[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

On 1/20/2022 at 12:41 AM, Pixaiated said:

The first are grandma's last words that are shown during the funeral - "If you think about it, each and every interpersonal relationship is quite fascinating and precious." This sums up Ji An's arc. It's her learning the importance of opening up and forming relationships with others, instead of constantly pushing others away.

The second is the monk's words of encouragement to Dong Hoon - "Just be brazen and think about yourself", summing up Dong Hoon's arc. It's interesting, because it's kind of the opposite of the first message, right? It's him learning the importance of prioritizing himself over the needs or expectations of others. This also extends to the expectations of society to keep his image of a 'successful' person with a good job and happy family.

Although these messages seem a little contradictory at first glance, I think they come together well to show that both are important. Community, society and the relationships around us are important and precious, but we still need to prioritize ourselves and our needs at times.

Yes!!! You put all of this so succinctly, clearly, and beautifully. JA and DH's arcs are different, but come together to prioritize the balance we need in learning how to care for other people and let them into our lives, AND weighing our own needs and desires along with others' needs and desires (and demands).

On 1/20/2022 at 12:41 AM, Pixaiated said:

It's also why the show ending with the two of them getting together makes so much sense to me and feels like a natural conclusion to both of their arcs. Ji An's side is fairly obvious, with forming a meaningful relationship with her person that helped her open up being a natural end point. For Dong Hoon, post time-skip, we see that he has already taken massive steps out of the 'expectations of society' box by leaving both his wife and job to pursue his happiness. The last step is him ignoring society's apprehension / judgement about an age-gap  relationship with Ji An, and pursuing what he wants without giving a damn about the norms of society.

And yes - since the show has shown us evidence that they are attracted to each other and love each other in a romantic way (as well as in other ways), the foregone conclusion is that they would get together post time-skip to complete their narrative arcs. :wub::wub: 

On 1/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, actionscript said:

So I think that’s why many shippers came to be only after several re-watches, which many non-shippers failed to grasp after only one or two watches, because at first many (including me) did not appreciate enough, or were not yet able to make complete sense of, all those scenes, clues and breadcrumbs that applied the Chekhov’s Gun principle. That they were seriously and meticulously put in there by the show, and were not meant to be brushed off as mere coincidences or worse, just filler moments!

That Chekhov's Gun principle was so enlightening! Thanks for giving us concrete examples of how MM used it, too. You pointed out that Yu Ra saying "love" in the audition (and in the movie scene) represents Ji An's more subtle "like." Great insight! The show is so carefully constructed and crafted.

On 1/20/2022 at 1:02 AM, YukawaCattle said:

By the way, @the_sweetroad, I read your fiction and think it is perfect.
So sweet and well written.

Thanks for sharing this nice fiction.

I am looking forward to reading the ending.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:33 AM, Thomas Zhang said:

Oh you wrote it @the_seetroad. I've read it 2 weeks ago. Their out of touch is hard to accept and you make it reasonable and perfect!

Thank you, both of you!! That means a lot .:heart:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I used to learn something about writing a play.

Now I translate an article that I wrote a month ago into English and share it here with help of google translation.

There are some different metaphor from my online community.

For example, we often use “little wolf" or ”"wolf cub" to describe JA for her unconventional and aggressive behavior.

And we often use the word "a wolf-like confession " to describe the JA's aggressive cofession scene at the end of the EP10.

A glance at the role of PDH by the theory of script-writing.

How do we perceive a person in daily life?

We should listen to his words and watch his actions carefully.

How do we know that a person is something wrong?

Probably this person's behavior is different from usual.

In the play, it is also necessary to use their  words and behaviors to perceive the characters.

But in My Mister, PDH is a character with very few words. He'd like to hide his own feeling and say something insincerely.

Then we can only judge him by his actions.

When creating the plot, the author will show us the stable environment the protagonist is currently in at the beginning.

At this point in time, he will not encounter any challenges and temptations for the time being.

His life was uneventful.

And when the protagonist encounters challenges and temptations, his choices will show us his deeper humanity.

Simply put, it's a comparison.

