[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

@zinaa@evie7@triplem @UnniSarah @sava2sava

I have the impression that JBC will push away his mother, when he discovers that JMR killed his biological father. JBC did cry, when he heard that Secretary Oh committed suicide. Like I had mentioned it before, NMH and JBC have been facing a similar situation. Both were lied and manipulated by a parent... Once JBC discovered that he was not blood related to JSM, he decided to ignore his biological father as he didn't want to give up his wealth. In other words, he didn't want to discover the truth about his father.

NMH made the opposite decision: once she realized that her father had committed some wrongdoing, she wanted to get to the bottom of it. Even after hearing the explanation from KPJ, she was not satisfied hence she met the aide Yang. Now, she knows what her father really sold her for his political career. Her words to Yang were interesting: the description of her father wasn't so negative in the end. Her conclusion is that he just made one mistake, however she said that he was faithful and honest for the most part of his political career. I am glad that she decides to enter politics because she has always shared her father's vision. She went through his notes and discovered that NGC wanted to change laws in order to control better conglomerate companies. I see that NMH will come to KPJ's help indirectly. KPJ is not really interested in becoming the chairman of Cheong A in my opinion, he rather wants to destroy it. The fact that he mentioned to the chairman JAng that he wanted to send him to jail, I have the feeling that KPJ has already planned to really send him there. Like he said to Woo, the chairman needs to be taught a lesson. LOL!!

Now here is the next question: what will JKH do after hearing that he has been fooled by JBC and JMR for so many years? Since he looked at JSM's picture in the necklace and talked to JSM, it is clear that JKH liked his eldest son JSM which leads me to the conclusion that JKH was not responsible for JSM's death. Maybe he felt guilty for removing the mask. So will JKH choose JYC as his legitimate heir or finally accept JEC?

As he remarked that JEC held grudges, this made me think that this could be the trigger for JKH to discover why JEC has such grudges against the Jang family. We saw that JKH is quite quick-witted (the assault on YG in order to get the evidence of his misdeeds), hence I am hoping that he will investigate about JEC's past. JMR made a huge mistake in my opinion, when she put the urn of the supposed dead JEC with a picture of JSM with his family. The huge picture of JEC with his brother, mother and father is another proof that JEC was not a child out of wedlock. The picture in the necklace is the first clue. Sure, JMR will use the second necklace as proof that JSM had recognised JBC as his legitimate son but I am quite sure, that there is no picture in it, or if so... with JEC's brother (although I doubt it because JMR wouldn't be so careless).

As for JMR's tears... I interpreted her crying in a different way. She was not hurt because she sent Oh away. For me, her tears were more about self-pity. For the first time in her life, she had to dirty her own hands. She is the one who killed Oh and she didn't like it at all. Her own son had a similar reaction: after hurting YSW, he cried. For me, it was not because he loved YSW, rather because he had revealed a terrible side. His action showed that he could kill someone.... For me, JMR must have had the same thought. Notice that she is not depressed after his death, it only happened before he died. This means that KPJ will be able to prove that JMR is a murderer. I can imagine that he will reveal JMR's crime to JBC later by telling him that Oh was his father. Imagine JBC's devastation.  Right now, JBC believes in the suicide.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

9 hours ago, philosophie said:

In the comments of episode 20, there’s heated debates of whether JMR is a pedophile. What do you guys think. I mean she does have children, her daughter at least, close in age to KPJ and met him as a child. Even though now he is an adult and everything isn’t it kinda wrong to be attracted to someone you, well didn’t exactly raise, but at least watched grow up with your son and daughter close to age with him? I mean we are talking about a murderous person so her moral compass is already out of whack. And I’m not someone that’s against taboo pairings in dramas, it’s just a discussion I’m curious to hear your guys’ opinion on.

I only know that any woman who finds JH not attractive is not normal.... And having to act /stay so closely to this ridiculously good looking man and not feel anything everytime he stands close to u, u must be a block of wood. 

