[Drama 2018] Through the Waves, 야파도야 파도야

0ly40

On 3/23/2018 at 1:52 AM, ezacessline90 said:

Omg that's what i thought while watching the episode this morning.

What if SY gets pregnant?

But if she does how her aunt will react?

If SY is pregnant, I'm gonna have a meltdown. Maybe a bigger meltdown than the aunt's! 

SY won't tell JH--but he will find out through a third-party after he's married.

I am wondering if he will even  'do the deed' later on with the Brat--perhaps it will be a marriage in name only. He doesn't love her or even like her. It's business to him--he's only after the money to provide for his family. He's cornered with the fact that his Dad is wanted by the government and is branded as a spy.

I almost feel a teeny bit sad for the Brat because I think she really does care for JH. Oh, wait....no, I don't! 

The aunt will throw a massive tantrum and cause a scene in the marketplace, embarrassing JH's mom and little brother. She will be no help to her niece at all. Thieving Dad might engage his thugs in some intimidation toward the aunt/SY to keep things quiet for JH and the Brat. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

If SY is pregnant, I'm gonna have a meltdown. Maybe a bigger meltdown than the aunt's! 

SY won't tell JH--but he will find out through a third-party after he's married.

I am wondering if he will even  'do the deed' later on with the Brat--perhaps it will be a marriage in name only. He doesn't love her or even like her. It's business to him--he's only after the money to provide for his family. He's cornered with the fact that his Dad is wanted by the government and is branded as a spy.

I almost feel a teeny bit sad for the Brat because I think she really does care for JH. Oh, wait....no, I don't! 

The aunt will throw a massive tantrum and cause a scene in the marketplace, embarrassing JH's mom and little brother. She will be no help to her niece at all. Thieving Dad might engage his thugs in some intimidation toward the aunt/SY to keep things quiet for JH and the Brat. 

I didn't either.

In the last episode she almost scared me with her obsession.

I kind of felt bad a bit for her mother because the father is not nice at all.

The aunt barely helped her niece but if she throws a tantrum i will support her.

SY was always there for her boyfriend but gets nothing in return.

When the clairvoyant said she saw a woman with JH but that she disappeared i was a bit afraid.

I wonder if Choon Ja will work in the next episodes.

I'm a bit tired to see her doing nothing.

19 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

I didn't either.

In the last episode she almost scared me with her obsession.

I kind of felt bad a bit for her mother because the father is not nice at all.

The aunt barely helped her niece but if she throws a tantrum i will support her.

SY was always there for her boyfriend but gets nothing in return.

When the clairvoyant said she saw a woman with JH but that she disappeared i was a bit afraid.

I wonder if Choon Ja will work in the next episodes.

I'm a bit tired to see her doing nothing.

Agreed. She's super irritating and worthless. She can't cook, she is dishonest because she sold the coal to buy a coat that Jeong Tae didn't even want (I can't imagine how these two are ever, ever gonna end up together!) and clings to JT even though he couldn't make it clearer he's not interested. Plus, she runs her mouth constantly.

I will also support the aunt if she makes a ruckus. However, a ruckus won't help. SY will probably move somewhere else and have the baby, thus 'disappearing'. And back then, there were no DNA tests, so no way to prove anything. Maybe the baby will grow up to get revenge on JH, lol!

I agree that Thieving Dad is a Jerk to his wife--and to Sang Pil, his nephew (?). He treats SP like a servant. I hope that backfires on him!

1 hour ago, shamrockmom said:

Agreed. She's super irritating and worthless. She can't cook, she is dishonest because she sold the coal to buy a coat that Jeong Tae didn't even want (I can't imagine how these two are ever, ever gonna end up together!) and clings to JT even though he couldn't make it clearer he's not interested. Plus, she runs her mouth constantly.

I will also support the aunt if she makes a ruckus. However, a ruckus won't help. SY will probably move somewhere else and have the baby, thus 'disappearing'. And back then, there were no DNA tests, so no way to prove anything. Maybe the baby will grow up to get revenge on JH, lol!

I agree that Thieving Dad is a Jerk to his wife--and to Sang Pil, his nephew (?). He treats SP like a servant. I hope that backfires on him!

She should to stop clinging to JT and start thinking about herself and wear  better clothes.

I love SY she's my favorite female character so i hope we"ll still see her.

I think it might.