For example, in the opening scene of this Drama, we are showed Park Dong-hoon's behavior like these.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

When encountering a bug, he is unwilling to kill it.

This person should be kind.

He would rather cash out with a credit card  and using the cash to buy clothes for his eldest brother.

This person is very affectionate.

Seeing that his brothers are stealing cash gifts, he wants to stop them.

He obey the social norms.

At this time, the image of a good man who speaks principles and kindness is established.

However, at this time it is not enough to draw a conclusion of PDH.

When his internal value system conflicts, he has to make a choice.

The essence of making choices is the ranking of values.

When he has to give up something, Ihe will  keep what he values most.

For example, why didn’t  PDH, who values principles most,  immediately hand over  the 50M bribery  to the Department of Supervision when he got it from a unknown source? 

Because the foreshadowing has been  done before.  His mom came to PDH and wanted to use the house as a mortgage of 50M, so she could help eldest brother to open a small shop.

Spoiler

spacer.png

At this point, a temptation and a challenge arise.

Taking bribes is a disciplinary violation that will result in dismissal from the company.

If PDH took the 50 million, this would actually being a bet on his career.

The mom's request for help is a heavily pressure for him to refuse.

From this we can know that the family affection in his heart is as important as his own career.

It is difficult to make a choice immediately.

So he postponed the selection.

Now this has fully demonstrated the character's values and how he handles internal conflicts.

This is the baseline of his behavior.

All the following plots are carried out around the PDH's behavioral baseline.

What will writer do is changing the different scenes and the opponents.

The clever thing of writer is that due to the appearance of JA, we don't really know in the end whether Park Dong-hoon will take the 50M bribery or not.

Thanks to the writer and director for not embarrassing our leading actor that time.

In fact, pls don't try  to force people around you to make choices in life.

After being forced to make a choice, there will always be one person who will not happy.

This is also the reason why DH and JA can be soulmates.

They never force each other to make a choice. 

Back to the topic, through the ordinary life, we could watch the "baseline" of the character's behavior.

And when he crosses the line, we can know that he has encountered a challenge or temptation.

Obviously, the writer and director won't let PDH go so easily.

He has to make a choice later.

We can use the two interactions to compare the deeper character traits of the male protagonist.

They are the "stealing kiss" and the "wolf-like confession".

Both times, JA made a  fierce invasion to DH's borders,once physically and once spiritually.

Let's take a look what is happening after the stealing-kiss event.

Spoiler

spacer.png

DH  wanted to fire JA, but he failed.

Then he showed us that what is the correct way  when the male boss and the female employee were having a single conversation.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Here is an early presentation of the characters in the plot: DH is very professional.

He is indeed kind but he also want to keep principles.

If PDH is a coward who will only back down, I think the audiences and JA will despise him.

PDH immediately made a clear "border warning" to JA here.

I can't fire you now, but I still want to tell you where my boundaries are. You shall not pass!

This is a very clear signal of rejection.

So what did our Engineer do when it comes to the "wolf-like  confession" event ?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

He made a ambiguous answer.

Then he immediately finds a way to run, flustered

Thankfully this is an open space, otherwise we can see PDH even more embarrassed and panic. Like hitting the head with door or so.

In the event of the "stealing- kiss",  PDH responded clearly and soberly.

He took the initiative to confront JA in the small space.

What is a response?

Accepting is a response. Rejection is also a response.

But his escaping and avoidance is not a response.

Avoidance is a state of procrastination that he is unwilling to make a choice immidiately.

He is unwilling to lose anything.

Just like PDH's reaction when he  faced with 50 million bribes at the beginning.

When the internal value system starts to fight, he runs away.

Of course, there are so many differences between the two events.

Too many things has happened between the two of them, and their emotion were completely different.

However, if there is no comparison with the "stealing-kiss” ,  the "
wolf-like confession "  event may not have such a big impact on the audience.

In the face of the phsycally invasion of the body, PDH has a very strong will to resist, and he could  face it without any hesitation.

But, in the face of spiritual intrusion, he was simply powerless.

When Park Dong-hoon finally realized that his emotional boundaries had been completely invaded by JA, what was he doing?