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Congrats “Money Flower” ratings crosses the 20% mark! 

Ep 19:

AGB National = 17.0%

AGB Seoul = 17.1%

Ep 20:

AGB National = 20.7%

AGB Seoul = 20.6%

And really, this drama should have gotten 20% earlier. It’s so damn good and addictive and it’s ending soooonnnnn! How???

• Like 16

episode 19 and 20 was explosive!!! can't get enough of JEC hahaha

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

I love that smile when YG said - I think we fail this time! It means he has plan B! 

That is why i love his character. Even when grandpa said "how dare you want to be the chairman of Cheong A when you are born out of wedlock" and JEC gave that famous smile!. Serves the Chairman right BC is not even his blood.

I was curious at first about the pen. Didn't know that JMR's secretary is planted by JEC. 

I think JEC would have suspected that Sec Oh was poisoned. There would have been recording of Sec Oh convo with JMR before he left. Don't know what was discussed by JEC at the police station. Knowing JEC he would have them run an autopsy before having the body cremated.  

Wow! now the war begins....can't wait for next week episode. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

As for JMR's tears... I interpreted her crying in a different way. She was not hurt because she sent Oh away. For me, her tears were more about self-pity. For the first time in her life, she had to dirty her own hands. She is the one who killed Oh and she didn't like it at all. Her own son had a similar reaction: after hurting YSW, he cried. For me, it was not because he loved YSW, rather because he had revealed a terrible side. His action showed that he could kill someone.... For me, JMR must have had the same thought. Notice that she is not depressed after his death, it only happened before he died. This means that KPJ will be able to prove that JMR is a murderer. I can imagine that he will reveal JMR's crime to JBC later by telling him that Oh was his father. Imagine JBC's devastation.  Right now, JBC believes in the suicide.

I agree with you about JMR's tears. I think she is kind of guilty to kill him. I feel sorry for JBC. I think after he knows that Mr.Oh is her real father it will really break his heart. I think the better ending for him would be he leaving Cheong A to be on his own. I don't want him to die. He didn't do anything immorally like killing people. What he has ever done wrong is putting KPJ in jail when they're young and lying to NMH. Actually, he is like in the same situation of NMH. He didn't want to be chairman in the first place. He is used and dragged by KPJ and his mom. But we can't blame KPJ and JMR alone, his own greed also leads him this way. He still has a son to take care. He looks happy when talking to his son. I think he will be happier when he is living on his own and out from Cheong A group. 

• Like 12

Interview with Han So-hee who plays Yoon Seo-won in the drama:

'Money Flower' Han So-hee "I think I have achieved my goal of being a good loser'?"

Han So-hee is currently acting as Yoon Seo Won, who is the mistress of Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung Jo) in the MBC Saturday drama 'Money Flower'. She said, "I am happy to be able to work on "Money Flower". Now, for a while, Seo-won is in the United States. I am watching the drama together with the viewers. "

"Fortunately, I did not have a schedule on Saturdays, so I was able to watch this drama. It is still strange to watch my work on the air. The shortcomings are also seen first. (Laughter) I'm trying to make up for the next shot . (Laughs) It's not easy to lift the sentiment line, but I'm working hard. "

Jang Boo-cheon, a powerful successor of the Cheong-A group, has a lot of twists and turns, as Han Soo-hee said.  "I talked a lot with the director about Seo-won. In a big context,  she is a bad person, but I thought it should not be expressed as a bad villain. "

"In fact, Yoon Seo-won does not bother Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) or Jang Boo-cheon. I tried to show reasons and feelings to commit the evil act, I thought that I should make the viewers see a character that is not too bad, that Yoon Seo Won had a reason to do. That thought fits with the director's idea. "

Han So-hee said, "Yoon Seo Won's job is to strike the back of Na Mo-Hyun (Park Se-young) who stops Kang Pil-joo's revenge and helps her. " Han Seo-hee laughed saying that it was her job to make viewers think "What would she do today?"

