[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

22 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

I saw some of the BTS and can tell that KAJ is friendly with her co-stars and probably treated YMK and KNG the same. However, Ep 8 BTS filming in Joseon where KNG started teasing her for looking at the Jap soldier and getting abit jealous got me a bit suspicious. KNG was holding her hands tightly when she was feeding him and she pulled it away hard. It seems that KNG is the one crushing on her first. Then the next BTS after the kiss got him so awkward and shy and she started warming up even more by teasing him.

Yes, KNG a bit jealous during the BTS and keep on asking the children to call her "Omma".:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Can I ask you guys? What did they eat actually? How come they grow up so beautifully? And why they didn't allow me to move on from the drama. God whyyy!?

I wanted to see them again in same project. They make a perfect couple :bawling:

To be honest, I think KAJ is so beautiful not merely through good genetics and food. She should have some work done but personally I don’t hold it against her as I can guess the pressures of being an actress in an industry where everyone is beautiful, whether natural or not. She looks really lovely in the drama and she was partly the reason why I continued to watch it.

Since we are on the topic of looks, I just want to add that KNG’s look really grew on me. I didn’t find him handsome at all when I started LUTYN and was more watching for KAJ, and just when I started to like his looks, they shaved off his mustache! And I really missed it as I felt he looked so scrawny and bare without it. So I went to google his pictures from other works. Must say that although he is not of the traditional leading man look, he had a unique look which attracts people’s attention. I put it down to his 眼神 or look in his eyes - it draws you in and you can’t look away. KNG does the smolder so well! 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

can you give me the link of that BTS? i think i need to watch it lol :D 

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ub3pmDB30g

See the comments made: He got jealous by her looking at the Jap soldier actor (0:49, 0:58, 1:21). And keep asking the girl to call her "Omma". She was taken aback when he held her hand (2:28, eating goguma-sweet potato).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

To be honest, I think KAJ is so beautiful not merely through good genetics and food. She should have some work done but personally I don’t hold it against her as I can guess the pressures of being an actress in an industry where everyone is beautiful, whether natural or not. She looks really lovely in the drama and she was partly the reason why I continued to watch it.

Since we are on the topic of looks, I just want to add that KNG’s look really grew on me. I didn’t find him handsome at all when I started LUTYN and was more watching for KAJ, and just when I started to like his looks, they shaved off his mustache! And I really missed it as I felt he looked so scrawny and bare without it. So I went to google his pictures from other works. Must say that although he is not of the traditional leading man look, he had a unique look which attracts people’s attention. I put it down to his 眼神 or look in his eyes - it draws you in and you can’t look away. KNG does the smolder so well! 

I see, the pressure in the industry is so high. She might have some work done with her lower jaw, but I don't really care. Lol. She's pretty for me. I guess KAJ is also kinda underrated actress in Korea right? Ugh~ such a waste of talent.

You're right, he's not the typical leading man. Because it's so hard for me to find him handsome at the first place, just like what I feel to first time Ryu Junyeol come to my sight. I get attracted to them not because of the looks, it would be more to their personality as I getting to know more about them, I guess. Started to perfect-ing the character they played well, into the off screen. Lol. To be very honest, I always fell to these kind of actor. They're not handsome of typical which women can falling to them easily, moreover because of their treat. It's so rare for me to falling to lead man, I think I'm crazy because I don't easily falling to the handsome one, you know what kind of "handsome" I mean. Hahahahaa. Both KNG and RJY have this kind of things that makes me get attracted to them more. Idk what it is :lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mantleprey said:

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ub3pmDB30g

See the comments made: He got jealous by her looking at the Jap soldier actor (0:49, 0:58, 1:21). And keep asking the girl to call her "Omma". She was taken aback when he held her hand (2:28, eating goguma-sweet potato).

I kept on watching this BTS before, though I couldn't really understand what they're saying, I was inclined to suspect when KNG teasing KAJ by asking the child to call her omma. He kept on saying that word "omma."

Never really understood at first that KNG is kinda jealous at the Jap soldier. Knowing that, it made me giggle and grin from ear to ear.

Anyway, finally, this thread is made. Thank you so much for this one. I'll surely lurk in this thread every now and then.

I'm praying we could at least see them together in an interview or during award ceremonies.

