[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Nooooo.... In real life JM/YHY would be a a bad match even if they look good together. Can't have 2 people with big egos in a relationship.

But the sadistic part of me wants YHY to end up with LY's brother so that she can whip his richard simmons of when he does something idiotic. Besides, LY can never win against YHY ;). People like YHY has to be at the top. If YHY becomes Tang queen, even NQ/SS cannot escape her clutches! Muahahahahaaaaaa *evil laughter*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i heard that 3rd sister suppose to end up with 1st brother...

not sure if they will pair anyone with 2nd brother though.....maybe with YHY? :D they both will look good together

Spoilerrr Alert @angelangie   

Spoiler

2nd Brother and Seventh Sister end up together. They gave us a hint when she sided with Second brother in picking Sang Sang...:wub::wub::wub: 

What does this mean "不见不散!" ????   @epinklyn  @rhaps

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Spoilerrr Alert @angelangie   

Reveal hidden contents

2nd Brother and Seventh Sister end up together. They gave us a hint when she sided with Second brother in picking Sang Sang...:wub::wub::wub: 

What does this mean "不见不散!" ????   @epinklyn  @rhaps

Here you go :P

Screenshot-20181224-134946-Chrome.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Good my sweet Jun Mo won't be alone :). Which one is 7th sister? 

Its the sister who has a playful/sweet nature & teases NQ quite a bit. Shes very cute/pretty. I like her personality. She's quite expressive & has a bit of spunk. Shes known for her sewing/

embroidery-pattern work. She gives NQ a white handkerchief before he leaves to the wasteland. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Well, I'm also not always active :P . If I have a project or something, perhaps I wont have time to be active as well. We'll see later, I guess ;)

I dont remember that scene in epi 54. Hmmm I'll have to rewatch that. Thanks!

I also only watched Hu Jun in DGSD before this. He is a lot older now, but still cool like before. Eventhough he is acting as a bad guy here, I dont feel him like one, because he still has this heroic noble vibe within him. 

You have to scroll ep 54 until before the sub theme song is started @rhaps LOL.

Yes Hu Jun has heroic charisma, he can be caring yet ruthless, we can have a pity for him, also hate him, i think he can be a good mentor for CFY in future.

54 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Thanks for sharing. It sounds nice. Wish I knew what the lyrics said. 

53 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn Ahhh I've been trying to find this song..... Thanks :wub:

This song played at ep 47 when NQ left SS after their fight. 

I googled translate the lyrics... LOL... its very sweet... could this be Sang Sang's theme song? 

Reveal hidden contents

无尽的黑夜
长满了思念
拥抱着昨天
也可以入眠
为何对你的感觉
从来都不曾改变

一颗心
多狂烈
谁听见
我们分隔在那两个世界
就让风
捎去对你的想念
还差一点点 一点点
靠近你身边
把爱藏在心里面

You are welcome chingu :wub: it really suit to be SS theme song, sweet yesss.

• Like 3

Since OTP's reunion  NingSang Memorable moments that I find Touching

I wonder what does Sang Sang see in her young master that she loved so much. Why does she dote on him? The small things he does for Sang Sang makes her fall in love for him more and more. Sang Sang's opinion matters most to him. For her he chooses to live in the light. SS's greatest wish is for him to be free and happy. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c20a7364c7932486b

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

I've watched it :joy:

Now I remember. I thought that the last part should be all about LQ, so I stopped watching since I skipped this part in the novel too. Hahaha his expression is really funny LOL 

End up there is a rainbow after the rain right? :joy:

• Like 2

LQ's hair once he lost his cultivation is the biggest joke ever. Once he started cultivating again, HIS Hair was super fine. WHy Is that????????  Why can't it be the same for Ning Que. Even though Ning looks good in anything. He is my monkey man ( quote from Twiligh

viGQcrBu63xjQOKKHX8xoqYViYTVFOpufQpUFtiF

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Its the sister who has a playful/sweet nature & teases NQ quite a bit. Shes very cute/pretty. I like her personality. She's quite expressive & has a bit of spunk. Shes known for her sewing/

embroidery-pattern work. She gives NQ a white handkerchief before he leaves to the wasteland. 

Okay thanks. I'll pay extra attention on her scenes 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

7th sister is the one who sit behind 3rd sister. In this pic, 3rd sister is so look alike with Ariel Lin Yi Chen. 

Screenshot-20181224-222634-Instagram.jpg

They are both pretty. Thanks 

Guys does anyone know where I can find the eng subs for the EN soundtrack? I would like to know what the songs say. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Since OTP's reunion  NingSang Memorable moments that I find Touching

I wonder what does Sang Sang see in her young master that she loved so much. Why does she dote on him? The small things he does for Sang Sang makes her fall in love for him more and more. Sang Sang's opinion matters most to him. For her he chooses to live in the light. SS's greatest wish is for him to be free and happy. 

Hide contents

Well said @UnniSarah

Lovely moments. These two are the definition of soulmates :wub:. Their relationship goes beyond romantic feelings which I love. SS sees NQ as the best person in her world. He didn't just save her life but also continues to  protect her. He makes her feel safe and doesn't look down on her. Doting on him comes naturally because of her love for him.

After losing everything he found SS and she became his reason for living. NQ is known to be a cold person who doesn't care about what people think. However, he is not like that when he is with his SS. Like you said he chooses to live in light just for her. Everything he does is for his and SS benefit. 