"Viewers have a lot of reaction as expected. (Laughs) Na Mo-hyun had once saved Yoon Seo-won, and I saw that many viewers responded by scolding Yoon Seo-won. Some people have said that "She is evil" and others have said that "She looks so fierce" (Laughs).

Han So-hee said, "If you want to be greedy a little bit more, you will gain empathy." Some people may "feel sorry" when they look at Yoon Seo Won later. When asked whether it is hard to work with the seniors who have a lot of differences, she said "I really have a lot to learn from them."

"Brother Jang Seung-Jo starts to feels emotions before filming start. I'm still a rookie but brother helps me immerse well enough to do. This is also true for Jang Hyuk sensei and sister Se Young (Park). I read the script every week, and after completing my lines with them, I would like to see the completion of the work. The director always asks, 'What would you do in this situation?'

Han So-hee, who is more delighted than anyone, thinks that "Money Flower" is doing well because of the fantastic performances of the actors and the director. "It is not over yet, so please continue to look forward to it."

0003702376_001_20180121165039817.jpg?typ

0003702376_002_20180121165039949.jpg?typ

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003702376

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Interview with Han So-hee who plays Yoon Seo-won in the drama:

'Money Flower' Han So-hee "I think I have achieved my goal of being a good loser'?"

Han So-hee is currently acting as Yoon Seo Won, who is the mistress of Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung Jo) in the MBC Saturday drama 'Money Flower'. She said, "I am happy to be able to work on "Money Flower". Now, for a while, Seo-won is in the United States. I am watching the drama together with the viewers. "

"Fortunately, I did not have a schedule on Saturdays, so I was able to watch this drama. It is still strange to watch my work on the air. The shortcomings are also seen first. (Laughter) I'm trying to make up for the next shot . (Laughs) It's not easy to lift the sentiment line, but I'm working hard. "

Jang Boo-cheon, a powerful successor of the Cheong-A group, has a lot of twists and turns, as Han Soo-hee said.  "I talked a lot with the director about Seo-won. In a big context,  she is a bad person, but I thought it should not be expressed as a bad villain. "

"In fact, Yoon Seo-won does not bother Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) or Jang Boo-cheon. I tried to show reasons and feelings to commit the evil act, I thought that I should make the viewers see a character that is not too bad, that Yoon Seo Won had a reason to do. That thought fits with the director's idea. "

Han So-hee said, "Yoon Seo Won's job is to strike the back of Na Mo-Hyun (Park Se-young) who stops Kang Pil-joo's revenge and helps her. " Han Seo-hee laughed saying that it was her job to make viewers think "What would she do today?"

"Viewers have a lot of reaction as expected. (Laughs) Na Mo-hyun had once saved Yoon Seo-won, and I saw that many viewers responded by scolding Yoon Seo-won. Some people have said that "She is evil" and others have said that "She looks so fierce" (Laughs).

Han So-hee said, "If you want to be greedy a little bit more, you will gain empathy." Some people may "feel sorry" when they look at Yoon Seo Won later. When asked whether it is hard to work with the seniors who have a lot of differences, she said "I really have a lot to learn from them."

"Brother Jang Seung-Jo starts to feels emotions before filming start. I'm still a rookie but brother helps me immerse well enough to do. This is also true for Jang Hyuk sensei and sister Se Young (Park). I read the script every week, and after completing my lines with them, I would like to see the completion of the work. The director always asks, 'What would you do in this situation?'

Han So-hee, who is more delighted than anyone, thinks that "Money Flower" is doing well because of the fantastic performances of the actors and the director. "It is not over yet, so please continue to look forward to it."

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003702376

Jang Hyuk is The SENSEI. Everyone else is oppa or unni. Hahaha.

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

@triplem @NitaA Just because NMH has been innocent and pure in the past, doesn't mean that she is not cunning and smart enough to deal with the Jang. She is a lot like KPJ in certain areas.

