[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

Just watched 117 subs. Very good episode. YE's words to JS were spot on and the words the Ajumma Squad had for MS were appropriate too. YE took about 5 pounds of flesh off of JS with what she had to say. He should have gotten the message.

I still think JW will say something to HJ about YE leaving. He will tell him that HJ will have to trust her and have faith in her. She is safe and resting comfortably and will return as soon as HY is caught with very good news. On the other hand, he may tell HJ he will tell him where she is when HY gets caught or killed and HJ can go pick her up himself. Who knows?

This kiss scene was the best one so far. Not because of the kiss itself, but the conversation that took place before it. YE wanted HJ to know just where they stand before she left so there is no misunderstanding.

YR is still going to make a play for HJ but she is out of time.

SP telling SW that SR is a criminal too even though she escaped going to jail was what needed to be said.

Won't be able to watch the live feed tonight because I have an engagement. Looking forward to the start of the final battle. It probably will not finish until 119.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rolisrntex

I also think JW will say something to HJ  but he won't tell him where she is staying. JW will give him half of why she left and it's because of HY coming to try and kill her. 

YR is showing HJ who she really is and that she's never changed. It has always been about money with her and nothing else.  She  has no clue what's going on between HJ and YE. nor does she care. YR has been waiting for this chance and thinks she will be able to win him over . What she doesn't know is  YE made sure to  tell and show  HJ she loved him very much 

HJ already knows something was bothering YE. She gave him a clue when she was telling JS off and told him not to let HY show up in front of her again. What I think will happen is JW might not tell HJ where YE is and he will go around him.  Just like YE was the one who told JW where SE was she will find out where YE is and tell HJ. 

@awsparkle You are probably correct. I think JW telling HJ why she left and that she is safe and getting rest will give HJ the reassurance he needs that things are going to be ok. JW won’t spill the beans about her pregnancy and let her tell him that herself.

I was thinking about YE’s words to JS saying if he ever loved her at all and feels the least bit sorry for what he did he would keep HY away from her. We see JS shows up with the doc where HY is. I wonder if he will act on YE’s words.

Preview, Jae Woong cannot keep the secret so he informed Hyung Joo where Ye Eun is. The smile on his face while he is driving there is probably because he learned of the good news.

As for Ji Sup going with Dr Ma to find Hwa Young. It is because he wants his money back. I doubt Ji Sup is so noble. Ye Eun is not coming back even he regains his fortune.

1 minute ago, Jackie1048 said:

Preview, Jae Woong cannot keep the secret so he informed Hyung Joo where Ye Eun is.

As for Ji Sup going with Dr Ma to find Hwa Young. It is because he wants his money back. Ye Eun is not coming back even he regains his fortune.

So he tells HJ in 119?

In the preview for 119 JW gives HJ a piece of paper with the info of where YE is I believe and tells him why she left or to just go to her.  HJ is seen to be in his car going to find her and then we see him pull up at the house that YE is at and he is smiling. Not sure if he knows she is pregnant too or is just happy to have found her. 

During episode 118 JW was uncomfortable when DJ came to him and SE wondering about why YE has left and wanting to know perhaps if SE had heard from her. I would have to look at the scene again but I felt like she even wondered if YE went to JS who is ill. (HECK NO SHE DID NOT!!!!!!) JW tried (from my perception of the scene) to make light or reassure her that YE is ok but DJ sort of snapped at him for trying to make light of it and placate her. He apologized and DJ did as well but you can tell she was worried. Honestly DJ irritates me. YE is a grown woman and didn't DJ tell her to back away from HJ for a bit? Only now that YE has disappeared she is worried and upset because HJ is worried and upset!!! Does this make sense? YE gave her what she requested but she is not happy. I guess she just wanted YE to back away from HJ for a bit but stay around so she could harass her.

JW goes to meet DH at his place and then HJ comes after once again rejecting YR (this girl needs to get a life) and he tells DH that YE has left and you can see JW very uncomfy with the convo and he hurries to make excuse and leaves but not before saying something to HJ to try to reassure or give him a hint (I can't tell which).  JW is wearing the same suit in the preview when he tells HJ about YE that we see in the scene between DH, HJ and JW so its not too long before JW either caves and goes back to give HJ the information, goes to see HJ or calls HJ to see him. (I would need to see the preview again to see where HJ and JW were when JW gave him the info on YE. 