Has he had a face-to-face conversation with JA, just like what he did in the "stealing-kiss" event ?

No.

At this point the boundary between the two is blurred.

That's why JA says that she was embarrassed to see PDH at the office.

So why didn't PDH react this time?

Obviously, his fear of spiritual infidelity was significantly  severe than his fear of physical infidelity.

So he did nothing.

Up to now, what a human being  will do when he is  fear , the director showed it all to us ——Fight, Flee , Freeze.

What JA did not know herself is, she can provide PH with the affection valuation like  a drug addiction.

See what the PDH is doing now.

He wandering with a cigarette he didn't smoke, making his brother panic.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Let's go to the end of this drama.

Why does the scene of  the hand-shaking inspired us shipper so much?

PDH never invade any female's boundry.

He never touch his wife. He never hug his mom. He even never talks to YR. 

According to JH, he never had a thought about having something with JH.

When just two of DH and JH sit at the bar alone,  there is a seat between them.

That's his base-line of facing female. (Actually I can't imagine how he start to date YH?)

But at the end of this drama, PDH took the initiative to invade a women's boundary. He touched a woman.

Who is she ? We all know that, she is  Lee Ji-an. 

————————————————————————————————————————

In the theory of scipt writing,  we should give our leading actor some pressure to make him move.

When the JA was going to Busan and D-J couple were facing the separation, they had a hug.

The pressure let DH make a breakthrough. But due to his marital status, he would not go further.

So the D-J couple never contact each other.  

IMO, the writer loves the role of Lee Ji-an so much that she won't let her to be a mistress in any case.

If DH asks JA to stay and wait for him, it would let JA be the mistress in a matter of fact. 

Just like  what DJY  said to DH.

And JA would never force DH to make any choice. She loves her Ahjussi so much that won’t let him be in a delimma.

If JA stay at JH's bar, DH is actually diffcult to divorce. Because he would think about the reason of the divorce.

Just like YH told to DJY that they can divorce not because any other people but because they are not loving each other forever.

So let JA leaving is a clever choice   (But it still let me be unhappy)

Back to the stage out of the cafe. When JA's three colleauge urge her to leave, it is actually another pressure for the D-J couple.

What has never change is, both JA and DH don't want to leave.

It is an evidence that JA's love for DH does not change.

( And actually we all can see it from the scene that JA moves to DH's back and her shoulder up and down dramatically. It is JA's unique emotion expression for DH)

And under the pressure of JA leaving again, what does our engineer do?

He does not ask JA to leave like previous separation scene. 

He take a deep breath and soon find a appropriate tentative way to express his feeling.

So we shipper don't need to be bothered by any uncertainty of his divorce.

Because PDH make a different choice under the pressure of leaving.

It is obvious that he is free and he wants his soulmate back.

Edited by Thomas Zhang
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any more images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

@Thomas Zhang and @YukawaCattle WOW! So much good stuff in the posts above. Whoa...! 

I really liked the breakdown of Dong Hoon's fight, flee, freeze behaviors, Thomas, esp the ambiguity at the end of Ep 10. Great analysis!

19 hours ago, Thomas Zhang said:

hy does the scene of  the hand-shaking inspired us shipper so much?

PDH never invade any female's boundry.

He never touch his wife. He never hug his mom. He even never talks to YR. 

According to JH, he never had a thought about having something with JH.

When just two of DH and JH sit at the bar alone,  there is a seat between them.

That's his base-line of facing female.

Good point - from his history and from what is shown in MM, DH consistently does not touch anyone. I can think of a few times in the show, but they are more pats on the shoulder or the back, or knee (to JH when she returns from Thailand, to JH after she apologizes for making Sang Won's name a taboo, JA at the morgue - and here he's holding her arms to support her and it seems reasonable, and finally YH at halmeoni's funeral - he puts his hand on her back to lead her to say hello to the seated diners). Other than these moments, his default is to be very restrained, and not touchy-feely, with females in his life.

JA shakes him up and kisses him, makes him hit her in the head, AND "makes" him hug her before she leaves for Busan. And really, how can he say no to her final request? :tears:

19 hours ago, Thomas Zhang said:

(Actually I can't imagine how he start to date YH?)

