[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Annya said:

@dramaninja Its not SH didn't try to tell him.

And i was not wrong abt WJ seeing family picture.

The song which i wanted SH to sing.OTY was singing in episode Wanna One "pick me". The way he tease WJ are hilarious :lol:

Yep I know but at this point its not fair to him,too many people know but not the person that matters most.

Man I have a feeling DH is going to break his heart or something.

1 hour ago, Annya said:

Seriously Murder. CKM is planning to kill OTR and trying to find scapegoat and he has finalized SH for it after discovering truth :unsure:

I am so shocked as well. Always expected the man to take revenge but a MURDER and the idea of making SH the scapegoat terrifies me. Don't believe they are adding more complications on us for the few more episodes to come!!!

And what with the whole thing about WJ being adopted and his parents dying in that flight accident?? I wonder what is the reason to add that to the story??

BTW, latest episodes ratings are: 5.9% 6.9% 7.0% 8.2%

5 hours ago, Annya said:

Seriously Murder. CKM is planning to kill OTR and trying to find scapegoat and he has finalized SH for it after discovering truth :unsure:

I doubt any on screen character is going to die but I am sure they will make attempts.

Those 2 are beyond crazy and I am sure that makes them meant for each other. :dizzy:

@apqaria It was mentioned it WJ character description that he has secret.This must be the secret.And the person giving news to him is non other then OTR.

I feel bad for SH too whenever she hears DH name from WJ.She feels more sad and hurt recently.

And whats with the preview DH accepting WJ proposal :mellow: DH is back as DH whats the use of making her angelic character while SH know her sister won't behave same as her.And the husband found out who was already trying to get back in SH life.

TQ for rating :)

Maid treated like princess.Seriously SH :(Why she thinks so low of herself? I hope she pursue her dream now.

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

I am so shocked as well. Always expected the man to take revenge but a MURDER and the idea of making SH the scapegoat terrifies me. Don't believe they are adding more complications on us for the few more episodes to come!!!

And what with the whole thing about WJ being adopted and his parents dying in that flight accident?? I wonder what is the reason to add that to the story??

Don't worry about the complications or what's to come. Oh Se-gang (the director) is known to be a closer no matter who's the writer collaborating with him. He is known to be tying all loose ends, and refuses to make a drama look rushed, so he shoots all flashbacks or relevant scenes as early as possible. Or if writing lacks substance, he usually really goes out to help hoobaes and add some thrill or extra romance enough to hook LOL. Add that with Producer Kim Young-seop who knows what the people (that's us!) exactly want. Good Witch, by a long time, is that one drama that I do not worry about plot development. It will finish clean, well-paced and well-written. I actually believe they're done with this but they're not allowed to post anything on IG (or any online platform) except if the episode is upcoming. Or if they're shooting, it's just for snippets. Haha! 

@2ndComing Can't say I have the same trust in the director, producer or writer like you but hopefully things end up as you said and we don't feel disappointed at the end :) 

As I think about the plot, I think one good thing about having WJ not knowing about the truth till now (even if I am dying for him to know already) is that we get to see more of SH's longing and loving feelings for him as she is now losing him.

Also did anyone else laughed in that twin confrontation scene?? I didn't expect this but I was actually smiling widely and laughed watching DH break down mainly because I was so happy seeing the ice cold DH frustrated of how SH handled her life when she was in a coma and how she actually said NO to her requests, even if she doesn't show that much confidence in front of her sister or other people yet but she still doesn't give up on what she believes in.

And I will just leave this screen shot of our precious CR as she represents me being speechless once again about the Ex MIL and the Ex husband!!! :angry: (but at least that mistress is doing well giving them a lesson)

rnRkXcx.png

@2ndComing I don't think the shooting is complete at all.No idea abt director and writer but want to say the editor is quite hungry it seem the person eats up scene from anywhere.

Also last week sbs has released Behind the scene too but this time there is no picture or anything.Sorry to say SBS is treating this drama worse when its comes to publicity.

@apqaria The scene which made me laugh was CR,WJ and SH scene when they were talking.When all 3 of them laugh together :lol: And offcourse OTY Nayana song :lol: In that twin confrontation scene i thought OMG its OTR soulmate DH :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, apqaria said:

I am wondering if Tae Ri was telling him the truth.  When his mother gave him the rings and said she got them a long time ago when he was born, he looked upset.  She said they were old fashioned rings,  I am wondering if they were his biological parents' rings. 

Ok Jun gives me agita.  When she had the gall to cry that the twins took her money!  

9 hours ago, apqaria said:

@apqaria @maddymappo I believe too that OTR lied to WJ in order to get closer to him. This explains why WJ took her side, even if she was mean and violent. Since they shared a secret, they were somehow bound together due to that secret. I don't think that the plane crash is true... on the other hand, the adoption could be true.