SP has an angry look when the dad speaks about JH.

I just hope he won't do something bad beacuse of his frustration.

8 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

I wonder why Minji dad send that trainee to Lucky ent.

Poor SY looks like she will become crazy.

I hope JH grandma and mom won't accept Minji but since her father is a ceo they might be happy about her status.

I thought the implication was that Thieving Dad was having an affair/fling with the new trainee on the side. Maybe not. Perhaps she was sent to spy on Sang Pil and report back to Thieving Dad.

I hope all the punishment gets heaped on JH for what he's done to SY. He said: "There's a difference between marriage and love."  WTH! He's lost his mind. BTW, I am really impressed with this actor and the actress who plays SY. They are very good at expressing emotions without a single word, and their chemistry is perfect. Granny and Mom won't like the Brat at first, but her Thieving Dad's money will help them out and Granny will soften with the money coming in and forget about SY. 

2 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I thought the implication was that Thieving Dad was having an affair/fling with the new trainee on the side. Maybe not. Perhaps she was sent to spy on Sang Pil and report back to Thieving Dad.

I hope all the punishment gets heaped on JH for what he's done to SY. He said: "There's a difference between marriage and love."  WTH! He's lost his mind. BTW, I am really impressed with this actor and the actress who plays SY. They are very good at expressing emotions without a single word, and their chemistry is perfect. Granny and Mom won't like the Brat at first, but her Thieving Dad's money will help them out and Granny will soften with the money coming in and forget about SY. 

I would love if it was because of the affair.

It would be another reason for me to not like him.

But like you say it's probably to spy on Sang Pil.

He only tolerates him because he's family with his wife but i think Thieving dad wants to get rid of SP.

That's why they 're my favorite couple.

SY broke my heart today.

But looking at the preview it seems the brat will see her.

So i hope she will know she will have a hard time winning JH heart.

When thieving dad said to Sang Pil that no one should know Hye Rin is connected to him i thought she might be an illegitimate daughter.
But i don't think that's the case.

Like shamrockmom said the grandma is kind of happy about the marriage :angry:.

I hope her, JH, Minji will have karma for hurting SY.

They're so greedy.

Looking at the preview they will drag the story and the marriage will happen towards episode 40.

I just hope they will develop the other characters.

14 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

When thieving dad said to Sang Pil that no one should know Hye Rin is connected to him i thought she might be an illegitimate daughter.
But i don't think that's the case.

Like shamrockmom said the grandma is kind of happy about the marriage :angry:.

I hope her, JH, Minji will have karma for hurting SY.

They're so greedy.

Looking at the preview they will drag the story and the marriage will happen towards episode 40.

I just hope they will develop the other characters.

I didn't consider the "illegitimate daughter" angle. Good call. But I agree--there's something else going on with those two.

I'm so, so angry at the grandma. She's a huge problem for this family. JH and Grandma deserve every bad bit of Karma that comes their way. Minji had better not say anything to SY. I hope SY finds a better man to marry. I know it will never happen, but maybe she'd be happy with JT. :D Better than having useless Choon Ja hassle JT while he tells her he's not interested in her on a daily basis. 

7 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I didn't consider the "illegitimate daughter" angle. Good call. But I agree--there's something else going on with those two.

I'm so, so angry at the grandma. She's a huge problem for this family. JH and Grandma deserve every bad bit of Karma that comes their way. Minji had better not say anything to SY. I hope SY finds a better man to marry. I know it will never happen, but maybe she'd be happy with JT. :D Better than having useless Choon Ja hassle JT while he tells her he's not interested in her on a daily basis. 

It would be  unexpected if Soon Young ends up with Sang Pil.

After all he's the ceo of company so he might be a bit richer than SY.
But it won't happen since he will fall in love with Bok Sil.

The grandma was really something, saying she learned to like Soon Young.

But in the end she acts like before.

I thought it was funny, the supposed rivals.

I really want to support BS and KY as a couple but his bossy attitude is a real turnoff. BS is strongly determine to become a singer and KY confessing his feeling is not going to change that. If KY wants a woman who goal is to became a wife and mother then he needs to look elsewhere. By forcing BS do what he wants will only result in him losing her as a woman and a friend. Besides, BS have a lot of maturing to do before she can even consider being in a serious relationship. Also, what is Sang Pil's plans with BS. Why he has her cleaning? 

