[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Liang Jie also posted at weibo the same msg. 大结局了,但今晚就是不说再见,连载.....我要放图了. It's finale but tonight I'll not say goodbye. Continuity ...Pics uploaded.

This msg by XZL " 这一季,不说再见;在路上,就等再相见" means Tis season we will not say goodbye. Still on the way, til we meet again.

Both of them posted the same msg of 不说再见. Not saying goodbye.

Praying hard!! for the same cast for Season 3. This is really a cliff hanger!! And General Wei is really the Villain!!!!! So he was in the position for something to come!!!

Unanswered riddles.

1. The 2 partners realises the new master of the Orb was born and will go back to report to the master.

2. General Wei is the vessel for the Devil.

3. Liu has gone back to Xuen Ling to inform the others.

4. XT said she just hoped they will not returned to XUen Ling.

5. MLC was worried that the whole incident will happened again!

MLC did mentioned at the ending clip that however she chg and where she was, he'll e able to find her and they shall fall in love again. Hoping and cross our hearts they will not change the main leads and tell the audiences their outlooks changed. So will have to wait till they officially announced S3 casts before we can rest in peace! I'll defnitely not going to watch if they chg either one.

Pulling my hair now!!!:confounded:

Same here! No offense to YY fans, but XZL OWNS the character! If the rumor is true and they change them, that's it for me.  I'll stay blissfully ignorant of S3.  I really applaude that actor. He's good for such a newcomer.

7 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

LOLing at E30. Poor MLC, he gets cursed at everytime QXT gives birth.  I wonder if he has already memorized it by now.  LMAO

Haha! I thought it was hilarious! 

The look on his face when he was handed his son made my heart melt :) sooo dreamy!! 

Season 2 has everyone improved in their acting. Especially MYH. He got me teary eyed for the scene him and the king and the last one when he gone mad. :bawling: Just wished the next script will give him a better ending.

In the original novel, I read from somewhere that XT found the way where she can travel back and forth future and past. Curious abt the S3 storyline.

And during the wedding night, XT asked for Liu shang's mask. Is she insinuating that LS will be also in S3???:scream:

1 minute ago, golinda27 said:

Haha! I thought it was hilarious! 

The look on his face when he was handed his son made my heart melt :) sooo dreamy!! 

True, and about time too! He didn't get to enjoy being a father in S1 because they died shortly after his son's birth. Until they totally eliminated the Demon King, I guess he's going to travel again. 

OMG.. I remembered about that change cast nightmare again! Don't change them please! 

3 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Ohhhhhh...his chest does not have the tattoo. LOL! Cheng Cheng, please fix that and get a rose tattoo for this body. LOL!

Turning pervy again, @Ellie Toh? LOL... 

5 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Season 2 has everyone improved in their acting. Especially MYH. He got me teary eyed for the scene him and the king and the last one when he gone mad. :bawling: Just wished the next script will give him a better ending.

In the original novel, I read from somewhere that XT found the way where she can travel back and forth future and past. Curious abt the S3 storyline.

And during the wedding night, XT asked for Liu shang's mask. Is she insinuating that LS will be also in S3???:scream:

I've been trying for weeks to find the complete translation of the novels, but I couldn't. Even the Pampered Consort is not yet completed.  Do you have a website where I can read it?

2 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I've been trying for weeks to find the complete translation of the novels, but I couldn't. Even the Pampered Consort is not yet completed.  Do you have a website where I can read it?

U read chinese?

By the way just now saw the msg posted by XZL's agency.

情深难几许,聚散多两依。
今朝此为别,他处还相遇。
不知不觉到了#双世宠妃2# 的大结局,感谢八王爷在这个冬天带给我们的甜蜜和温暖,今晚最后的告别,让我们把这段最美好的时光封存,做为心底最珍贵的回忆

Basically the poetry says: It's hard to be deeply in love. Parting is of the inevitable. Today we bid our goodbyes, till we meet gain next time.

S@ has come to an end. Thanks 8th prince for bringing warmth and sweetness to us in this winter season. Tonight is our last goodbye. Let us captured this beautiful moment and be our most cherished memories in our heart.

:bawling:does that means ?????~~~

Hahahahahahah... gosh, the wedding night is so funny. I can't believe Xiao Tan was asking if the mask is still around til he pushed her down and kissed her in annoyance. Role playing much? That's really playful. Ahem...anyone writing fanfiction already?

19 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

True, and about time too! He didn't get to enjoy being a father in S1 because they died shortly after his son's birth. Until they totally eliminated the Demon King, I guess he's going to travel again. 

OMG.. I remembered about that change cast nightmare again! Don't change them please! 

Turning pervy again, @Ellie Toh? LOL... 

*clears throat* I'm not pervy... just passionate. Whahahahahahahaha. Denggg who am I kidding? Topless Cheng Cheng, please!

11 minutes ago, monchoo said:

U read chinese?

情深难几许,聚散多两依。
今朝此为别,他处还相遇。
不知不觉到了#双世宠妃2# 的大结局,感谢八王爷在这个冬天带给我们的甜蜜和温暖,今晚最后的告别,让我们把这段最美好的时光封存,做为心底最珍贵的回

Basically the poetry says: It's hard to be deeply in love. Parting is of the inevitable. Today we bid our goodbyes, till we meet gain next time.

S@ has come to an end. Thanks 8th prince for bringing warmth and sweetness to us in this winter season. Tonight is our last goodbye. Let us captured this beautiful moment and be our most cherished memories in our heart.

OMG! Are they saying goodbye now? Nooo! *cries in despair* 

I hope they change their minds!

7 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Hahahahahahah... gosh, the wedding night is so funny. I can't believe Xiao Tan was asking if the mask is still around til he pushed her down and kissed her in annoyance. Role playing much? That's really playful. Ahem...anyone writing fanfiction already?

*clears throat* I'm not pervy... just passionate. Whahahahahahahaha. Denggg who am I kidding? Topless Cheng Cheng, please!

Ehem. If I'm only wee bit younger, I'll join you. Sadly, it sounds weird if I turn pervy at my age. He's the same age as my younger brother. LOL

31 minutes ago, monchoo said:

U read chinese?

情深难几许,聚散多两依。
今朝此为别,他处还相遇。
不知不觉到了#双世宠妃2# 的大结局,感谢八王爷在这个冬天带给我们的甜蜜和温暖,今晚最后的告别,让我们把这段最美好的时光封存,做为心底最珍贵的回忆

Ummmmm I don’t like the sound of this at all! His personal message didn’t sound that way. 

2 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

I feel so sad for Mo Huai he never gets tan er he loves her so much 

It is really hard to hate Yi Huai Ge Ge. Everything he did was out of his love for Tan Er. And this time around he did not actually even care for the throne in the beginning as long as he could marry her. He is the first bad guy that I really feel sorry for and really hoped that he can find his own happy ending. This drama is really turning me into a quack. I even feel so bad for Pan Er here. 

Archived