[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

0ly40

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh!!!!! the past 2 episodes were such a disappointment. Did writer really have to go till that extent :bawling:. I am heartbroken Lee Yoo Chan that was a childish move.  Three kisses with the second lead actress. I had to remind myself that kim bo ra was the main lead. God suho is really doing a great work he actually made me hate lee yoo chan. No wonder he had to say not to hate him since its all acting during the press con.

And what's with dating min tae ra does he have any feelings for her or did he mention some other reason? I watched it raw so I couldn't understand what he was saying when he asked her out. But now I really want to see lee yoo chan struggle for kim bo ra especially after today's kiss with min tae ra:(

About the ending he see's kim bo ra's face in the flash back. So is it confirm that kim bo ra is kim boon hong?

One last request to writer nim  please focus on leads story from next week.  I have had enough of the love triangle already. God it will take me days to get over today's painful episode. God why am I so attached to this drama:bawling: *remembers* SUHO:heart:

@dramaninja I am gonna stay positive like you and think that its good they are doing all this early so that we can get all the good stuff in later episodes

@Harry97 nae morissuke thuravanna ?

did you come out of my mind ? 

Just have to say what you posted is exactly my feelings !

Me too really disappointed with the last 2 eps ! 

Like you said i had to remind myself that bora is the female lead !

And when i see that min taera ; i have this feeling that bugs are entering all of my body ! 

Ps: i hope i can see cha doo jin more  ;hope that he gets more role (at least as bora’s frnd lover and as her frnd ) than jversion’s sagakuchi ! 

liked his acting from drama black knight itself but i left the drama  without completing ) 

Kim bora isn’t kim boon hong (100% sure )

but why did he say 

kim bora ?

i remember ! (Kiyeokna ) 

in the last scene ?!

This writer is expert in cliff hanger ending i guess !

This kim bora - kim boon hong relationship and mystery behind it is far more tougher than finding x and y in linear equations ! :blink:

And that stupid lee yoo chan is a synonym of rudeness 

31 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Harry97 nae morissuke thuravanna ?

did you come out of my mind ? 

Just have to say what you posted is exactly my feelings !

Me too really disappointed with the last 2 eps ! 

Like you said i had to remind myself that bora is the female lead !

And when i see that min taera ; i have this feeling that bugs are entering all of my body ! 

Ps: i hope i can see cha doo jin more  ;hope that he gets more role (at least as bora’s frnd lover and as her frnd ) than jversion’s sagakuchi ! 

liked his acting from drama black knight itself but i left the drama  without completing ) 

hehe you must be my drama sister *hugs* :D.

Yaa same here at first I didn't like min tae ra but now whatever she does in future lee yoo chan is to be blamed for that. He shouldn't have accepted her feelings in the first place when he wasn't sure about her and on top of that he kissed her in front of the office that will provoke her more in further episodes. 

Lol even I dropped  black knight without completing *high five* .

Well if I compare it with J version I don't think the story between him and min tae ra will progress more than this. 

Spoiler

I think now plot will be more about MTJ back stabbing LYC  and relationship of lyc and kbr

The hurt girl inside me wants lyc to struggle for kbr a little. I don't want kbr to easily give into LYC. Anyways I can't wait for next episodes. I think we have something good for us in store. 

And Don't we all know the great episode 8 k drama rule *whispers* kiss .:wink: :wub:

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Kim bora isn’t kim boon hong (100% sure )

but why did he say 

kim bora ?

i remember ! (Kiyeokna ) 

in the last scene ?!

This writer is expert in cliff hanger ending i guess !

This kim bora - kim boon hong relationship and mystery behind it is far more tougher than finding x and y in linear equations ! :blink:

And that stupid lee yoo chan is a synonym of rudeness 

I think kim boon hong is her elder sister and kbr pretended to be her after she died or went missing and lol at stupid lee yoo chan he must have really pissed you in tonight's episode :D

6 hours ago, Harry97 said:

hehe you must be my drama sister *hugs* :D.

Yaa same here at first I didn't like min tae ra but now whatever she does in future lee yoo chan is to be blamed for that. He shouldn't have accepted her feelings in the first place when he wasn't sure about her and on top of that he kissed her in front of the office that will provoke her more in further episodes. 

Lol even I dropped  black knight without completing *high five* .

Well if I compare it with J version I don't think the story between him and min tae ra will progress more than this. 