I don't even know what to say about the idiot JH but I do wish SY would stop begging this man. Her life can only can only get worse if she allows it. 

1 hour ago, kylab said:

I really want to support BS and KY as a couple but his bossy attitude is a real turnoff. BS is strongly determine to become a singer and KY confessing his feeling is not going to change that. If KY wants a woman who goal is to became a wife and mother then he needs to look elsewhere. By forcing BS do what he wants will only result in him losing her as a woman and a friend. Besides, BS have a lot of maturing to do before she can even consider being in a serious relationship. Also, what is Sang Pil's plans with BS. Why he has her cleaning? 

I don't even know what to say about the idiot JH but I do wish SY would stop begging this man. Her life can only can only get worse if she allows it. 

I don't know what are Sang Pil plans with BS, maybe to test her determination.

And he gets a cleaning lady for free since he doesn't pay her...

I agree about SY, she will only be hurt.

13 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

It would be  unexpected if Soon Young ends up with Sang Pil.

After all he's the ceo of company so he might be a bit richer than SY.
But it won't happen since he will fall in love with Bok Sil.

The grandma was really something, saying she learned to like Soon Young.

But in the end she acts like before.

I thought it was funny, the supposed rivals. 

Ha! Great BTS photo! Still looks like Minji was served a meal, and SY is just snacking. The picture is making me hungry.:lol:

The Grandma is a rotten human being. I cringe every time she's on the screen. 

Question for the weekend: Which of these guys do you dislike the most right now?!

3YpCGtK.jpg?1

10 hours ago, kylab said:

!00% agree with you. Kyung Ho has no clue about how important  Bok Shil's dream of being a singer really is. He is bossy and narrow-minded. I have no idea what Sang Pil plans to do with Bok Shil other than she's basically his punching bag to take all his anger out on by making her clean up like a servant girl and feel "less than" and menial. Ugh. I gotta stop watching this show during my lunch hour because I get so angry and riled up it ruins my afternoon. 

8 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

Ha! Great BTS photo! Still looks like Minji was served a meal, and SY is just snacking. The picture is making me hungry.:lol:

The Grandma is a rotten human being. I cringe every time she's on the screen. 

Question for the weekend: Which of these guys do you dislike the most right now?!

!00% agree with you. Kyung Ho has no clue about how important  Bok Shil's dream of being a singer really is. He is bossy and narrow-minded. I have no idea what Sang Pil plans to do with Bok Shil other than she's basically his punching bag to take all his anger out on by making her clean up like a servant girl and feel "less than" and menial. Ugh. I gotta stop watching this show during my lunch hour because I get so angry and riled up it ruins my afternoon. 

Tough question.

I want to say JH because he's making suffer SY.

But then the dad is responsible for JH situation by stealing the gold years ago.

And i hate the way he speaks to his wife.

She might be annoying like her daughter but on the wedding she's more.

Sang Pil has anger issues and i just hope he won't hurt BS.

8 hours ago, ezacessline90 said:

Poor Jeong Tae, he did nothing but it looks like he will be false accused.

I bet his brother will ask Minji dad to help him.

I'm kind of conflicted about JT. True, he did nothing wrong. He tried to protect the elderly man. But he knew what that crook DC was up to., running those people off the property. He went to work for him at the club anyway. Lesson for today: Don't hang out with shady people. Now he is gonna get framed for the other thug's death. 

JH was some kind of hypocrite to Bok Shil after what he did to SY. Oh well, he has a lifetime of torment ahead of him being married to Min Ji who will nag him to death. Then he can spend the rest of eternity paying for betraying SY.

Looks like Min Ji's mom is gonna go for the money payout to SY and her aunt. Wanna bet the aunt goes for the envelope of cash?! 

okay, I sick of SY sobbing herself to death. Snap out of it already:wink: The Jerk made himself clear that he's not coming back. He found someone he believes in his stupid mind is better but we all know what hell awaits him in the upcoming episodes. SY making herself sick and mentally unstable for a man who's not worth it. I hope the writers don't make her character no worse than this. 

BS is going to end up leaving her family if they keep blocking her dream. And KH is completely unbearable . For goodness sake go to work KH!  He following her around downtown, work & at home:wacko: He all in her boss face, WTH KH? You are not her father, brother nor husband. The men in this drama are all awful except maybe the younger brother. 

Archived