[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

6 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

I guess YE just wanna some peace time with her baby without having to look behind her shoulder all time for surprise attack by the lunatic.

This is the exact reason. The stress and strain along with the psycho showing up to her house to kill her was really wearing her down. She knew it was not good for the baby. Her mother instinct kicked in. She knew if she told HJ he would try and stop her or come and look for her and drag her back home. She needed to decompress and relax a little bit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that cheating ex is showing no shame begging YE to come back. i glad HJ told him off. by saying his boat with YE is long gone.

YE sure put cheating ex in his place by bring back the pain he cost her.

i also glad to see YE/HJ both ma mad at cheating ex ma for begging YE come back.

this writer really hate YE/HJ char. he/she been draging this YE/HJ not being able to married for so long.

good to see YE EX pa inlaw told his wife that spoiler brat is even worst then crazy joe ex. that sure put his wife in her place.

seem like all the couple will married before YE/HJ get to. even YE other ex sis inlaw already get the approved to get married.

all that left is spoiler brat/HJ bf.

good to see HJ not like that cheating ex who let greed get the better of him.

there only three episode left so i guess it will be the last episode that YE/HJ get married.

5 hours ago, jessboii25 said:

Seriously, HJ's glare is so scary! The way he glared at Yura and also SR (when she started working with tmo brought double with Hy) gives me a chill!!!! 

Scary but handsome. Deng!!

I don’t think YR has seen that side of him before. I’m pretty sure YE will never see it. The closest she came to it was when she jumped to conclusions on the date drug incident. He was angry with her but she didn’t get that glare. She’ll never get that glare from him because even when he gets angry at her he is never mean and cold towards her and never will be. 

Loved HJ telling YR that even if YE betrays him he would never take YR back. He said he would stay with YE. Of course, he also knows his little mermaid would never betray him. YR is getting to see what true love and commttment is by observing our OTP. 

He knows YE had a reason for leaving and it didn’t have anything to do with their relationship. Like I said, when YE kissed him and told him she really loved him, she was letting him know her decision was not about their relationship.

So we closed the drunk mom and JH loop in 118. The next episode will be about finishing the Du Soo and HY show down and one of them going to jail. (probably HY) I bet HY’s frequent trips to the mountain are about where she hid the money. Also, it will be about HJ finding YE and her explaining to him why she left and that he is going to be a father. They will get word somehow that HY has been caught and go back home together to tell the Ajumma Squad the good news.

The wedding will probably be towards the beginning of 120 and if SBS stays true to form on these morning dramas the last 20 minutes will be a 2 year time jump with probably YE visiting HY in prison and giving her a piece of her mind.

Maybe living in England had made Yu Ra not understanding simple Korean. How many times Hyung Joo needs to repeat himself to her that he is not interested. 

Not sure whether Hwa Young is burying her money in the mountain but definitely she is digging a grave for Dr Ma.

3 hours ago, jessboii25 said:

Seriously, HJ's glare is so scary! The way he glared at Yura and also SR (when she started working with tmo brought double with Hy) gives me a chill!!!! 

Scary but handsome. Deng!!

@jessboii25  I'm waiting for Yr to get the big slap in her face after telling HJ that if  Ye loved him she wouldn't have left..  Let's see what she has to say when she learns YE left to protect her child and the man she loves..

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

The wedding will probably be towards the beginning of 120 and if SBS stays true to form on these morning dramas the last 20 minutes will be a 2 year time jump with probably YE visiting HY in prison and giving her a piece of her mind.

You got this right

My guess is that Hwa Young will stay by Lee Ji Sup's side while she waits for her sentence and him his death.

Jae Woong just told Hyung Joo where Ye Eun is but did not reveal any more information as he is to asked Ye Eun himself.

Hyung Joo rejected both father and daughter's offer. They just degraded the meaning of love with money.

Ok while they were busy fighting YR was planning!She may only have the one episode left but she still have time to convince HJ the person that went looking for his pregnant fiance risking life and death to find her because he loves her!

