[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

4 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Well said! This one "It shows how much respect NQ has for Sang Sang. His view on the fact she isn’t old enough or might not be ready for this type of relationship yet"

@Snow Guardian Jian Da Jia is the owner of the brothel where NQ n SS usually go there and make friends with the girls, and she is best friend with Ke Hao Ran.

Its true. SS is too young and I love how NQ respects and protects her in this matter.

Now I remember. They called her Madam Jian:D

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I actually was more touched by the kiss in the cheek then on the lips. It shows how much respect NQ has for Sang Sang. His view on the fact she isn’t old enough or might not be ready for this type of relationship yet. 

Thank you for saying this... I have the same feeling. 

I actually like how after the cheek kiss the camera pans out and show us how peaceful and happy they look. 

Their bond is what makes everything special for me..... 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I actually like how after the cheek kiss the camera pans out and show us how peaceful and happy they look. 

I love that scene too @lynne22.  THere is another scene that is perfect and so touching. I will go make a GIF OF THAT SCENE TOOO.   wAIT FOR IT 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah ahh yes! That was a heartwarming scene indeed.

Someone translated their words during that scene 

Spoiler

Ning Que: "Sang Sang you must never forget how extremely difficult it was for us to live and survive in this world. So I can't let you die" [He's afraid of her getting injured]

Sang Sang: "As long as shaoye is okay, Sang Sang will be okay"

Ah their bond is just so heart warming... :tears: 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@UnniSarah ahh yes! That was a heartwarming scene indeed.

Someone translated their words during that scene 

Reveal hidden contents

Ning Que: "Sang Sang you must never forget how extremely difficult it was for us to live and survive in this world. So I can't let you die" [He's afraid of her getting injured]

Sang Sang: "As long as shaoye is okay, Sang Sang will be okay"

Ah their bond is just so heart warming... :tears: 

@lynne22   IT is very heart warming. A scene like that just makes me Blush :wub::wub:

This is me watching that scene including your translation @lynne22

giphy.gif

My beating heart putong putong.??? CMIIW   :wub::wub::heart::heart:

• LOL 5

I think in ep 53-54

Spoiler

The story tell much about NQ preparation to challenge XH, from the equipments, talisman array, and the battle permission from the emperor, right?

But i wonder why NQ want to resign from Academy because of YHY come to ChangAn? If the reason because he thought that FuZi wont give him battle permission with XH, it quite reasonable. But FuZi handled it easily LOL, that made NQ dumbfounded, especially when Elder brother said that TXT's wolf can be 13th Wolf if NQ resign as Mr. Thirteen, they are so cute :joy:

• LOL 3

BTS of NQ challenge Fu Zi to get involved with Xi Ling, otherwise NQ will resign from Academy. Elder Brother n 2nd brother so funny :joy: their feet were numb

https://fx.weico.net/share/50327621.html?weibo_id=4321870154786965

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

shy leafin love leaf

My heart also went putong putong @UnniSarah & @epinklyn   when I saw the video hahhaa..... CFY's grin is contagious.... 

The actual scene was very cute too! :wub:

YES YES YES!!! CFY's grin is so :love: we can see his shy shy expression :joy:

• LOL 3

@epinklyn I do see your heart also going pu tong pu tong. ... :wub::wub:  WHat has NQ/Arthur Chen done to us....:wub::wub:   @lynne22 Here are some more to make your heart pu tong putong... 

Only open tags if OKAY with Spoilerss !!!!

First Ning Que's pain is so raw here :bawling:   

Spoiler

giphy.gif

NingSang Special moments  

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Claiming his woman and telling her to respect his woman 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes @UnniSarah i am poisoned with Arthur Chen :joy:

Yes yes on ep 55-56, we can see various feeling and expression right from the ep start, excited when his 'toys' succeed, serious when he with 7th sister trying the array, painful anger and sad when he told his story to Eldest brother, and last he is happy with SS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ahhhhh @UnniSarah 

Seriously my heart melt..... 

Look at her little smile. :wub:.... I know NQ was unaware that SS is curios of who is this pretty lady and I'm guessing a bit insecure from how she gazes at YHY, but him stating Sang sang as the lady of the house means a lot to her..... its that quiet assurance.... she's important to NQ.

And for NQ its the truth... 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lynne22  This SCENE IS AFTER THE BOAT RIDE..... :heart::heart::heart:   isn't this so cute :wub::wub: his voice is so SEXY!!!!   Sang Sang is so precious to him.   

Thanks to you both for the beautiful GIFs

Thank you for the translation @lynne22 

These make my heart flutter :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thartie said:

@stucked where are you? Hahaha. I miss you! As I was on the verge of finishing the novel, I have encountered some scene that blown my mind away! But, I couldn't help but repeatedly reading them as I kept on going back to that chapters hence I couldn't reach the end point! Lol. You know what I mean! Hahahaha Please come back to this forum! Hahahhaha

EsxEk_FQhsHhp21Uam3Jx9oUJUWZZaOzfVvm0VlI

Yo @thartie *smirk* Why do I get this feeling that the chapters you’ve been “repeating” are the explicitly thirsty ones? Blew your mind away huh? Pffft! Duuuude you have got to share! I need those chapter numbers, STAT! Sharing is caring y’know. ;) :D Hohohoho!

Happy Holidays guys! :D  I am still buried in the previous pages! Hah! It is hard catching up here especially since this is the final week. Just wanna let you guys know that I really really appeeciate the posts (especially the spoilers, love yah @angelangie and @lynne22 hehe) Looking forward to more opinions, discussions in the coming days! Woot! :) 

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, n3bula said:

YHY is smart to know her place. She saved herself the heartbreak. Still hoping the screenwriter won't go crazy like she did with MSS and make YHY share unnecessary moments with NQ. 

Exactly. She's smart for doing that. I have a feeling that she's gonna get some cheesy scene with him too. But, I like her so I think it will be alright. She's not your girly girl type. And besides, AS like her more than MSS. Whoever SS like, I like. And yeah, I am living in the novel world! Lol

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Yo @thartie *smirk* Why do I get this feeling that the chapters you’ve been “repeating” are the explicitly thirsty ones? Blew your mind away huh? Pffft! Duuuude you have got to share! I need those chapter numbers, STAT! Sharing is caring y’know. ;) :D Hohohoho!

Happy Holidays guys! :D  I am still buried in the previous pages! Hah! It is hard catching up here especially since this is the final week. Just wanna let you guys know that I really really appeeciate the posts (especially the spoilers, love yah @angelangie and @lynne22 hehe) Looking forward to more opinions, discussions in the coming days! Woot! :) 

Dude! You're back! Hahahaha. And yes, guilty as charged! Hahahha. I'm gonna share them to you but just a heads up, it will be a Master Yoda from star wars kinda translation. Lol. That machine translated novel I have grown to love so matter not. Hahahhaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

Chapter 889 - 898. This scene is painful for NQ and yet it shows his love towards SS. And their mind war left me in awe! Lol

8 hours ago, n3bula said:

YHY is smart to know her place. She saved herself the heartbreak. Still hoping the screenwriter won't go crazy like she did with MSS and make YHY share unnecessary moments with NQ. 

Exactly. She's smart for doing that. I have a feeling that she's gonna get some cheesy scene with him too. But, I like her so I think it will be alright. She's not your girly girl type. And besides, AS like her more than MSS. Whoever SS like, I like. And yeah, I am living in the novel world! Lol

@stucked on the spoiler is the chapters you asked. I can't give the whole translated page here because it's R rated so, just find it yourself buddy! Happy Hunting! ;p :):)

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1