• Like 12

Wah... finally its here for REAL.. our GUM HOUSE.. :D thank you dear @vangsweetie637 for making this.. and no wonder d pages running so fast eventho its just started here.. lol.

Actually i always have back luck at shipping.. and i promise to not join shippers paradise again.. but here i am guys.. join u all here make me happy.. and i cant hold myself to always lurking here.. but i think i just wanna protect my heart as i dont wanna overly hype with this couple, bcoz if d ship sink, then i would ruined badly.. lol. So i hope we can enjoy spazzing here just for fun.. :D

I just finished read all 5 pages here.. and all u guys make me smile alone like crazy here.. yes... kng n kaj have those husband n wife vibe, also mommy n daddy.. they look soooo good together esp with kids.. i dont know if kng start to think about mariage yet, but i ever saw a clip about kaj, that her parents didnt ever push her to get married.. its like her parents just let it be her decision.. dont know if she ever think about it yet.. as considering their age, i think this time is d best for starting a serious relationship.. yeah, d guy should take d first step right? I hope he will make it tho.. :D

Previously i asked this in LUTYN thread.. how they called each other names.. and thank u for give this clip.. at first kaj called him kim nam gil shi.. but after that she called him "oppa".. LOL. Its a good start consider they r close now.. she also said that she felt comfortable acting with him.. 

btw i wanna hear kng called her "joong-ah" :D do u have any clips of it?? If u have it share it here please.... :D

Yes start it with shy being around each other but now turns out to be "sticky" like a real gum.. hahaha.. i remember i smile a lot when watching earlier bts when kng tease her a lot.. i think she cant concentrate and laugh hard in many scene.. at first kaj likes to grab kng's neck shirt, always touching him after NG, and always smiling in bts.. then coming eps 11 bts when kng tease her by always starring at her, and i think she knew it.. thats why she shy n laugh..

about kng tease her by called her as omma to both kids, i found its really sweet.. indeed kaj is fit to be a mother now consider her age.. both loves kids too and can get along with them so well.. just look at this bts pic make me wondering why they cuddling together like that? I think both have a cute chit chat with d kids too..

And this family potrait scene.. i dont think pdnim asked them to holding hands like that.. it can be simple yk holding hi's arm as usual.. but why they doing that? Its like their hands moving naturally and find each other.. lols.. i gotta a felling they enjoy it so much..

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

I agree with everything you said. I decided to watch LUTYN after seeing how effortlessly sexy and beautiful KAJ looked in the teaser where she was changing out of her doctor's coat into that club outfit. I had just finished watching Punch this year and was curious about KAJ's new project since I had become a casual fan of hers after seeing her in that drama, My PS Partner and 200 Pound Beauty. That and the fact that I could sense she and KNG would have good chemistry from the teasers alone. But honestly before this drama KNG was never in my radar and I actually didn't find him good looking enough. I knew who he was and I knew he's known to be a good actor so I figured it wouldn't hurt to watch and find out if it's true. Boy am I glad I did because this opportunity has made me realize how great of an actor he really is. And he may not be conventionally handsome but he carries himself with such confidence and charisma that makes him much more attractive than those typical flower boys.

• Like 17

Hi everyone! 

It's been along times i'm not join shipper forum~ thks for create this thread "GUM COUPLE":D I love all the comment here. Keep it ALIVE!!! :D

Because I love this couple alot, make me want to drop a comment  here and how i LOVE them! Kim Nam Gil :heart: Kim Ah Joong.

I'm not good for any analysis or good writer..LOL  :tongue:. Anyway ..Hwaiting! Gum House!!  <back to silent mode, ahaks!>

"You're my Happily Ever After":wub:

Kim_Nam_Gil_9.jpg

~Ducan

p/s : I just wondering ....why don't they make PhotoBook with 300pages?? ( or maybe otw??) , i watched there's many sweet picture for our Gum Couple from  LUTYN, and maybe they have tons unseen moment?!!  If there is , i love tu buy it!:D

• Like 13

Some cute moments from prescon..

I watch full clip on youtube eventho i dont understand what they talking about.. just some part of it i guess..

In this clip kng was grab kaj name tag.. he catch it so it wont fall from d table..