1. She is determined and stubborn. Many times, KPJ tried to change her mind but she didn't listen. The fact that she is leaving KPJ Mooshimwon without him proves to me that she is a person who can read and judge people pretty well. In the past, her innocence was the reason why she made the wrong decision to marry JBC. But once the veil fell, NMH was able to overcome every pain. She discovered little by little the truth and she never decided to cover it up, unlike JBC. She wanted to know the entire truth, even if it meant to be hurt. She didn't mind the pain. JBC has reacted the exact opposite which is the reason why he keeps getting blows one after the other. He thought, by being vice-chairman he was happy but soon after, NMH announced him that she wanted to get divorced. This was just the first blow... NMH made him listen to the conversation between her father and chairman Jang, hence JBC realized that NMH could never be happy with him. JBC has never tried to find out why NCG committed suicide. He never questioned anything... which underlines his affinity with NMH. JBC has always been innocent in a certain sense. Now, he has heard that Oh killed himself... he will be shocked to hear that he was his biological father and that his mother is responsible for his death. JBC still doesn't know why KPJ lied to him. He wondered why KPJ would have such grudges but he never tried to investigate anything. He stopped at the belief that KPJ was after the seat of Cheong A which is not true at all.
  2. In reality, NMH has more in common with KPJ than JBC. Her sense of justice, her integrity and her family mean a lot to her, just like KPJ.
  3. NMH's sharpness is almost equal to KPJ's cunning. She was cunning enough to use JBC's secret in order to stop the divorce in the first place. She was good at hiding things from JBC all this time, as she wanted to investigate. Sure, she didn't think that JMR would try to kill her but now, she is well aware how ruthless JMR and the JAng family can be. She has a clear picture of that family. Now, she even knows that Chairman Jang knows that her father is alive. KPJ gave her an important info. Then in the kiss scene, NMH's words underline that she has realized how long KPJ has been working on his revenge and this is not something he can give up. She kind of respects his decision. All this proves that NMH is intelligent and sharp.
  4. Besides the meeting with Yang revealed many things about NMH: Yang sees in NMH her father. NMH has supported her father all this time and they share the same values. NMH has been reading all her father's notes. this underlines that NMH has somehow overcome the betrayal and forgiven her father. She liked what her father wanted to do. He was an idealistic person but succumbed to temptation and regretted it later. NMH was like him but NMH is a fighter. She even endangered herself in order to save someone else, just like KPJ!!

As conclusion, we shouldn't view NMH as a weak person who needs KPJ all the time, I am rather expecting that NMH will even help him in his revenge in the end. By leaving Mooshimwon, she makes sure that KPJ doesn't need to protect her and endanger his life again for her. Since JBC doesn't want to divorce her and she has to go to court, I have the feeling that she will use YSW as a point against JBC. JBC's secret is her ultimate weapon.

@triplem @zinaaedit: Besides, she has Yang by her side. Look at what happened to him. His betrayal cost him a lot and he must have grudges against the Jang family.

Another parallel between JBC and NMH is the way they act to the loved one. JBC is not able to let his loved one go, while NMH can kiss KPJ as a goodbye. She allows JEC to go on with his revenge, JBC can not accept that because of his family, he has to let her go. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

I finally got to watch the two episodes.

I feel sorry for Sec Oh to be honest. How evil is that woman JMR, killing people is her hobby. As someone here mentioned when JBC learns that he was his biological father and JMR poisoned him I think he will realize that KPJ was also a victim of JMR’s evil deeds and he will leave everything no matter how greedy he is for money.

Now that Grandfather knows that JBC is not a Jang he will be compelled to take out JBC from controlling Cheong A and give it to the real eldest son JEC. He might not like it but it will be still better for him than having a fake Jang manage it. When Grandfather asked JEC what his intention, was it to become the chairman h never responded which goes to say JEC is not after titles or money he wants to destroy Cheong A along with the Jangs.

As of NMH, you go girl! She is proceeding with the law suit which is good and entering politics. She will eventually have proof or more intel that will assist JEC and she will end up indirectly helping him, because right no both JEC and NMH’s intention is to see Cheong A/Jangs getting destroyed.