Reveal hidden contents

I think now plot will be more about MTJ back stabbing LYC  and relationship of lyc and kbr

The hurt girl inside me wants lyc to struggle for kbr a little. I don't want kbr to easily give into LYC. Anyways I can't wait for next episodes. I think we have something good for us in store. 

And Don't we all know the great episode 8 k drama rule *whispers* kiss .:wink: :wub:

I think kim boon hong is her elder sister and kbr pretended to be her after she died or went missing and lol at stupid lee yoo chan he must have really pissed you in tonight's episode :D

High five high five...:D..

I really like the similarities we posses sister @Harry97 !

Me too want lee yoochan to get hurt a little when it comes to bora ! She is too pure to live in this world ! Somebody please protect her ! He really pissed me way too much in these too eps ( maybe its coz everything turned upside down from my illusions and its just a side effect of it ! But still..... he is “wang sakaaji - king of rude” ) 

aaah this drama has seriously caught me hooked ! 

Spoiler

Ps : i just watched revolutionary love not more than one month ago and it still Makes me upset thinking about the progression of love between the leads even with all those hard works of byun hyuk ! 

I still want more of their cuteness !

And am a bit worried that Rich man would go with the same pace ! (Getting officially in love in the last ep ) ..... I hope the writer proves me wrong here ! Chebaal .... !

Guysss hi I'm new heree

Pleasee guide me hehe:D

I just want to give my theory since yoo chan seem to remember someone who similar with kim bora face,B)

For those who already see the latest ep, episode 6 its end with yoo chan remember someone that really look like kim bora when he was a kid, the things is its not gonna be bora and kim bo hong since its not logic at all, so maybe kim bora have similar face with someone that he know during child age, since he said he have mom in episode 3, so I conclude THAT MAYBE THE ONE WHO HAVE SIMILAR FACE WITH KIM BORA IS HIS MOM:blink:

*PLOT TWIST*

that why he can easily remember kim bora after he finally recognize that face

I'M DYING TO SEEEE NEXTTT EPISODEEEE

YOO CHAN X KIM BORA

I SHIP THEM

CUTESTTT COUPLEE EVER:wub:

5 minutes ago, coffeenook said:

Yoochan you made my blood boil .:angry:  a kiss to spite Bora? really?!  

Felt better after the tie incident. He's finally seeing her face yoohoo!  Can't wait for next wednesday :wub:

I see it as a good thing because he si trying to make her jealous for whatever reason lol.

It seems to have alot of fun with her smiles alot but outside that seems lonely or something.

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I see it as a good thing because he si trying to make her jealous for whatever reason lol.

It seems to have alot of fun with her smiles alot but outside that seems lonely or something.

well, i believe she had a crush on YC since the day she saw him on some Next In Ad with her friends,

Usually, poor women will fall in love 1st with a rich man, thats plot i always saw in most Kdrama :sweat_smile:

Media preview

Hello everyone! I love this drama so much! Actually I’m a big fan of Japanese original story but I also love the Korean version a lot! From my point of view Korean version is more romantic then Japanese and I like it! 

LYC is such a little kid! It’s obvious he likes KBR but he’s afraid of this feeling and doesn’t understand he likes KBR as KBR or he just likes her resembles with his first love.

I watched ep 6 with sub.  Yoochan was confused about his feeling with Bora. So he went to his church friend to ask and got his advice to date  Min Tae Ra as she would be a better and stable choice for him. He was told to move on from Boon Hong and forget about Bora as she reminded him about Boon Hong and they both would get hurt at the end, especially Bora. That was the reason he accepted to date with Tae Ra, and kissed her in front of Bora as he knew Bora liked him and wanted her to stop having feeling with him.

What he did and the way he talked to Bora was really mean to her, but deep inside he just didn't want her to get hurt later on. Like what Bora said earlier in ep 4, he just pretended to be mean but he was actually a good guy and had a soft heart. Poor Yoochan! He  didn't know he already loved Bora and what he did now would hurt all of them more, and would turn Tae Ra into a bad person from jealousy when she found out Bora was actually the girl he liked, not her. 

Cant wait for next ep since its gonna be more n more interesting ahhhhhhhhh for the next preview its shows like lee yoo chan in a very happy mood while meeting Kim bora awww I hope we can get more interaction btw both of them:wub:

Archived