[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

7 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

does anyone know why the Empress sent her maid to kill LCY? 

bcos she found out that LCY knows abt her crime(the empress kill LCY biological mother)and LCY try to trap them by he'll tell it to the king.

btw hello everyone :heart:

I love this drama bcos LCY char:D (I love bad LM char LOL) 

Bts

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4352280540669295

Edited by Erafera1
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

btw hello everyone :heart:

I love this drama bcos LCY char:D (I love bad LM char LOL) 

Bts

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4352280540669295

The bts is so cute. Thank you.

Although I rant many times here about what the drama writer did to Li Cheng Yin & Xiao Feng love story arc especially about Li Cheng Yin real feelings towards Sese in the drama vs in the novel, I admit I also love LCY character in the drama. 

He becomes the crown prince not because he's greedy about power but coz he want justices & to survive in the palace.

To LCY, all his plans & actions now is so that he could has a better future in his life & better future with Xiao Feng. Little did he know that there won't be any future between them because of their past:bawling: 

Also, LCY in the drama is an angel compare to LCY in the novel LOL

• Like 8

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

This mv is beautiful.  Gu Xiowu, Xiofeng's first love:kiss_wink:

Awww to see that sweet, happy go lucky young boy become kind of cold crown prince coz of the circumstance break my heart. 

When Li Cheng Yin kill Gu Jian, little did he know that he also killed the image of sweet Gu Xiao Wu, Xiao Feng first love which is his own alter ego in her heart. That is why in the preview, Xiao Feng said "you killed him yourself" to Li Cheng Yin when they talk about Gu Xiao Wu after he kill Gu Jian.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

erafera1: which cut kiss scene? how to watch live?

They cut the kiss scenes from the real episode, episode 38 but show it later in episode 45 when LCY missing Xiao Feng & recalling back his memories with her.

Here is the bit of scene he recalling the kiss that been cut out.

He tied her hand & then he kiss her.

Who would know that our crown prince could be this naughty LOL:P

Credit to vic_jujulu

I'm really annoyed with this cut:angry:

If they cut this out, I'm really sure 100% then the scene which LCY carried XF to bed also gonna get cut out-_-

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a little confused, so who killed xuniang’s baby? Was it Sese and was it the empress? I thought it was Sese and also her to frame XF, but then Sese seems like she doesn’t know about this and thought XF was framing her. So it was all empress doing, including the maid who supposedly made a confession and kill herself? 

Even though I know it would be XF who remember everything first, I kinda wish LCY would remember first and could try to somehow redeem himself. So painful to watch XF ...

So the drama editor let us see this nauseously annoying LCY/Sese scene but cut out our LCY/XF scene? Whoever the person is, he/she must be high as heck when edit this drama LOLOL

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Seriously, when will Sese get out from this drama? Not to mention after this we have to watch the "Sese caressing LCY face & he's crying" scene:crazy:

LCY/Sese relationship arc make the drama seem to be Goodbye My Sese rather than Goodbye My Princess *facepalm*

• Like 1

Omfg, these two, both CXX and PXR have acted out the angst and unhappy parts excellently.  They deserve some award for sure.  I saw some clips from tonite's episodes from Weibo, and I am just awestruck by their acting.  Wow!!!! I already fell in love with them in the first half but I completely became crazy fan of these two looking at their amazing face expressions, body language and acting.  :thumbsup::kiss_wink:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omfg, these two, both CXX and PXR have acted out the angst and unhappy parts excellently.  They deserve some award for sure.  I saw some clips from tonite's episodes from Weibo, and I am just awestruck by their acting.  Wow!!!! I already fell in love with them in the first half but I completely became crazy fan of these two looking at their amazing face expressions, body language and acting.  

Their acting are good & their chemistry is so great together. It annoyed me that many of their scene together get cut out. I mean they're the main couple why did editor did that?:(

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Erafera1 said:

btw did LCY and XF sleep together?

tonight ep is good actually and why LCY looks more handsome when angry(my bad:D)

especially last part of ep 48 after gujian die.

abt SS

Hide contents

LCY push SS when he saw XF:D

I think it implied LCY & XF sleep together in this week episode. He carried her on his shoulder to her bed while she's struggling. Then, it cut to they both lying on the bed together.

My poor girl haish:bawling: 

But yeah LCY look handsome when he's angry:P 

I wonder when will Sese get out from this drama? I had enough with her scene sheesh

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Erafera1 said:

btw did LCY and XF sleep together?

tonight ep is good actually and why LCY looks more handsome when angry(my bad:D)

especially last part of ep 48 after gujian die.

this part

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4352396546772391

abt SS

Hide contents

LCY push SS when he saw XF:D

I am confused, did Ahdu die here too?

12 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I am confused, did Ahdu die here too?

she just hurt,bcos gu jian protect her from the arrow.

@Andzek I know that's bad,but at least they'll have kid from this(my dream:D)they're married anyway.

no matter what he do,he'll always wrong,she hate him so much(maybe bcos she love him so much too)

abt SS I always skip her scene(and even when they're sleep together LCY like stone:D)no feel at all for her:D

• LOL 2

36 minutes ago, Erafera1 said:

@Andzek I know that's bad,but at least they'll have kid from this(my dream:D)they're married anyway.

no matter what he do,he'll always wrong,she hate him so much(maybe bcos she love him so much too)

abt SS I always skip her scene(and even when they're sleep together LCY like stone:D)no feel at all for her:D

Actually I hope for their first time even he tried to forced her at first, he stop himself & then tried to seduce her until she give in. Unfortunately, she's not in the mood at that time:sweatingbullets:

LCY, you idiot! At least pick the right time! She's a softie & still love you. If you woo her back, then she will willingly sleep with you. I wonder what she said that make him angry & forced her*sigh*

Btw, they not gonna have any child together. It depress me when I remember their ending:bawling:

Anyone know when will this scene be shown in the drama? Next week?

Or does it get cut out? I wonder why he looks so happy & hug her. Does Sese already out of the drama at this time?

• Like 1