JW really can't hold water..This is good for us . but bad for him as he can't seem to lie and keep a secret to save his life..poor baby.. His new nickname is sifter..   YE should have told HJ the whole truth in the beginning and not run off (still very upset with her over this, I do not condone running away without telling the man you love he is going to be a father.) What happens if something happened to YE or the baby how would she deal with the guilt towards HJ? YE may think she is sparing him but really she is depriving him of those first special moments when he learns he is having a baby with the woman he loves. She is also depriving herself of having the man she loves show her his response right after her doctors visit to the news he is going to be a dad. Now when he finds out he may be a bit angry as he should be even if he understands why she did it. ,

Of course I could be wrong  with how the scene with DJ , SE and JW went down.. 

YR got her feelings hurt again when HJ  rejected her and walked away. Her final blow will be when HJ and YE come back and announce they are having a baby. She did say she would leave when she had no other choice well it's coming.  YR never had a choice in he first place but she had to learn it the hard way. 

@Ldy Gmerm

My guess is JW couldn't hold out because he knows what it feels like when SE went missing. I think JW shows up at HJ's office and gives him the information where YE is. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JW really can't hold water..  but bad for him as he can't seem to lie and keep a secret to save his life..poor baby.. His new nickname is sifter..  This is good for us since YE should have told HJ the whole truth in the beginning and not run off (still very upset with her over this, I do not condone running away without telling the man you love he is going to be a father.) What happens if something happened to YE or the baby how would she deal with the guilt towards HJ? YE may think she is sparing him but really she is depriving him of those first special moments when he learns he is having a baby with the woman he loves. She is also depriving herself of having the man she loves show her his response right after her doctors visit to the news he is going to be a dad. Now when he finds out he may be a bit angry as he should be even if he understands why she did it. ,

@Ldy Gmerm  I hope there won't be any misunderstanding, Being that Hy is hiding in the country also and Ye just so happen to be in the country.. Now Doc is leading Js, there. I think YE and her dumb saving everybody move will cause harm to her baby.. For some reason I think something bad is going to happen and if she looses the baby and Hj gets mad with her she has no one to blame but herself because in the end she still wasn't protecting anyone not even herself..

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

My guess is JW couldn't hold out because he knows what it feels like when SE went missing. I think JW shows up at HJ's office and gives him the information where YE is

@awsparkle  Let's hope YR don't overhear this conversation  or be listening at the door and something happen to HJ because she's trying to stop him from going to get her..

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

SP telling SW that SR is a criminal too even though she escaped going to jail was what needed to be said.

i actually clapped, i really like his character he has been just from the beginning to the end.  Now him leaving his wife... im not touching that part

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

Her final blow will be when HJ and YE come back and announce they are having a baby. She did say she would leave when she had no other choice well it's coming.

from your post to writernim's page...I hope they show her dejection too, I need a good laugh

i cant wait for ep 118-119 for the showdown in the countryside.  Of course the OTP had to join the party between HY MDS and Nursey, it really wouldnt be a party without them.  In my eyes it looks like YE is practically HY neighbour! I could be wrong.  I hope Im wrong but I dont think Im wrong.  

Biggest question in my mind is...the reason that JS is there.  Could it be that he will sacrifice himself for YE?

My wife says the reason JW spilled the beans is because he heard HY got caught so he told HJ he could go get YE. IS and the private detective called the cops when they found out where HY was.

JW's conversation with DH was because he felt bad about keeping the secret YE asked him to when he knew everyone was upset and worried. JW told HJ he was sure YE would contact him soon.

This episode is to show the different between HJ and JS. Both were tempted with more money but unlike JS

HJ rejected it without hesitation. He remains faithful to his mermaid. 

I guess YE just wanna some peace time with her baby without having to look behind her shoulder all time for surprise attack by the lunatic. Even if she moves to HJ's house anything can trigger the lunatic to hurt those close to YE. If it is not HJ she might hurt SM or YE's mom. Anything is possible with the lunatic.

Then there is JS and his 2 moms,these selfish people they will not stop from asking her to be with him. They never consider her feelings at all.

Archived