Its bcoz at first prescon opening, kaj name tag fell down from d table, and pdnim pick it up again.. how nice our mr pdnim.. i love u too pdnim.. :D

Maybe thats why after that kng "pay attention" to that name tag.. he wont let anyone pick it up again except himself.. (screaming silently.. she is my yeoja.. lol)

Like at vlive, mc is also so funny at prescon.. she likes to tease them.. maybe bcoz she knew kaj is so hot for kng to handle.. lols.

And ymk (jae ha) already call kaj as noona.. he even said that kaj has strong charisma as a doctor and so believable in operating scene (i totally agree with u jae ha ya.. lol) i guess he already had a crush on her from d start.. i mean a LOT crush.. :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, josung said:

The BTS. At first, I was a bit sceptical of shipping them because of the earlier BTS. Their BTS were friendly but you could still sense some space between them unlike their own BTS with other past co-stars. But the later BTS of our GUM couple is a whole new thing together. In the latest BTS video (namsam date), I noticed that there is not one scene that KNG is looking at KAJ despite having scenes with her. Except for one brief moment after the hug & hold hands scene. I feel that he is controlling himself not to look at her or talk to her directly. Perhaps it is fear of teasing from co-stars; I take it as plain shyness. This is so different from the earlier BTS where they were goofing around and where there was a causal vibe then. Now, there is a heightened sense of “presence” (you know when you feel/ notice that something or someone is there although you pretend or deliberately not show it - for whatever reason it may be) – super Qim (complex) I know, but I hope you get what I mean.

I would believe that he is “crushing” on her. I read that when someone crushes on you, their behaviour towards you changes. Different people have different ways of showing but there is some sort of change in dynamics. I see the change here and it is simply glorious.

Sorry for cutting your post, chingu.

Now that you mentioned it, I went to rewatch the BTS for Namsan Tower date and you are right, KNG was avoiding eye contacts all the way. Idk about others but when I was crushing on someone, I also avoided eye contacts. And judging from BTS of episode 13, there is no way KNG could win against KAJ if they are to participate in starring contest. She evidently could looked him in the eyes but he could not dare to meet her gaze.

The second thing I noticed is the eyes of KAJ when she put on the hairpin on KNG (She looked a lot like Kim Tae Hee here). That look in her eyes are just priceless - idk but maybe she was so much in character but that were the gaze of a woman in love. And when KNG finally said out the word "I love you" playfully, she buried her face on his chest and the gesture after that was pure affectionate.

Also, noticed how KNG very wary of camera and people looking at them. He kept saying "people are looking at us". It's not unusual people flocking around to see them shooting scenes in dramas, I am sure that happened all the time so it's weird that he became so cautious when in fact, he and KAJ were there only playing/acting lovebirds, not for real.

Again, I don't understand why KNG could be so off-guard to keep her warm by hugging her while waiting for next tapping. And KAJ seemed not budged as if that gesture of KNG was too common for her.

One way or another, I believe something happened off camera. They weirdly gave me "married couple" vibe.

Anyway, KNG is a Pieces while KAJ is a Libra. Exactly like my mom and dad. Well, my parents married only one month after they met and the marriage lasted until now though they bickered a lot. LOL

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

oh yeah forgot to mention: my dad watches LUTYN too n he asked, "r they dating irl?" :wink:

Abeoji, you have a sharp eyes. I love you~ please bless them :D

@lyserose maybe this is the main reason that we don't have any starring contest by end of the drama. KNG doing a lot of NG. Lmao. Thanks KNG, because of you can't staring at KAJ, we have a satisfying ending :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

38 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

oh yeah forgot to mention: my dad watches LUTYN too n he asked, "r they dating irl?" :wink:

The dating scene and all the skinship scenes are too real for drama. I mean, do you really need to have such deep kiss at EP 12 although we don't mind and it drives us crazy? Or such tight hugs in Ep 15 (back hugs and lift hugs)? My heart cannot take it ya? And we really don't mind but I feel it's too much for a drama if they are just being professional. So I conclude that they have intense attraction for each other. 

Ship please sail!! Hehe

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

D4FEE7AB-6F09-46AE-8FB9-619BDC962AE0_zpsWe still have hope for english sub.....

@3z3zm3lp how do i extend my pressure *cough* ahem, interest? did you send the message through instagram?

5 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

Woaahhh hellow guys....finally a gum house,..we count the kisses they shared, but did anyone count how many hugs they have?so many huugggsss.....

helloooooo.. and not to mention hand holds!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3