Yes, as someone mentioned even I think she is leaving him behind meant that he no longer needs to protect her and telling him to proceed with what he has planned for 20 years, and that she will be waiting for him. KPJ’s nod with that agreeing smile says it all that he will come to her when it all ends.

Now that KPJ learnt that Grandfather is aware of NGC is alive, he hasn’t told NMH yet that what they talked earlier which was just a prediction is true and NMH wanted to call KPJ when she was being followed but if they both tell those two facts they will be able to connect the dots that it was Grandfather’s man who had secretly visited NMH’s house.

I cannot, and I do not want to predict but I wish after all the chaos they will end up in each other’s arms, maybe the kiss we wanted by KPJ/JEC to NMH will happen. Please writer NIm!!!  xD

We have 4 more episodes to go! One thing guys, we should not believe the previews any more, as the are misleading us lol. Even the previews are good as the story.

Truly I will miss this show when it ends, the best drama, with best actors/actresses, (even the newbies are acting so well and the ones who are doing simple characters specially the young boy who acts as KPJ is so amazing the facial expressions of his are equally good as Jang Hyuks’), superb background music, OSTs and the master of cliff-hangers. It’s a masterpiece indeed and the bench mark for K-dramas and for me overall whether it be Hollywood, Bollywood or whatever. I wonder whether I will ever get to see a better one than this again.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kohnlee said:

Yes, why isn’t 50 episodes? 

Im off to watch episode 20! 

It is good that it is ONLY 24 episodes!! We might not survive all the way with all the tension and cliffhangers :dissapointed_relieved: Also, 50 would have been too much, and dragging.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

It is good that it is ONLY 24 episodes!! We might not survive all the way with all the tension and cliffhangers :dissapointed_relieved: Also, 50 would have been too much, and dragging.

Yes it will be too draggy. This pace is good and it kept keeping us on our toes!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Grandpa is the real schemer! He knows things but pretends he don’t - Congressman Na is Alive

@kohnlee  After watching ep 19 again I find G/pa very petty he went out if his way to belittle KPJ for not having a father but isn't JBC the same he was raised without a father. G/pa tried every way possible to hurt KPJ with his words regarding his linage even after the facts of knowing he's really his bio G/son he still wouldn't stop with his low comments .. I say KPJ send his azz straight to jail like you said don;t let his azz pass go nor will he collect $200.00 for his meals he needs to be taught a good lesson  and KPJ is the one to give it to him like the Jang name mean so much to him drag it in the mud ti were he would wish it wasn't his last name..

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

I was curious at first about the pen. Didn't know that JMR's secretary is planted by JEC. 

Yeah I was so worried about the pen too, I thought it was something against Pil-Joo initially. So relieved when it was revealed she is on his side. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mimisl123 said:

I finally got to watch the two episodes.

I feel sorry for Sec Oh to be honest. How evil is that woman JMR, killing people is her hobby. As someone here mentioned when JBC learns that he was his biological father and JMR poisoned him I think he will realize that KPJ was also a victim of JMR’s evil deeds and he will leave everything no matter how greedy he is for money.

Now that Grandfather knows that JBC is not a Jang he will be compelled to take out JBC from controlling Cheong A and give it to the real eldest son JEC. He might not like it but it will be still better for him than having a fake Jang manage it. When Grandfather asked JEC what his intention, was it to become the chairman h never responded which goes to say JEC is not after titles or money he wants to destroy Cheong A along with the Jangs.

As of NMH, you go girl! She is proceeding with the law suit which is good and entering politics. She will eventually have proof or more intel that will assist JEC and she will end up indirectly helping him, because right no both JEC and NMH’s intention is to see Cheong A/Jangs getting destroyed.

Yes, as someone mentioned even I think she is leaving him behind meant that he no longer needs to protect her and telling him to proceed with what he has planned for 20 years, and that she will be waiting for him. KPJ’s nod with that agreeing smile says it all that he will come to her when it all ends.

