[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja A man among a group of ladies talking about a hot actor, that must feel weird, lool :D 

About OTY, I am not really surprised by how his character evolved but I am enjoying seeing it. I think the man had quality all along and that is exactly why WJ did propose the plan to get him back to the CEO and be prepared for a bigger role in the company. He knows what he can do since he was so close to him in the past.

The thing that OTY was lacking is the goal and determination. He was never interested in money or power and till now that is the case. But thanks to SH he had the goal for which he started to become stronger and now he have more goals with his father behind bars and seeing how his sister deal with the father and also he now want to give SH her place back which all making him more eager now.

About his love for SH, I don't think he believes it is not romantic. But the reason behind him sticking to the siblings thing is more because he still doesn't think he is seen as a "man" yet. And for her who actually older, a divorcee and a mother, he knows he need to be more mature to fit as a romantic interest for her specially compared to WJ.

1 minute ago, apqaria said:

@dramaninja A man among a group of ladies talking about a hot actor, that must feel weird, lool :D 

About OTY, I am not really surprised by how his character evolved but I am enjoying seeing it. I think the man had quality all along and that is exactly why WJ did propose the plan to get him back to the CEO. He knows what he can do since he was so close to him in the past.

The thing that OTY was lacking is the goal and determination. He was never interested in money or power and till now that is the case. But thanks to SH he had the goal for which he started to become stronger and now he have more goals with his father behind bars and seeing how his sister deal with the father and also he now want to give SH her place back which all making him more eager now.

About his love for SH, I don't think he believes it is not romantic. But the reason behind him sticking to the siblings thing is more because he still doesn't think he is not seen as a "man" yet. And for her who actually older, a divorced wife and a mother, he knows he need to be more mature to be able to be viewed as a man for her specially compared to WJ.

I agree with you about OTY. We shouldn't forget that OTY was quite determined in front of WJ, when he congratulated him for the engagement. WJ was even surprised. So his little speech underlined why he was actually happy. WJ was no longer a rival hence OTY is sure of his love for SH. But the problem is that since SH suffered so much in the past, he needs to be really strong so that she can see him as a man. Her ex-husband used to be a weak man and OTY knows that.

The question is: who will be OTR's victim? I think, CKM is targeting SH. He will kill her and frame OTR for that.

Wow. I just marathoned like 14 episdoes a few days ago. And was going to wait a few more episodes. I now realized I can't even read the recaps. I obviously didn't pay attention to everyone's names. I only remember SH and DH. But rats, so who is pregnant?

I did do some skipping. Because the rich scheming, manipulative, slappy handed woman kind of turned me off. So what are her initials?

@ck1Oz welcome to this thread! JYB or Ye Bin is the one who got pregnant. She is the flight attendant who worked with DH in Donghae Airlines. The serial slapper is Oh Tae Ree or simply OTR or TR. She is the eldest daughter of the founder of Donghae Airlines and has just kicked out her own father to become CEO of the company. Oh Tae Yang or OTY is her younger brother who is in love with Sun Hee.

Other initials we use:

BCD is Bong Chun Dae, Sun Hee’s ex husband

CKM is Cha Kang Min,  Tae Ree’s husband

CR is Cho Rong, Sun Hee’s daughter

CJ is Chun Ji, BCD’s younger sister who has a crush on Tae Yang

hope this helps!

@dramaninja oops! I had no idea...good to see diversity on this thread.  Will watch what I say about Song gi jang nim from now on. :wink:

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I did do some skipping. Because the rich scheming, manipulative, slappy handed woman kind of turned me off. So what are her initials?

Welcome to the thread! I myself just joined around two weeks ago because I needed a place where I can rant or rave about my favorite moments in this show. :) OTR is the serial slapper and for me she's the typical makjang second-lead with no redeeming qualities. Good Witch is bordering on being a makjang drama, if it isn't already, but the story keeps you watching for more interesting developments.

Speaking of which, I really need to catch up on my review of the first half episodes. Hehe!

JYB is pregnant? Eeeehhhh.... looks as if I skpped too much to have missed seeing a guy. I thought I did but thought their momennts were not worth watching. I obviously missed something. @ELY_397 thanks for the explanations.

@roseysjournal er this drama is makjang, hence why I was watching it and laughing. The OTR incidence was a parody of the nut incidence in real life. That's why I about fell off my seat laughing in ep 1 when I first saw it. As the story developed I laughed more. When you have affairs, hair pulling, lots of slapping and birth secrets- it is a makjang drama. 

