[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

0ly40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why Kim ahjumma let's aunt to do whatever she pleases. She only threaten but never does it. That aunt needs to be locked up. She will never learn her lesson.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:55 PM, lavenderbyun said:

do you guys watch on KBS channel or as soon as episodes come out? 

I want to watch it on KBS World but the schedule doesn't match with mine so whenever I try watching it, they're not airing it so I end up watching online as soon as episodes comes out. And they're behind by a few episodes. I don't want to be kept in the dark. XD

On 1/5/2018 at 7:03 PM, lavenderbyun said:

i feel so stressed out because i feel like in the end of the drama, everything will be 'resolved'

haengja will still be with inu's dad because he'll 'change' even though he's a horrible person

and her wealth will be shared with his children aka inu who i also hate

i dont mind injeong, and i dont mind if shes with myeongjo but at the same time i dont want her family to have anything to do with eunjo's family (inu and busik can be miserable together for all i care!)

i just feel like Haengja has had such a hard life, she deserves the world, not some cheap guy and his gross family :/

also, i dont mind waiting a long time before eunjo and seokpyo get together because it means it wont drag (hopefully) 

Oh gosh! After watching E39, I don't mind Jung In Jung. She knows her place and I totally agree by what she said to her sister that she's taking things that are not hers and wanting things that she didn't worked hard for and after that I feel disgusted by their mom. I thought she's better than her husband but now I don't think so. They're similar but just works in a different way. She just let Jung In Woo to do whatever she wants.

Con-law, con-law mom, Con-prof, Jung In Woo and Jung In Woo mom doesn't deserve to have Kim ahjumma's wealth. They don't deserve to be happy because they're so evil and calculating people.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:31 AM, tulip06 said:

@jimb Haengja is going to die???

Isn't that where the writers seem to be going?

We know that the plot calls for Gil to "lose everything" and the Stepmother's death is the quickest way for that to happen.

Jung's Father and Big Shot have already had at least two conversations about making sure that the Stepchildren's names don't get added to the register.  This only makes a difference if the Stepmother dies.

Of course there are other ways Gil could "lose everything without the Stepmother dying.  We see Jung's Father cavorting with a sketchy investment counselor.  He could secretly borrow and lose a huge amount of money, creating a bad debt which the Stepmother feels morally obligated to over and which sucks up her entire fortune.  Or Big Shot and/or Jung's Father could find a way to loot the Stepmther's bank accounts.

There are also ways the Stepmother could save her fortune for gil and her Brother.  Number One would be to do what she should have done a long time ago --  write a will.  Then it wouldn't matter whether Gil and her Brother are formally adopted or not.

She could also get wise and annul the marriage on the grounds of fraud.

She may want to annul the marriage anyway to enable her Stepson to marry Jung's Sister , since Korean society would otherwise frown on their marriage even though they are not blood relations.  The Stepson and Jung's Sister are young and obviously "hot to trot,"  while the Stepmother and Jung's Father are old and have yet to even move in together even though they have been married for several days.  The Stepmother might well decide that her stepmother needs the marriage license more than she does.  No need for a marriage licese if all they are going to do is walk in the park and watch Netflix on his laptop. 

@jayakris  Happy New Year.  Are you lurking or have you given up on this k-drama?

I dont think that they're going to kill HJ if ever she's going to be killed i think its by sickness or something and not on tragedy since this drama is not as dark as other Korean daily drama

1 hour ago, jimb said:

He could secretly borrow and lose a huge amount of money, creating a bad debt which the Stepmother feels morally obligated to over and which sucks up her entire fortune.

or this one 

Or Big Shot and/or Jung's Father could find a way to loot the Stepmther's bank accounts.

I'll go with this one since this scenario is common in most of Korean daily drama right now 

10 hours ago, jimb said:

@mjmartinezI agree that death by accident or natural causes is more likely.    We already know that the Stepmother has a heart condition and is an extremely reckless driver. 

I dont really see that the most I think we seen is her  needing to be taking care of for awhile.

2 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

so now it's official BS and EJ had broken up, SP has a chance now :D and IW dad and BS are planning to transfer all of HJ assets to them :( 

So they are going to get the Stepmother to sign papers which she thinks donate all of her money to charity but in fact transfer ther money to themselves?

3 hours ago, jimb said:

So they are going to get the Stepmother to sign papers which she thinks donate all of her money to charity but in fact transfer ther money to themselves?

yup! i think that's going to happen, i wonder why does SP outside of EJ house? did they have a confrontation or something?

I HATE TO LOVE YOU  (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 40

The Stepmother breaks the shocked silence with Next Steps:  She and Jung's Father will talk later.  Then they will talk with her Stepson and Jung's Sister.

The Stepmother leaves the room.  Followed by Jung's Parents and the Aunt.  The walk in morose silence until they encounter Gil's Brother and Jung's sister.  Then all of them train their fire on the young couple.  Pandemonium ensues.

Gil and Jung happen onto the scene.  Gil is shocked to learn who Jung's Father is.  Plus Jung's Sister and Gil's Brother learn that their parents are an Item.  Nobody is happy.

