[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

13 minutes ago, lilowon said:

Showing himself tonight would be a good sign that he's fine and okay...

that he's got nothing to worry about:wink:

Don't know if it's a new or old photo...but he's on his phone:lol:

@17ncbm none taken...we will try to be more careful:D

MinWon Fighting!!!:heart:

awwww ....wew .. who owns this account .. wow she mention Hajiwon .. @lilowon

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did our Ship run out of fuel??...Or are we waiting for Minhyukie to come out and play hahahaha...

Well JW is sleeping and thinking about this gorgeous hunk of a Man...Sweet dreams JW:sleeping:

Ctto

The food truck for MinWon, that was sent by Yoona...MH took a photo of it 3X...and he had a big smile posing in front of it. I'm curious as to why Yoona put her photo on the truck...was it her way of taking up that space, so that MinWon could be together on the other side..hmmm do you think Yoona knew about them hahahaha...sorry if I'm wrong...just trying to add fuel to our Ship:tongue:

Minhyukie when are you coming out to play??:ph34r:

Hope ji won is able to cope up with the difficulties in that space environment :Dbut i know she will do her best fighting!♥

Today news pics are released by fnc (probably taken before yh enlist.) I am loving the whole look n as always minhyuk - handsome ♥

1Yghln2.png

Rn8tFnd.png

4b0QPSK.png

Hi chingus, :)

I’m still here reading about MinWon once in a while and enjoying the special june birthday celebration, the news and wonderful pictures you post :heart:

At the moment I’m not so enthusiastic about shipping and keeping it low-key but I’m hanging on waiting for our couple to go public. I really want to celebrate with you all in this thread. That would be the icing on the cake! :D

Archived