Now that KPJ learnt that Grandfather is aware of NGC is alive, he hasn’t told NMH yet that what they talked earlier which was just a prediction is true and NMH wanted to call KPJ when she was being followed but if they both tell those two facts they will be able to connect the dots that it was Grandfather’s man who had secretly visited NMH’s house.

I cannot, and I do not want to predict but I wish after all the chaos they will end up in each other’s arms, maybe the kiss we wanted by KPJ/JEC to NMH will happen. Please writer NIm!!!  xD

We have 4 more episodes to go! One thing guys, we should not believe the previews any more, as the are misleading us lol. Even the previews are good as the story.

Truly I will miss this show when it ends, the best drama, with best actors/actresses, (even the newbies are acting so well and the ones who are doing simple characters specially the young boy who acts as KPJ is so amazing the facial expressions of his are equally good as Jang Hyuks’), superb background music, OSTs and the master of cliff-hangers. It’s a masterpiece indeed and the bench mark for K-dramas and for me overall whether it be Hollywood, Bollywood or whatever. I wonder whether I will ever get to see a better one than this again.

1. I can feel sorry for Sec Oh to a certain extent. Yes, he has been used by JMR all this time and he was definitely tormented by his crime. Nevertheless, he kept doing the dirty work for JMR (assault the false JEC f. ex.). Why? To me, he did it for JBC and not for JMR. He knew that JMR never recognized him as her lover and JBC's father. He remained by her side because of his son JBC. Striking is that his last words were addressed to his son and not JMR which proves to me that he didn't really love her. When JBC started distancing himself from his mother, Oh sided with him and not with JMR. As conclusion, when JBC discovers that Oh was his father and was killed by his mother, he will realize how cruel, greedy and ruthless his own mother is. JBC is still innocent and this will have his eyes opened. I don't think that after this discovery, he will feel sorry for JEC who lost his brother and mother due to JMR. Notice that all his energy has been focused on Cheong A, after he learnt that KPJ was JEC. From my point of view, he will cut ties with his mother and will try to keep Cheong A as this is the only thing he owns now. He lost Oh and NMH and I can imagine that he doesn't want to be connected to his mother's crimes.

2. About the chairman Jang: I am not sure if he will side with KPJ, as the latter is still considered as an illegitimate child. I have the impression that KPJ might use JBC's secret in order to have create chaos among the Jang family. Right, JBC, JYC and JSM are against him... but if Chairman Jang decided to change his mind and support JYC, JBC would become in a terrible spot. I also sense that Woo might decide to switch the side and become KPJ's new ally. Unlike the grandfather, JSM, JYC and JBC, KPJ has never mistreated Woo hence the latter asked him why he would fight against the chairman.    

Will the chairman Jang investigate the validity of JMR's marriage with JSM? 

@mimisl123 Striking is that KPJ only revealed JBC's secret very late. Sure, he could have used a DNA test but Jang would have doubted the result. He wanted a better evidence: This secret should be mentioned by JBC himself. JBC said that he discovered it 5 years ago... Jang will have to investigate how this discovery was made: JYC was the one who ordered the DNA test. But he will realize that KPJ could have revealed it much earlier. Why didn't he do it before?

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

1. I can feel sorry for Sec Oh to a certain extent. Yes, he has been used by JMR all this time and he was definitely tormented by his crime. Nevertheless, he kept doing the dirty work for JMR (assault the false JEC f. ex.). Why? To me, he did it for JBC and not for JMR. He knew that JMR never recognized him as her lover and JBC's father. He remained by her side because of his son JBC. Striking is that his last words were addressed to his son and not JMR which proves to me that he didn't really love her. When JBC started distancing himself from his mother, Oh sided with him and not with JMR. As conclusion, when JBC discovers that Oh was his father and was killed by his mother, he will realize how cruel, greedy and ruthless his own mother is. JBC is still innocent and this will have his eyes opened. I don't think that after this discovery, he will feel sorry for JEC who lost his brother and mother due to JMR. Notice that all his energy has been focused on Cheong A, after he learnt that KPJ was JEC. From my point of view, he will cut ties with his mother and will try to keep Cheong A as this is the only thing he owns now. He lost Oh and NMH and I can imagine that he doesn't want to be connected to his mother's crimes.