Gil and Jung have their own separate confrontation.  Gil has figured out that Jung is plotting to take the Beauty Center from her but still is not aware that their parents are already married.

The Stepmother, her Stepson and the Aunt arrive home.  The Stepmother talks with the Aunt in their bedroom.  The Aunt is hocked to learn that the Stepmother and Jung's father have already registered their marriage.  

The Aunt carries on.   She knows that the Stepmother is being conned and is disgusted that the Stepmother does not realize it.  Then she remembers Jung's Father telling his Daughter that he will give her the Beauty Center and the outlines of the plot become clear to her.

Jung's Mother arrives home and laments that both of her daughters up to their necks in Man Trouble.

The Stepmother watches her Stepson sleep and wonders whether she was too hasty in registering her marriage.

The Sun rises over Seoul.

Jung's Father attempts to phone the Stepmother but she will not answer his calls.  He texts an apology for failing to tell her who his Ex-Wife is.

Jung's Father phones Big Shot and sets up a meeting.

In her office, the Stepmother reads her errant Husband's text and begins to soften.  

The Aunt arrives and suggests that the Stepmother take a trip out of town with her stepchildren while she stayys behind and "takes care of things."The Stepmother doesn't bite.

In her office, Madame Goo talks with Assistant Director Gong.

At the Beauty Center, Jung continues being insufferable.    She orders Gil to hand deliver an envelope.  After Jung and Gil glare at each other for awhile, Gil accepts the envelope.

In the Small Cafe, Madame Goo listens while the Manager sings a romantic ballad.

Big Shot's Mother talks with Jung's Mother, and is shocked to learn that every last bean has been spilled.

The Dance School calls Big Shot's Mother and tips her to the fact that Madame Goo has decided to take the dance lessons she bought her.

Big Shot's Mother and some other Ajumas stand around in leotards awaiting the dance instructor's arrival.  She is disappointed when the Manager of the Small Cafe walks in and tells her that Madame Goo has sent her in her place.

Madame Goo's Assistant informs Hong that the bank has decided to deny funding for his proposed line of pharmaceutical cosmetics. Hong also learns that the Genius Cosmetics Board is restive and considering his dismissal.

Gil arrives at the Genius cosmetics lab to deliver the envelope and has an awkward encounter with Hong as he is leaving the lab.  She drives him back to the Beauty Center.  On their way, he falls asleep.

In his living room, Gigolo Goo is deep in thought.  One of the firm's directors has offered to support him if he makes a bid for CEO.  He struggles with his conscience over whether he should accept the offer.

Madame Goo enters the room.  She knows the Director called her Father with an offer of support.  He doesn't know she knows.  So when he tells her that nothing happened at work, she knows its BS.

Jung's Father and Big shot meet alone in the Small Cafe.  He tells Big Shot that he will not agree to adopt the stepchildren.  He also tells him that he plans to persuade the Stepmother to invest in a "business" with him, thereby gaining control of her assets.  Finally, he tells him that he plans to install Jung as the manager of the Beauty Center and that he'd better get on board because the gravy train is leaving the station.  No Jung, no Moola.  He offers Big Shot a 50/50 split of the Stepmother's assets.  

Gil has difficulty waking Hong after they arrive at the Beauty Center.  After a while she gives up and watches him sleep.  Their idyll is interrupted when she looks up and sees big Shot looming angrily outside the vehicle.

She gets out of the car and confronts Big shot.  He waxes haughty about her being with another man.  She's like, WTF, You're one to talk.  He's like, It's not the same.  I'm a man, you're a woman.  They separate angrily.  As she

returns to her car, Hong is looking soulfully into her eyes. [ @mjmartinez This is the scene you asked about.]

Gil storms into her room and throws herself on her bed.

Hong enters his bedroom.  He remembers Big Shot's scene with Gil.

Big Shot sits in his room.  He realizes that a line has been crossed.  He and Jung are now as thick as thieves. Because both of them are now thieves.

OMG.  Big Shot has called Gil and requested another meeting

Gil joins Big shot at a table in a cafe.  He makes the breakup official and walks out.  

For some reason, Gil is sad.

1 hour ago, jimb said:

She gets out of the car and confronts Big shot.  He waxes haughty about her being with another man.  She's like, WTF, You're one to talk.  He's like, It's not the same.  I'm a man, you're a woman.  They separate angrily.  As she

returns to her car, Hong is looking soulfully into her eyes. [ @mjmartinez This is the scene you asked about.]

no chingu :lol: the scene that i'm asking is this one

26694351_2073666465977632_508766790_n.jp

26755321_2073666479310964_199100712_n.jp

he looks concern and sad

Preview text for episode 42

행자(송옥숙 분)는 투자 설명회를 다니는 근섭(이병준 분)을 목격한다. 인우(한혜린 분)와 은조(표예진 분)는 메인모델 코디를 하는 테스트를 시작한다. 동대문 시장에서 마주친 은조와 석표(이성열 분)는 일을 하며 즐거운 시간을 보내는데...

Sounds like SP and EJ are working together?

Archived