:joy:

And you're right - the ending scene marks a significant contrast in his behavior toward Ji An - he is so much more open, and ends up initiating the handshake. I like the way @ninaanin puts it here:

"Therefore, when at the end of episode 16, holding her hand and looking deep down in her eyes, he said “thank you” to her, this was the green sign that JA was waiting for. That “thank you” with everything that came together: smile, eyes expression, holding hands with that intensity (with no sign of repression in his body), doesn’t wanting to let go of her hand – means his confession, his “now, I can go to you” answer." (emphasis mine)

From this article: https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/not-just-a-thank-you/

~

@YukawaCattle Here's @africandramalover's article on GMS that you were referencing:  https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2018/08/24/a-masterfully-conducted-sequence/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Very valuable insights you've shared, @Thomas Zhang!  Thank you for the post!

22 hours ago, Thomas Zhang said:

The essence of making choices is the ranking of values.

For example, why didn’t  PDH, who values principles most,  immediately hand over  the 50M bribery  to the Department of Supervision when he got it from a unknown source? 

So he postponed the selection.

The clever thing of writer is that due to the appearance of JA, we don't really know in the end whether Park Dong-hoon will take the 50M bribery or not.

Thanks to the writer and director for not embarrassing our leading actor that time.

Great point! The show never really resolved on whether DH would have kept the bribe or not, the situation just got resolved due to JA.

Up to now, what a human being  will do when he is  fear , the director showed it all to us ——Fight, Flee , Freeze.

And very good examples you listed on when DH fought, fled, or froze!

And very good contrast on how in ep 10, he really just avoided the situation, that it was not a rejection but was just a procrastination in making a choice. Unlike the stolen kiss in ep 3 where he acted decisively the next day at the office.  

IMO, the writer loves the role of Lee Ji-an so much that she won't let her to be a mistress in any case.

If DH asks JA to stay and wait for him, it would let JA be the mistress in a matter of fact. 

Just like  what DJY  said to DH.

And JA would never force DH to make any choice. She loves her Ahjussi so much that won’t let him be in a delimma.

If JA stay at JH's bar, DH is actually diffcult to divorce. Because he would think about the reason of the divorce.

Just like YH told to DJY that they can divorce not because any other people but because they are not loving each other forever.

Again great insights here! One reason JA left was to not force DH to make a choice.

And having her around would have made it seem like she was the reason DH was divorcing YH.

And under the pressure of JA leaving again, what does our engineer do?

He does not ask JA to leave like previous separation scene. 

He take a deep breath and soon find a appropriate tentative way to express his feeling.

So we shipper don't need to be bothered by any uncertainty of his divorce.

Because PDH make a different choice under the pressure of leaving.

It is obvious that he is free and he wants his soulmate back.

I also haven't noticed this before -- the contrast on how he told JA to leave when she was going to Busan versus how he expressed his feelings in the final scene when JA was also under pressure to leave. 

14 hours ago, YukawaCattle said:

In fact, I wasn't treating breadcrumbs in the script as direct evidence before, because I couldn't tell from these things to check whether the writer really had this intention.

I know, right? I also have the same mindset before, of being quite unsure how to make of the clues and breadcrumbs. But having learned about Chekhov's Gun, now we are sure those clues and breadcrumbs are really meant to have a payoff somewhere down the line in the story. 

14 hours ago, YukawaCattle said:

So that's why I keep looking for shots because checking the director's subconscious is easier for me.
When he shows you something, you can know his intentions.
I've always thought of breadcrumbs only as a theory to look for footage evidence.
"Theoretically, according to these clues, this fact should be true. And I'm now looking for evidence from the lens to test these theories."

Quite impressed how you're applying the scientific approach with your ideas! You form your hypothesis from the clues and then look for evidence to test it. I tend to approach it the opposite way -- I find patterns in the evidence, then form my hypothesis. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Two scenes about flower.