Even if WJ doesn't know the whole truth (switch), he has come closer to the truth this week:

- he met SH and discovered that DH and SH are twins

- SH told him that DH would mind people knowing the existence of her twin sister. WJ didn't believe it, nevertheless I am expecting that he will hear it from DH next week. 

- SH told him that she was not DH but he didn't understand her words. However, he will remember this conversation (fire place)  

- SH has changed DH's reputation (she is now called the angelic flight attendant) hence when DH is back, she won't be able to maintain that reputation that's why WJ will be able to unveil the secret

I have noticed that OTY keeps calling SH noona because he knows that she is SH. 

Finally, I wanted to add that these last two episodes underlined even more that CSH is the stronger and the better one compared to her sister. SH has been able to protect her sister but also all the other flight attendants. She is creative and smart, as she could outsmart CKM and OTR. I really hope that WJ realizes the switch at the end of the first episode next week so that at the end of next week, WJ decides to pursue CSH.  

Since DH is back, CKM won't be able to use CSH as scapegoat so easily. DH knows CKM's secret, as she is blackmailing CKM. She asks for more money (preview) hence she has a proof that CKM is behind the slush fund. I guess, the item contains a video or has info. DH needs to be punished for her crime (accomplice).

2 hours ago, maddymappo said:

I am wondering if Tae Ri was telling him the truth.  When his mother gave him the rings and said she got them a long time ago when he was born, he looked upset.  She said they were old fashioned rings,  I am wondering if they were his biological parents' rings. 

Ok Jun gives me agita.  When she had the gall to cry that the twins took her money!  

The person in the photo were wearing same rings too.

Even I was amazed with this person her money.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Finally, I wanted to add that these last two episodes underlined even more that CSH is the stronger and the better one compared to her sister. SH has been able to protect her sister but also all the other flight attendants. She is creative and smart, as she could outsmart CKM and OTR. I really hope that WJ realizes the switch at the end of the first episode next week so that at the end of next week, WJ decides to pursue CSH.  

Since DH is back, CKM won't be able to use CSH as scapegoat so easily. DH knows CKM's secret, as she is blackmailing CKM. She asks for more money (preview) hence she has a proof that CKM is behind the slush fund. I guess, the item contains a video or has info. DH needs to be punished for her crime (accomplice).

CKM is smart he knows this 2 sisters have different personality.He even figure out the real DH is back.Also i don't get it while OTY is there, how will he inheritance the company.Which is he think he can after killing OTR.

And i am happy atleast one person know SH is SH when she working for airline.I want to see OTY reaction when meeting real DH.

14 minutes ago, Annya said:

The person in the photo were wearing same rings too.

Even I was amazed with this person her money.

CKM is smart he knows this 2 sisters have different personality.He even figure out the real DH is back.Also i don't get while OTY is there how will he inheritance the company.Which is he think he can after killing OTR.

And i am happy atleast one person know SH is SH when she working for airline.I want to see OTY reaction when meeting real DH.

If OPP is in jail and OTR dies, CKM can become the next CEO as OTY is just one flight attendant. Moreover, OTY is not known as the chairman's son. Besides, OTY has no idea about the slush fund. CKM will be able to use the slush fund for his own needs. That's why he will become the heir:

- he took the money away from the company and uses it as his own wealth

- he can secure the seat as CEO, since he is the only competent family member (after OTR's death).

In my opinion, the attempted murder will play a huge part in discovering the past: OTR will be reminded of that night where she almost died. To me, it looks like SH could be the one who saves her, just like her father. The shock will make realize what her greed caused and will make her remember that terrible night.

@nurjalianna sitompul I disagree with you. DH needs to suffer too because she is not much different from CBD and the ex-mother-in-law. She took advantage of SH many times and even abused her mentally.  

I'm just very curious why the rating is always low at the beginning of the weekly impressions, and then rises later in the next episode, whereas I think the episode that aired early is a very awaited episode ,,, and omg I see not all the dramas that he said good lately have a rating which is less than 15% ,,,, and the good witch drama rating is a reasonable rating for the current audience:heart:

4 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

I'm just very curious why the rating is always low at the beginning of the weekly impressions, and then rises later in the next episode, whereas I think the episode that aired early is a very awaited episode ,,, and omg I see not all the dramas that he said good lately have a rating which is less than 15% ,,,, and the good witch drama rating is a reasonable rating for the current audience:heart:

I have mentioned this before too since u are asking the drama doesn't air at time its always 15 minute late compare to other channels.

And i have noticed whenever they release Behind the scene there ratings are better that week but that's only my assumption.

Archived