What made me laugh is that the whole cast or almost the whole cast are veterans who have done more serious roles before. So all these OTT characters they are playing now are a hoot.

I really love dahae characters in this drama .... she can have evil eyes with natural, have soft eyes with natural also ...... it is proper if dahae choose this drama to return in korean drama ... every episode nothing is boring, all conflicts solved with special .... just still do not believe that this drama is over soon ,,,,, very sad:bawling::heart:

21 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

How can one has heartfelt support for SH and angry despise for DH, when both characters are from the same actress Dahae? Answer: superb acting skills . :wub::rolleyes:

Aw man... i would prefer PDnim give us some BTS scenes of both the OTP and the twins, instead of this PD note *cough* :

:wacko: (ok ok.. fans -> dont throw eggs at me ya):grimace:

This man's flare acting

WriterPD WriterPD
Posted08/08/2013 13:40|Hits14|
Small lettersareLarge lettersthe
Attached Images

Good eyes, harmonious eyes,
Well-born beauty actor Bae Su-bin.

Recent drama "All the good witch ' in
I'm as hungry as my husband.
As an actor, I put down a handsome (?)
He says he's showing a faltering smile on his face.

See you alone. 
I have gathered 'smoky expression' ^ _ <

Spoiler

expression' ^ _ <

Attached Images

# She cries like the world has fallen because she thought she was cheating

Attached Images

# Relieved in the wife's arms

Attached Images

# When I picked up a double affair

Spoiler

Attached Images
# When I fell asleep
Attached Images
# I woke up even less when I was hit by a wax barrel
Attached Images
# When I eat bread without hunger
Attached Images
# When you turn on the bread

Attached Images

# After having been fattened (ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ)

Spoiler

Attached Images
# It's a breeze.
When you are brazen and not windy

Attached Images
# Looks like he was kicked out of the house and lost his country

Attached Images
# When she was hit by an egg for no reason

Attached Images
# Between the 'Flintstones 1' and the Prodigy
When I get a call

Attached Images
# "I will kill you !!!! 
I will kill you !!!! "

Attached Images

# When she was beaten by 'Ethan 2'

Doubtful actor's flake smoke end 
Where is it?
Another 'classy flare smoke'
Giving the drama vitality
★ Actor Bae Soo-bin ★

In this act, 
Can not replace flake smoke

Every Saturday from 8:55 pm 
Broadcasted until 11:15
SBS weekend drama "Good Witch ago, in
You can see.

Attached Images
Source: SBS website

16 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 our Captain Muscle became Captain America this week. He kicked down the door at SH house, beat 5/6 men to a pulp with his bare hands and even broke their weapons in half. B)

:glasses: PDnim sure knows how to show off his "mussels" ..yum yum:tongue: ops sorry @dramaninja gals' talk gals' talk...heeeee

16 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Can someone please explain why our OTP make our hearts flutter when all they do is hold hands, steal glances and hug a little? Is it because of their “forbidden love” and WJ’s intensity vs SH’s softness (like yin and yang)? They have only had one very brief kiss so far but their chemistry is already through the roof. I don’t really understand how that happened even though I am loving it!

Ahh... *cough* it should be "forbidden muscles" hahaaa... :grimace: -> makes it more exciting ops!

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

. so it will be good for sun hee to come to understanding that -- she may prove to be a tigress once that happens...

:wub:Woohoo.. i like yr *tigress* idea but...:blink:

Spoiler

Uri captain might get confused again...hahaaa..

(Cr anime to owner)

lnGODOt.jpg

did any chingus here wonder if the real do hee is going to get killed or at least there will be an attempt on her life? CKM has planted cameras and twice, this episode we saw that he is recording tae ree ranting that she will kill do hee and there was a small smirk on his face... wonder how it will play out... but tae young is right -- tae ree does need to pay and her mask has to be removed. so she can no longer be protected. as tae ree said, there will be bloodshed but how will it happen? instead of getting boring, the story is getting more interesting as we head towards the end. fun! :)

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The question is: who will be OTR's victim? I think, CKM is targeting SH. He will kill her and frame OTR for that

Uh oh.. @Lmangla @bebebisous33  are we gonna play Cluedo here??

Ok i m betting 90% chance that caramel custard CKM gets super hot when OTR wants a divorce n will go ahead with his plan to get of rid of OTR .

