[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

The most predictable scene of kdrama is still pending to come the piggyback scene :wink:Maybe Sun-hee gets drunk after coming to know abt her husband affair :wink: Its fun let see which of you win.This drama is quite unpredictable to predict anything :lol: What if real Do-hee got first opportunity for skinship after waking lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Oh the preview ...mmm... hope this scene is not gonna be the cliff hanger...ops!

Yah hope so too since they tend to release too much in the previews so far.

And here are some pictures of our cast

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Updated:

The muscly bet: when will sun hee feel those muscles for real?!

:grimace:this is Captain Muscle speaking:

"calling more passengers - @RahmaL @bebebisous33 @dramaninja @Pam_Van Fossen@maddymappo... pls come onboard ... now!" Ops!!

GRG36dN.jpg

bT5khzx.jpg

4 hours ago, Annya said:

The most predictable scene of kdrama is still pending to come the piggyback scene :wink:Maybe Sun-hee gets drunk after coming to know abt her husband affair :wink: Its fun let see which of you win.This drama is quite unpredictable to predict anything :lol: What if real Do-hee got first opportunity for skinship after waking lol.

Ah hah! Ok so which ep u betting on ? Heh heh heh... :glasses:

11 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace:this is Captain Muscle speaking:

"calling more passengers - @RahmaL @bebebisous33 @dramaninja @Pam_Van Fossen@maddymappo... pls come onboard ... now!" Ops!!

Ah hah! Ok so which ep u betting on ? Heh heh heh... :glasses:

Uhm a little confusing with the double episode format. I would say around episode 16 .

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The weekend now has sooo many dramas my god its great!

Ahhh... mmm.. ok .. sounds great ya... :tongue:

18 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Uhm a little confusing with the double episode format. I would say around episode 16 .

*whisper* me confused too ... plus 2 ep.s in a row ya ? 

Ok ok ... ep. 16 -> ahhhh.. will pass to @Lmangla :)

Looks like we will have OST part 2 Song name "sweetie". Looking forward to it.

credit: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/612426

2018031601000717300050771.jpg

Jung Chang-hoon, a vocalist from IMGL, a hard rock band, unveils OST part 2 'Sweetie' on SBS weekend special plan 'Good Witches' (play Yoon Youngmi, director Osegang)
The second OST 'Sweetie' of Jung Chang-hoon's 'Good Witch I' is an intense beat fusion style love song, with an impressive lineup of lyrics for an infinite number of lovers. In the drama, Song Woo-jin (Ryu Soo-young) is expected to receive more attention because the 17th sound source will be released 9-12 times, which is expected to feel subtle feelings for Cha sunhee .

'Sweetie' participated in Yoo Young Sun, the music director of Ini Music, who designed and produced the 'Good Witch I' OST music, and music director Park Hye-yeon and guitarist IM Hyun, It is expected that the romance of Cha Sun Hee and Song Woo Jin will come to a halt after the love song that resembles spring.

The double-life drama "Good Witch Exhibition" will be broadcasted continuously at 8:55 pm and 9-12 times on the 17th of this night.

20different expression of LDH.

201803161007364110_1.jpg

It's saturday!!! will many of us be eating noodles?? hahahah... either way, we had fun right? if you don't want to change your DP, no issues. just post a pic along the winning/losing theme. it is all for fun and laughs!  :D

Updated:

The muscly bet: when will sun hee feel those muscles for real?!

place your bets on which episode is most likely to have the muscly bet happen. so ep 9-12 is this week. ep 13-16 is next week. if you don't think it will happen in the next two weeks, you can place your bet on that as well. and if you are creative, you can add a line of how you think it might be. to make it more fun, you can add a gif etc.

@ELY_397 ~ 24/25th (Viki) episode bet. Sun Hee will discover her husband's affair next weekend (ep. 13th/16th ep), feel sad and  angry for 6 episodes and warm up to Captain Muscle in the following 4 episodes leading up to their first real (not accidental) skinship.

possible scenarios for first skinship:

1) Sun Hee looks after him when he is sick although it can't be anything infectious otherwise SH will get sick too. He is so touched that he hugs her and she hugs him back followed by a tentative "lip press".

2) Sun Hee sews his shirt on the plane because his muscles have got even bigger from practicing apatheia that the sleeves burst (just kidding). 

@Tey Ling ~ For this week do not think there is any "too close for comfort" contacts & kiss kiss between pilot & SH.

Instead more build up stories on other cast members. 

@supergal99 ~ bet on next week ep.13 - 16

@Lmangla ~ ep 12; first she has to find out her husband is a bad clown not a good one. till then nothing can happen. hopefully she doesn't get clown allergy like batman. but writer-nim can't keep dragging that mistress secret because then, we won't feel the love story. so she finds out he is a moron, files for divorce and then is crying in pilot's arms when her heart begins to beat. and we have real muscle contact!!!!

@apqaria ~ I can't actually predict such bare muscle skinship happening in the upcoming two weeks

@Annya ~

@maddymappo ~ I would say around episode 16 .

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ I would say possibly 12. 

Penalty: if you lose, you have to change your DP to either a bowl of noodles (our mad psycho heiress) or some sort of clown (our no-good husband with big eyes).

if you win, you change your DP to an airport/aeroplane/pilot kind of theme.

19 hours ago, Annya said:

20different expression of LDH.

Aw man those screenshots compilations haahaa... ok ok she is nailing it with all those expressions :grimace:

yAwOv8K.jpg

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Almost the Witching Hour!

Yesss... !! Hopefully we .. oh oh i mean our witch gets to check out those bulging diong diong muscles again... woohoooo!:glasses: *wink* @Lmangla

Lu1P6Is.jpg

13 hours ago, Annya said:

SBS has uploaded a summary abt Sun-hee and Do-hee presented by daughter cho rang.

Super cutie:tongue:

6IrsD8b.jpg

Happy waiting all!

OST part-2 is out :D

Here is the link.

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2420818

And lyrics of the song "Sweetie"

그대와 달콤한 사랑을
I Love you
난 항상 그대
I got a crush on you
그대도 나를 봐
Please love me Oh
오늘 밤이 내리면
나는 네게 달려갈게
My Babe

보고 싶어도 널 갖고 싶어도
지금은 너만 생각해
만약에 너를 안을 수 있다면
바로 네게 달려갈게

그대와 달콤한 사랑
Love you
나와의 달콤한 사랑
love me too
우리의 달콤한 사랑
Sweet love Sweetie and me

그대와 달콤한 사랑을
I Love you
난 항상 그대
I got a crush on you
그대도 나를 봐
Please love me Oh
오늘 밤이 내리면
바로 네게 달려갈게 My Babe
Come to my bedside my baby

보고 있어도 널 안고 있어도
널 더 사랑하고 싶어
오늘이 지나고 십 년이 지나도
나는 너만 사랑할게
그대와 달콤한 사랑
Love you
나와의 달콤한 사랑
love me too
우리의 달콤한 사랑
Sweet love Sweetie and me

그대와 달콤한 사랑을
I Love you
난 항상 그대
I got a crush on you
그대도 나를 봐
Please love me Oh
오늘 밤이 내리면
바로 네게 달려갈게 My Babe

53 minutes ago, Annya said:

*cough* pardon me... cant help it..:blink:

cH94VI6.jpg

:wub:

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

just on the stream, and why the crazy CEO daughter keep slapping DH? why why? cannot understand no eng sub!!

poor DH.

DH must have agreed to do something for her before but failed to deliver...DH got slapped three times tonight. 

We have a legit love triangle now. :wub:

I enjoyed tonight's episodes more than last week's - there seems to be more substance than fluff. 

Archived