1. These images from EP13/14 are all with the Cherry Blossom ( AKA. Japanese Cherry, "Sakura")

The flower language of cherry blossoms is: warm, pure and noble. Cherry blossoms are symbols of love and hope, representing elegant, simple and pure love. Cherry blossoms are like ignorant girls. They bloom quietly in spring. The white and pink cherry blossoms full of trees are the most beautiful language to tell love to lovers.

I don't need to interpret more for we all know it  represents JA's love for DH.

spacer.png

2. In EP16, when D-J couple was separated, this scene showed us a pot of rubber tree.  Omma and KH was repotting it.

The rubber tree is known as the embodiment of sedateness, the endorsement of trust, and the symbol of honesty.

It is represents DH no doubt.

And repotting the tree means it will have a new home. 

It is surely a metaphor for his divorce and a foreshadowing of the D-J couple's reunion.

spacer.png

But, no one watered it in this scene. And the camera soon shot on DH & KH with the conversation of "How's she doing" and "She doesn't call you?" 

Full of symbolism,right?

spacer.png

Could anyone recall any plant watering scene in this drama?

At the beginning of EP1, JA was watering plants.

And she was the only one in the drama who ever watered plants, if I remember correctly.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other images in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

On 1/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, actionscript said:
On 1/15/2022 at 9:23 AM, YukawaCattle said:

(1) I am curious about whether "3" has any symbol to this drama or not. 

By the way, SAMAN E&C in Chinese is 三安E&C, and 三 means three in Chinese.
I don't know what the Korean Hanja for SAMAN is, but if it is really written as 三安, I think three must be a symbol in this drama.

By the way again, 安 is Ji-an's "an." 

Another great insight! Will try to think more about the 3’s significance. Also the  in Saman and in JA’s names might indeed signify something.

I’ve also read from the GMS site that fate had brought DH and JA together 3 times – the 1st in Saman, the 2nd is when they meet again in the old guradian’s shack, and 3rd is in the final coffee shop scene.

I am thinking about your idea about "三“ or "three"  these days.

And I think perhaps there were three trials for their love after EP8.

After EP8, even the most insensitive people should know that they all have feelings for each other.

We audiences want to know how firm their feelings were.

The writer wanted to set some obstacles for them.

Then three trials came out.

First one was  a series of incidents from the EP9 loanshark's phone call to the EP 11  Hoogye people escorted the couple to JA's home.

When the couple passed this trial, DH knew everything about JA's dark past. 

Edit plus: And they all confessed to each other: "Hit my head" & " Buy me another pair of slippers".

The signal of the pass is DH start to escort JA to the door of her home.

Remember, until EP8, he just escorted her to the stairs. 

Second trial was the wiretap.

After this trial, JA had not any dark secret to tell.  

Almost every body around the couple knew that JA likes DH. 

We all want to know what will DH do next.

Now the last trial came to them.  It is their separation.

JA was almost healed then.

But DH was not.  He was still in a broken marriage.

And he actually didn't want to be a director whose main job is not technique but full of politics.

But JA paid much to let DH get the position.

If JA didn't leave, DH would not only be hard to divorce but also hard to quit the position.

Then he would not have a chance to be his true self.

So the separation would be the last trial for the couple.

They separately healed themselves, then reunited.

Edited by Thomas Zhang
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

18 hours ago, Thomas Zhang said:

Could anyone recall any plant watering scene in this drama?

At the beginning of EP1, JA was watering plants.

And she was the only one in the drama who ever watered plants, if I remember correctly.

You're right! Great point. The camera prominently showed her watering plants in the beginning. Also, there's symbolism in the last dialogue he has on the phone in his new office, that there's no way to "evacuate" and that an "extra stairway" is needed. Many believe PDnim is foreshadowing Ji An as well. So Ji An is his water-giver and exit stairway. So romantic. :wub::lol:

And the same rubber plant pot that omma and KH are working on ends up inside DH's apartment here. So Ji An will soon be watering this plant in his very apartment. :wub::lol:

spacer.png

Along the lines of what you wrote, have you seen the article on GMS that mentions the rubber plant as a symbol of DH's new beginning? You all pick up so many symbols in a way I never do! Good work. B)

https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2018/08/06/park-dong-hoon-built-in-1974-renovated-in-2018-part-3-3-his-reconstruction/

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, YukawaCattle said:

I hope I won't bother anyone when I quote any article on GMS.
Because it seems like it will notify the GMS administrators when I quote the articles, and I always quote a lot.