2. About the chairman Jang: I am not sure if he will side with KPJ, as the latter is still considered as an illegitimate child. I have the impression that KPJ might use JBC's secret in order to have create chaos among the Jang family. Right, JBC, JYC and JSM are against him... but if Chairman Jang decided to change his mind and support JYC, JBC would become in a terrible spot. I also sense that Woo might decide to switch the side and become KPJ's new ally. Unlike the grandfather, JSM, JYC and JBC, KPJ has never mistreated Woo hence the latter asked him why he would fight against the chairman.    

Will the chairman Jang investigate the validity of JMR's marriage with JSM? 

@mimisl123 Striking is that KPJ only revealed JBC's secret very late. Sure, he could have used a DNA test but Jang would have doubted the result. He wanted a better evidence: This secret should be mentioned by JBC himself. JBC said that he discovered it 5 years ago... Jang will have to investigate how this discovery was made: JYC was the one who ordered the DNA test. But he will realize that KPJ could have revealed it much earlier. Why didn't he do it before?

Well i think he will investigate the validity of the marriage since he now knows for sure that JBC is not JSM's son. Also i really wonder why Sec Oh did not mention JMR that KPJ is JEC when he last was with JMR before getting out of the car. Another thing is why JBC not telling JMR about KPJ.

Right now everybody think including JEC that her mother was the mistress. I sense it is not the case as JSM made sure to register the two sons under his name, and it is clear that the marraige between JMR and JSM was also a marriage of convenience, however JSM did not know that JMR was preganant with Sec Oh's child and he thought it was his child.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Well i think he will investigate the validity of the marriage since he now knows for sure that JBC is not JSM's son. Also i really wonder why Sec Oh did not mention JMR that KPJ is JEC when he last was with JMR before getting out of the car. Another thing is why JBC not telling JMR about KPJ.

Right now everybody think including JEC that her mother was the mistress. I sense it is not the case as JSM made sure to register the two sons under his name, and it is clear that the marraige between JMR and JSM was also a marriage of convenience, however JSM did not know that JMR was preganant with Sec Oh's child and he thought it was his child.

Because Oh has been supporting JBC all this time and the latter confided to him that he had discovered that KPJ was JEC. Since JBC knew about KPJ's secret and wanted to get rid of KPJ, for Oh the problem was kind of solved. He knew that JBC would take care of it. Moreover, Oh knew that JMR was definitely blinded by KPJ. Her last conversation revealed how far KPJ has "trained" her. Since there was champagne, JMR was expecting a good news. All these years, KPJ had developed different habits in order to have JMR used to it. She didn't expect the betrayal. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Also i really wonder why Sec Oh did not mention JMR that KPJ is JEC when he last was with JMR before getting out of the car.

Huh! i wondered about that too but remember that when Sec Oh found out that PJ is JEC, JEC had warned him that if he were to reveal it to the JMR then JEC would in turn reveal to all that Sec Oh is BC bio father. I think Sec Oh feels that BC will be hurt and also by that time BC is already the Chairman of Cheong A. 

• Like 16

Guest elenskivios38

CONGRATS MONEY FLOWER!:wub: for me it should be higher than 20% because their

monologue,lines,acting are superb as the other comments no other kdrama have

had such DAEBAK acting and lines.They are all amazing!

The actor as JBC his such a good actor! i :heart:him .He portrayed different

moods perfectly.Oh! my head hurts !!! i cannot say anything their all best to me.:D:wub:

Wow!i almost listened 5 OST of MF is their anything more? beautiful arrangement

but my favorite MY WAY :heart: