[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

last google translate:
http://www.newsinstar.com/news/article.html?no=10007

art_15105592142788_714240.jpg

'Witch's Court' side "Jung Ryeo-won will be back as a lawyer for three months,

Jeong Ryeo Won, a witch, is back. 

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' released the Steel of My Thum (Jung Ryeo Won) who came back on the 12th. 

In the open photos, he is wearing self-confident smile with his sunglasses on the street. She is staring at the camera with a confident look as if she is "I am a fool" and I can see her unchanging charm. 

After that, he shows his self-esteem in the streets, and he steals his gaze. Despite the cold weather the next day, the passengers passing their wet hand wipes with their own hands are showing their sadness. 

At this time, Chan Son (Kim Jae-hwa) and Koo Seok-chan (Yoon Kyung-ho) are surprised to gather their attention, and laughing at them in front of the crowd is a bit of a hurray. Especially, she grabs the paper bag and looks like she has fallen and makes a guess about how urgent the situation is for her running away. 

In the meantime, the new nest of the next one was caught. She looks like she has a cell phone on her face while she is crouched on the bed and calls with a blank face. It also stimulates the curiosity of those who see who is talking to her.

"Witch's court" said, "After three months, the next time, I returned to the lawyer." "After leaving the side of Jin Bo and Jin-wook, he said. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha. am in the spirit to google translate, however laughable the translate, still fun to guess the actual meaning.
here you go.
http://www.pedien.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=168698

168698_160061_1502.jpg

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun-min, perpetrator (?) - Inspection!

[Pidian] 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun Min was humiliated reunion. Three months after he lost track of himself, Jung Ryeo-won became the perpetrator of the case (?) And appeared before Yun Hyun-min. While Jung Ryeo-won appeals his own situation, which can not be expressed with all kinds of beckons, Yoon Hyun-min looks at it bitterly and makes a loud voice. In addition, the 'surrogate knight' who made the reunion of two people will also be exposed through broadcasts, which raises the question of what the story will be about their meeting. 

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch' s Court '(drama Jeon Yoon / director Kim Young - kyun / production Ai Will Media) revealed the stealing which included the humiliating reunion of Maitim (Jung Ryeo Won) and Ye Jin Wook (Yoon Hyun Min) on 13th. 

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed highway on the highway to go through the unexpected case of forced unemployed Ace witches witch test I chose the doctors and gynecologists instead of the lawyer tomboyunnam first time inspection jinjinwooki female child crime department, To solve the ugly reality crime case. 

Inside the open steel, she can not hide her embarrassment in front of Jin-wook. The eyes and hand gestures that drift in the air convey her feelings and cause laughter. 

In particular, Jin-wook, who had not been able to conceal his pleasure after seeing his appearance in front of himself in three months after disappearing suddenly, became a perpetrator of the incident. Jin-wook, who looks at her appeal with her arms folded as if she has grasped the situation already, makes a loud voice.

In addition, the appearance of a third-person meeting with a 'surrogate knight' holding the key of the incident which became the abuser (?) Of the next one will be revealed through the broadcast, so I can not believe the situation and I can not believe this situation. Looking at the look of Jin-wook makes an unforgettable atmosphere. 

"The court of witches said," In 11th this month, three and a half months after the incident and the assailant who was reopened by the prosecutor will be drawn, "said Lee." What about the appearance of the two people who met again in a totally different relationship, In the 

meantime, "Witch 's Court" will be broadcasted at 10:11 pm on Monday 13th, Monday.

출처 : 피디언(http://www.pedien.com)

(me:
KBS< why so stingy? why no ep11 preview. KBS is always my FAV korean station, far exceed SBS, MBC, TvN....etc.  wae?????)

back to last week, JW drop paper, and picked up. YD walked in, tapping soles.
JW saw our YD, signature cheeky smile,  "Ma-Geomsanim?"
accused party?.. JW looked so puzzled...
blink eye at her.... flashback what happened...

back scene to her sleeping on bed, with mobile on her cheek... she talked on phone, raise up from bed.... end the call, her room is like refugee camp again.
she walked on street like resolved again, back in fighting spirit.
she met someone at a meeting... interview?
she trying to charm the interviewer? she smiled and speak confidently.

next scene, she eating BBQ Pork at restaurant.
the waiter passed her some coupons?
she post with her selfie at prosecutor building.

she hand out some brochures at the road side... hahaha. she met GooSeokChan and Son MiYoung, which both are so happy with her... ahhaha. what happened. both of them are really together, Son MiYoung is 3 months pregnant? Goo Seok Chang owned up to be the father of the child... hahaha. we are correct this is the second couple.

meeting, where Jang Eun Jung the auntie now sat as the Chief chaired meetings.. she is scolding GooSeokChan sitting at Min chair back in 'her' room at another scene.

oh, we saw the man who sat at YD chair. a very young man. the one who shared same room with JW and SonMY..