I'm excited to see all their future scenes. I'm going to miss seeing these two wonderfully written characters. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Okay thanks. I'll pay extra attention on her scenes 

I just found out that 2nd bro/7th sis becomes romantic w/eachother not too long ago.

I like/approve the idea of them being together as partners. 2nd bro/7th sis are polar opposites in terms of personality/mannerism but Jun Mo

is sweet, from his interactions w/SS so he'll definitely treat his partner well.

7th sis/Mu You has quite the personality /expressive so she definitely balances out Jun Mo's stoic/reversed mannerism. Shes also a tough cookie who doesnt take any shenanigans, especially from NQ. Just like Jun Mo, she's not to be trifled w/either.

Im not too sure if this season delves heavily into any of the disciples' personal lives. It's hinted here&there. The head mistress at Red Sleeves spoke a bit of Jun Mo's ubringing/younger years. S1 does showcase each of the disciples' special form of cultivation. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, greenwatch08 said:

I just found out that 2nd bro/7th sis becomes romantic w/eachother not too long ago.

I like/approve the idea of them being together as partners. 2nd bro/7th sis are polar opposites in terms of personality/mannerism but Jun Mo

is sweet, from his interactions w/SS so he'll definitely treat his partner well.

7th sis/Mu You has quite the personality /expressive so she definitely balances out Jun Mo's stoic/reversed mannerism. Shes also a tough cookie who doesnt take any shenanigans, especially from NQ. Just like Jun Mo, she's not to be trifled w/either.

Im not too sure if this season delves heavily into any of the disciples' personal lives. It's hinted here&there. The head mistress at Red Sleeves spoke a bit of Jun Mo's ubringing/younger years. S1 does showcase each of the disciples' special form of cultivation. 

Do you know where in the novel it talks about their relationship? 

Opposites do attract and Jun Mo has proven to be gentle with SS so he will treat 7th sister ver well. 

I like it when women are tough cookies and not the damsel in distress. 

Spin offs of characters would be nice to have.  

• Like 2

Can some one explain the difference between the sisters from the academy (3rd and 7th) from the maniac girls? 

I'm hoping somewhere down the line they show SS with her powers. Would be great to see her a an awesome fighter. Wonder why NQ never taught her martial arts? Although a fighter or not SS is still my favorite female character. 

• Like 2

Final week for Ever Night :(

23 hours ago, rhaps said:

A little OT, but I think XH's dancing was very ackward :sweatingbullets: . I'm used to see him as a masculine macho warrior, so when he danced, I couldnt help it :joy:

Sooo awkward.  I was cringing and laughing during that scene :lol:

22 hours ago, dzareth said:

But the sadistic part of me wants YHY to end up with LY's brother so that she can whip his richard simmons of when he does something idiotic. Besides, LY can never win against YHY ;). People like YHY has to be at the top. If YHY becomes Tang queen, even NQ/SS cannot escape her clutches! Muahahahahaaaaaa *evil laughter*

:joy: YHY marrying idiot 3rd Pince is a genius idea. She would just use him for her own benefits and keep him whipped and in line.  He wouldn't dare to mess with her.

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

LQ's hair once he lost his cultivation is the biggest joke ever. Once he started cultivating again, HIS Hair was super fine. WHy Is that????????  Why can't it be the same for Ning Que. Even though Ning looks good in anything. He is my monkey man ( quote from Twilight

:joy: I have to say as much as I love the costumes in Ever Night I think a lot of the hairstyles, wigs and weaves for the guys are pretty terrible.  The girls are fine as their hairstyles are pretty straightforward but not so much on the men.

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

7th sister is the one who sit behind 3rd sister. In this pic, 3rd sister is so look alike with Ariel Lin Yi Chen. 

Thank you! I haven't seen this picture before I love it.  I love the Brothers and Sisters cast so much:heart:  3rd Sister is so pretty :wub:

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

on top of this i want to wishes every a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and all the other lovely people on this thread :relaxed:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, raziela said:

Final week for Ever Night :(

Sooo awkward.  I was cringing and laughing during that scene :lol:

:joy: YHY marrying idiot 3rd Pince is a genius idea. She would just use him for her own benefits and keep him whipped and in line.  He wouldn't dare to mess with her.

:joy: I have to say as much as I love the costumes in Ever Night I think a lot of the hairstyles, wigs and weaves for the guys are pretty terrible.  The girls are fine as their hairstyles are pretty straightforward but not so much on the men.

Thank you! I haven't seen this picture before I love it.  I love the Brothers and Sisters cast so much.  3rd Sister is so pretty :heart:

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and all the other lovely people on this thread :relaxed:

Merry christmas and happy new year to all comrades and chingus here:D:heart:

• Like 2

hello

i thought it was funny a few of you talked about how XH and the empress acted like more than siblings. well imo NQ and SS act exactly like siblings!!!!! i had never felt any romantic chemistry at all, which is why i am so suprised at where we are now. one of the reviewers on viki mentioned that in the books it is not this way however, and you can actually tell they might have feelings for one another. so i guess the drama just did a bad job...

SS' temper tantrum also made me like her less. i feel so bad for MSS :(((( on top of that SS saved NQs life with the heavenly pill (NQ was somehow so suprised when pipi told him she forcefully took the pill), but MSS saved NQ's life at least twice. on top of that MSS's friend died saving NQ as well. i thought it was kind of weird they didn't really mention that, and it didn't seem like NQ was sorry about it, etc.

also i found out CFY is the son of chen kaige, who is one of my favorite filmmakers.