Yess.. PDnim made sure that we see him looking at those  CCTV videos. I guess CKM will make OTR kill DH since it is easier to prove that she wants to kill DH.

Maybe like what @bebebisous33 said, SH will try to save DH so that DH will realise SH's love for her n turn over a new leaf. 

:grimace:Oh i dont want to see our pretty lead(s) die. So our namjas WJ + OTY will once again do some kungfu fighting to save the twins *phew!*.  The angry bird couple will then be jailed lifetime (coz some said death is too easy on villians:wacko:).

*ouch! My head ....*

:glasses:

it was so sad to see him in the meeting room crying alone and telling the sister-in-law that he will get stronger. she was actually quite sweet that she cried along with him. so guess she is starting to really like him and it is no longer about a meal ticket.this pairing is growing on me! find it interesting that he still wanted to be just siblings with sun hee. perhaps it is because it is not actually a romantic love and in his heart, he knows that...

:cold_sweat:omgggggg... Lmangla, u making me feel so bad for abandoning this..erhmmm... ship...wawawaaa.. psst .... should i get back this ship?:grimace:

NLE7yto.jpg

*ouch! Whoz throwing eggs at me..tsk...*

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Maybe like what @bebebisous33 said, SH will try to save DH so that DH will realise SH's love for her n turn over a new leaf. 

Honestly at this point in the story, even with DH getting a second chance at life after being in a coma, I don't see her being touched by any kindness that SH shows at her. If ever that happens, I hope the writer can make it convincing enough so that viewers won't think her character did a complete 180 degree turn over the last 4 episodes. (because let's face it, there is no way she'd change by next week... so maybe they're reserving the redemption for the finale.):D

I think nut rage heiress did SK a big favor. Her claim to shame fame has become a  world wide joke, and making the choebols more self conscious of their image.  Hence, big Daddy is punishing his spoiled rotten brats.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/23/news/companies/korean-air-sisters-nut-rage/index.html

Korean Air ousts 'nut rage' heiress and her sister

by Sherisse Pham   @SherisseApril 23, 2018: 6:23 AM ET

korean air emily cho hyun-min

Emily Cho, senior vice president with Korean Air, allegedly insulted an advertising executive
and threw water in his face.

The CEO of Korean Air is firing his own daughters after a pair of embarrassing scandals.

The two women will be removed from their executive positions and stripped of management responsibilities, said Cho Yang-ho, who is also the company's chairman.

"As chairman of Korean Air and as the head of my family, I feel miserable by the immature behavior of my daughters," Cho said in a statement Sunday. "I apologize to all Koreans."

One of the women, Heather Cho, became the focus of international outrage four years ago during the 'nut rage' scandal when she abused cabin crew staff over how she was served macadamia nuts on a Korean Air flight.

But it was her younger sister, Emily Cho, who triggered public anger more recently after reports emerged that she insulted an advertising executive and threw water in his face last month. She has apologized, saying what she did was "foolish." But labor unions demanded she step down as senior vice president and face punishment.

The water scandal reignited frustration in South Korea with family-run conglomerates, known as "chaebol." Many South Koreans are tired of what they see as corrupt and entitled behavior by rich chaebol members, especially the second- or third-generation children of the company founders. The Cho sisters are third generation members of the family behind Korean Air and its web of affiliated companies.

Related: Samsung chief walks free after prison sentence suspended

Heather Cho served five months of a one-year prison sentence over the 2014 'nut rage' incident after a Korean court found her guilty of violating aviation law. She had demanded a Korean Air plane return to its gate at Kennedy International Airport in New York so a flight attendant could be removed for serving the nuts in a bag instead of a porcelain bowl.

Korean Air said she was resigning from her executive positions at the time of the scandal. But she recently returned as president of the airline's hotel network.

Now, her sister's scandal appears to have brought her comeback to an abrupt end.

Related: South Korea's long history of light sentences for business leaders

The drama at Korean Air is the just the latest turmoil at South Korea's chaebol. The sprawling, multinational empires account for a big chunk of South Korea's economy and have a long historyof top executives who suffer limited consequences for wrongdoing.

Last year, a massive political corruption scandal engulfed Samsung, Hanjin Group, the parent company of Korean Air, and other giant conglomerates.

In February, Lee Jae-yong, the de facto leader of the huge Samsung business empire, walked free after his prison sentence was suspended. Lee had been found guilty of bribery and other corruption charges related to the scandal. He had been sentenced to five years in prison.

-- Yoonjung Seo contributed to this report.

@roseysjournal @supergal99 I believe that DH can only change and realize her mistake, when

- SH gets hurt instead of her

- people like OTY and WJ take SH's side and reproach her wrongdoings. So far, no one has ever dared to criticize her so openly. 

- The mother gets aware of her wrongdoings (corruption, violence, aso) and SH became a victim of DH's actions. Until now, the mother is unaware of DH's true life. In fact, she doesn't know DH that well compared to SH.

I think Bae Soo Bin, who takes the part of the sleazy husband Bong Cheon-Dae, must have the most fun acting this part. He is so super awful and clownish, really funny. And his nasty mistress must be having fun too. And of course MIL Geum Bo-Ra (Byeon OkJung) she has played this same role in more dramas than I can remember. She was this same awful selfish MIL person in Teacher Oh Soon Nam.   They must laugh all the time.   

one thing that up to now i wonder ..... in this drama all its cast is very remarkable ........ the role of evil that has extraordinary emotions, good people who have very shady eyes ,,, handsome man who has a wound in the heart ,,, a confused husband who easily fall in love ,,, even a very clever and extraordinary child... oh really incredible drama ..... seems not willing this drama must be finished:bawling::bawling::bawling:

but what really makes me sad is to know the kiss scene is just a little .... but my hope kiss will continue with his hot kiss:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:.. i want more kissssss with sh or dh,,,, it's okay because they're lee da hae:blush::blush::blush:

47 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

but what really makes me sad is to know the kiss scene is just a little .... but my hope kiss will continue with his hot kiss:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:.. i want more kissssss with sh or dh,,,, it's okay because they're lee da hae:blush::blush::blush:

Yess... yess... shoutout to PDnim:

we want MORE...we want MORE ...MORE~~~:wub:

Ok ... i need to play my favourite karaoke song "Love Me Like U Do" :wacko:

Spoiler

XQbB7VT.jpg

OPpd6HS.jpg

Cnhsdmo.jpg

:heart:

On 4/22/2018 at 7:51 PM, ELY_397 said:

Can someone please explain why our OTP make our hearts flutter when all they do is hold hands, steal glances and hug a little? Is it because of their “forbidden love” and WJ’s intensity vs SH’s softness (like yin and yang)? They have only had one very brief kiss so far but their chemistry is already through the roof. I don’t really understand how that happened even though I am loving it!

Yah, this is exactly the proof that chemistry has nothing to do with skinship. Yes skinship show case chemistry but it is not what build it in first place. Those little moments we had from our couple so far is already making my heart aches and races whenever I see them on my screen but like @RahmaL said, we really need MORE :D:blush: 

I really wanted to see more of this couple "being happy" but not sure we have the time in the 2 weeks remaining though, which is really a pity and something I am quite disappointed about :(

On the other hand, I must say that I actually wanted them to show us more of SH's inner feelings for WJ in the latest episodes. We have seen so little of that compared to how much we saw from WJ but regardless I think Dahae has done a good job with what she was given to show how much SH actually loves WJ specially with her eyes :wub:

I can't wait to hear SH own words of love to this man, he has said so much but she still didn't say anything about her feeling for him (even to CR, any other person or even herself) except her first confession which we know it was for her sister not what she felt at the time. I think the first direct word that show her strong feelings was "Don't Go" and that was unconsciously as she had a fever.

I don't think she doubt WJ loves her for herself anymore evident by her not dismissing CR's words about WJ loving her not DH and that WJ is her prince. But the issue now is:

• Although she knows that DH doesn't love him truly but she still feels that it wasn't her place from the start and with her character she can't take it by force from her own sister.
  • She still doesn't feel deserved to be the woman beside him with no status or job, a divorcee label and a child as well.

thank you everyone for sharing and all the pics, videos and gifs made my weekend since I couldn't watch yet.  I will finally get to watch today and looking forward to it.   Though our OTP are not together yet those looks and touch make up for not being together and WJ not knowing the truth yet!   just the crinkle of his brows when he feels something with SH ok ok I will wait to watch later.. 

@japchaebap

Erhmm..  slowly... she says she will wait for u :blink:

F07jCKb.jpg

Btw whatz with his expression? Is it like : " tsk... this woman...soooo crazy for my muscles...":wacko:

Ok chill, itz only tuesday (KST) I m going crazyyyyy again ...hahaahaa:glasses:

Spotted fashionista DH in IG:

Omo chairman not in jail

Spoiler

Juz kidding...

Archived