Park Joon Soo. another guy come pulled JW elbow... oh, actually there are 2 new recruits.....
all these are what happened for the past 3 months, as both Son MiYoung and Goo SeokChan was relating to YD. YD fake and boast that she has a sport car... and then someone dropped the thing YD was passing around. Both picked up the brochures YD passing out and exposed the lies ....  which means she is not well to do.. her lies was exposed.
she run off shamed.

next scene, she was feeling miserable. she was drinking herself drunk again with the beers. and almost crying... where is our YeoGeom to stop her drinking.???
she barely could walking straight again. drunk.

she get into someone car. and what happened? a young man we saw in the reports past few days, was the car driver... she was telling JW what happened about the car thing, the designated driver things.  she explained to JW her case of how she was charged...

she explained something about a man and instantly a driver looking man appeared beside her? (i dont understand this part...)

YD ask him angrily 'Sir, looked here,"... oh they went to the car and demo something.
at the corridor. both OTP talked.... JW still called  her MaGeomsanim and talked something serious to her.... she asked him don't worry.
she turned back to answered him  back very sternly too... no more joking tone.. and then she walked away... did she reject him something?
btw , our JangRW is so smart looking here. in her suit. the Maple / Mahogany shade coat and suit (oh that tie, i loved it).

she saw a man answering phone and recalled the same man in the police station at another day. she remembered something about the man... she walked up to the man, and tapped him, and showed him the packet of tissue.... business card printed on the tissue? and the man ran after her...

Oh, our Son Dambi is a photographer... taking photo of the man that YD contacted. Oh,  Son DamBi is so sexy here at another scene at the lounge, she was drunk and the man brought her back home... next scene.

She sat at the stair way in the dark... when 2 securities came and found Dambi at the stair.. i think Dambi (the photographer) here must be suing the man for molesting her when she was drunk?

wow seems she has an idea just realized something about a man ...Ma approached that man ...we have a flashback that man and a woman,having a date....drinking together ...oh no she is drunk i think he did something to her ...JW and his team talking about that man and woman case...a mentions the prove

i have the feeling JW misses YD ...YD and that man meet...talking about lies?Wow what is happening YD will be his lawyer ?Could be that he did nothing to her?

Jang Eunjang the auntie now head the group in CAGU. and they are taking SonDamBi case.
the man awakened to answer a call when he was sleeping.

oh there are 2 new staffs to the team. and i really dont like their attitude , they are fighting for attention and insisting on their POV is correct... both the new men in the team are arguing about their views.
during the meeting, they looked not friendly too. one of them pat JW shoulder... he do looked so fake and demanding. this team do NOT have the united spirit like the past team.

YD walked into a canteen (restaurant).
oh, the man who she passed the tissue business card... recognized her, and talked to her. oh he was a chef at the restaurant.
oh, she is going to take the case . (the scene where we saw YD in a restaurant with some fake tree decor beside her.)

Next scene. Son Dambi talked to both SonMiYoung and JW... oh, i still found her wore very revealing clothes. it can be her faults too...
at the same time when DamBi talked to JW, the chef was talking to YD.
Chef say Dambi tap on his lap, and touchy with him... and she was unsteady, wobbled, swaying as she walked out... when they went to the supermart to buy something. she already relying on the man for support, as she walked. and need the man to help..??

DamBi say her version to JW.  Son MiYoung looked at JW, dont know why. YD went to the same supermart that both went to buy things, she asked for the CCTV... think the cashier was saying must be police then can access to CCTV.  she tried to persuade, think he still say no to giving her. because she is no more prosecutor, she can't insist him to give up the CCTV clips... . she bought things to please the cashier, and ask for favour to see the CCTV... hahahahahhahahaha.

our smart girl got the thumb drive for the CCTV already..!!! YES!

