[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JIWON outfit goes to america simple and chic and super fresh ..

√prada backpack = USD 1.350 

√sunglasses from gentle monster = USD 232

√hoodie from vetements brand = USD 763 

Shoes and shirt = private collection hahahaha ...and her stylist i think Mr Kang ...not only stylist boo hahaha Minhyuk = fashion stylist for Jiwon ..wkwkwk ..sorry for my delulu 

Good Night and it's time midnight in my country hehehe 

@tiwul97 you're still up?? hahaha...

yes, MH is her stylist, we see by how she has been dressing lately:huh:...but I think that'll all change when they get married, she can go back to showing a little bit of skin:rolleyes:...good night:)

Just curious as to why JW looked back at her van @0:28...was SaemBODY in there?? hahahaha...ofc it's only her chauffeur:wink:

Aww ...can not sleep @lilowon ..my job make me a bit crazy ...hehehe ...

see drama couple and many shipper have the same thoughts likes us ...her fashion ..her etc ..has changed ...totally has changed a lot ....and bye bye short skirt ..short pant and conservative outfit ..ah my delulu 

MINWON FIGHTING ❤

52 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Aww ...can not sleep @lilowon ..my job make me a bit crazy ...hehehe ...

see drama couple and many shipper have the same thoughts likes us ...her fashion ..her etc ..has changed ...totally has changed a lot ....and bye bye short skirt ..short pant and conservative outfit ..ah my delulu 

Oh my, u need to rest...don't want u to get sick...u might miss out on the Big Announcement:wink:

Yes, she has totally have gone very conservative...her body is for his eyes only...that's y MH is her stylist hahaha...

JW should have landed...just waiting for MH to update:tongue:

Minhyuk today visited nflying member studio n appeared on his v live wearing nerdy :D soooo cute looking fluffy n love how he is supporting his donsaengs  ♥he is at fnc may be prep something for fans 

Cr Uploader 

His boice cafe date is out -24th june (just like jong on the weekend before his bday)

Finally ji won is on her mars mission she is looking so happy n.excited all the best to her♥ Come back safe!

Cr Uploader

ahhhhh ..my delulu ....sorry ..wkwkwkwkwkwk ..nice song and i like ....:wub:

"HOW R U TODAY ....How are you doing? ...HOW R U TODAY ...Seems like I’m the only one like this ...Don’t tell me to forget..Don’t tell me to erase....My heart won’t listen to me....It’s meaningless....Whatever I do, it’s no fun ....In my days without you, I can’t sleep...It gets worse as the days go by....Memories of you grow thicker.....My heart won’t listen to me    ... Oh baby How are you...Oh baby How are you "

MH misses HJW
But he's hug the wrong person.
Therefore he drives cat and people around him crazy.

And HJW wears sweaters at the beginning of the summer like MH.
Interesting.

Yes, it rains in the summer in South Korea.
But America is not.
So I mean that's why it's interesting that HJW dresses like this.

MinWon is a really unique couple. :lol:

Archived