[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

I'm happy too with the ending although we didn't see any children around them.

Happy to see their reaction when they announced YE's pregnancy.

Happy ending! Great to having you guys here:)

Absolutely! Coming here are trading theories, venting, and discussing it made it much more enjoyable. Can't wait for the subs.

17 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

I'm happy too with the ending although we didn't see any children around them.

Happy to see their reaction when they announced YE's pregnancy.

Happy ending! Great to having you guys here:)

Always fun watching shows with alot of people! :heart:

I watched raw I was happy with ending too but I hope you guys will comment tomorrow about ending with subs.

Anyone watching sunny again tomorrow or mysterious personal shopper?  I need another kdaily to get into so if you are DM me to let me know if you like it and if you recommend to watch.  Thanks in advance!

I loved the last episode too.   I wished that the writer had written a more emotionally charged reaction from HJ of YE’s baby news.  It was understated.  A little more joyful exuberance please, oh, it’s too late for that.  Rushed scenes.

It was sweet that second mother began calling IS her son-in-law when she was worried about him.  She gave them permission to marry and now BS is pregnant just back from honeymoon with morning sickness...so soon..otto...they must have been playing at the gym.

Musician guy most likely did go on the world tour as a band member and he’ll probably come back and date SR.  He was not unaffected by her and secretly thought she was cute.

Drunk mother is shaping up nicely.  

HY is in prison.

Alls well that ends well.

Thank you all for your wonderful posts that I enjoyed so very much; they helped to make the drama that much more sweet from reading your comments.

Did anyone else notice the guilt on DJ’s face after hearing about YE being pregnant? She was happy but I could see guilt on her face for looking down on YE all those years and finding out JS was the problem.

Loved the scene where the Ajumma Squad was heading out to go shopping for the grandbaby and the sour face on MS when she heard.

That poor child is going to get spoiled rotten with both grandmothers at that house. HJ and his mermaid will have their hands full.

Loved the smile on JS’s face when he walked away after giving YE’s hand to HJ. He was happy knowing YE was loved by someone after all the wrong he did.

HJ doting over the very pregnant YE at work was cute too.

I know some are disappointed at HJ’s reaction to the baby news. However, he was just happy to be with YE again and to know she was safe.

@desertflower I think HY was actually at a mental facility with total amnesia. She only remembered JS as the handsome man that said she was pretty.

Although it was rather rushed at the end, I think the writer did a good job.  I have really enjoyed sharing this drama with everyone here.  It was a good one.  Thank you all for sharing your views and making the drama so much more exciting.  Hope to see some of you on another drama soon.  :)

episode 119 is all about this writer love for crazy joe. i must have skip most of the scene. only scene i didnt skip is HJ scene with his ex pa. were he told him. to go look elsewere for his son inlaw. since he not those people who is after money.

thank for the spoiler.

wow with how much this writer love crazy joe. i would think. he would just let her off free/ send to the nut house. never thought he/she would send crazy joe to jail. that sure a surprise.

after all the thing this writer do/drag YE/HJ around till the end. he/she could not even let us see YE/HJ with a little kid playing with them.

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah it was fine but the  wedding and the baby reaction was not as good as I hope  :(

I wanted the whole family to hear it at the same time.

@dramaninja I agree the baby reaction wasn't what i expected .. But I'm pleased with the Ex MIL reaction seeing the two soon Halmon's to be going out the door. Nice slap to her face..  

Just watched the sub and I guess I like the fact that Lee Ji Sup asked for a closure for him and Ye Eun. To give her away to the man who will love and protect her. It is a real karma that he had told her that she will not be able to find another man better than he is. Well, she found a man who is younger, more handsome, more richer and have even better swimmers than he ever did.

Loved the fact another pointer to Mal Shim on her own behaviour when she learned that not only Ye Eun is pregnant but her own son is the one who is infertile. Well, any grandchildren she will have to see if Se Ran and Do Hoon makes it.

Hye Jung got a son replaced with Il Sam who she seemed to adore. Il Sam got the family he always wanted where Hwa Young failed.

Just watched the subs too. I must say it's kinda sad to look at JS now. His sincerity moved my heart. He is trying everything he can to amend all his mistakes and no longer a selfish person anymore. Proud of you dude, you can now Rip without anyone cursing you.

About HJ's expression when he found out about YE's pregnancy, it just suit him. He is a steady, mature and straight forward lover. He felt gratitude to YE because she was trying to protect "our" baby! That hug and I love you confession is sweet already.

In the end everyone is happy sisters:heart:

I just watched the subs myself...

I sobbed when YE explained herself to HJ. He was upset with her but he felt bad that she was scared. He was just happy to have her back safe and sound. I still think his reaction to her pregnancy news was appropriate. To him her being pregnant was just the cherry on top of the sundae. He always said he was only interested in her whether they have babies or not. Of course he is happy his woman his giving birth to their child but that was his secondary concern. I think he understood how YE felt when she ran away.

JS getting on his knees asking to give YE away was another tear jerker. He sincerely regretted how he treated her at the end of their marriage. Giving her away to HJ gave him closure and allowed him to die in peace knowing the woman he really did love was in the care of a man who loves and cherishes her more than he did. It was a noble gesture on HJ/YE's part to allow him to do that. Still loved the smile on his face as he walked away. I was proud of him as well. He really manned up at the end like his father told him to.

As I said before, the scene with the two grandmothers going out baby shopping was cute. They were overjoyed.

Even YR redeemed herself by asking her dad to contact Chairman Weng for HJ. It looks like she found her happiness by working her way up the ladder of her dad's company.

It is bitter sweet watching this drama end. One of things I commented to my wife on was the sound track. The music was perfect for each scene. The track that played during a tear jerker scene started my water works as soon as it started playing. The cast and crew did a magnificent job. They really drew the audience in and made you feel what the characters were feeling especially Shim I Young. What a talent! I can't say enough good things about her acting. Every inflection of her voice, facial expression and body language was spot on through out this drama. She was really living YE's life it seems.

I don't know if I am going watch "I'm a Mother Too" yet. I'm sure my wife will start watching and she will let me know if I would be interested in it or not. Of course she also knows it will be hard to top "Happy Sisters" in my book. I guess I will continue on with "A Hundred Year Inheritance."

I am now officially a kdrama addict. One thing I loved about watching this one is it is nice to know that at least Korea still has broadcasting decency standards vs. the garbage they show on American TV now days.

This thread is not officially closed until we get a @Ldy Gmerm take. IMO. :glasses:

I am gonna miss my daily dose of HJ and YE. At first I am not sure these pairing will work or not. But somehow I found myself routing for them. Glad to see in the last episode, YE basked in HJ's tender loving care and him being an attentive hubby. 

Till we meet again in another thread. B)

the last episode rush so much. i guess this is what happen. when the writer waste so many episode giving crazy joe the spotlight.

crazy joe sure got off easy. i knew this writer will not do anything hard for crazy joe. in the end all she got for all the evil thing she did is lost her momery.

i dont even know were she was. a nut house or a hospata. i dont think that a jai house .

the best part about last episode is YE/HJ finally wedd. even though this writer should have give YE at lease 2 episode to enjoy her married life. after what this writer put YE throght.

that scene of HJ ma telling cheating ex ma that her soon to be daughter inlaw. is with kid was cute. i would thought cheating ex ma would at lease show more reaction. since she blame YE for her family not getting kid. yet she dont show much reaction at all.

well at lease HJ ex did something good for HJ. by bring mr wong to him.

Archived