In my mind, the more we get word out there that there are other blogs that talk about My Mister (and in 中文!), the better for everyone! A pingback just shows up as a comment on a GMS post, so it’s a nice and easy way to let others know :).

19 hours ago, YukawaCattle said:

@Thomas Zhang is really awesome

Yes!! It’s been so great to learn from both your insights here. And both of you, your English is so good! Wish I could remember all my Mandarin :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@YukawaCattle I‘ve read the article about the evidence of divorce. I am glad that we have so many same views. 

And I want to share another one.

I always think about the  role of Omma and KH is somehow the same.

They could say something that DH don't want to say. 

And they both have astonishing insight.   

I always see them as Prophets. They can foresee some events or find out something lurking.

We all know that KH found the infidelity of YH with his intuition.

And there is an example to demonstrate my view.

In EP12 Omma had a conversation about her sons with JH.

What JH knew was that there was something wrong with KH because of YR.

But Omma anticipated that it was DH who had something big happened. 

At that time nobody around DH knew the infidelity of YH.  KH found it at EP13.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And Director Kim also hinted that to us at DH's promotion party.

See what YR said?

spacer.png

Actually I don't think Director Kim wanted us to know they are just look like. 

What Omma and KH said was ever to the point. They all have the ability to dig the truth.

Now let us see this scene.

Spoiler

spacer.png

According to the unofficial Mandarin translated edition which is generally acknowledged to be accurate, Omma was saying that YH's going abroad let DH be a single man.  (让孩子爸爸过单身汉的日子合适吗)

I don’t know what the other edition of the subtitle said here.

But "leaving you alone" is enough.

It was Omma,  a Sibyl in the Drama, who gave us an assertion.

At that time, DH was alone, single, available to JA.:D

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag when inserting more than 3 pictures, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, YukawaCattle said:

The last one is AR. Why won't the writer let JA meets AR?

spacer.png

This scene was in EP3. AR's first scene.

AR was mocking the three brothers. 

"You three are dating right?"

"Why else would you be together all the time?"

By her words we all can know it is Director Kim's trick, right?

It was actually an” official teasing“ to the D-J couple.

"You two are dating, right? Why else would you have dinner and drink and walk home together all the time?"

So I think Director Kim always lets JA avoid the "Prophets" in the Drama. 

PDW is one of these "Prophets", so he did not meet JA neither.

Actually every person around PDH knew the couple's relationship.

(PDH, you can deceive yourself , but we are not fool, right?:D)

The difference is would they say it aloud or not.

Omma, AR and PDW would say it frankly and make things complicated. 

So they had no chance to meet JA.

DH‘s three employees, JH, YH, DH's brother would keep silent about their relationship.

So they could meet JA.

Director Kim deliberately lets things be ambiguous.

I think those non-shippers or "大爱党” are so naive that they easily be deceived by Director Kim.

Edited by Thomas Zhang
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, YukawaCattle said:

And after EP4, before DH fell in love with JA, he already went to Busan, so your words still make sense.

I also have an idea about "Busan".

Maybe it symbolizes  "punishment" or "jail“ in the drama.

JA had committed a crime with no doubt.  She didn't go to jail due to the contribution of YH.

But she must receive some kind of punishment. 

So the writer sent her to Busan the "jail" with the agony of separation from her beloved Ahjussi.

And it is something like the "trial" I mentioned.

38 minutes ago, YukawaCattle said:

Ahjussis in JH's bar all know?

May be it depends on the definition of "knowing":D

For example, 10 years ago my boss invited a counselor to have a meeting with his managers, included me.

After the meeting my boss sent her away by walking together.  And I have some strange feeling about them suddenly. But I did not think about it too much.

(yes I have a insight too:D

One year later I met them again and I found that, the counselor is my boss's wife.

What I want o say is, may be these Ahjussis did not have the clear cognition about their relationship, but they definitely felt something about them. 

Edited by Thomas Zhang
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2