JW looked at some video clip or photo.... and speak to some security ... the security went to the waiter house. ... which is very untidy and messy.
they opened up his cabinet, and drawer, and they told JW something.

haha. now JW siting oppos YD, and Son Miyoung sitting oppos the chef.
she is going to rep the chef.

the OTP went to the corridor and talked.

4 of them back to the room. and YD stopped the chef to speak something.
JW looked at YD frustrated.
he questioned chef something. and YD interrupted often.
she whispered something to the chef.... and he answered accordingly to her way....
YD said something that make both Son MiYong and JW fed up... as they put down their pen in frustration.

she turned around and said something cheeky to him.. and he answered back....

TRIAL TIME ...JW QUESTIONS THE WOMAN...NOW  YD HAS SOME QUESTIONS FOR THAT WOMAN...YD VS JW!!!I FEEL SO SAD MISSING OUR OTP BEEING A TEAM

SHE IS GOOD ...BACK TO TRIAL BOTH SIDES SGHOWING THEIR CARDS ...ANALZYING CCTV ...THINGS DOES NOT LOOK WELL FOR JW

oh the DamBi in that very revealing white blouse again. sat at the plaintiff stand. answered to what JW asked. now is YD turn to question Dambi.
she make a finger heart signs and asked Dambi something. and showed Dambi selfie on the screen .... which make the jury and audiences stirred, whispered something....
YD and Dambi argued. YD asked something which Dambi can't answered. and JW interrupted. YD showed the CCTV on the supermart where Dambi walked very wobbly and need the chef to help... oh the selfie is Dambi wearing what she was wearing that nite, in very revealing dress... not modest.

oh, the sales items that dambi bought was shown on the screen too. about the receipt of items Dambi bought.
oh, YD's side in favour that morning, the chef passed a red packet to YD... and JW couldn't stand her when she received without coy.

JW ran after her outside to speak to her... disapprove of her .

after she answered him, she walked off. JW was disappointed. the Park JS something that colleague passed him some spirit boosting drinks, energizing drink... oh suddenly JW remembered something. about what DamBi said during interrogation... he fetch his coat and went to the lounge where chef and Dambi was drinking...

he show the bartender some photos asked him something about bout Dambi and chef.

oh, YD so cute and she went to a restaurant with a full table of expensive food / wine and she was taking selfie of herself eating all the fancy-food. and she turned around and saw the 'chef' (her client) flirting around with another girl at another table.. she was shock.... the girl left and the chef sat there. and chef left the room.... she maybe found that she has wrongly think he was innocent.>
oh, the girl fainted at another table.

back home, she was looking at the fake selfie she took with the expensive food , faking that she lives a luxury life. then she come across the photo of the waiter... she was shocked over something....

Son MiYoung found YD's IG and show to JW. oh, is this a way that YD trying to make JW recognized the truth? that she post on IG the photo knowing it can be used as evidence? she has conscience too.

JW used a bottle of drink and spike the drinks. and drink turned blue color. the chef face turned pale. oh, so JW found the truth thru YD's IG. seems YD supposedly post that IG believing JW is smart enough to pick up the hints...
oh, JW turned and questioned chef about the pen at his chest pocket...  she fake refusal but instead purposely pulled out the pen fast enough from side pocket without waiting for him to object, and 'accidentally click' on it to "prove' nothing wrong..... and 'spirits' spray out of the pen. means the pen can spike drinks... means she really revealed her client's sins.. she found the way he spiked girls drinks.
she eavesdrop how chef talked on phone .

oh, how much i adored her..!!!!! she's an angel in coat of witch.

who say my witch don't have conscience.
she said something fierce to chef, sneer at him and walked out. and i think she revealed his sins, and refused to help him....
JW so happy and smiled.

he run out and thanks her... smiling.
oh, i loved and lived for this few mins. she fake ignorance.
JW smiled his winning confident smile at her back view.

she passed her name card to the sport car owner. oh, did she also try to be car driver also?
oh another interview. my poor girl trying to find job.
3 months earlier ... what happened?

she recalled what JW said to her at Min office... scene where she walked in the rain. this is a flashback .. she read her mobile.
she stared the the news report where Baek killed himself. and i think she don't believed. ... she used her laptop searched Baek case and go to the police and questioned something. she asked to speak to Minho... minho refused to come? she waited at the visitor place for a long time?

she returned back to the police ....

Archived