[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Minhyuk today visited nflying member studio n appeared on his v live wearing nerdy :D soooo cute looking fluffy n love how he is supporting his donsaengs  ♥he is at fnc may be prep something for fans 

Cr Uploader 

His boice cafe date is out -24th june (just like jong on the weekend before his bday)

Finally ji won is on her mars mission she is looking so happy n.excited all the best to her♥ Come back safe!

1 hour ago, tiwul97 said:

see how Minhyuk embraced .. how he missed someone hahahahaha .. is my eyes wrong ....  @lilowon you should see this hahahaha

hahahaha...Oh Minhyukie poor baby...maybe he went there after talking with SaemWON...I'll just consider this as an update from him:wink:

Nothing wrong with your eyes @tiwul97...yes, he definitely misses JW hahahaha...but him holding and rubbing his hands and head against Cha Hun, was a bit too much:tongue:...but we can see how he closed his eyes wishing it was JW sitting on his lap:rolleyes:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha @tiwul97 & @lilowon MH has indeed been hugging & wanting to hug too many things lately... from a bus, to a bear, to his dongseng... so much so that one of his fan accounts in ig commented that he should stop hugging everything! :D

He must have been hugging SaemWon too much that he feels a need to hug something when SaemWon's not there for him to hug! :tongue:

Counting down to 0628... fingers crossed... :heart: Hwaiting chingus!

Now we will be able to see lots of minhyukkah !! He was gone soo much missing in action that FNC members forgot him lolz:tongue:..how could minhyukkah appear at such right timing!! 

P. S. I have reported the u know person guys.. Don't comment on the person n waste our precious energy

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Now we will be able to see lots of minhyukkah !! He was gone soo much missing in action that FNC members forgot him lolz:tongue:..how could minhyukkah appear at such right timing!! 

Hahahahahahahahahaha....ah Minhyuk always make me full of smile ...wkwkwkwk ...like oasis/oase

1 minute ago, tiwul97 said:

And sorry for the rude 

Anyone has a photo of demon ..please upload in this thread ....hahahahahaha ...

Y should we dirty our thread with demon n all.. That too it's our couple's month!! 

Sometimes i wish this was a closed forum so that no lurkers(negative one ofcourse) could visit this thread smh! Sooo annoying if they don't like shipping them why do they even visit our thread (this also goes for all the other shippers of minhyuk and ji won with diff.partners n the individual fans who don't like their artist to be shipped with anyone -i am saying this coz previously i have seen some screenshots from this thread on twitter i wish i could remember that account name :D)Seriously i don't get it why wasting ur precious time here n focusing on our couple(which can be either real or imaginary lol)

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Y should we dirty our thread with demon n all.. That too it's our couple's month!! 

Of course noooo... Month of Love ..Month of Happiness ...just huuh ...hahahahaha ...

Sure i don't understand why people are so disturbed by our ship...this ship is only a small ship when compared to other ship huuh ...and for my delulu our ship sailed to real ...MinWon it's real couple ...forever and ever ...

10 minutes ago, meiofauna2005 said:

Chingu other shipper's are just threaten because MinWon couple is REAL!!!!

Hehehe true (even though i don't want to claim until they announce by themselves:D)but i don't know the other reason.Personally i don't bother about views of thread but seriously sometime i think definitely there is some curiosity among the lurkers i mean if a person is not interested in a particular thread why they would visit :rolleyes: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the thread lol :D n tbh our ship is not huge :D

Our ship is not a big ship but you and you make this ship strong ..full of love ...and have a magical power ...this ship is beautiful ...full of warmth ..serene and friendly ...like our couple ...MinWon couple very unique ..warm couple and homely and humble ...

Love u @17ncbm and @meiofauna2005..glad to be friends with you ...

MINWON FIGHTING ❤ 

Oh lord what is ur problem seriously :D are you frustrated or something (you are the only one who has posted nonsense n hate comments here so don't talk about other people )n again this  ji won having boyfriend thing made me 200% sure you are same person :Dhow about changing ur pattern n as you said this thread will close down soon ok then why not wait for it  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ @icyphoenix what to do :D:D

I'm really angry, why the intruders  always come. If not like why they should bother joining in this thread ..

And he/she not boice fans or Jiwon fans ..he/she or whatever just huuh ...:angry::angry: ...

MINWON THE REAL COUPLE ..AND FOR THE REAL ..FOREVER AND EVER 

2 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

I'm really angry, why the intruders  always come. If not like why they should bother joining in this thread ..

And he/she not boice fans or Jiwon fans ..he/she or whatever just huuh ...:angry::angry: ...

MINWON THE REAL COUPLE ..AND FOR THE REAL ..FOREVER AND EVER 

Whether they are real or not time will tell but seriously why coming here n posting  the same richard simmons every time.Lets leave her as more we talk about more she/he will come here :rolleyes::D

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Whether they are real or not time will tell but seriously why coming here n posting  the same richard simmons every time.Lets leave her as more we talk about more she/he will come here :rolleyes::D

Yes...sorry hahahahaha ...just angry ...huuh ..but wkwkwkwkwk ...

@17ncbm I m trying my level best to report the person. I will contact the moderators of the shippers paradise also to do the necessary!! 

I don't understand y ppl bother coming here soo much if this is not even real.. If they r CNBlue fans y can't they lend their support in kpop forum thread.. This comment shows clearly who they r truly.. 

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@17ncbm I m trying my level best to report the person. I will contact the moderators of the shippers paradise also to do the necessary!! 

I don't understand y ppl bother coming here soo much if this is not even real.. If they r CNBlue fans y can't they lend their support in kpop forum thread.. This comment shows clearly who they r truly.. 

Thanks dear lets wait hopefully mods will take some action soon n she/he is nobody's fan lol :D

Archived