[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] That Man Oh Soo, 그남자 오수 - Premiere: Tonight @ 21:00 PM KST
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] That Man Oh Soo, 그남자 오수 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 21:00 KST
9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Is any website subbing this drama? It does not look like VIKI is subbing it! I just read on the previous page that DF is subbing it! I couldn't find it since the title is "Evergreen"and not "Tham Man, Oh Soo". Thank you @Table122000 for the info!

It's available on Dramafever under the title "Evergreen". Yes, the title is different. Sorry, I should have made that clear in my previous post. Here is the link to the Show Page:

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5164/next/Evergreen_(That_Man,_Oh_Soo)/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo), 그남자 오수 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 21:00 KST

Okay so I just finished  the raw not understanding anything and had that whimsy feels to it. 

The tone of the the drama, the settings,  the whimsical  touches, even the background music was fairy tale..ish.  Disney channel show be like. I found entertainingly cute. Heck Kim So Eun is cute with the red cheeks and the last scene in the cafe was cute  and had giggling like.. oh a kiss!  She actually drank the coffee with that mysterious magical pollen our prince charming IT/cafe owner lead prepared. He  sprinkled the magical pollen in the coffee and  when done so, it has that magical  effect that makes people fall in love.  That's the reason she kissed him.. plus she was drunk. From the flashback that magical pollen dust it was given to him by his father or grandfather ( I'm not sure cos it's raw and I didn't understand the dialogues).

I enjoyed episode 1  even when it's raw so I'm still going to watch episode 2 and see what happens next.

Just watch the first episode, definitely like it. Was waiting for a drama that I like after "I am not a robot". Do not like the other current dramas airing. Hope the storyline will evolve and keep beining enjoyable.

I watched with English subs I think it has potential to be good.  The side characters such as Oh Soo's brother, Yuri's sister, the girl gang and Oh Soo's brothers ex girlfriend were really funny hope we get to see more of them:grin:.  The CG makes me feel like I am reading a shoujo manga with lots of sparkles, I like it it's minimal but done well.  More shots of the magic tree please:blush:.  Oh Soo is he a human with magic powers or something else?  Seems his health is connected to the health of the magic tree in the preview for ep 2.  I want to see Oh Soo meddle in the love lives of more people with the different pollens.  I also want to see Yuri take down some criminals with her super strength.

Oh and its super cute.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 21:00 KST

Finally I'm back to Soompi. Oh Soo successfully dragged me here 

I enjoy evergreen a lot. 

Can't post much, still... 

Hi chingu... Want to say hello to all fellow evergreen people.

For those who are interested to know what was said in the episode 3 preview.

Just as the two characters tumble down a hill together, he adds, “If there are no feelings, then goodbye. If your heart [flutters], then welcome.” The preview ends with a surprised Seo Yu Ri on top of a confused-looking Oh Soo as he asks, “Is it goodbye or welcome?”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/07/watch-kim-eun-cnblues-lee-jong-hyun-get-closer-new-evergreen-preview/

Haha can't wait for more words of wisdom from Oh Soo.

Archived