Woooooooo she has a chance I am sure this time :crazy:

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Maybe I didn’t. Maybe no time jump tomorrow. HJ doesn’t find YE until the very end. There is a wedding tomorrow. Lots of filler scenes today and the battle lasted pretty long.

OMG WTH IS THIS.  The last two episodes and the writer F it up EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE ..  THIS EPISODE FILLED WITH PREGNANT RAP MAMA. DRUNKEN MAMA  AND THE BATTLE OF THE IDIOTS.. ONLY PART I REALLY LIKED WAS HJ SHOWING YR DAD THE DOOR AND HIM TELLING HER EXACTLY WHAT LOVE IS ..

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

OMG WTH IS THIS.  The last two episodes and the writer F it up EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE ..  THIS EPISODE FILLED WITH PREGNANT RAP MAMA. DRUNKEN MAMA  AND THE BATTLE OF THE IDIOTS.. ONLY PART I REALLY LIKED WAS HJ SHOWING YR DAD THE DOOR AND HIM TELLING HER EXACTLY WHAT LOVE IS ..

I know right? I was disappointed in today’s episode. I was hoping to get a time jump at the end. It looks like it may end with them saying I Do.

I must say I did like the rap song though.

Just now, rolisrntex said:

I know right? I was disappointed in today’s episode. I was hoping to get a time jump at the end. It looks like it may end with them saying I Do.

For some reason 120 episode drams love wasting the last episodes on useless side characters.

I cant wait for subs...some of you are disappointed but Im excited.  Like what in the world did HY say to MDS that made him look scared for about a minute? what did YR say to HJ and what did YR's father say to HJ?  What did JS say to HJ?  Argh im so curious! 

Also i think its hilarious that both JS and IS think that they are 007 or something.  The nurse in my opinion is a punk and so the the detective guy...you call IS but not the police?

oh i forgot thr best parts the rap song and the middle was a phrase that said in english of course that happy sisters dont cry...even my heart smile at that phrase,

HJ threw YE an event in the countryside...what a man

Ahh I feel full

It seemed like HY was the star of the show once again and HJ and YE’s story is just a side story.  What are you writers doing???  This is too late in the show to dilute the message of JH and YE’s loving relationship, isn’t it.

The pace and content has suffered from about 10 to 15 episodes ago.

The viewers wanted the big reveal and didn’t want HJ to suffer to hear the news, right.  But the paper airplanes he flew in through the window were sweet.  But why didn’t YE look happy to see him and run up and give him a hug.  Writers!!!   Why the cold expression!  Please, this is the man she loves...she’d hug him knowing he has suffered from her absence.

Is this any way to find out you’re going to be a father.  Tomorrow’s episode better give us all the feels we’ve been waiting for.

HJ shut YR and her father down in 2 seconds flat....again!

Did Dr. Ma die?  Was it poison in the shot given by the nurse?  His mouth foamed so It looked like he did die.

56 minutes ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

I cant wait for subs...some of you are disappointed but Im excited.  Like what in the world did HY say to MDS that made him look scared for about a minute? what did YR say to HJ and what did YR's father say to HJ?  What did JS say to HJ?  Argh im so curious! 

Also i think its hilarious that both JS and IS think that they are 007 or something.  The nurse in my opinion is a punk and so the the detective guy...you call IS but not the police?

HY told MDS that she took a hit out on his wife so his son would be an orphan. HY asked him why he ruined her life, he said because she had no parents for him to deal with.

MDS is dead.

I agree with you all. This drama emphasis more on side characters than the main characters. 

Tomorrow is the final episode and I must say that I'm not really satisfied with HJ and YE's love relationship. Because IT IS TOO LITTLE of their romance!!

Anyhow I'm glad that they are getting married by tomorrow. Oh, finally!!!

I can't wait to see everyone faces once they heard YE' pregnancy! I would say that's the ultimate smack down for those who mistreating YE

50 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

HY told MDS that she took a hit out on his wife so his son would be an orphan. HY asked him why he ruined her life, he because she had no parents for him to deal with.

MDS is dead.

Gosh!!! MDS is an richards simmons

Archived