplant at this point. 

I almost wish JT could get with SY and be the daddy to his brother's baby. That would really rub it in JH's face--to have to watch his brother raise his kid while Min Ji nags him into an early grave. Won't happen, but I can dream...

On 4/12/2018 at 9:12 AM, ezacessline90 said:

Sang Pil has anger issues but i prefer him to KH.

I can find excuses for Sang Pil since Minji dad doesn't consider him.

He gave him Lucky Ent but doesn't tell him why.

KH doesn't want to be like his father but he's too much.

Sang Pil has major anger issues. I hate the way Thieving Dad treats him. Its no wonder he's PO'd most of the time. I am not sure what Thieving Dad plans to do with Lucky Entertainment unless he has it set up to launder money from the construction business. 

I think next week is gonna be the Big Pregnancy Reveal Week. Should be an interesting moment when JH figures it out. Wonder what Thieving Dad will have to say about it?! Greedy Granny and Spineless Mom will both faint. 

I may complain about this show, but I am so hooked it's not even funny. Flaws and all, it's working for me. 

57 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

I think next week is gonna be the Big Pregnancy Reveal Week. Should be an interesting moment when JH figures it out. Wonder what Thieving Dad will have to say about it?! Greedy Granny and Spineless Mom will both faint. 

I may complain about this show, but I am so hooked it's not even funny. Flaws and all, it's working for me. 

Idk, On the main site, it says there's a birth secret. I hope the aunt moves her away before it's revealed she indeed is pregnant. JH soon to be mother-in-law already paid the aunt to shut up, and I can imagine what they would do to SY if they discover she is expecting. SY so emotionally weak. I can't see myself dying over a man. 

9 hours ago, kylab said:

Idk, On the main site, it says there's a birth secret. I hope the aunt moves her away before it's revealed she indeed is pregnant. JH soon to be mother-in-law already paid the aunt to shut up, and I can imagine what they would do to SY if they discover she is expecting. SY so emotionally weak. I can't see myself dying over a man. 

Can you post or pm me the link to the main site? My Korean is limited but I have friends who can help.

A birth secret could go a lot of different ways in this drama.

@shamrockmom, Here's the link: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/wave/about/program/index.html

It starts in the third paragraph stating there's a secret birth which I hope is about SY. I'm sorry, watching SY pathetically chasing JH with a baby is a scene I would skip past.I want her to become strong and be independent without JH so he can truly regret his decision. I'm not defending his behavior one bit but SY being so damn clingy would make any person sick. She and her aunt need to disappear for a  while and maybe take JT with them since everybody wants him to admit to a death that wasn't his fault. 

Archived